The United Republic of Venezuela (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1901  Edited By Warsman
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velaaru_of_illea: I just forgot Maxie isn't Mania... Lol. Yeah, let's go with Maxie!

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: I didn't get a Notification D= We can do something closed later, not sure if Glacier would survive an encounter now. And suddenly I have that feeling that you are slowly planning to use Glacier as the next Warsman...

@velaaru_of_illea: Glacier. Only alt I've been using lol

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1907  Edited By Warsman
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1909  Edited By Maestro_

@ziah_darksong:

Before the Venezuelan had a chance to properly shield against Ziah’s thunderclap, his body was violently thrown backwards as the entire room erupted with a gigantic boom, if not for the Vibranium reinforced structure of the building, it would have easily collapsed as the tornado like force of Ziah was unleashed.

His black back smashed into the ground like a human ragdoll, yet before he could self-right, he felt his momentum halted, and instead, violently swung upwards by the Lorian mutant….

Only to be brought back down, crashing into the ground with a ferocious crunch, his armor cracked as even it wasn't enough to stifle the force of Ziah, eyes rolling to the back of his head, the Mutant King felt the world slowly darken, his body grew limp, before he used something which didn’t require physical movement, his telepathy being used in the form of a single, potent psionic bolt, hoping to smash into the woman’s mind like she had smashed Xenon into the ground, and cause her tremendous pain for a brief moment, hopefully, one which would pave the way for a possible escape.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1910  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@xenon_:

"Raaargh!" Ziah boomed out, staggering backward as sudden spikes of agony went through the enchanted material of her helmet and pierced her very mind. She brought her hands to her head, holding and squeezing it as if it would somehow assuage the enormous pain that was being psionically gifted to her, violating her thoughts with that sudden, massive attack. She staggered and lurched around the room like a 3am drunk, roaring out savagely in pain as the air around her seemed to ionize, vibrant crackles of concussive energy spraying out around her, unfocused and bright. Violent. Uncontrolled.

"Vile creature!" the Imperium Knight roared, the spitting coils of energy emanating from the air around her flicking from conductive surface to conductive surface, pointedly moving around the vibranium, which seemed to reflect it. Primarily a harmless light-show for Xenon, who was shrouded in the stuff.

Still stumbling and gripping her head, the agonized lorian mutant finally gained enough energy to boom out a pained "Enough!", lifting up one armored boot and slamming it into the ground beneath her, creating yet another shockwave to send Xenon flying... and hopefully distract him enough to halt his telepathic onslaught.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

*blows smoke off fingers*

Fastest poster in the west.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: You're lucky I'm barely motivated these days.

Cracks back, early retirement.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was pretty darn fast.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl for Engineering staff lol.

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It's okay, you can pass the torch. :3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl for Engineering staff lol.

LOL! Now if only I knew how to engineer a damn thing. :3 I suppose that'll have to come next!

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1920  Edited By Maestro_

@ziah_darksong: [10 years later, like, actually 10 years!]

Xenon felt his telepathic bolt doing wonders, his lips curled into a little smile as the telepathic onslaught continued, slowly regaining his consciousness as her grip faltered, the King manged to slither out of her grasp and evade her maddened flails, almost collapsing down in a heap of pain, he glanced back up, quickly, withdrawing his Anti-Metal katana's as she roared, his bloodshot eyes widened behind of his broken mask, a single eye visible through a cracked visor. "Shit," the King swore, breaking composure as he realized his armor had now been broken... And the integrity compromised... Her lighting, would find a way through.

He roared himself, feeling his muscles tense in agony, clenching his fists, and teeth, the Venezuelan almost dropped his swords before he was knocked out of his pain by the shockwave which hurled him backwards, cartwheeling through the air as his telepathic assault was forcefully vanquished, the Mutant King fell back down, crumpling upon his swords as he dropped them both, and in their place, a single Uzi was manifested into his gloved palms.

He looked up, and then suddenly... The room was lit up with the sound of a flurry of bullets being electromagnetically propelled like a rail-gun, packing enough punch to cut through the toughest bank vault, and using Anti-Metal rounds, rendering these bullets more potent to titanium than they would be to paper, due to their metal-eating abilities, round after round was fired towards Ziah as the King stayed down, rejuvenating from his injuries as his nanobots tried to repair the damage inflicted upon his body.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: How much destruction are we allowed to cause before I need your permission?

And on a side not how much destruction would you permit me to cause ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1922  Edited By Pyrogram

@ownagepants: I'm not really using Xenon save for certain RPG's, not really motivated to right him these days just for the sake of writing him. So you probably won't get a response :P But break a few streets, whatever, I don't mind.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Huh I was looking more along the lines of bombs I have not caused any major damage in a while and I have a serious urge to cause some .

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@pyrogram: Who are you motivated using right now ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1925  Edited By Pyrogram
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Is their anything of kurts I could blow up ?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Ha I got it Gothic city *wink *wink

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1930  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@xenon_: [ 10 minutes later, like, actually 10 minutes! ]

The sudden barrage of ammunition didn't exactly take Ziah off-guard, as she had well come to the conclusion that this foe was more dangerous than she had previously believed. No, it didn't take her off-guard -- but it did exploit a moment of weakness as the lorian woman struggled to regain her composure after the brutal psychic assault that had just ended.

As such, in the time she was spending trying to accumulate to her mind being freed, she was pelted with ammunition that shredded through her modified Armorstone armor, ripping chunk after chunk off of the suit. Each bullet that screamed through the armor dug its way into her flesh, embedding itself in the lorian mutant's sturdy muscles. Skin and muscle knitted around each bullet at the entry point almost instantly, but the sprays of blood and the sheer amount of magnetically-toxic bullets being pounded into her took its toll on the goddess.

Then, however, Ziah Darksong did acclimate to both the pain of the telepathic assault, and the new physical pain racking her body. She acclimated, she adapted, and then she moved, reaching out and grabbing the bullets as they sprayed towards her. Her hands and arms became a blur as she snatched them out of the air, walking closer as she did so and snarling savagely, her icy blue eyes lighting up with a vibrant, divine frenzy.

When she finally approached the rapidly-repairing Xenon, she lashed out with another snap kick, aiming to get the mutant king on the ground before lifting both arms up, ripping the ions from the air and channeling them into an enormous column of solid, destructive energy. Holding it for just a moment, seemingly charging it, she opened her fists and let the blast stream down, sweeping through the gathered ammunition in Ziah's hands and driving it towards Xenon with the force of the blast.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I plan on doing all the damage *maniacally rubs hand together "all the damage indeed .

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1938  Edited By Maestro_

@ziah_darksong:

As his vibranium bullets tore through the air and into General Darksong's toughened body, the Mutant King's nanobot style stem cells started to seep through his body and repair any damage which was life-threatening.

He watched as the woman slowly stalked closer and closer with a brutal glint within her gleaming eyes. He croaked, falling to his knees from the continued effects upon his body as his mind was healed by the stem cells, saving him from any future traumas. Yet his physical ability had yet to be safeguarded... A snap kick smashed him back further, only to widen his eyes and thrust his own palms out forward, it wasn't a mere defense, however, it was his most elusive ability -- Shadow Sorcery.

Xenon had named it combat entanglement, the ability to entangle his own fate and a opponents fate together for the duration of a single attack, in effect, Xenon, and his adversary, would suffer the consequences of their own attack -- In effect; making an opponent think twice before executing powerful ranged attacks in fear of having to tank the results too.

Xenon felt his body being brutally blasted backwards by the blow as Ziah's own attack was redirected (or duplicated), at point black range, forcing her to sustain whatever damage her blast was capable of inducing as the monarch felt multiple pieces of metal dig into his body, his armor being easily penetrated by General Darksong's powerfully charged blast.

Barely able to move as he lay limp on the ground half-way across of the room, the monarch tilt his head, gazing at the woman.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziah_darksong: Xenon's fit to teleport away any minute if this continues, and just call in a fking airstrike xP

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

[ Xenon: "WAIT! Before you do that! *taps two black mana, lays card on the table* Shadow Sorcery. All damage done in this attack is also dealt to the attacking player, HAH."

CV Battles -- For when you're tired of Magic: The Gathering, and wanna do something that is like Magic: The Gathering! ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1941  Edited By Pyrogram
Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ I've clearly been going too easy on you. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1944  Edited By Ziah_Darksong

@xenon_:

The Imperium Knight gasped as she energy of her own strike was suddenly blasted back onto her, flooding her with the energy that she created and manipulated. It made quite a nice show, lighting her up like a Christmas tree and even making some new quickly-healing pockmarks in her skin from the feedback of the bullets. When the lights died, however, Ziah stood unfazed. Yes, the majority of her armor shredded, and she did look a bit the worse for wear... but the look on her face now was more one of perplexity than pain.

"Are you a fool, mortal? Or... perhaps touched, in the head?" Ziah snarled, the same energy she had been blasted with crackling out around her, , spiking out to lash at random objects like the lorian was a walking Tesla Coil. "You propose to damage me with my own energy? The power that fuels and aids me? My divine wrath, my birthright, my power?"

The sound barrier was shattered again as she blasted forward, scooping Xenon up by the throat in one smooth motion and staring at his cracked faceplate with gritted teeth and burning eyes. "You are a mortal, and a weakling. A member of an inferior species that I am insulted to be related to. And still you show the insolence to attempt to strike me down with the might of Loria's goddess?" She inhaled deeply, lifting her free hand as it began to summon another one of her energy beams, heatwave-like patterns shimmering around her fingers as the power gathered. "When you came here, I told you that you had made a mistake. Trying to face me in combat was your second. Insulting me was your third."

General Darksong's eyes lit up with the prideful fury of a scorned Greek God, the muscles in her arm flexing as she summoned bolt after bolt after bolt, slamming the columns of energy towards the Mutant King with no concern for mercy or restraint. Mercy was not something he had earned. An honorable death, perhaps. That, Ziah would give him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1945  Edited By Pyrogram
Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ Ziah runs on that stuff dude. You forgot the bit in Gothic Burns when she was riding her own lightning bolts to supercharge herself? Yeah hitting her with her own energy isn't that bright. ]

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Harm my mistress, and I will hunt you down across a thousand galaxies, Earth-dweller!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1948  Edited By Pyrogram

@ziah_darksong: [Well Xenon doesn't know that, so doing it wasn't that stupid, IC he'd have no way of knowing :P]

Ziah_Darksong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

[ Regardless of whether or not he did it in ignorance doesn't not make it a horrible decision. ^_^ ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers