• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trinity_ (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Previously

Rebounding from learning of her biological father’s secret, the former human right’s advocate; Ziccarra Liafador has become a mutant equality advocate. The growing tensions between Mutant-Human relations have reached a fever pitch, in an effort to regain some stability the former Malagan beauty, Z enlist the help of what will be known as the Trinity.

Now

The Nation of Kalli

The Line between evolution and preservation had been drawn, months after the Venezuelan Conflict; the world's superpowers begin to emerge. With this paradigm shift came a relentless cry for Mutant Rights; and the battlefield both for and against have been spread out across the globe. Recently, an ancient Australian Civilization revealed it'self to the world, preaching mutant and afro dominance. Highly advance in terms of medicine and produce, the Australian nation of Kalli; was recently marked as a hotspot for it's, racial aggression and Mutant supremacist ways.

Trinity Probes around the city, pin-pointed

Charlemagne LeBeau; a radical human rights activist; was spotted in a open confrontation with the New Gods. His operations are currently unknown, however his radical ideals of Human dominance gives reason to concern.

The Republic of Venezuela

From the ruins of the shattered Venezuela, emerged "The people's republic" of Venezuela, lead by a man simply known as Xexon, (A leader who has ties to the Nation of Kalli) Xenon's mutant dominance stance emerge from his time spent as a slave, his views have poured into the public opinion. A whole country full of mutants with a mutant supremacist as it's head of state.

Though he should be considered a threat to a peaceful future, his complete restructure of the Venezuelan system will make him completely untouchable.

The Hills

Located in the Saharan Desert near the border of Libya, is a supposed domed civilization, it's exact operations are currently unknown to Trinity Reps; but the location is being monitored closely.

The Revenge of the Red Cardinals

After the Liafador-Knightfall faction launched an attack on the nation of Venezuela by way of the Red Cardinals, Their bodyguard Isabella Marisol betrayed her childhood friend and took over the Red Cardinals. The Red Cardinals are mutant activist that commit acts of terror and blame them on humans, or vice versa. She and her protege Despot, have made it known they intend to attack mutant holding facilities.

The Machine Empire

Unbeknownst to the general populace, is a new force rising within the world. Ziccarra and Steel first came into contact with the virus in Mexico. The "Man-Eater" virus is a small inorganic micro-organism that eats the inner organic compounds, and replaces the body with a sentient machine. Because of their seemingly human characteristics it may be hard to spot a machine on first glance. It should be noted that the Cyborg's cannot copy intricate piercings to the body. The first known Machine attack was documented, by Venezuelan leader Xenon, the corpse of the Machine is being held for research in Kalli.

Evergreen yonder

The mystique of this forest makes Ziccarra believe, if worst came to worst that it'd be an even battlefield between humans and mutants.

The Cerebrum Initiative

An island that is proceeded by it's reputation for it's technology. The vast amount of information that can be found on this island, makes it a target for humans and mutants alike. It's representative Milo was spotted the same day, Charlemagne attack Kalli. It is believed he hopes to expand his companies influence to the Australian Nation, such a notion could be problematic.

The Trinity

Mutants (and Metas), Humans and Others; the Trinity has been formed by two unlikely allies. Samantha Weston a former member of the Bravehart order, has allied both her money and resources to the Trinity.

The Wenshire Catacombs severed as the burial grounds for the Wenshire family. Sue and Paul Wenshire, buried their mother and father alive in these wretched graves on the pretenses of their family illness. Paul then later buried Sue alive to fulfill the curse that had been placed on his family. The whereabouts of Paul's death remain unknown, however the London police sealed the catacombs for fear of the unholy.

It is believed that the Wenshire Catacombs were reopened by a group of people going by the name of "The Brave Harts" to conceal their movements from the public. Because of it's ghastly mouth, none of the Londoners dare enter the Catacombs for fear of death.It is believed that most of Brave harts were captured by the royal police and, executed. It is more than likely that they migrated to the colonies to preserve the order.

More recently, The Renegade Weston, Samantha; has opened the Catacombs for the Trinity ; using her money to completely fund the operations.

Rules

• This is the official thread of the Trinity
  • It's based in the Wenshire Catacombs in Great Britan
  • No we don't have all the super lasers, and high-tech henchmen; but have a reason for being here if you're in character.
  • No destorying the base of operations unless, approved.
  • For entry pm Ziccarra.
#2 Edited by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

( This is sooooooooo good! I guess, as I am a target Xenon is exempt from joining lol? xD )

#3 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: You can join, but be forewarned, It'll be an enemies close type deal lol

#4 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Everytime you post I fall in love with you all over again

But you're going down, chere

#7 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Really, you come in this thread to harrass an ass? I'm glad you never change hahaha

#10 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Why dont you come and visit Ziccarra?

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: The eyes will be fixated on a beauty only this world knows....you

Not much of an ass is still an ass.

#15 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: You betta stop it, your my daddies frieeeend lol

#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: NVM, lol. You mean you want me to come to the hills?

#19 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: You betta stop it, your my daddies frieeeend lol

Daddies little girls my little whore muahahahahahaha first thing to pop into my head. Tried to keep it in but couldnt help it anymore

#21 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Sure thing.

And woooooooooooow... lol

#22 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh boyyyyy

#29 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: YES

IM BACK BITCHES HIDE YOUR LEGAL CHILDREN FOR THE PERV IS BACK

LET MY ROAR BE HEARD!!!!

#30 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Pleading the 5th

#33 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Ive got so many pervy jokes i wanna let loose towards you but i know the line lol

#34 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Give them to Nova or Mercy lol

#35 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the X-gene the accepted method, of how people recieved powers or...is there something else?

#39 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: HMMMM Now to find a loophole

#41 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the X-gene the accepted method, of how people recieved powers or...is there something else?

Mutant powers? Yes.

Powers from other origins? Ehhh...

#42 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to build some thing for other story purposes.

#44 Edited by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: It's awesome. We had loads of potential stories with all of these thread and such now. So its all good.

#45 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o I...I got a lot of reading to do LOL

#46 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: Exactly. So many different entry points. I can put a story up as soon, as everyone else finishes their characters.

#47 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Still got to add that thread, Dread created too lol

#48 Posted by Xenon_ (2777 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

o_o um... I don't think I understand what's going on with the front page... like... is this stuff that has happened in the CVnU so far? >_>

#50 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: Yes, they are pretty much points of interest, minus Dreads thread. I'm tooo lazy to switch