The triple threat spar: Sephirim Vs Hedeaary Vs Bladeweaver

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

The day is humid  and hot,  to much activity would  make you gasp for more air. the skies were cloudless revealing the sun to expose your eyes to bright sun light, the large pine tree's in the forest stood tall providing shade  for any organism that needed it. the soil was damp ,as if a ran shower just past. you could here the birds of the forest Harmonize with other creatures creating a soothing tranquil song to put any dark soul to rest 

Sephirim waited for his two opponents sitting on a rock, digging in the ground with a broken twig> Sephirim had  many battle in this forest that he could remember, also he his  deceased father took him to this place for combat training when he was younger.
As sephirim dug the ground with his stick he thought to himslef

Man....that old coote left me here alone ...i will always miss you father...your soul rests in this forest

Sephirim  Looked to the ground in sadness and continued to wait for his Challengers to arrive

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hedatary

Enyo paused, seemed to think a little and watched her beautiful visage. She has pride and dignity, thought Orion. Something that could be the downfall of all the proudest of beings, weather they are supernatural entities or not. Her protective barrier increased and that’s when he noticed her small seed of doubt and fear.

Suddenly Enyo gave a sweeping bow; his head bent low submitting himself towards her, giving her a message of equality. “I apologize, then.” Standing straighter than he did before, he turned to put back the book back in its shelf, occupying it once more. “In the past centuries, women were nothing more than slaves, puppets to be used and thrown away callously.” He looked at her again, smiling his ever so soft smile. “Now I stand before a proud woman, a warrior who stands in the way of darkness that could consume the world to eternal abyss.”

“But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?

Kali gave a small smirk then crossed her arms a bit difficult with the book in her hands but she managed. "Kali Sterling." Kali felt and urge to add something else but stopped herself. 'And who may you be mister high and mighty?" Kali asked the smirk staying on her face. She took a small time to look the being over and while his powers didn't work against her, she did find him attractive.

He nodded to all her…ever so subtle demands and muttered incoherent structure of words that was too low for her to hear. He smiled widely, giving her an amused look.

“…Kali…Ka-li….of course you are. A name associated with the goddess of death and destruction by the hindu culture. One of the most if not the oldest religion on earth” He knew she would give him a questioning look so he decided to answer her question of his name as well as the other unanswered question.

He replied as best as he could. “I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences. On this most beautiful of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatist persona.” He suddenly bowed again, this time not so low. “Voilà! In view, a humble businessmen, caretaker of the night cast viciously as both victim and villain by the fate…or perhaps I was destined to be here in front of you, introducing my self to a beautiful woman of great caliber. Lesser goddess of war by the Greek mythology, they named me Enyo, pleased to make your acquaintance, my lady.”

He stuck his hands out towards her for a handshake. “It is wonderful to mee-….” Enyo seemed to stop in mid-sentence. He seemed to sigh as another vision came to him. Turning away from the women, Enyo sighed dramatically, which the women tried so hard to not role her eyes.

When she tried to look into his eyes, leaving the unanswered question hanging in the air, Enyo averted. “But alas, I must depart for the night. I have…other pressing matters to attend to.” He said, his voice sounding a little disappointed.

As he exited through the back door, Enyo seemed to fade just as the wind picked up the leave around him. It was as if he was never there.

He appeared in a forest, damn and wet from the previous rain. He gave a grim smile as he spotted his target.

"Well, well, well, this is interesting." He said, loud enough for the other to hear. "Where is the other, i would like to finish this as quickly as possible. I have more pressing matters to attend to....child." He sneered.

Bladeweaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bladeweaver

As Daniel made his way through the forest, he wondered how could anyone live in a place like this. Daniel was born and raised in the city. Hell, if it were up to him, he would cut down places like this and make more cities. He had read in one of Tech's old books that Superhuman's used the forest to train for years. Even though he was in complete control of his abilities, Daniel always likd to train.

As the sun beame down on him, Daniel could feel his power grow. It was always like that on a clear day. Tried of having to watch where he stepped for fear of finding himself knee deep in assorted animal dung, Daniel took to the sky as he surrounded himself in an almost sheer vain of light and lifted himself from off the ground.

From up top, Daniel could see the clearing Tech's books described. It looked as if it was part of a completely diffrent landscape. Fill of huge boulders, and surrounded by trees. It looked like something out of an old B-movie. Even the pine trees around the clearing looked different, like they shouldn't have been there. It was then that Daniel started to get an uneasy feeling about being there. He couldn't put his figure on it, but he got a strong sense of power coming from the clearing. That's when he saw the man on the boulder and other who appeared out of nowhere right before his eyes.

Wary if the energy was coming from the man and not the clearing, Daniel began to hover in mid air, staring at the man. Was he the man Tech had writen about, he thought as he made a rapier out of solidified light in his right hand. The one who guards the forest. And who was the man who appeared in the clearing. 

Deciding to find out who the men was, Daniel sped toward the clearing and landed on the opposite side of the clearing from the man on sitting on the rock. Daniel wanted to laugh as he spot the man digging holes in the ground with a twig, as the other simply stood there smiling like an idiot. Maybe they were superhuman retards, Daniel thought to himself as he raised the rapier in the man on the rocks's direction, keeping a trained eye on the man who was grining like a idiot, and called out.

"I'm called Bladeweaver, and I've come to fight. Defend yourself or die where you sit!!!!"

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim dropped his stick and looked up quickly , embarrassed to be seen playing in dirt like a youngster. one of sephirim's foes appeared before him. He didnt look like much of an opponent, but sephirim should not underestimate his foe. Sephiri stared at His enemies face in pure cockiness for about 5 seconds. his opponent spoke

"Well, well, well, this is interesting." He said, loud enough for the other to hear. "Where is the other, i would like to finish this as quickly as possible. I have more pressing matters to attend to....child." He sneered.

Sephirim then gave his challenger a digusting stare as if he wanted to crsuh his skull like an piece of fragile glass.

" I dont know where the other flee is at right now, but you wont be finishing anyhing quickly"

the another voice echoed in the woods

"I'm called Bladeweaver, and I've come to fight. Defend yourself or die where you sit!!!!"

Sephirim really couldnt understand why he had to fight these people. he thought his opponents were pathetic and could barely lift a sword. he didnt was to port effort into this battle at all

"Your Guys are simply...insignificant ...you are not needed in this world i might say...looks like i will be exterminating some useless rodonets today huh?

Sephirim  up slowly into a straight pose, he began to dust of his shorts. he fixed his shirt like in a arrogant way and began to smile. Sephirim grabbed the handle of  his katana  and knelled down oh left  knee and began to speak to himself

" Father, ice dragons,...i will become most victorious in this battle for you

then Sudddenly , Sephirim with execellent speeds Throws his sword  horzontally aiming for  hadatary head, Afterwards Sephirim vanishes from view. 5 seconds Later Sephirim appears behind bladeweaver and attempts a petit knee right knee thrust to his back

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hedatary

Hedatary merely raised his eye brow in question and bewilderment as the other stranger seemed to come towards him. As he watched it progress, everything suddenly escalated. Sephirim attacked Enyo, his sword singing through the air, aiming for his head. Enyo saw the energy, or whatever it was rising. That was when he disappeared, seemingly fading out of existence and attacked theBladeweaver.

Narrowing his eyes, slightly fooled for a second, Orion sighed leaving a gentle smile upon his face. His hands twirled, leaving, incantations of power swept through him. It only took a second before the magical spell was finished, leaving five transparent golden balls of energy that screamed words of power.

The balls of energy, seemingly having a mind of it’s own played around with each other, bumping against each other leaving swirls of light and magical dust before disappearing underground. Opening a dimensional pocket where he keeps his most prized possession, Enyo took out his sword, a rather heavy and large cumbersome sword that no normal human could carry.

“Lets get this party started.”

Bladeweaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bladeweaver

As Daniel began to run toward the sitting man, he stopped dead in his tracks as the man righted himself, grabbed his sword, then knelt back down to say a battle prayer. A man of honor, Daniel thought as he continued to watch the man who was still grinning like an idiot. That's more to that you then meets the eye. I better say wary of him.

Turning his gaze back to the man prayering, Daniel is surprised to find that he disappeared into thin air as he throw his sword at the other man. That one move told Daniel volumes about his foe. A real swordsman would never throw his sword at his foe. At best he was a novice sword fighter.

Realizing he had taken his mind off the fight, Daniel gets hit in the back with a fly knee thrust, sending him rolling away from the blow and swinging his sword at the man's mid-section as he was taught to do.
He had only had a fight was a teleporter once before, now he had to fight two of them. Just my luck, Daniel thought.

Turning back toward the man with the stupid grin on his face, Daniel sees him move his arms as if he was openly mocking the man who threw his sword at him, but realizes that he was using magic as five balls of transparent, golden hued energy appear from out of nowhere.

What the hell have i gotten myself into, Daniel mumbled to himself as the five balls shot into the ground and moments later, the grinning man was holding what looked to be an extremely large claymore. Well, it likes like that's my first target.

Raising his left hand in the man who the huge sword's direction, Daniel began to create what appeared to be a huge battering ram as dense as carbon steel and fired it at him. Knowing that wouldn't finish the man, Daniel began to fire stream after stream of solidified photovoltic energy in a circle around the battering ram as it raced toward him. 

"You two are about to learn a lesson in pain. I'll be your teacher", said Daniel as he spun on his right leg and created a wide arcing beam of photovoltic energy arming it it the man who threw his sword, as he scaned the area for where his sword landed once the other man dodged it.  Unable to find it, Daniel decided to keep up the pace as he started to fly toward the man in zig zagging patterns so not to be caught off guard by a speed attack by one of the teleporters, and began to create sphere's of energy and fired them at the unarmed man. Aimming for his head, both shoulders, his left leg, and stomach.

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sephirim

Sephirim wasnt able to Decapitate his opponent with the sword throw it missed and cut through a tree and kept flying out of sight, but he was able to land his light attack on the other fighter. Then Knee thrust connected with his back as planned, he rolled quickly away from the blow and attempted to slice sephirim stomach with a  fierce vertical slash that could possibly cut sephirim in half.

"Hmph"

Sephirim skillfully flipped backwards into the air barely escaping the attack, then Dissapeared once more. Sephirim then Reappered once again in a neaby pine tree behind blade warrior' he took took out his bow from his strap, then he took an arrow from his arrow holder on his back.

"This is quite amusing i must say"

Sephirim looked at the odd man for a moment , these enchanted balls that moved arouund like insects appeared, sephirim had never seen anyhting like it before so he was amazed.  Sephirim then looks aback at blade warrior and takes aim, but then he is easily distracted by the mystival balls once more, they seemed to form some type of dimension that made sephiri  jaw drop

"What in gods name?"

Then Th strange guy took a massive sword from the vortex as it was storage, Sephirim became a little intimidated by the sword

"Oh hell no man?"

Changing his palns Sephirim aimed at the strange dufus with the large sword,the all of a sudden  Blade weaver shot an unknown enitity at  the Stupid man, then Blade weaver shot the energy at Sephirim

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sephirim jumped up into the air afterwards he put  both of his hands in a x postion across his chest under his arms. then he pulled out to kunai's between his middle and index s' fingers, Sephirim thre both kunai's at  Bladeweaver at superb speed. afterwards Sephirim  vanished again, he reappeared on another tree once more but this time behind the retarded man. Sephirim took aim at  the man's head then released the arrow.

Sephirim then saw his sword below him and jumped of the tree to retrieve it

"Man this is getting to weird for me"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hedatary

Just as he was ready to do battle, it was at that time the fates seems to ride in. His sword felt ready and ready, while hisremaining little balls of light deep beneath underground were quivering in anticipation. Thats when he noticed a huge battering ram like energy coming at him, along with some energy that is unknown to him. One of those attacks could fatally wound him if not kill him.  And whats worse is that one of his enemies got behind him, arrowing zipping through the air like a feverish angry god. Enyo exhaled and ran the opposite direction of the energy attacks, towards a very large maple tree. And with such speed and momentum gathered by the running speed, he ran up the tree to the highest point just when the energy attacks made contact causing an explosion.

And with grace and beauty, he flipped, his back arching high up in the sky. And just when he reached his highest point, the laws of gravity dropped him back down. However, Enyo wasn't finished yet. He brought his sword down, aiming at the ground with a yell. Magical energy surged through him and out towards his magical sword, reacting to one of it's abilities. As the sword embedded into the ground all  the way to the hilt, something happened. For twenty feet around him, sharp blades the size of maple leaves shot out into the sky doing massive amount of damage to the trees and boulders, animals and bugs alike. He didn't check to see weather he did any damage to his opponents, rather, he concentrated on the small balls of energy deep beneath the underground.

At his mental command, the three energy balls shot out of the sky, right under his opponents, weather they are alive or dead and exploded. However, the explosion was just the minor effect of it's power. No, the real effect lays within the explosion. Nano particles of energy, when it makes contact with anything weather it's metal or flesh or cloth or ground, would eat it in a cellular level. And not even the amount of healing ability will help them.

Bladeweaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bladeweaver

Realizing the robbed teleporter was the secondary threat, Daniel gritted his teeth, and began to fly at him at break neck speeds. The grinning, monkey of a man was a mage of some sort. Daniel had only fought a mage once before, but he gained a large amount of insight from the battle, and how his light based powers could still harm magic users. And this joker was no different. The way he ran from the battering ram told Daniel volumes about him. He was scared of the light, and that made Daniel his biggest threat.

Suddenly, a razor sharp kunai bit into his cheek, stopping him in his tracks as second one flew over his head. Touching his blood that was running down his cheek, Daniel knew they came from the robbed fighter. He would deal with him later, right now the older man was the only person that worried him. There was no way of telling the full extent of his abilities.  This made him the first on Daniel's hit list.

Picking up the kunai from off the ground, Daniel examined it for poison, once finding it was not coated in poison, he tucked it in his sleeve. He had an idea on how to use it later, but he would have to get pas the mage first.  

Suddenly, the ground erupted as blades of magical energy brust from the clearing, forcng Daniel to erect a force shield to protect himself. As blade after blade rained from under him, Daniel knew that these had come from the mage. He realized that the man had had to much time on his hands to pick him off. It was time to put him on the defensive, and Daniel knew just how to do it. Alwowing some of the blades to cut into his shield, Daniel waited until his entire body to be covered in the large blades, and began to expand his force shield until all of the blades were embedded in it and began to move closer to the mage, who still had his sword in the ground.

Digging his feet into the ground, Daniel began to spin as he let his force shield explode outward, sending the blades and waves of photovoltic energy in every direction. Knowing that he had to keep up the pace, Daniel began to fire streams of solidified photovoltic energy at the mage and sent out a series of large bursts of blinding light through out the forest, six in all. Daniel then began to make a mad dash at the mage , but stopped short as the ground beneath him began to rumble and from out of it shot one of the man's energy globes. Raising his shield mere seconds before the globe exploded, Daniel knelt down twas rocked back by the force of the blast. As he was sent flying through the air, Daniel noticed his shield was covered in an errie looking haze. In seconds, the haze began to eat through Daniel's energy shield forcing Daniel to explode his shield for fear of what it would do to him if allowed to touch him.

Still racing through the air, Daniel began to fly upward to get a view of the mage and spotted the robbed teleporter. Turning toward  the robbed man, Daniel began to race toward him, all the while looking at what the energy from the balls were doing to the ground. The once bright green grass was now turning dark and dying before his eyes. The tree that were once full of life began to fall as their leaves turned brown and decayed. If this was just a faction of the power the man wielded, he was not a force to be taken lightly.

As he locked eyes with the robbed teleporter, Daniel created a huge burst of energy and fired it toward the center of the clearing where the mage was when he last created the bursts of blinding light creating a huge pit, and began to hurl bolt after bolt into the pit creating more flashes of light so intense that looking into it would go blind. After repeating this several times around them, Daniel turned back toward the man, pulled out the kunai, and attached a chain of photovoltic energy to it.

"I believe this belongs to you. I've come to return it", says Daniel as he begans to spin the kunai around, and smiles at the robbed teleporter. 

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sephirim

ugh....i sucked

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Pulsar

LOL This was my first outing as Bladeweaver. It was kinda lame. lol

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sephirim

Nah hell no, you was a beast back then, i remember i fought against your sword stalker account, i was like ,who the hell is this guy?lolz

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pulsar

I was a beast back then. You act like I don't still got it. Do I have to battle you again? As Pulsar. lol

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sephirim

you know you'd get spanked man dont play yourself

yo some bad a$$ shorty from Florida just walked in my Gma crib.....damn idk if she fam though lolz

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pulsar

It never hurts to ask, my nig. Go for it.

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ruin Cross

lol youll at dis shit again?

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sephirim
@Pulsar said:
" It never hurts to ask, my nig. Go for it. "
Damn she look like she like 24 though...and i look like im 15........o well she was grillin me hard in the garden a few minutes ago

@ruin: ill put anthrax on a tampax and smack you til you cant stand...
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Quality
@Sephirim said:
"@Pulsar said:
Damn she look like she like 24 though...and i look like im 15........o well she was grillin me hard in the garden a few minutes ago @ruin: ill put anthrax on a tampax and smack you til you cant stand..."

Why she'grillin' you :P? Seriously?

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pulsar

Handle your business. If she look that good show her my pic and I'll get it there. lol

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Quality
@Pulsar said:
"Handle your business. If she look that good show her my pic and I'll get it there. lol "

LOL..cocky much.

NAH!

She would take this hotty 12 year old ova HERE!!!!!!!!

I'd get that with my cute, adorable smile :P
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sephirim
@Quality said:
" @Sephirim said:
"@Pulsar said:
Damn she look like she like 24 though...and i look like im 15........o well she was grillin me hard in the garden a few minutes ago @ruin: ill put anthrax on a tampax and smack you til you cant stand..."
Why she'grillin' you :P? Seriously? "
None of you hoes is getting a piece of my new shorty lolz, nah..prolly pulsar (after im done lolz), if i can get a pic i got chu

Quality you gotta be 18 years of age and older to F with me and Cobalts type of girls lolz
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sephirim

lmfao, you think you slick quality, i saw that post

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pulsar
@Sephirim said:
"@Quality said:
" @Sephirim said:
"@Pulsar said:
Why she'grillin' you :P? Seriously? "
None of you hoes is getting a piece of my new shorty lolz, nah..prolly pulsar (after im done lolz), if i can get a pic i got chuQuality you gotta be 18 years of age and older to F with me and Cobalts type of girls lolz"
Let him know, bro. They call me "The P in Pimp"
Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sephirim

iite you can shut up now:P

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Quality
@Sephirim said:
"lmfao, you think you slick quality, i saw that post"

I was hoping :P

see... dat's all I gotz to do..

BUT I SAW THIS REALLY HOUT!!!!!!
12 year old, ate lunch wit her and her extended family and my family. My aunt is dating her cousin(who's like twenty) and he was trying to hook me up wit dat FINNESSE!!!!

....MMMm GUUD!!
Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pulsar

I would have won this fight if you didn't quit, bro. You robbed me of a "W".

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sephirim

Yeah, thats why i quit lolz!

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers