"Welcome to the Twin Islands, my name is Raul Velasquez, ok? Don't look me wrong or i'll kill you"
"The Twin Islands as its name suggests, is two islands, and they're a real paradise, for the right people. These are crime bosses, smugglers, drug dealers, rapists, you get the gist now don't you? This island is outside the jurisdiction of the f*cking cops in the United States, so you can have fun with zero consequences"
"The island is filled with gangs, criminal organisations, and ringleaders like me. It contains many facilities, which serve all functions, both business and pleasure. You're going to love it here"
"Be warned, we don't like heroes ok? So don't try to be a hero or you'll get your f*cking eyeballs taken out, ok? Good, now we have an understanding, moving on."
"Of course, if you're here for thrill-seeking, the twin islands is beautiful for that, if you come here wanting to be a tourist, we don't like you, go away. If you've come here to try some experimental drug you've heard about, our merchants have all of those. If you want to act like a big shot and start your own gang, good luck. You want to come here to conduct illegal activity without fear of the police? Even better. Seeking sanctuary because you're some big time thug? Okay, but don't bring too much attention"
"But seriously, come to The Twin Islands today! We have everything for you, a drug industry, a slave industry, we have prostitution. You'll love everything The Twin Islands have to offer! Now how do I turn this f*cking camera off, huh?"
- Don't destroy the island, or single-handedly wipe out its criminal population without arranging a proper RP to do so.
- Anyone is welcome! Criminals preferable, the island is very dangerous for heroes!
- You can NPC as one of many gangs, or thugs. Raul's Gang is called 'The Red Pirates', but you can invent others as well.
- Knowledge of the Island is underground, it's not advertised on TV. Maybe one of your friends told you about it.
- Therefore, please explain how you know about it, don't just arrive...
- Be creative, don't be limited by my description on the island, which I left vague to allow you to be creative.
- You want to set up a gang or outpost? Sure thing, go ahead and depict that.
- As of right now, The Red Pirates are the biggest gang of the island.
- The Island grows through your interactions!
- Have fun!