Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Atrocity_
No Caption Provided

Third accident around the world. Careless kamikaze splattered himself throughout the asphalt without a plane, bone and flesh snap, shatter, sprinkle. Petite fountain of carmine spurts, cascading south, dragged by heavy wheels. Most likely those of a truck. Cargo truck. Investigations thwarted by cabalistic events. No dog put down, no carcass for the vultures to feast with their flashlights and clicking cameras, strident and cacophonous microphones. No reelection bonus. Third accident around the world, third accident with no trail apart from trickling blood, scent of death but nothing solid to entomb.

Nothing.

The blood's patterns smelled of something else, though. Something careless mortals would not comprehend. Like befalling tears gyrating until they splash in the ground, it reeked of despair, panic addressed at something... something of outer realms, something that's neither white nor black, not even grey. Just afraid. A demon, most would point out. It wasn't that either. Extra-terrestrial? Impracticable, biology resembled human... Although it didn't seem to obey any laws of Darwinism... Just the craving for survival, long vanquished by darkness and aforementioned despair.

Sympathy with the unbeknownst, the after. The soaring raven he never saw reap. But fear of the acquainted, of the now, of the where and when. Hollow concepts to him, to her, to... whatever it was. A macabre roar, barely did the acknowledge it was merely a thunderous cry. Chained. Always chained.

Chains.

It stumbled into obscurity, where the most accurate eye would scrutinize nothing but obfuscated shades of violence shaping into forms of wrath. There, where the beast abode, the monstrous personality hidden beneath layers of carnal love and faux compassion. He fed those, broke their chains, tamed them with blood. Blood not of his own, but of sinners...

Silence.

Voices are evanescent now, they vanquish to glorious, brighter paths. While the pain inflicted upon the creature remains unscathed. Where is his prize after setting so many free? Free of fear? Free of sadness? Where was his salvation?

It stalks from its shadowy slumber, every soul that requires a Black Knight, an Angel of Vengeance, to simply swoop its magical sword and adsorb the souls of evil so they might ascend. Is it enough for them? For those who bestowed such beastly form a life? For those who consider it a blessing to it instead of a curse? A damnation!

No.

Never enough.

It recognizes in loneliness its sole ally and amicable shoulder, a companion that shall always accompany him everywhere, moonlight or sunlight, woods or city. It shall be there, keeping him warm yet reminding him... Whispering alongside the unchangeable zephyrs that it is not enough, that he must fulfill his goals night after night, ceaselessly snatching vivacity for some reason not even the amaranthine stones could describe.

A flame flickers and annoys his vigilant, devoid gaze. A groan.

Echo...

Bar fight, dead husband, stabbed in the back while keeping two baboons of murdering themselves. Imbecile, should have left that happen. Better spectacle.

Now it must move, the voices rekindle. The wind buffets. A crimson cape trembles, its edges culminating into a despicable, scarred form of the night. It snares, sniffs the air and growls.

The voices are calling.

Time to hunt.
Time to hunt.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw the Spawn gif and jizzed.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: I watched that a lot when I was a kid.

Explains my mental issues...

Did you jizz mountains again?

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_:

Cult classic.

I CAN'T STOP. Ever since Warlords dropped I've been squirting air out my urethra.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

Those clowns got me that clown phobia of Deadpool's. Totally worth it.

Ouch. My eyes have been dropping blood since I ended Chopper's chapters, no more tears to run down my face for a week or so.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Warsman

@atrocity_:

DUDE. GARRISONS THOUGH.

WOW IS AN RTS NOW.

Let's share fluids. Keep each other alive.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman: Who? >_>

I can only imagine lol

Sure. But how?

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"Our master wishes your presence in the WoD (world of darkness), you'd fit right in", groans the horde of nazi zombies as they stumble out of a near by veterans graveyard.

Jack_Henzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG your back!!!!

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Atrocity_
Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Honor Avenger

Won't lie, didn't understand a lot of it but holds a certain fascination.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: Love to see you in WoD, you'd fit right in.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: Atrocity isn't evil, nor is he a team player.

Thanks for the invitation, though.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WoD isn't for evil, we have hunters as well so bring your atrocity...... think of WoD more as a playground for bloodshed. And we have many things to kill or interact with.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: His sole function is killing to avenge souls. He isn't undead, nor is he a demon. He's... Well, Atrocity =P

I shall consider it.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The humans will be happy to make your acquaintance, and know your around. As innocent blood is usually the meal plan on most or WoD's inhabitants.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Interesting but hope it sticks.

Jack_Henzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jack_Henzy

@atrocity_: But Atroc did just.,...nout you right?