Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

@Ash_Walmer: @xXSpitFireXx:

She presses onward, motor roaring like a beast from the most vile pits of hell. Her fists start to blaze with a mixture of Hellfire and Devine energy."Lead the way El Capitan!"

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4252  Edited By _Higgins_

@xXSpitFireXx: @Naamah_Obyzouth: The thugs were in a hurry to load up their trucks to the brim with the Forsaken's gun shipment. "Come on man hurry up!" Squealed one of them, hearing that the riders were coming for blood and their goods. "Im going as fast as I can! OH SHI-!" One of the misfits was suddenly rammed into by the front of Ash's bike, impaling him. "Forsaken! Go nuts!" He yells and laughs as he jumps off his bike and completely crushes one of the thugs into a gory mess, his skin popping with bullet wounds as the others start to open fire. "Aww to cute!" Yells Ash as he swings his gutting hook chain and slices the two gunners in half.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4253  Edited By The_Roman

There is a loud crash from the center of the city, laving a large crater in a busy intersection. Slowly, a young blond man dragged himself to his feet in the middle of the devastation. He stood for a minute looking at his hands dumbly. "Armour?" He asked, shocked.

xXSpitFireXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4254  Edited By xXSpitFireXx
Des sped towards the thieves Reign's engine reving loudly echoing off the walls of buildings. There were three on her side of the truck, three souls that had no clue what they were messing with. The first to die that night by her hands ran at her ready to use a bat to knock the light weight woman from her bike. A bat that never made contact as a black blade sliced him in two. No beauty permitted but by the woman's own, the rest was to be a horror. Impossible by normal means her bike road along the side of the truck small arms fire passing by before her sickle speared through the hispanic with a big enough pair to actually stand still and shoot. Leaping from the custom chopper her abilities guided it to a safe landing as she flew, body still attatched to her blade. The final thug screamed trying to shoot while runing backwards. Sloppy, "to many video games kid" was the cliche remark made by Cain. His twisted voice mixing slightly with Desiray's as the comment was made. What bullets that would of hit her dove into the impaled victem. Tossing him into the air Spitfire made her final move, ripping bullets from the airborn corpse and curving them. The five bullets leaving the mans head as mush as he and his dead compadre slaped to the ground. "Please tell me that wasn't all" the twisted giggling voice remarked, done in such a way it actually gave Des nightmares. Apart of her secretly dreading what she might become.(omg ive missed this alt lol)
  @Ash_Walmer
@Naamah_Obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruby does a sliding stop, as she parks Bertha and leaps from her in a barrol roll. She comes up with both of her fists still blazing with unearthly powers, orbs of both celestal and the infernal energy blast true. Her blasts hit their intended targets true, not the thugs themselves but the weapons that they jacked from Forsaken shipments. The weapons become alive and angry for revenge, as they attack the very people who hold them. Not all of the weapons are effected only the ones that Naamah can see, only the ones still loaded on the truck. Guns start to load themselves, as the spray down the would be theives. Mean while Ruby just sits back and laugh's wickedly as she lights up a cigarette and takes a long smooth draw. Ruby starts too sing the good ol gospel, as the thugs are gunned down by their own greed. "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me.... I once was lost but now am found,Was blind, but now, I see."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4256  Edited By _Higgins_

@xXSpitFireXx: @Naamah_Obyzouth: Ash finished taking one of the thug's head and turned it into paste on his shoulders. Lighting a cigarette he tossed both of the cargo boxes onto his hell cycle and hopped on. "Alright Forsaken! Police should be here in no time so lets go separate ways and meet at the bar later, we dont want this kind of publicity on us just yet" Ash pulled the corpse off the front of his bike and laughed, "You gals did good!"

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4257  Edited By The_Roman

@Ash_Walmer: "You there! Beast!" Proelio shouted in his authoritative voice. "An impressive display of power."

Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ruby quickly walks back to Bertha as she starts her up and quickly takes off into the voided shadow realm, both her and her bike are seen for about a quarter mile driving onward down the Highway before she slowly fades into a mist of pure darkness. Naamah is now inside the shadow realm riding down the Highway of erubus. She keeps singing as she makes her way back to the bar.

"T'was Grace that taught... my heart to fear. And Grace, my fears relieved. How precious did that Grace appear... the hour I first believed."

She is burning down the long stretches of pure blackness, and a greet many odd things are watching her with vileness burning in their eyes. They hate wahat she is, they hate what she stands for, they hate her code of honor. The very concept of honor is alien to them, and they dread it. So even with great hatred in their twisted little eyes, they still keep their distance.

"Through many dangers, toils and snares... we have already come. T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far... and Grace will lead us home."

The darkness drive comes to its end as she has now returned to the bar, and enters the rear driving inside the garage and parking Bertha. She closes the vail as she and her ride become one with the plane of the living. "Can't see me... If there is nothing to see." Naamah thinks to herself, as she heads into the bar area and takes a seat at the bar. The bar tender see's her and sets a cold beer and a shot of whiskey infront of her. "Thanks darlin." she smiles and winks, then lighs up another smoke.

_Frostbite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4259  Edited By _Frostbite_
"This city is mine. I hold it in my grasp. I've returned to do what I should of done. You know what that is."
The spirit said to himself, or to god, whichever heard it first. He stood on a building, watching his city work in the night. He was waiting to strike.
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4260  Edited By Enz0

A lady screams as she runs out of a back street, horrified by the mutilated corpse of her mugger and also the monster L standing over the body."...Your welcome..."He said spitefully as he allowed his cape to take him up to the rooftops.

_Frostbite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4261  Edited By _Frostbite_

Lights flash on. "Perfect." the spirit says. His base in the Martial Sewers was set up. He had cameras set up at crucial areas. The Under-Dogs base. the beach, the bank, even the island off the coast. A reckoning was coming, and he would be it's harbinger.

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4262  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666
Daniel Ross stepped off a helicopter, on to the street in front of the Under-Dogs base. The team had dissolved so much.... He didn't want to lose it, but the recent happenings needed some attention. He pulled out his communicator. "Cain, This is Daniel Ross, Commander of SABRE. I'm in front of the Under-Dogs base. Get out here, we need to talk."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4263  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: Cain ran across the streets of Martial City, He talked to Ross through his communicator. "Alright, What is it?"

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4264  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666: "Something is going on in the city. I don't know what, but I know it's something big. Talk to me when you get here."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4265  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: Cain eventually landed in front of the base. "Alright, What's happenin' "

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4266  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666: "The city is under attack." Ross says. "From the inside, however. Five of my undercover agents in the city have been found dead. Thirteen others are missing. I only have ten more agents active in the city. Due to leading the 'team' falling to you, I need your help finding out who is killing my men."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4267  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: "Damn...I Wish Name was still here..."

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4268  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Meta_Pedrin: @shadowknight666: Stahl stood on a rooftop not to far away, eating an apple he enjoyed the news of minor peril in the city.

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4269  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666: "Yes, the more subtle members of the team would help much more than you would in this situation...no offense intended." Daniel straightens his jacket. "Now, back on topic. We've discovered several makeshift bases around the city's area. A couple were on the island, three in abandon buildings, and one in the desert. We've confirmed this wasn't work of any of the gangs or villains in the city. I have suspicions that the current base is in the sewers, since all cameras I've placed there since the Puzzler's first appearance in Martial were destroyed. I need you to check it out with some of my men."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4270  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: Cain smirked. "Alright, Let's kick some ass.."

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4271  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@Doctor_Stahl: (>:O)
@shadowknight666
"Alright. Meet them in front of the bank one hour later, need to gather them up." Daniel said before walking away.
One Hour later-
Six armed SABRE troops stand in front of the bank waiting for the mercenary.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4272  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: Cain came armed with an AR-15 Assault rifle in his hands, Donning his Balaclava. "Alright boys, Let's go!"

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4273  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666: The troops salute him. At his order, they run to the marked manhole. Two of them lift the lid off, revealing the delectable odor of the sewers....They clammer down the ladder one by one, waiting for Cain to lead the way as they turn on their flashlights on their rifles.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4274  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: Cain immediately leaped down the manhole, His rifle in his hands as he looked around.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4275  Edited By ThePuzzler

"Oh it is SO good you idiots are distracted with that half rate dolt..." Puzzler said joyfully while twirling his cane.

The villain waltzed into the hospital carrying a bag full of explosives, there was no attempt in hiding his plans, he acted as if he was unstoppable. One of the police officers on the corridor saw the explosives and was quick to pull a gun on him.

"Freeze you geek son of a b!tch!" he threatened the Puzzler to surrender his well made plans, this only made the genius sigh at him.

"Hmmmmm! Lets see! Middle weight man that has a clear addiction to fatty pastries OR this lovely cane that fires a pulse of energy that forces half the muscles in your body to contract!" Without another word, Puzzler fired the green beam at the officer. Just as he said, the officer's muscles tensed up and he toppled over.

"Now! Lets start this puzzle shall we...?"

Meta_Pedrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4276  Edited By Meta_Pedrin
@shadowknight666: the troops slowly begin marching forward through the muck of the sewers, letting Cain take the lead. 
*Switching accounts, you can control the troops*
_Frostbite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4277  Edited By _Frostbite_
@shadowknight666: The spirit watches the troops, and a familiar face. He had cameras hidden in the bricks. His base was just a few walks straight from them, but no signs of anything. He slowly stepped out before clinging to the ceiling, he crawled silently, hoping to catch them off guard.

@The_Puzzler
(Different time :P)
The Spirit watches from the top of a nearby building. He knew of the Puzzler, but now...now the old personality had resurfaced somehow. He leaped to the hospital, bursting through the window. He could have this guy in the city.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4278  Edited By CainPanell

@Meta_Pedrin: @_Frostbite_: Cain looked around. "Okay, First off, Do a check for any nearby electronics. If it shows up on your scanners tell me."

_Frostbite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4279  Edited By _Frostbite_
@shadowknight666: The spirit waited, quiet as a mouse. One of the agents had discovered his camera, and the others had found the location of his base on their scanners. He was waiting for his chance.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4280  Edited By CainPanell

@_Frostbite_: Cain laughed as his soldiers informed him of the cameras. He grabbed his rifle and destroyed the camera, Then, Despite it being Against Sabre rules, Fired a Rocket from his RPG-7 That he brought with him in the direction of the base.

_Frostbite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4281  Edited By _Frostbite_
@shadowknight666: The spirit watched as Cain did his standard performance. Just like Cain always was. While Cain was distracting himself, the spirit leaped down on the farthest agent, who had slightly separated himself from the group. The spirit felt the man's neck snap between his hands, silently, before standing up, facing the group.

(Post limit >.<)
_Sage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilverbeatle: @Major_USA: @Power_Plug: @shadowknight666: @Snowscorpion: @solareclipse:

Puzzler marvelled at the sight of the under dogs HQ as he walked up to it, "Nobody is awake right now, almost two in the morning, possibilities of wakefulness are about 1-15 seeing how that's the estimated amount of members and half of their senses including metas are off at this time, i hope they enjoy my hello" Puzzler pondered to himself as he walked up to the secure front door. With one tap of his cane it snapped open after a few beeps and boops, he quickly ran around the resort placing a folder on each and every team members bedroom doors. He could not help to chuckle knowing how half of them and their ego's will stop them from even caring that hundreds are at risk, really a true test on who are the real heroes and who aren't. Finally leaving the resort he used his teleport to vanish after a quick green light. The letters each of the Under-Dogs received goes a little something like this

The FISH rots from the HEAD as they say so i decided to CUT the head off before the entire body does the same. Now how many rotten heads do you think are in the water main? So tell me will you be this cities bane? Let it die in vain? I only do this for your team is rather mundane. Oh...and have fun doing this without your deductive Mr.Name. Tick tock when there are to many fish in the main its time to feed the croc.

My first post ever, ahhh nostalgia.

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are the Under-Dogs getting revamped?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers