This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Feral Nova (47523 posts) - - Show Bio

lol XD

#152 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

The Truth is........

Anybody remember the Four Horsemen RPG?

Originally, I was supposed to be the Horsemen of Death, I even asked first as I remember it,  however, due to.....what I suppose can only be described as a matter of popularity at that time, Morte Rapida was chosen over me. Disregarding the fact that I was on alot more than him, I think he only made three or so posts in the entire RPG (although I don't quite remember, It has been a while).

Regardless, Truth be told.......Drifter was originally supposed to be the Horsemen of Death

#153 Posted by Stone92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm carrying Thunderbolt's baby in the rpg "The Death of Thunderbolt" :)

#154 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump just for laughter.

#155 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stone92 said:
" I'm carrying Thunderbolt's baby in the rpg "The Death of Thunderbolt" :) "
I'm secretly the mother
#156 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sincerely sorry.

#157 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I'm sincerely sorry. "
You should be; you're the father.
#158 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you have my mistaken with Precise. He seems the be the father of the Vine. :P

#159 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I have many children.

#160 Edited by Paradox (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
#161 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I think you have my mistaken with Precise. He seems the be the father of the Vine. :P "
xP
 
@Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol  

Only god knows... new kids seems to popping up everywhere o_O
#162 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Taking on a more 'Captain America' feel was never my original intent with Andferne. It just sort of evolved that way as rpgs and events happened. I had intended for him to be more similar to Cyclops than Cap.

#163 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
"
Sha?
#164 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p

#165 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p "
So it's there fault that that Prince guy was killed?
#166 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p "
I remember thinking you were Gambler for the longest time. lol
#167 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Precise said:
" Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p "
So it's there fault that that Prince guy was killed? "
No, that was all Andy's fault. When I did decide to go good again, Andy battled and defeated me, handed me over to the French authorties... so I became evil again.
#168 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Precise said:
" Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p "
So it's there fault that that Prince guy was killed? "
No, that was all Andy's fault. When I did decide to go good again, Andy battled and defeated me, handed me over to the French authorties... so I became evil again. "
Andy, you jerk!
#169 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Precise said:
" Precise was supposed to be a hero but was shunned from the ICE Dragons so he joined the LAS instead :p "
I remember thinking you were Gambler for the longest time. lol "
Yes i know. I got your pm's and then you announced it in a thread that i was Gambler -__-
#170 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know anything about comics
Learned how to rpg better from reading Final Arrows rpgs
Out of all the teams ive been on best teams where Ice and Zs

#171 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Andy, you jerk! "
You can't blame me, I'm a ghost.
 
@Precise said:
"Yes i know. I got your pm's and then you announced it in a thread that i was Gambler -__- "
Shows you are rarely we have actual new people on the Vine show up who can write as well as you did.
#172 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"Andy, you jerk! "
You can't blame me, I'm a ghost.
 
Ghost Busters blame ghosts, so why can't I?
#173 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" Shows you are rarely we have actual new people on the Vine show up who can write as well as you did. "
Ow I don't know, many people from WAL could write very well when they joined. Like Ferro and cly.
#174 Posted by Paradox (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
"
Sha? "
No!...every one calls me Sha....lol, but  no Ferro I'm not Sha...at least I don't think so...O_o
#175 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Andferne said:
" Shows you are rarely we have actual new people on the Vine show up who can write as well as you did. "
Ow I don't know, many people from WAL could write very well when they joined. Like Ferro and cly. "
Thanks! :)
 
But I look back at some of my eary stuff and facepalm xD I seriously could not write good dialogue.
#176 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Genesis Archer said:
"Learned how to rpg better from reading Final Arrows rpgs"
Best way to learn is right there. By reading rpgs that have already taken place.
 
@Ferro Vida said:
"Ghost Busters blame ghosts, so why can't I? "
Duh, because you are not them. :P
They have special machines to cheat with.
 
@Precise said:
"Ow I don't know, many people from WAL could write very well when they joined. Like Ferro and cly. "
You have gotten time to be a leader of a team now. Imagine the number of Pms I got on a daily occurrence with people wanting to join. Then how many of them were secondary accounts or newly made ones. Ice was (and still is) pretty strict on recruitment, so I always say it is better to be safe than sorry.
#177 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paradox said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
"
Sha? "
No!...every one calls me Sha....lol, but  no Ferro I'm not Sha...at least I don't think so...O_o "
But but but... You're using one of her looks and talking about Ninjeta and...
#178 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"But I look back at some of my eary stuff and facepalm xD I seriously could not write good dialogue. "
To make yourself feel better just go look at my first stuff.
#179 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
 
@Ferro Vida said:
"Ghost Busters blame ghosts, so why can't I? "
Duh, because you are not them. :P
They have special machines to cheat with.
 
Read the post I'm writing for Dog Soldiers when it goes up and I'll prove you wrong :P
#180 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" You have gotten time to be a leader of a team now. Imagine the number of Pms I got on a daily occurrence with people wanting to join. Then how many of them were secondary accounts or newly made ones. Ice was (and still is) pretty strict on recruitment, so I always say it is better to be safe than sorry. "
You didn't even want to vouch for me! :p
 
But you did train me, so I give you credit for that lol :p
#181 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"But I look back at some of my eary stuff and facepalm xD I seriously could not write good dialogue. "
To make yourself feel better just go look at my first stuff. "
LOL Thanks, but what really made me feel better was when Nova showed me her first RP
#182 Posted by Paradox (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
"
Sha? "
No!...every one calls me Sha....lol, but  no Ferro I'm not Sha...at least I don't think so...O_o "
But but but... You're using one of her looks and talking about Ninjeta and... "
Well that's coincidental. lol cause I'm not her
#183 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paradox said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Paradox said:
" @Precise said:

" I have many children. "

Wait! How many do you have..or have you lost count? lol 
 
  1. The Truth about Secret War on Ninjeta: The Heroes and Neutrals did more bad than good.
"
Sha? "
No!...every one calls me Sha....lol, but  no Ferro I'm not Sha...at least I don't think so...O_o "
But but but... You're using one of her looks and talking about Ninjeta and... "
Well that's coincidental. lol cause I'm not her "
Okay... >_> I miss Sha...
 
Anyway, HI! :D nice to meet you
#184 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paradox said:
" Well that's coincidental. lol cause I'm not her "
I have a strange feeling that you're Talon...o_O
#185 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro: lol
 
@Precise: I wouldn't say I trained you. Besides by the time I was sure you were you and not someone else, you had already turned ebil. lol

#186 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Ferro: lol  @Precise: I wouldn't say I trained you. Besides by the time I was sure you were you and not someone else, you had already turned ebil. lol "
ooow so you thought I would infiltrate ICE and then destroy it from the inside out :p
#187 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, during that time period I would not of over looked anything.
Anyways I'm out, have fun yall.

#188 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Paradox said:
" Well that's coincidental. lol cause I'm not her "
I have a strange feeling that you're Talon...o_O "

Your getting warmer. xP
#189 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Precise said:
" @Paradox said:
" Well that's coincidental. lol cause I'm not her "
I have a strange feeling that you're Talon...o_O "
Your getting warmer. xP "
holy !! really your an alt? :P?
#190 Posted by The R (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I created "The R" account just for fun with out having any kind of idea of what was it going to be about.. 
 
I created the story and the attitude of the character yesterday in the Expendable RPG out of nothingness.

#191 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

CPG at first was never really ment to become my main account... it just did XD

#192 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Truth is I have a really hard time sticking to one origin for Wando...>.>

  • First bio I made was really short and really bland.  No being a human/alien hybrid, just human.  With random rune-based magic powers, given to him just because.
  • Second concept was slightly better.  He had a daemon (read/see Golden Compass for more details), and had an origin where he was sent back to ancient Egypt, and found out through Ra that the only plausible way to return home was by using magic, something that could only be achieved by passing 5 trials, each relating to different elements.  The last backfired, as Wando accidentially released a sealed evil being, Mordru, and had to defeat him before returning home.
  • By the time I wrote the third I had gotten rid of the daemon in-continuity, and couldn't think of a way to include her in this bio, so I ignored her completely and hoped nobody would notice xP.  This origin focuses more on random time travelling than anything else.
  • In progress of writing Wando's fourth major origin...there'll be more of ancient Egypt this time, and NO magic whatsoever xD.  The daemon will be included this time though, hopefully that'll fix some earlier continuity errors (she'll still be gone in Wando's present time though).
 
And as for Xantro...
  • Originally, I had no idea I would want to make Wando an alien/human hybrid, so Xantro didn't exist.
  • Then I intended to make Wando a half-Time Lord of Gallifrey, to have a good plot-device to return from the dead.  But nooo...I wanted to be more original so I invented Xantro, a world with Time Lord-like people xD.  This version of Xantro was meant to be Space Amish-type-people, highly advanced and Utopian but with sealed borders, nobody could in or get out.
  • As I realized that Space Amish have no real value for RPG plots, I made Xantro an ever-expanding empire of alien conquerors.  Much better xP
#193 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Ow, when I first joined the vine I thought that the UDON look from Taskmaster was original... little did i know... :p

#194 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

I have successfully hidden the identity of my first attempt at a vine character since the creation of DH and proven the people wrong that said no matter what they would know who I was.

#195 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Day Hunter said:
" I have successfully hidden the identity of my first attempt at a vine character since the creation of DH and proven the people wrong that said no matter what they would know who I was."
If the character is not at least a month old then it does not count, same if you have not been our and about with him and posted in a few rpgs where people can view the writing. :P
#196 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Day Hunter said:
" I have successfully hidden the identity of my first attempt at a vine character since the creation of DH and proven the people wrong that said no matter what they would know who I was."
If the character is not at least a month old then it does not count, same if you have not been our and about with him and posted in a few rpgs where people can view the writing. :P "
scratches head...Damn I feel really stupid b/c I know that has to be simple but you lost me lolz.
#197 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

The Original DH was meant to be a villain.

#198 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Day Hunter said:
"scratches head...Damn I feel really stupid b/c I know that has to be simple but you lost me lolz. "
What I mean is it is very easy to hide a new account if you are not real active with them. There for if you are not posting as them often and in rpgs where people can see your writing style it's hard for anyone to really get a chance to say who you might be.
#199 Posted by Day Hunter (3463 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" @Day Hunter said:
"scratches head...Damn I feel really stupid b/c I know that has to be simple but you lost me lolz. "
What I mean is it is very easy to hide a new account if you are not real active with them. There for if you are not posting as them often and in rpgs where people can see your writing style it's hard for anyone to really get a chance to say who you might be. "
Oh well that account was active infact it was very well known, and very much dislike/liked from time to time. 
#200 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Precise has a sister. Emma Chabot.