The United Republic of Venezuela (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thunderbolt: You know when I was typing, that is what I thought too xP

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xenon_: It's the first thing I thought of. Also,

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: I changed it :P

Clarice aint touching this Kingdom >:(

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Uh oh.

What Clarice wants, Clarice gets.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1557  Edited By Maestro_
thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: I've worn many masks as Clarice...I wonder how Xenon's fits o.o

Also, you changed the line and it just made the post better. Felt tough.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: Don't they hate each other? She tried to kill him once!

It does, thanks for that.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Who said you'd be King? He'll be her servant. Duhhh.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1564  Edited By Maestro_
Madridista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

Guided into the ostentatiously-sized throne room, Yana's cerulean gaze momentarily took in the grandiloquent physical dimensions of her encompassment, her thoughts succinctly shifting to a hypothetical though jesting scenario in which she sits upon the king's throne as the nation's one true monarch, a thought the Golden Lotus taciturnly dismissed with a subtle shake of the head and the escaped apparition of a tame, self-amused chuckle. Calmly clasping both hands behind her back not unlike the swaggering manner in which her father often folded his arms behind his back, Yana stepped forward, civilly meeting the Venezuelan King's analytical gaze and issuing a mild but respectful inclination of the head, "King Xenon". Years of being raised in an environment populated by aristocrat after aristocrat has afforded the Madridista the expertise required to appropriately conduct herself in the presence of royalty.

Tersely, the corners of her lips nearly twitched upwards, almost expressing her internal entertainment at the sight of Xenon, a dear childhood friend of her father's seated upon a throne and engaging her in a formal conversational exchange as opposed to an informal one generally held between the two acquaintances as is in her future. "Camila Fraga", she began, internally refusing to end any sentence with 'my lord' or 'King Xenon' or whatever is generally formal when addressing the highest of royalty. It wasn't for a lack of respect, she held great respect for what her father's friend had achieved for the mutant race and Venezuelan politics, she simply wasn't a complacent person nor did she attribute any importance or relevancy to rank or titles, Xenon was a person first, mutant second, hominid third, living organism fourth, and monarch last as far as she was concerned. "Representative of Santiago Porthos, here to relay his intention to oppose the United States President".

"Clearly he's displeased with President Pierce's anti-mutant sentiments, as are several globally prominent people. Given that you're the head of state and government of the world's leading mutant nation, we imagine that you're not exactly fond of President Pierce's radical ideology as well", Yana paused. "Santiago Porthos would like to suggest that the two of you make a joint effort to impeach President Pierce".

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madridista: That was nice, I like the thought of her viewing her fathers old friends lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Yeah I like it as well, she's fun to write LOL

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

He had prepared for a burdensome clash, fists clenched and fathoming eyes ceaselessly checking the encompassing flora. Yet, the kindness of Xenon got him unprepared. He chuckled nervously for a moment. "Can't believe y-you said that. I a-am Nobody, and you are?" His lips edged upward, forming a friendly smile. "You are probably thinking 'What the hell?' and I d-don't blame you. I was born a mutant, at the age of six I lost control over some thug at school, killed everyone in the room and fled to the nature. T-this thing is my doom, a mutation gone wrong and I cannot c-control it. T-the inner monster we all have, a l-l-little more realistic. And i-it makes me feel every death, it makes me watch as it slaughters innocents I wish to protect."

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: She had already suspected, but it was now confirmed that her enemy's physiology was not human. He was too strong, moved far too quickly, and had managed to absorb far too much damage without falling. Even many metahumans would have since succumbed to such a relentless onslaught of punishment. In the wake of her latest attack, he still possessed enough vitality to remain a deadly foe, as he demonstrated by catching her wrist and hitting her with a wave of what had to be telekinetic force. Whether it was due to his fatigue affecting his concentration, her own superb strength and conditioning, or a combination of both, the force did not shatter her arm, but she felt bone fracture and her joints become violently wrenched. Some time in a healing tank would be able to repair the damage, but the appendage would be of little use to her for the remainder of the fight, and if she did not bring it to an end soon, her arm would be the least of her troubles.

Any cry of pain she might have released was reduced to a strangled grunt as his relentless blows to her torso landed. Her armor absorbed enough of the impact that her ribs and internal organs remained more or less intact, but a pummeling of this savagery was not something she could withstand for long. In desperation, she grabbed another electroshock star and attempted to drive it into the meat of his forearm as it shot in for another blow. Ideally, the concentrated charge would make it so that she was not the only one attempting to find without the use of a limb, but at the very least, she hoped that it would give her the opportunity to escape from his grasp.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: @_nobody_:

"Shh shhhh shhhhh! Quit gigglin' ya maroon!" The Imp slapped his brother upside the head. "Sorry sorry. How cool is it Hobbs let us do this? I feel a promotion comin' up!" "...We don't get paid..." "...Oh yeah..We get to eat people though" "Fair point!" The two Imps were acting as spies in the shadows, their gift of crawling from anywhere dark was a great benefit when it came to observing the day-to-day life of the legendary Xenon. Their dark blue skin proved to be an excellent camouflage, almost invisible in the darkness, with only feint glowing eyes.

"Da fck is that though? Don't recognize him." One of them pointed at the freak, his small head tilted, chuckling at the misfortune. "Does it matter? We keep quite and keep watchin'...Maybe Hobbs wont beat the shite out of us.."

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: This reminds me I should have Clarice come here under diplomatic means. Bring out her more sane side to converse with Xenon. If you're down with it.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1573  Edited By Adhene
Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhene: Geesh, if you find that adorable, I will present you to feral Nobody.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: Well, I also find the one from the gif that puzzler posts around cute too :)

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhene: O_o

Xenon, wtf did you feed this girl?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: @madridista:

A feeling of curiosity emanated from the Mutant King as he listened to the daughter of Santiago with intrigued ears. Perhaps, had he known who this distinguished woman was, he wouldn't have asked the question. Nonetheless, the Maestro did. Subtly leaning forward, Xenon’s gloved fingers majestically interlocked in front of his body as he rest his elbows upon the thrones, thoughtfully twiddling his thumbs before warmly smiling, looking into the woman’s fascinating eyes. “Tell me, Camila, for such an important…Discussion, why was Santiago unable to attend himself?” He indeed did find it quite odd; Santiago was a forthcoming, adventurous soul.

Never one to allow his glorious actions or words to be echoed through somebody else’s lips, probably, Xenon thought, because nobody else had the vocal flair of Santiago, neither did they possess the refined panache. This woman though, admittedly, possessed quite the confidence herself. “He has never struck me as one to speak through representatives, so why now?” The Maestro innocently smiled, simply curious. “Nevertheless, I have a secondary question. Santiago does not intend to merely impeach Miss Clarice, does he?” Leaning back into the throne, the Shadow Sorcerer folded his arms and delicately rubbed his hairless shin. “Personally, I would sleep far more comfortably at night knowing the woman was dead.” His eyes glistened.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Btw, can feral Nobody (I need a better name for the transformation) be the USA Pres' welcoming committee? =D

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: There's nothing wrong with me :( I don't like your feral nobody for example. (I almost typed feral nova lol) It's creepy unlike the imps.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: =D

Wait, no killing.........

D=

@adhene: He is suuuuupppppper cute! He EATS people WHOLE! Can't be cuter than that!

Lol, it's impossible to dislike Nova =P

Madridista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

Xenon's curiosity regarding her father's absence was anticipated. Curiosity over minor details were often one of the many nuances of great scientific minds. And so, her tolerance for ceaseless questions would not waver, at least for the time being. "Well", Yana began, a personable smile meeting the Venezuelan monarch's inquisitive gaze, "As you may know, or at least should know", she cheekily sniped in a harmless quip dripping with her father's engrossing charisma, "If Santiago isn't present in these occasions that genuinely warrant his presence, he can really only be off catering to the one thing he prioritizes over everything. Scientific pursuits", she reminded, a knowing gleam of jesting haughtiness festooning her crystal blue eyes.

"As for this little impeachment fiasco he wants to orchestrate, it's simple", she began, "While he agrees that killing President Pierce would be more practical, it's actually not", she paused. "Santiago knows that Clarice as well as the entire United States expect some mutant entity or another to make an attempt on her life, perhaps even several. While a successful one would ensure Clarice's permanent removal from political power, it will undoubtedly raise suspicions and rouse further anti-mutant sentiments in the United States. After all, who more than mutants have a better reason to want her dead?". Calmly folding both arms before her chest, Yana concluded, "That would only make things more problematic for the mutant populace. They would suffer the consequences for presumably slaying the country's head of state and government".

"Which is why Santiago prefers a more subtle approach. One that'll allow Clarice to fall as a result of her own actions or so it would seem. Removing her as president, and preventing more violent attempts at mutant genocide".

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1584  Edited By thunderbolt

"Don't do this to me, please. GASP!" Weakness is succumbing to the demon beneath his flesh. "I'm not. GASP!" Weakness is forgiving his mother and father for their sinful transgressions. "Not r-ready!" Weakness is dying in the company of a man whom doesn't care of his well-being. And although Troy may be troubled, he might even be under a demonic influence, but the context of weakness wasn't a synonym he'd ever accept.

Instead he sped on all fours, clutching the medical device like a fiend, pressing it onto his lips as the substance slipped through his esophagus and into his lungs, instantaneously stabilizing his health. "N-not w-weak. N-not w-weak." He murmured, sitting with crossed legs whilst grabbing at @xenon_'s knee, physically attempting to draw the seemingly emotionless mutant king's attention toward his flickering yellow eyes.

"I don't want to d-die." He muttered, holding back his tears as he struggled to get onto his feet. "I didn't mean to hurt your people. I didn't mean to do it." Troy shook his head, ashamed by the nefarious actions enacted by the masochist creature known as Shinigami. "I swear." Still feeling that he ought to take responsibility for the metaphysical monster's genocidal actions, considering the fact that Xenon blamed him upon his initial awakening, the frazzled youth would do anything to make things right.

"I swear. I would do a-anything to m-make things right, b-but I don't know if I ever can." He quietly spoke, unknowing as to how his apparent superior would react, silently watching the teenager's every self-made decision. It's this exact silence that makes the fifteen year old possessively cling to his inhaler, fearing the possibility of another attack, physical or mental.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: You write this character so differently to usual, it's like an actual story with X and Troy lol

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1586  Edited By thunderbolt

@xenon_: Troy happened out of nowhere. I have his voice down (I think). I think so too. It feels like it means something, having these two interact. I'm loving it.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: Same here, glad you decided to go with it! What was the original Thunderbolt account btw? lol

I'll reply tomorrow after work!

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1588  Edited By thunderbolt

@xenon_: This is my very first CV account. The original dude was an Anthony Stark archetype (I loved Iron Man), but he had a son he didn't know about (Noah) with a chick named Cassandra (Queen of the Future Conquerors). Ah, Vine Prime :-(

Me too! I'm liking developing him from the ground up. I couldn't with Noah and Clarice cause I was trying hard to keep their elements of the previous U while trying to mesh with the Nu, but nothing really clicked.

Definitely. Xenon will probably be like "Be a man." *Swats the boy like a fly

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: I thought you'd say that, interesting! Little Closure of Prime xD

You'll get a better voice for him this way too, plus, I get to corrupt him >:)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

plus, I get to corrupt him >:)

Not before we do >_>

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: You stole Stark from me! Well yeah. Little Closure would grow up and have a weird relationship with Aunty Clarice o.o

Exactly. I can't wait to test out his powers.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Anyhow...way to say "Idc." lol

Peace out!

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xenon_ said:

@the_psyentist:

Slowly closing his eyes and placing his thumb to his forehead, the room was enveloped by a mental projection as the Maestro opened his mind up towards Alexandra. Removing his thumb, and gently placing it onto her own forehead, the room was suddenly lit up with a physical manifestation of psionic energy as though somebody had turned on a projector.

Long since forgotten memories of Xenon as a child garnished the room, memories of his slavery, working in the fields as it phased through to when Xenon unlocked his abilities and fled his captors at an age of eleven, quickly shifting to perhaps his most treasured memories, ones of his childhood friends, Santiago Porthos and Anthony Stark sitting together in a classroom being lectured. Unaware to Xenon, a memory which may hold particular significance to Xandra illuminated the room, Andres Knightfall and the Mutant Maestro’s first meeting within the Arctic Circle, the first time Xenon met his best friend, and smoothly the room displayed projections of the great Venezuelan war with Xenon leading the charge and ultimately ascending to kingship.

It showed tragedy, how Xenon was slain by Charlemagne only to have his body and mind taken over by a demon named Shinigami, the demon, which was expelled by Andres Knightfall and thus, Xenon, was once again reborn. Chapter after chapter of his tragic yet grand life irradiated through the room before the projections finally cascaded and the chamber was once again engulfed in the soothing hue of blueness. Smiling, Xenon looked back towards Alexandra and sighed, even he had enjoyed the memory museum, in truth, and he only wondered what mystic memories were stored within the woman’s own mind.

(Sorry for the delay in posting. Hopefully I'll feel better soon enough to post regularly. My body is riled from stress. x__x)

Alexandra stared in wonder at the magnificent scenes before her. Such a tale, one eerily similar to her one. A child treated as less than human, superpowers granting an escape, her college meeting between the aspiring psychiatrist, her twin, and Jean. Her ascent to White Queen of the Hellfire club before her untimely demise at the hands of the Third Society only to eventually be saved by Santiago Porthos, one she recognized in the projection with a small coo. Her face darkened as she saw the image of Andres. Did Xenon even know of his actions? Perhaps it would suit her to reveal the carnage... but at a later time. For now, she fought back her thoughts from being drawn from her mind in that peculiar pseudo-aquatic room. Her eyes froze over as she thought she saw a glimpse of eagerness as if she was expected to return the gesture and reveal her own history. She melted her cold demeanor with a sunny smile, but even that had a shadow of the sinister as she spoke. "My that's quite a tale. You really are a self-made man. Your story is quite similar to mine, but mine is consumed by death and darkness. Not good viewing material." Alexandra dismissed the notion of sharing. She was almost tempted. The cruel doctor would like reliving the slaughter of the staff at YOUgenics, the first time she fully came into her power.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who in Venz am I gunna kill next?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers