The United Republic of Venezuela (CVnU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1451  Edited By The Psyentist

@xenon_: "Amusing." She followed the monarch through the portal. Her ice blue eyes circled around the room before addressing him telepathically. "I must say, you did an amazing job recreating this place in the astral plan. Not a detail left out. You must have quite the attentive mind, Xenon."

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xenon_: This one was quick, and durable. He did not appeared to be slowed in the least by his wound, though perhaps the combination of blood loss and the toxin in her blades would wear on him, should the battle last that long. He had immediately gone back on offense, leaping forward to grasp her shoulders with some kind of claws. Xi made the mistake of trusting in her adamantium armor to protect her, and a hiss of surprise and pain escaped her lips as she felt the claws dig into her shoulders. This should not be; clearly, this was no conventional metal. The likelihood of her finding vibranium, or something even more exotic, was looking more and more likely.

This was all the time she had to think about the matter, however, as her enemy demonstrated that he possessed strength as well as speed, throwing her easily across the cavern. If he was stronger, however, she was no less agile, and she twisted her body and managed to land on her feet. She threw a spread of three electroshock stars at the monarch, and immediately leapt back at him with a vicious downward slash of her right wrist blade.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1453  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist:

As the two telepaths entered the metaphysically enriched chamber, the pressures within the room almost felt as though one was physically underwater, and usually, for the average telepath to cope within such an unusual setting it took one hours to acclimatize. The room was dimly lit with an enchanting, almost soothing tinge of blue light. The atmospherics, perfectly tailored to compliment the mental might of any and all spiritualists, telepaths, or any other mystic deviant whom wanted to practise or refine their esoteric aptitudes.

Subtly turning toward Alexandra and giving her a modest smile in thanks to the praise, the Maestro gently sat upon a cushion, his legs crossed, and his mind open, gesturing for her to take a seat. “This is called the Chamber of Solace for its tranquilly and spiritual enrichment. An amateur telepath may unlock abilities within this room which would normally take them a lifetime to cultivate. A master, may become a grandmaster overnight. This is where I learnt to hone my abilities, Xandra,” All said within his mind and telepathically communicated. “…The senses. Sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch. All of these feelings are sensations which are greatly heightened within the Chamber of Solace…”

With a mystifying ambiance, the King grew closer to Xandra, going to hold her hands and deeply gaze into her icy blue eyes. “Allow me to show you my life. Telepath to Telepath. Mind to Mind.” He leaned in, gently placing his forehead onto hers, and creating a connection., “King…To Queen.”

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiandra: What effect are the toxins meant to have? So I know how to sell it.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Alexandra sat down with elegant grace upon a cushion beside the king, folding her legs beside her, her delicate hand supporting her as she leaned toward him while gazing around at the mystifying location. She felt the soothing fluidity of the mentally induced area, sighing softly. "Well, that sounds fun. And I would simply love to see your life. I'm sure it'd make for the most fascinating psionic cinema."

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: (I needs sleep <.<)

She gave silent nod after listening carefully. ''You can count on me. They'll pay for what they did. I promise you that.'' She gladly accepted the task. What they did to Naehbur was unforgivable in her mind. She wouldn't let this go unpunished either way. ''He would probably felt honored but mostly because of your place in my life, father.'' She smiled with the thought. <Mun? Where are you?> Naehbur's rather weak voice reached her mind. The sudden joy could be seen in her eyes. ''I think I should get back to our 'hero' now. It's always a pleasure talking with you. Let's not wait this long for the next time, allright?'' Mun threw a sinister grin. ''Next time we shall talk about powerfull blondes!'' She laughed and ran towards the building to get to her newly awaken friend.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhene: @the_psyentist: Talking of sleep Adhene, that's exactly where I should go. I'll reply to ya's tomorrow :)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@xiandra: What effect are the toxins meant to have? So I know how to sell it.

They simply cause pain, and prevent any enhanced healing while they're in the bloodstream (they flush out in about an hour). An enhanced physiology would likely be more resistant.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhene: Don't let the bed bugs bite ~_^

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@the_puzzler: If you want (write something up). I think it'd be a neat interaction for Troy to meet up with this creature of yours.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: Oh lord. If you've got any questions just pm me.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1465  Edited By ThePuzzler

@thunderbolt:

10:00 AM...

The dreadful laughter of the Imps echoed throughout the disused subway tunnel, all regaling the events of the church assault last night. "Did you see that A-hole's face!? Shit did we get them good!" "Right? Haven't had easy pickin's like that in ages" "Pass me some of the booze ya greedy douche!" The Imps were easily in the eighty count, and that was just the ones in this tunnel. Getting stoned and wasted off of what narcotics they picked from corpses they created.

Hobbs meanwhile, sat on top of human skull picked by yours truly, puffing away on a cigarette. Every so often, the leader poked his finger in the only beam of sunlight breaching the tunnel, his flesh burning each time, only to heal once he brought it back into the dark. It was clear that the this boss was plotting his next dastardly move for his fellow Imp horde.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adhene: Look out boys! The widdle kid is maaaad!

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1468  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler: It was his first time being outside in some time. It was his first time seeing daylight since the incident. It was his first time breathing air without having to choke. With his hands tucked into the pockets of his zipped upward jacket, the hood concealing his scarred features as best it could, the seemingly depressed teenage import walked his way down a steep staircase and onto the subway platform. Unable to comprehend the happenings of the last few hours, which included a brief possession by the demon entity beneath his skin, the boy named Troy walked his way to the edge, contemplating the possibility of throwing himself in front of the 10:15 am train.

"Is this my life?" He fought back tears, breathing in and out as calmly as he could, clutching the inhaler in his pocket in fear of having another asthmatic attack. "Is this where I want to be?" Troy asked himself, biting his bottom lip as he awaited the Venezuelan capital's underground, public transport.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt:

Little did poor, confused Troy know that he ended up crossing into an abandoned portion of the station. Only a few half burnt florescent lights were the source of vision down here. It didn't take long before the Imps could be heard, their scratchy voices mocking the troubled young man by sobbing dramatically. "BOOO HOOO! It's so hard being an attractive person!" "Hey cover boy, ya lost?" "Easy guys, we don't want to mess up that dye job, heheheheeeeheee!" The voices called out, bullying the teen from the shadows. That is until a rock was thrown at the light bulbs...And Troy was engulfed in total darkness.

Troy would now easily be able to see the glowing yellow eyes in the dark, dozens of them. "I know leather is bad for my diet but what the hell, I like to splurge time to time" One of the Imps shouted while slapping Troy on the calf harmlessly. Then another slapped him upside the head, and then another on the shoulder. What they were waiting for was the final word from Hobbs, who was observing the boy with crossed scrawny arms. His keen demonic nose picked up that all familiar scent on the mortal, the scent of a demon.

"Back the fck up you ingrates! Let's see what the monkey has to say for himself..." Hobbs leaped up from the tracks while barking the order, all Imps were instantly leaping a few feet back and only their leader stood close. "What's your name, monkey?" Hobbs said, his voice rougher than the others.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1471  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler: Troy could hear voices, but they weren't in his head or around his person. "Who's there?" He peeled back his hood, the streak of white hair distracting the average eye from the few distinguishable scars on his face. "I don't want any problems." He innocently uttered, raising his hands to show he wasn't looking for trouble.

"What the hell?" His shoulders popped upward when the lights went out, freaked out by the weird exclamation of words emerging from nowhere and somewhere all at once. "What're you talking about?" Clutching his chest the worried Venezuelan immigrant gasped a bit when his calf was gently slapped. "Hey! Who's there?" He nervously muttered, bewildered by the sudden shift in his first day alone.

"My name is Troy! Who the hell are you?" His brown eyes flickered yellow as the metaphysical energies beneath his being exuded from his pours. "What the hell are you?" He questioned, covering his mouth as his yellow eyes pierced the darkness and shone light on the a tiny horde of horrendous monsters, completely unaware of the effect it might have on the bunch.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1472  Edited By Mercy_
thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt:

"FCK!" "CHEESE IT!" "Damn that's bright" "I'm meltin'. Meltin' I tell ya!" "What a fcker, who does that!?" The Imps all scattered from the light, retreating to the safety of shadows so their flesh didn't burn. It was only Hobbs that covered his face from the light, his dark blue hand burning for a moment before he too stepped into the edge of darkness calmly. "How's about you put out that eye shine before I do it myself? I did it to a blind priest, a punk isn't below me..." Hobbs sincerely threatened, his fanged grin glistened ever so slightly in the dark.

Nevertheless, he introduced himself. "I'm Hobbs, like the tiger. And this here is my merry band of misfits and murderers. See we're Shadow Imps, and lights like the stupid amount you're givin' off burn us...But what's more important right now is I can smell that feisty fucker in your blood, bub..."

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1476  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler:

"You scared the crap out of me. What'd you expect?" In normal fashion the average human would probably have a panic attack, but after weeks of being thrown into the fire pit, Troy's starting to get a hang of humanity's supernatural fringe. "I'm sorry. I guess." His self-made light only dimmed slightly, the demon beneath subconsciously protecting his young vessel.

"I'm Troy, like the Trojan warrior from what I know. Thing is I'm not used to shit like this." He awkwardly stroked his fingers through his neatly designed hair, the white streak only a result of trauma induced by the demon within. "Y-you can smell him?" He pulled at his jacket, smelling the leather, worried that he might actually stink of demon. "Even if you can. Why do you care?" He shyly questioned, slowly backing away from the horde, unknowing if they were serious about possibly eating him. "Better question. How are you real?"

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1478  Edited By ThePuzzler

@thunderbolt:

The Imps laughed at the question, how were they real? Even Hobbs had himself a good chuckle as he stepped closer once the light faded. "Ooooh monkey, you got it all wrong.." Hobbs shook his small head, looking to his brethren. "Before light, there was the dark!" One of them shouted. "We've "been a thing" before you were suckin' for milk, pretty boy!" Another one taunted. Hobbs snapped his fingers and pointed at the human, his comrades having answered the question.

"Money's on them, monkey. We've been eatin' flesh and causing chaos before man was even around. We're the embodiment of shadows..So you know..Bad." A few Imps leaped down behind Troy, ceasing his movement while sniffing his pants "Yup! Smells like brimstone and shit boss." Hobbs glared at the Imp, making the lesser flinch. "I knew that already, stupid cnt...We don't bite vessel cases like this poor bastard. Ya all know that!"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: "Don't be a afraid of the dark" It's called.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1480  Edited By Lena_Dante
No Caption Provided

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1481  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler: "Before the light there was nothing. It was just space." Troy was initially taken back by their logic, although he wasn't an excellent student, his memory believed that in the beginning the sun wasn't yellow, but surely it cast some light over Earth. And even if these monstrosities were around then they wouldn't be able to devour anything but early forms of plant life and microorganisms.

"I think you've got the wrong idea. Maybe you were in another dimension. That's an actual thing, right?" He spoke out of the kindness of his heart, oddly wanting this dark humored group of creatures to be properly informed. "I mean, regardless of how the world started, don't you think eating people is kind of wrong?" It was when he finished speaking, his feet gradually finding their way to the nearest staircase that he lost his footing and fell onto his bottom.

"I mean you're not gonna eat me, especially considering the fact that my body has a time share, right?" Troy weirdly smiled, unknowing as to how a person was suppose to act in situations like the precarious one he was now in. "I mean you said it yourself. Which means I can go...? Cause if I can, I swear I won't mention this shit to anyone. I swear to God." He spoke through parted breaths, his hands slipping into his jacket pockets, searching for his inhaler, only to realize he dropped it a few inches from his position. With that in mind, his thoughts throwing aside the company he currently held, the young boy cautiously used his right hand to pat the ground as he tried to calmly grab his precious inhaler.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt:

The Imps hissed at him, at his lack of knowledge when it came to their kind. "Did I ever specify WHERE we came from, you uneducated fck...Thinkin' you can just textbook us like some D&D monster?" Hobbs stepped on Troy's inhaler with his clawed foot, not breaking it, but close do doing so. "When you're in the dark? With us? You shut the fck up about what you know...Got it, monkey?" The boss stepped off the inhaler, spitting his foul saliva on Troy's sneakers.

The other Imps were getting closer again, but not close enough to startle to demon within. Hobbs simply turned around and waved his hand, dismissing the young man. "Piss off monkey..."

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xenon_ hey, hey buddy... CRAZY idea, but hear me out... What if...

I totally conquered your country?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@xenon_ hey, hey buddy... CRAZY idea, but hear me out... What if...

I had a good laugh but that would be interesting.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Welllllllllllllllll it's being discussed as an event, I just need permission.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1490  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler: (I'm kind of loving this.)

"No, no you didn't I just assumed. I'm sorry!" He reached forward, hoping to grab his inhaler before it was crushed, but stopped midway as Hobbs pressed his foot onto the medically prescribed device. "Thank you." It was because of his gratitude that Troy threw aside the sign of disrespect that stained his only pair of sneakers.

"Although I gotta ask. How do you know about the demon? Are you kind freaked out by his kind too?" Troy did his very best to avoid mentioning the word scared or fear, the thought of uttering those words could incite a barrage of teeth tearing at his flesh, and he had already experienced enough pain for months to come. "I mean no disrespect. It's just that I'm just new to all of this." He kindly muttered, pocketing his inhaler as he hesitantly got onto his feet, still somewhat mystified by this being the only remotely normal conversation he's had in quite some time.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt:

"WE aren't freaked out by nothin' dammit." Hobbs snarled, of course establishing the fearless nature of these small demons. "One that is as bright as yours though? Proceed with caution, know what I mean?" An Imp on the crowd explained. It was the truth, the Imps were deathly weak to the light of any kind. Hobbs faced Troy, taking a sighing breath to somewhat calm himself.

"Do I look like some sorta sage? Do any of us? Not our problem you got a demon on your back" Hobbs pounded his chest, already ticked off he was talking to a mortal so long without eating him, they were all thinking that right about now. "Yeah!" "Go read a book or somethin' dumbass!"

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1492  Edited By thunderbolt

@the_puzzler: "Well you don't have to be rude, dude." Troy crossed his arms, sincerely saddened by the inability to garner any sort of knowledge from these shadow based creatures. "I thought you were smart." He scoffed, his fear of their existence dwindling the more they conversed like actual life forms. "I guess I was wrong. It was kinda cool meeting you though." His hollow laugh indicated dying optimism, meanwhile his falling levels of fearfulness caused his bright yellow eyes to revert into their normal brown state.

"Will I see you around?" Troy actually asked if he could see the leader of this Gremlin looking monster pack, kind of enthralled by meeting someone that was both a thing and a person. Not to mention the fact that he was already beginning to form an attachment to the only person to recognize his existence since leaving the royal grounds some four hours ago.

"Never mind. Forget I asked. I don't think our kind are suppose to mingle. Light being the main issue." He briefly chuckled, the heel of his foot hitting a stair as he lightly swung his leg back. And as soon as he felt the groove in the ground the boy immediately began his ascent into the emerging light above, prepared to immerse himself in culture that wasn't aware of his metaphysical scent or how his skin tasted.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt: Stubborn, the Imps :P Can't pull that reverse psychology on them! And they will be watching Troy closely.

thunderbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: haha! I tried to be chill with the crew. Uh oh. Waiting to see him in demon mode?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1495  Edited By Maestro_

@_atomikill_: It's nice to dream, it's also nice to fail -- Helps build character :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: I'll post something for you after work.

Bloodcroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

Alts everywhere and all of em waiting :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodcroft: @614azrael:

Approaching the revered VLA Headquarters for a military talk with the strongest warrior within the Venezuela army, the Monarch folded his arms across of his chest and waited, sending out a simple telepathic message and alerting Azra to his arrival. There was much to discus and much to plan, Venezuela, very soon, may have war once again.

@_nobody_

"Hmm," Xenon thought, bending down and looking towards a dismembered body, the monarch slowly crept through the forests and sought out whoever or whatever had done this, following the devastating trail of bodies, the Maestro felt worried, what possessed such strength to have easily defeated so many mutants in such a barbaric way? His wandering led the King to a river, cautiously approaching as he stopped and looked at the disheveled creature, a creature, which mysteriously turned back into a humanoid form. Intriguing, he thought. Walking to the saddened individual, he could sense fear as though it permeated through the warm air. "Hello?" The monarch said, hoping his familiar voice would sooth whatever was going on within the man's clearly unhinged head.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1499  Edited By _Nobody_
No Caption Provided

A dreadful sight, since Nobody lost control last time, he had vanished from America. A few days later, a trail of scarred, horrendous corpses commenced to appear. Heavily marked by keen-edged fans and razor-sharp stingers, as if an untamed beast was released within the peaceful country. More than thirty victims had succumbed to the abhorrent nature of a raw, unexplored mutant power, mostly due to the extreme panic of its owner. The Arachnophobia was no quality to boast of when you are a humanoid arachnid, hence why the feral side controlled it thoroughly whilst the rational portion of the mind hid behind fond memories. Finally, after gathering enough strength, the tenderfoot Nobody sluggishly reset to his human form, afraid, nauseous and, obviously, terrified. Blood absconded his mouth, not his but someone else's, he endeavored not to vomit, but couldn't help it. His acute senses had captured something nearby, still, he couldn't even motion his head, static as he watched they grey tonality and extra eyes disappear. He crawled toward the river, washed his visage as if wanting those images to be eradicated, craving to simply wake up on his apartment at New York. But reality was harsh and, worse than any stroke, it struck him down. There was no time to mourn as a narrowly familiar voice reverberated, still somewhat startled, he bobbed his head, attempting to identify the source. "Fuck." A weak voice whispered, it was just a matter of time until someone tracked the causer of all that dreadful hazard, until he met his fate for being the gargantuan, terrifying beast. "L-look, whoever you are. Y-you have to b-believe me. I didn't mean to do that." Desperately appealing to the mysterious figure's rectitude, although believing it to be pointless.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers