The Under-Dogs

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Lincoln_Protocol: (Warren isn't actually a member of the team,but he does tend to stalk people here.)
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#202  Edited By Kiddevil
@Lincoln_Protocol
"i aint a member bro im a c.o.p member and name didnt say i was a good kid hes pissed off at me for trying to kill him and no i dont want something to drink "
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Enz0
@Night_Rake: (A shame, Someone with his "Fire" power would be handy to have, Warren may be a monster, But in the heat of battle we are all monsters to our enemies)
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@Lincoln_Protocol: (I might be able to coax him into a membership with us :P.But you two are polar opposites.You can see it in your posts lol.)
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Enz0
@kiddevil: The demon gave a aggressive response, He almost reminded him of a young self and he gained a wave of nostalgia of his old hunting days. He then raised a brow and kept his smile up trying not to be a rude host 
"My mistake friend, I take it the C.O.P are the champions of peace. A high position indeed, And i do not lie when i say Name said you were a good kid. I have heard what you have done though but a man should not be bound by their past sins. Its just Name is a very dark and bitter man and i feel bad for him. But none the less i am sure we will cross paths in battle sooner or later"
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Kiddevil
@Lincoln_Protocol
"uh alright bro yeah c.o.p stands for champions of peace im in the young champions squad. uh i think im gonna go raid the frigide im hungery"
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Enz0
@kiddevil: "There is a loaf of bread on my table if you are on the run, I think im going to retire for the evening, Have a goodnight Warren" 
Giving a humble smile as a sign of goodbye he grabbed his notes and walked off to his room for some sleep
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Kiddevil
@Lincoln_Protocol
"i aint in a hurry and im pretty sure cain has cake in the fridge!"
Major_USA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Major_USA

Major is in his personal boxing gym getting his daily workout in.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Kiddevil
@Major_USA
fills majors punching bags with rocks when he wasnt looking
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By MrSuperstar_

Walks into the team training room and sets his wrist cuffs from shock to stun and starts his work out

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_: teleports in"lets see how good you are!"
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By MrSuperstar_
@kiddevil: Looks over a sees a weird demon guy standing in front of him 
"Ok whenever your ready." 
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_
warren stands there and thinks never make the first move gotta remmber that
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By MrSuperstar_
@kiddevil: Bobby walks over to his stereo and presses the play button  
  Then changes the setting on his cuffs and gets in his fighting stance
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_
KD gets anoyyed by the shity music and shoots a heat blast at the stereo melting to a puddle of plactic he gets in to fighting stance
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By MrSuperstar_
@kiddevil: Looks over at the now melted stereo then back at the intruder. "You melted my favorite stereo."He runs at the man and charges a electric punch.
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_
"heh knew that would work" warren feels a slight sting from the guy's punch he sends a powerful punch toward the guy's jaw
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By MrSuperstar_
@kiddevil: SS sees the punch coming and lowers his level while making a sweep kick towards the mans legs and says. "Ha i played quarterback i can tell when somethings coming."
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_
the leg sweep knocks him down he quickly gets back up and shoots a stream of hellfire towards the loser
MrSuperstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By MrSuperstar_
@kiddevil: Bobby sees the stream and shots his cuffs in an X shape just in time to deflect it then sends a flurry of punchs at his oppenet 
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Kiddevil
@MrSuperstar_
(uh its hellfire that wouldent work) warren lets a few of the guy''s punches hit the guy likely burned the man's fists from attacking KD he grabs the guys arm and holds his arm tightly if the man moved he hurt himself KD grabs the mans shocker like toys and atmepts to tear them off of thew man like tin foil "dude you are lame  your attacks suck"
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By FALLENprophet
@kiddevil: (Okay you got to explain what hell fire is cause this seems to happen a lot.)
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Kiddevil
@FALLENprophet
(from what  i have seen from azreal and darkchild stuff like what hes useing didnt effect hellfire i dont understand hellfire much my self other than the fact it doesnt go out easily  and there is manny forms of hellfire and it causes much more pain than normal fire  i checked a few people who use hell fire and basicly what hes useing is nothing more than a super tazer when erebus used hell fire on mike it didnt go away when he tryed like blowing it out with his blades but he could blow regalar fire out just not hellfire  hellfire doesnt really act like regalar fire at all )
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By FALLENprophet
@kiddevil: (Okay.  I think you need to make your own version of it. So you actually know what it is and not rejecting all possibles blocks from it. And describe it a littlee and what it does when you attack with it the first time )
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Kiddevil
@FALLENprophet
(alright bro ill write up a blog later with my own types of hellfire to help with that)
FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By FALLENprophet
@kiddevil: (Alright I was just saying so people understand)
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Kiddevil
@FALLENprophet
(alright)
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@FALLENprophet
@kiddevil
(I heard when Ghost Rider uses his hellfire, some people said it attacks your soul or something like that. I don't know. Google it.)
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@CurbsideProphet said:
@FALLENprophet
@kiddevil: (I heard when Ghost Rider uses his hellfire, some people said it attacks your soul or something like that. I don't know. Google it.)
(this is what CV thinks: "Hellfire is an empyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channel it from his body into his weapons like his shotgun, form walls of hellfire, and even create a motorcycle completely out of hellfire. He can also unleash the hellfire in omni-directional attacks that are incredibly powerful.")
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Kiddevil
@CurbsideProphet
(but there is a bunch of kinds)
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By CurbsideProphet
@kiddevil
(So I've heard)
Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Kiddevil
@CurbsideProphet
(like the kind az uses she can turn hellfire in to metal)
Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Dark_Fang

At the scene of a failed bank robbery, a vampire chomps on some bad guy neck.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: Walks into the bank with his two revolvers in his hands looking at the fanged demon 
"State your business here night being!"
Nickpick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Nickpick

He was quiet....He was always quiet. He stared up at a large monitor before him. The events playing before his eyes. Events he's seen before, he knew each movement, each word right down to the how many breaths each person took. He reached out and hit the space bar, pausing the video. He leaned back and looked at the small printed timeline on the bottom of the footage. A large base filled with A.W.E agents before the base was abandon. The last footage but Grey woke up on the cold, filthy ground. 10 security cameras footage, 15 audio tapes and no documents. Grey leans back and takes a deep breath. He gets up from the chair, shirtless, wearing only grey sweats and barefooted. He walks over to the light switches and turns them all out, illuminating the whole base. Now cleaned up and running smoothly. He walks over to a record player, grabs the needle and gently lays it on the spinning record. The music starts to play, old and scratchy. The woman's voice is haunting. Grey walks back to the computer and switches it off. He looks over down the room and walks over to a man tied down in a metal chair. Gagged and tied. He takes the clothes out of the man's mouth and he breathes and gasps for air.

"Please...please stop!"

"Project G.R.E.Y. What is it?" Grey said, his voice quiet, almost threatening and serious. The man still collection are wore an A.W.E uniform.

"I don't know, i was never officially told"

"I believe you, I'm not gonna hurt you. That's never been my plan... You'll leave here today, you'll go back to where your hiding and tell the others, i'm coming" Grey touches the man's forehead and in a single instant, the man is unconscious. Grey walked off and let the music die out.

Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Lincoln_Protocol: Kenneth grinned. He could move before the man ever fired. Hell, he could have broken his neck in the time he was thinking. Rubbing a hand across his red mouth, Kenneth dropped his snack and stood up straight. "Worry not. I was looking for a meal and bank robbers are always so tender." A grin flicked across his face as he stared at the barrels of the man's guns. "Would you lower those please? Kind of feels like an interrogation."

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: The demon started theatrics and having fun with the situation. As he spoke Lincoln has memories of Abe slaying many of these things before. He asked to lower his weapons, But Lincoln stayed stern with his weapons. 
"
Keep your sick habits out of my city! I run a task force here and i swear if i see one innocent with fang marks i will come for you and that is a promise" 
Lincoln flipped his guns back in there holsters as he walked out of the bank with his hands in his pockets 
"Until next time demon"  
Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Lincoln_Protocol: "No worries about that, friend, bad guys taste nicer anyway." Ken said to the man's retreating back. "Besides, it's not a habit! I need to drink blood to live!" He stared at the guy for a moment, picking his meal up. "@$$hole."

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: The fanged one spat out anger as he walked away from the fool. Vampires were nothing but gluttony in a corpse that has a unquenchable thirst and vanity. He also yelled a modern day profanity. Lincoln did not even bother to understand the bluntness of it. 
Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Lincoln_Protocol: (A bit harsh, no? The dude foiled a bank robbery for you, and that's what you think?)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: (My apologies, Lincoln does not take kindly to vampires. They killed most of Abe's family. And for gods sake no im not Abe Lincoln, only a clone)
Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Lincoln_Protocol: (Oh, makes sense. But if my character knew half of what your character thinks, he would so kill you lol).

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: (You would be surprised at what i could do)
Dark_Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Dark_Fang

@Lincoln_Protocol: (As would you with regards to what I could do.)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Enz0
@Dark_Fang: (Well perhaps we will see each others metal one day)
Nickpick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Nickpick

He leaves the base after his shower. He takes a few steps out to reveal the base to be deep within a mountain. He wears a black coat, a white muscle shirt underneath and dark blue jeans. He used his telekinesis to levitate toward the ground. Once he's feet touches the ground, he starts walking. He lets his mind read others around him, not much people around the mountain today and their minds are empty, nothing to his liking. He waits abit until he gets into the city to search what he's looking for. He knew it was a matter of moments before A.W.E was on to him. But he smiled at the idea, he thought it be a good day. He placed his hands within his pockets as he approached the city.

"We're on the scene of a bank robbery, where people are being held hostage....by vampires..."

He walked by the tv's that blasted on the sidewalks. It wasn't his situation to deal with, he had greater matters to deal with. He started reading minds, in hopes of information he needed.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Enz0
Lincoln prowled the rooftops, he had energy in him after a dull night and was craving some action. The screech of tires rang in his ears as he snapped his vision to a car chase. Two rival mobs it seemed, three in cars while the others were on a flat deck semi truck. Lincoln could not help but smile at the fun he was going to have with this. He hopped down on the flat deck with his fists up in the air. One of the thugs yelled "Who the hell is this!?". "Gentlemen, i presume we are going to make this a far fight?". As the criminal pointed the glock to his head he pulled the trigger. But in a blinding move Lincoln grabbed the top of the gun not letting it shift to fire. He sent one punch to his gut and the man flew into the back of the truck. The fight began.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By CainPanell

@Lincoln_Protocol: Cain sits quietly in wait as he was sent to over watch a mob meeting between the Costello's and the 8th street triads but little does he know a client had hired him extra to betray them and take the group down he sits in a building with a Barret 50.cal sniper rifle and sees Lincoln he says quietly miles away " what the hell's wrong with you you're blowing my cover!" Cain sees him take a punch at a Triad as the Costello's run away into the night he thinks " oh great what a hot-shot huh!?" Cain decides to foil Lincoln's cover by taking down the gangsters he fires away magazines at them with pinpoint accuracy blowing limbs and heads off in a bloody mess ending the conflict quickly

SurelockeHomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By SurelockeHomes

Sam watches the spectacle from a distance. Seeing Cain shooting limbs off of a group of people with a man on the car, he is disgusted by what he sees. "So uncivilized," he exclaims as he walks away, checking the time on his pocket watch.