User Lists: 4

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana:

Attempting to sympathetically reach out to the Cardinal Goddess, the concerned Alexis softheartedly spoke, his right hand tentatively extending towards the Solace City Guardian, exercising hesitance regarding Ziccarra's personal space. "Ziccarra, please don't cry", he began, a benignantly reassuring smile and endearing tone endorsing his vicarious actions, "We will stop them. Don't worry. I can understand your grief", the New God paused, a more earnest demeanor overcoming him as his hand retreats, inches from Ziccarra's face following an attempt to empathetically wipe a descending tear. "Their crimes will not go unanswered. I am not fond of fancying myself an executioner. I am an avatar of justice. But there is no redemption for either of those two. I.. cannot delude myself into believing that there is any good in them. I will help you kill them", he affirmed.

Quickly catching the thrown artifact, cautiously cupping it in his palms, the God of Tomorrow's analytic eyes studiously examined the bedecking archaic symbols aesthetically engraved on its surface. "Hmm", a pensive expression gradually gracing his facial features, "No these symbols they seem to be too similar to Nordic runes to be from space. Something from space would be entirely unrecognizable. But this isn't exactly human. I can almost feel the magic of these runes", Alexis pointed out. "By definition, alien means it's not from here. So you're right in saying that its an alien artifact. I think this may be from one of the Nine Worlds of Norse Mythology".

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@surkit: @thee_champion:

The brief moment of comfort he provided subsided, this appealed to her human side mostly; providing the strength for her to smile through her agony. It was hard at times; trying to be both human and a goddess. She cherished her humanity more than anything; but there was no way she could neglect her goddess affinity.

“The Nine Realms?” She raised an inquisitive eyebrow before eying the device in his hand. “I know nothing about Norse Mythology” She had never come into contact with a Norse deity, finding one would seem to be a task in itself. “Why would a drink shipping company, be in possession of a Norse Artifact?”

She perked up a bit from the noise coming from the outside; pushing from her chair, she stole a quick gaze to the outside to see renovators putting up a strip pole. “Adios Mio. What the hell is this?” She said, looking at Bishop then back to the two…strippers?

“Bishop, can we have a word with you…” she said; making it seem as if she had a problem with his new business venture.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @surkit:

Content over the dissipation of Ziccarra's woes and despair, The Champion issued a sincerely expressive smile of altruistic relief prior to addressing her plausible inquiries regarding the Norse artifact. "I don't have a concrete answer for why they would be in possession of it but my guess is that they must have come across it, accidentally no doubt. Like how a fishing boat may sometimes discover an archaeological item of some sort", Alexis hypothesized. "Either way, the artifact seems to contain some sort of... energy. When I held it, I felt it. It was like a humming vibration".

Momentarily adverting his attention away from their endeavored conversation, Alexis' oceanic blue eyes ocularly shifted towards the presently transposed stripper pole, a quiescent chuckle lightly escaping him followed by a subtle shake of the head. "Well this is an unexpected business direction", he earnestly pointed out, retaining situationally appropriate austerity.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thee_champion: @shanana: Smiling at The Champion and winking Bishop pats him on the back, "But not an unwanted one." Turning to Ziccarra Bishop take s adeep breath knowing this wouldn't go too well with the goddess, the reason he didn't tell her before hand. "It's about the strippers isn't it? know you've got your doubts but I guarantee, they'll double our income. Worst comes to worst we can hang some oversized birdcages from the ceiling and they can dance in'em. I promise you they won't be degraded, it's strictly exotic dancing, no laps, or any- What's that?" He asks taken off point by the artifact on the desk emitting an energy he could feel on the back of his neck but couldn't place.

Eric_james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eric_james

Eric walks into the nightclub He kept his mask on as he walked to a stool and after taking a seat, glanced around the bar, wondering where these rumored guardians have gone off to. He saw the base entrance...or what he assumed was a base entrance but he had no intentions for all the world of going into the base....least not yet. He ordered Irish Whisky and moved the bottom of his mask up so he could drink from it.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#58  Edited By CainPanell

@eric_james: The Dark-Assassin who was concealed and covered with a distinctive mask took a seat next to, unbeknownst to him, a possible fellow warrior. The man took a glance over towards the base of the somewhat mysterious group they stand beneath closed doors, with not a single day off: His voice spoke over to the bartender as he ordered a traditional Irish whiskey, to which Cain finally spoke up and said "Aye, nice choice, but what's up with the outfit boyo?"

Eric_james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: Eric looked over at the man whome was next to him. "It allows quicker, silent,more flexible movements and allows me to camouflage myself along with suppressing my body heat...so i cant be detected." He ordered another bottle of whiskey. He was unaware of another possible assassin mercenary here. "what about you?" he asked

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eric_james: "Well I don't tend ta' wear my gear unless I know I'll have ta' use it..." He said taking a sip of his Guinness, wiping a foamy residue off his lips before saying "But why ever would'ja wanna sneak and hide yer body heat here?" He said questioning a bit of the confidence of a battle ready man who walks into a sports bar

Eric_james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Eric_james

@_cain_: Well you never know when your going to get a call tell you you that theirs a contract waiting and somebody has to die, or when you'll need to make a fast get away." Eric looks around "nothing is ever what is seems to be. you should know that."

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eric_james: "I do, because I leave me phone off when I'm doing certain activities..." He said for a moment as he eyed carefully the same locations he was eyeing, being vigilant of the man to his left "But probably nota' wise business decision eh?" He said joking a bit, this man still not officially knowing his rather dark occupation

_Wolf_Spider_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perching in the rafters, the flamboyant hero watches the party going on. He always preferred somewhere more quiet and less claustrophobic. And the bar had a terrible selection of drinks. I mean, no Mountain Dew? Really? He shrugged it off, it was a still a good place to sit around and do... well, nothing.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By shanana

@thee_champion: @surkit:

Alexis’ elucidation about the relic’s origins seemed spot on; as well as his hypothesis about how it ultimately ended up here. Z could feel the energy empowering the ambient space around them; her own physique.

Bishop’s response over her concern of strippers being added to the attraction of the club; provided little solace. She didn’t like the idea of exotic dancers, having been one herself; she knew how the “customers could be.

“Do not worry Bishop; I trust your judgment” She said, turning back towards the table. “Our friend Alexis believes it tis a relic of Norse Origins” She explained extending her hand towards the artifact. “I can feel the massive energy recharging my psy energy…it tis…terrifying” She said, almost powerless to pull herself from the artifact.

“The power…is addictive” She said, holding her wrist in awe. “Do we have the name of the company that deliver this package; I am pretty sure whoever deliver this will be….” Before she could finish her sentence, the Cardinal goddess was overhauled by an unfathomable feeling of flagrant sensuality.

“Bishop, if you wanted a dance on a pole…you should have just asked” she giggled uncharacteristically.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65  Edited By Leon_Dissada

Leon walks into the famous bar glancing around. He had heard and already I.D.d sall the guardians and as he walked in and memorized the bartender into giving him a beer, he leans on the wall in the dark watching everyone

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: @shanana:

Following the immediate aftermath of Bishop's amiably issued pat, an affable chuckle escaped Alexis' herculean frame regarding the law enforcer's mischievous remark about the stripper pole. "Heh, maybe not", he complacently jested prior to addressing Bishop's question, elaborating on Ziccarra's offered explanation. "It's as Ziccarra said, I think this is a Norse artifact. Those runes are unmistakable. But they're not quite earthly. I'm almost certain that this item is from one of the Nine Worlds. You know, from Norse mythology of the old Germanic people", the New God openly informed, the infectious enthrallment of the artifact's aggrandizing energy subconsciously drawing the God of Tomorrow towards it.

"It's energy...", he began, his speech pattern adopting a subtle lethargic pace as he involuntarily imparts greater attention onto it, eyes quietly fixating on its pulsating engravings, "Is... is... misleading", an abrupt shake of the head jerking him back into his senses for the time being. "I think we should... hm?", a curiously raised brow instinctively questioned Ziccarra's uncommon display of provocative dalliance, shooting a sincerely surprised glance in Bishop's direction, unsure of what to make of the Cardinal Goddess' comment.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Surkit

@thee_champion: @shanana: "Right, Loki, Odin, that type." Bishop says rubbing his chin, never taking an eye off of the artifact that almost hummed in radiated energy.The voices around him fade out slowly until something like a beating heart is the only sound in the void of power that drew his gaze in until the item at a distance grew in his sight, only broken but the sense of water in the air as Ziccarra breaks his focus with a seductive insinuation, “I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but that doesn’t sound like something you’d say your highness.” He says looking in her eyes which seemed mystified, turning to Alexis and noticing he had begun to get lost in the item as well, his words slurring as though his mind was walking away from him. “Alexis!” He snaps two fingers in his face. “Listen to me...I don’t think this was sent by accident. We need to lock it down. I can feel something coming from it, like a wave of inhibition. It’s growing too, I can feel it... if we let it keep running it’ll keep going until everyone in the area is actin’ out without any morality or laws stopping them.” He didn’t know what could possibly contain something like this but had to assume the New God knew some old world tricks. Meanwhile Bishop taps Ziccarra on the face lightly trying to shake her of the effects momentarily to get her out of the office. He didn’t know why the device didn’t have an effect but for now it wasn’t a priority.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: @thee_champion:

The insistent light taps from Bishop dislodged the provocative feeling from the Cardinal Goddess. Walking towards the club area, she drunkenly sip a glass of water. “T-that power is not from this world” She supposed, sounding out of breath.“I do believe Bishop is right; if we do not find a way to remove the relic from the club, it will do nothing but corrupt”

Glancing around the club she could see the confusion slowly skulking the clubs inhabitants. “This is not good…” The power of the relic immediately began to overtake the club. “We need to get subdue them before they do anything…”

A bottle broke in the background; breaking the tranquil atmosphere; the club quickly turned violent. “Bishop, Alexis COME!”

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KK

Eric_james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: @thee_champion: @shanana: Eric sat at the bar listening to the talk of this mysterious relic. He began to feel weird...His desires to own this relic suddenly became terrifyingly strong. he got up and pulled both of his twin katana and went into a feudal era fighting stance with the blades. "The relic will be mine" he said softly before leaping into the air and after throwing smoke bombs at surkit and champion, swung both katanas at Zicurra, one for her spleen and the other aimed at her jugular.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @surkit: @shanana: It seemed completely normal really, it wasn't until the talking of the brunette in the middle taking off her clothes and dancing, certainly an interesting prospect act as....The f*ck? That glowing, overwhelming feeling overtook Cain as if a large psychic net drew him in, and drew him towards the relic

Kill. Kill the f*cking red covered mass of muscle, slaughter that black guy that seemed to be good at using water and whatever you do END that pretentious ass burnette. And you know what's old? Relics, relics are expensive. You should take it. TAKE IT NOW, You dumb Irish Prick.

And then the pain struck as he fought the urges, writhing on the floor as he fell from his stool. It felt like the pain was insufferable, every patron in the bar experienced this as they stopped caring. They stopped caring who the president was, what they ate for breakfast, if they missed the goddamn bus to work. What they wanted was an ending, to torch this place, no the city. To call in the Air force and nuke the shit out of this bar until only what was left was the odor of atomic dust and Corona beer...

And then. Calm. That Possession feeling, like when you finally get your first bulbasaur to succom to the red and white prison you have locked him in...

"I've got the weirdest f*cking boner right now..." The assassin muttered as in a single move he stomped to his feet, quickly like the other members of the bar he brandished a weapon. Not a broken bottle, knife, pool cue, Molotov, or even a Katana like the other patrons, but a CZ75 set to full auto.

As the front sight lined up over the stomach that was taking fighting position, of the woman who was known by many names, the Possessed And Plagued Gunman fire off his fully magazine, moving it to accomate her attempt to run, but not caring if a stray bullet struck a member of the rioting crowd.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @shanana: @surkit: Leon, whom was sitting in the corner of the bar watched the crowd, then the relic's glowing caught his eye. He could see it, it spoke to him, It told him that it could help him avenge his fallen team leader, help him to slaughter all whom were apart of the attack. on venisualia. "But how" Leon said in his mind We will unite.." The relic said to him in his mind. "your power wil increase 110 fold and togeather you will avenge the fallen leader of the enforcers and the team." Leon shook his head. "Can you really..." he said back in his mind. "I can.." he heard back. "But i would have to kill the 3 holding it...they haven't done anything to deserve that fate..." Leon grabbed his head on his knees arguing with the voice in his head. "But they did..." it said to him/ "They took part in the attack...they hold the relic and as long as they have it.....you will never achieve it..." Leon stood up "Good...now Leon....take it from them by whatever means it takes." Leon pulls hs blade which had jagged saw blades on the blade like a shedding tool.. Leon grows wings from his armor and a white full head mask forms around his face and head into the white face of a demon. He kept into the air anduseing his vampiric power attempted to make a;ll 3 of them relive tworst nightmares and worst memories in vivid detail over and over in there head

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A twist I'm not hatin.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Yeah Sha put us up to it OOOC

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Yeah she PMed us and was like "MURDER MEEEEEE!" And We were like "Okay."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: lol figures. Sha for you.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By CainPanell
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought it was my turn but it's not

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eric_james: @_cain_: @leon_dissada: @surkit: @shanana: @mr__mercury

"You may be right", addressing both Ziccarra and Bishop's voiced concerns regarding the morally deteriorating effects of the esoteric artifact's emanated energy, "We may have to-", abruptly, an ebulliently occurred succession of feverish rioting overtook the bar's once temperate interior, violent altercations, barbarous yelling, affirmed death threats, and the artifact had yet to channel anything superlative, this was no more than the minuscule commencement of it's incipient effects. Heeding the Cardinal Goddess' urged instructions, the New God darted into the perpetually congesting mass of irate customers, the auricularly detected deployment of a visually obscuring smoke bomb spurring The Champion into action.

However, the perceived muscular movement of an armed antagonist diverted his attention away from halting the ensuing conflict, to protecting both Ziccarra and Bishop. Via his uncannily possessed electro-perception, Alexis' sensory perception encountered nonexistent impairment, he hardly required his eyesight, instead, detecting the muscularly emitted electric fields of those around him. Abruptly, barricading his herculean frame before the Cardinal Goddess and the Elemental Virtuoso, Alexis endured the full brunt of this assailant's bladed attack, the sharpened edges of the dyad of katanas failing to impart any damage on his person, his cellular density providing him with intimidatory physical resistance and unmoving durability.

The subsequently fired high caliber gunshots largely deflected off his muscular frame, shielding his allies from the ensuing antagonism. "Ziccarra, Bishop ... this relic.. look at what it's doing", he urged, eyes frantically flickering with incandescent bursts of golden luminosity, "If we don't leave now, it'll make me kill these people", highlighting his waning moral restraint due to the artifact's escalating influence. The tertiary assault however, encountered success. Psychologically forcing him to relive his most torturous experiences, Alexis winced, in pain, and indignation. "ENOUGH!", irate and under the influence of his mental torture, he powerfully stomped his foot against the floor, generating an outward flailing vibrational tremor, intent on targeting all three of their attackers. But even his fortified mind could not endure the psychological assault for long.

Dropping to his right knee, panting a frenetic pattern of desperate breaths, his left palm braced against his temple as mental anguish only escalated, "...Gnnnaaah... Ziccarra.. B-Bishop, s-stop him!", he urged, unaware that their possession of the relic had warranted the attention of another, a famed collector of esoteric archaeological artifacts.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome post guys, mine'll be up when I get out of class

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

Thought it was my turn but it's not

This :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: @thee_champion: @leon_dissada@surkit@eric_james

Gun fire silenced the speakers, sending those not effected by the cabalistic relic into a frantic for their lives. Ziccarra threw her hands up to brace for the impact, but her male equivalent lunged in-between both her and Bishop; and safeguard them from the hailstorm of rounds.

“Alexis!” She screamed, watching as the Adonis stood intrepidly in the face of danger.Before she could take-off to aid him; the tenderizing pain of two oriental tipped blades piercing her sides; quickly contorting backwards, she adroitly evaded a would be strike toward her jugular.

Stammering backwards with her hand applying pressure to the most damage side, blood trickled through the crevices of her extremities before dripping in to the floor.The Quake did nothing to help Ziccarra’s state; she fell squarely on her behind; due to the sheer might of the New God. The mental intrusion of the demon made him susceptible to his own nightmares.

“I have dealt with this before” She whispered, her psy-energy left her for the most part largely unaffected by the mental intrusion, but if she didn’t do something quick; everyone in the store would kill each other.

She grimace in pain, feeling the effects of the weapon; without any of her battle gear, she’d have to be careful onward.

Pushing her right palm forward; the blood laced hand began to emit a powerful violet wave of energy; thrusting her elbow forward like a piston, Ziccarra fired an expansive psy-shield in an attempt to disable the attacker.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Leon_Dissada
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who has the device right now?

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@shanana: gonna send you a pm in a bit. You going to be on for a while? or least fifteen minutes?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By shanana

@shanana: gonna send you a pm in a bit. You going to be on for a while? or least fifteen minutes?

Nope, I'm already out. If you pm me, I'll get it though

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By shanana

So it's Surkit's turn?

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@shanana said:

I believe it's on the desk

Would've helped if you picked me instead of my name :P I'll post within the next couple hours