#351 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#352 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Wow you've really opened up; since we first started lol

#353 Edited by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: LOL Opened up how? Like a can of beans? :P

#354 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Decription, vocabulary; everything really.

#355 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I was going to say something cocky, but I'll just replace that with a thanks. :D

#356 Posted by Midknighter (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Hey brother! Nobody but Z knows that Assault is Jacob Stark :o

#357 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@midknighter: Really? I addressed him before as Jacob but I'll edit. Oh and about your post in Reisho, I'm not the Impero @_strigidae_ is.

#358 Posted by Midknighter (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Legit? Oh. OK wait we'll have Spec know, can NPC the dimension travelling thing and say Jake told him all about himself! But none of the other team members can know so jus' give it a quick edit buddy. That's why I'm gonna have Jake dye his hair red when he comes back from the HFC maidsroom :p So that nobody recognizes him (and it'll fit with the Roy Harper look).

Oh! Well then my post is addressed to her, shall edite.

#359 Posted by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@midknighter: Sounds good man. Will you keep the suit or make another one?

#360 Posted by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: The suit got smashed up. Nothing to keep lol

#361 Posted by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio
#362 Posted by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: If you like. But Andres's tech is superior to the suit, not sure what you'd find. But yeah.

#363 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Yeah I guess Andres can dissect it.

#364 Posted by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@alistair_king: Hahaha maybe I'll just turn it into a self sustaining bodyguard? You never know.

#365 Edited by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: The suit's software and stuff was ruined (That's show Stark destroyed it without resistence, he fried/turned of all software inside of the side). It won't start up unless Stark allows it, and he won't. You'know, he is in the HFC and will just remotely shut it down every two seconds :P

#366 Edited by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: The suit's software and stuff was ruined (That's show Stark destroyed it without resistence, he fried/turned of all software inside of the side). It won't start up unless Stark allows it, and he won't. You'know, he is in the HFC and will just remotely shut it down every two seconds :P

True. Jake was nearly killed by the frying.

#367 Posted by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: Yeah. The suit is nothing more than an expensive suit of ancient armor now. It's got no technology left inside of it which is usable. Summit was wiped also correct? And that thing controlled everything.

#368 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
#369 Edited by Tranquil (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

Andres can rebuild it with new software easily.

#370 Posted by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Then why not just build a superior suit while you're at it? A mark Three Peak suit is kinda old fashioned if we go by Andres tech, it's pointless dissecting the suit when he could just make his own super advanced thing.

#371 Posted by RamJam (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Need some new tech? Is the stuff you've got busted to hell in a handbasket? Don't waste your and your friends' time trying with a screwy suit of armor with no software and shut downy all the time! Sell that piece o' crap to the Renaissance fair and head to Ruter's workshop!

This was a shameless plug.

#372 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@alistair_king: Stop trying to make sense of everything and just lemme play with my new toy!

#373 Edited by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: LOL Okay okay go and play with your toy xD

#374 Posted by Midknighter (305 posts) - - Show Bio

@ramjam: Nice going Q! Catch the reader's eye with the Ryan Reynolds gif, hit 'em with some funky lines. Got yo'self a deal.

@alistair_king: Stop trying to make sense of everything and just lemme play with my new toy!

lmfao

#375 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @shanana:

Several weeks had come to pass since the kidnapping of the Trinity Force's armoured avenger, Jacob Stark. One of the Hellfire Club's most nefarious members had kept the young hero captive within an entirely alternate dimension, leaving him with his own jagged thoughts and thereby psychologically destroying him. Jacob Stark had died not moments before his release, the suppressed manifestation of Assault making it's way into the cock-pit of Stark's physical being and taking control.

Convinced he was a better hero than Jacob would ever be, Assault faced off against the White Knight, experiencing another defeat at the hands of the disguised Anthony Stark and having Andres Knightfall augment his DNA and gift him with abilities that superseded those of the Peak serum. He had departed soon after, breaking into the Peak and stealing a technologically peerless bow from Stark's lab, a last pit stop before Assault's return to his home, the Trinity.

"Well... Things are certainly looking up."

The vindictive protagonist regarded the headquarters with snide contempt, it's reconstruction nigh complete following the destruction of it's entirety by the Hellfire Club's sudden invasion. He strode into the lobby, crimson bow strapped across his spine and equally coloured domino mask plastered to his face, concealing his true identity. Not that it would matter, as none of the team, save Zicarra Liafador and the star spangled saviour Spectrion, had ever lain eyes upon his features without the armoured visage of the Assault armour upon it. His dyed hair and scarlet irises would only aid the obstruction of being recognized as Jacob Stark, and without hesitating the antagonistic protagonist made his way to the team's new lobbyist, a weaselly woman in her 40s.

"Sup. I'm looking for Zicarra Liafador? I'm Assault."

#376 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: Will respond, shortly; but our base has been destroyed.

#377 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I thooouuuught so :C Ya killin' me 'Nans. Where should I say he went to find Zicarra?

#378 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: Post this in the Malaga, Spain thread.

#379 Posted by Shogunate (203 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Wherezat? Hit me up with a link?

#380 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/cvnu-location-city-of-malaga-743217/

#381 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to cut the roster

#382 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

It needs t'be done.

#383 Edited by _Animus_ (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Manifest destiny

#384 Posted by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio
#385 Posted by _Animus_ (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_solace: I was gonna use it but then I realized it's destroyed so fck it lol

#386 Posted by Black Solace (1215 posts) - - Show Bio