The Trinity Legends (Helsinki, Finland LOCATION)

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: (A part of me thinks that it may be becuz I haven't written with this character as much as I have Crow who I been writing for years. So may be I just to write with this character more.)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

_Nexus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (I wanted to try something different, but there are aspects I retain mainly being Spanish and having Electrical Powers. My Superboy idea would be to make a Irish Bostonian with Solar Powers.)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lobos_del_rayo: (hahaha that's awesome! Do it! Waiiit do you want me to RP with Stark in our fight now lol? )

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@lobos_del_rayo: Probably because, you're still operating canonically at your own drum? Give Miguel a storyline. He has his powers, why were they given to him? Should he be looking for ways to control them?? If you place your own themes within rpg's itll be an easy blueprint for what to write and how to write. Makes things more interesting for me atleast.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Scratching the back of his shoulder blade as the ladder lowers itself, Bishop looks at the Helsinki airscape and takes a deep breath, exhaling slowly before walking down and off. The trinity symbol a surprise he wasn't prepared for. At this point he was going to keep the confusion to himself, the possibility but denile of his own questionable sanity hanging like a near falling rain drop in the back of his mind. "Lead on."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By shanana

@surkit: Ziccarra sauntered down the corridor, not treading to far in front of Bishop. "This is the Trinity Tower, home to both; The Trinity Force and The Uncanny Trinity" she explained, pointing to the rooms on various sides of the hall. "Do not let our duality fool you, we are a pretty fierce-some force" her words were borderline condescending; she had watched him leave her, and negotiate with a much needed first aid-kit. "Spectrion and Maya Lopez, are amongst our newest members" her eye's turned to meet a boy sitting with Maya in the lobby.

Returning her focus to Bishop, she opened a door to her office. "My boss, Samantha Weston wants you for the Trinity. I will be honest, I have my doubts"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Bishop gazes arouns silently, taking in the area and the perception of it. The name Maya Lopez strikes like the high note on a piano as his head turns sharply to see her as the one unchanged thing, sitting with a boy he guessed was somehow her son. "Your..." Catching up and holding composure he walks behind her, "On both counts,hers and yours too, why is that?"

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Assault

@assault: "Jacob! Just the guy I was looking for," Jason exclaimed as he swiftly strode down the corridor and up to man in the iron suit. "The lab just picked up on this crazy anomaly. You gotta check it out! C'mon follow me." Jason took off in a rapid dash towards the elevator, brimming with excitement.

Having detected the American Avenger's approach from a few corridors away, Assault had been anticipating his arrival and the news that would follow with a submerged sense of excitement, nodding calmly once in reply to the man's flurry of syllables. Jacob followed suit in Jason's dash, wondering what could have inflicted such a keen vibe upon the star-spangled saviour.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: (I'll tackle this later on today. Hope your in the mood for a mini rpg.)

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: "She believes you to be of some value, seeing that they went through the trouble of placing you in an asylum; Samantha feels your heart will be an asset to the team. Where she's sourcing that from is beyond me" Ziccarra removed her mask from her face; her body had reverted back to it's 27 year old self, but now she was moving significantly slower. "I think you were put in the asylum for a reason, perhaps you are crazy". She said, removing her accu-check to check her sugar levels. "Back when we were in New York, you acted as if you knew me...what do you know?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Surkit

@shanana: "That's not something either of us are going to know for a while, is it?" Whether he meant his level of value, what this woman Weston knew about him, or his level of sanity she wouldn't be sure. The reverse of her looks was like some kind of Hyde and Jekyll negative, she looked younger yet moved slower. Had a youthful mindset yet chose wise words. Whether this was the ziccarra he wasn't sure, he only knew she was a Ziccarra. "What I know." He scoffs and rubs an eyebrow, "That's up for debate. What I think I know, is your name is Ziccarra Liafador. You wear a mask that gives you abilities. You cut my arm off in the Sahara and I had to get a robotic replacement. But this arm ain't mechanical, it's flesh and bone. So I don't know what I know....And it's pronounced New-Arc. "

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: Heading into the lab the young lad began mouthing off, giving Jacob a prelude to what he was about to see. "So you remember that Particle Accelerator you gave me a couple of weeks ago? Well we reproduced them, and began test studies of anti matter's reactions when exposed to hard light in the form of dark matter. Don't ask why. Any who, after a couple rounds with the hadron energy levels started to skyrocket. Using the Particle Proselyte we were able to temporarily regain control. Once we felt it was safe enough to reclaim the energy we turned the projection module of the proselyte on but," Stopping in front of a large portal Jason aligned his hands with the gateway as if it was on display. "Instead of getting particles, we got a portal. To where? Who knows. I want to find out and I bet you do too." Jason gave Jacob a reaching look in hopes that he would agree to accompany the American Aristotle in this venture.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preps the private jet for Helsinki, Finland.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: (does Jason go by Spectrion?)

Concealed within the foreboding visage of his cold towering armour, Jacob doubted the guy across him realized that they were practically the same age. The young Stark himself had barely turned 20 yet, and had been blessed with an early maturity that the disastrous events of his near-death experience within the airspace of Japan had inflicted upon him. He listened calmly, arms folded impersonally across his broad chest until the star-spangled saviour had ceased his preposition. Struggling to contain the near childlike excitement bubbling up within him at the prospect of adrenaline, Assault merely gave a curt nod and reached out a hand for the Uncanny Trinity member to high-five.
"What are we waiting for. Fire her up, man."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: Amazed at the almost child like willingness of the Intellectual Armament, Jason's eyes widened and he slapped the mechanical hand with a small amount of force. "Just gimme a minute to grab my stuff," He said mid stride, on his way to the other side of the building. Ten minutes later the American Avenger returned, dressed head to toe in his star spangled suit with America's Shield strapped to his back. "Well, I guess its now or never," Jason exclaimed with a glowing grin before jumping inside the mesmeric portal.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion:

Contenting himself quick a quick game of Pacman generated before him by his suit's projector, he rose to his armoured feet upon detecting the much anticipated return of the Spectrion and followed suit, propelling himself forward and unto the breach once more.

(Will let you elaborate as to what we see in the dimension :)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: lol when I'm done bowling in Grand Theft Auto I might actually follow that up.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: "Same god forsaken region" She typically didn't like being corrected, especially or her English. "My name is Ziccarra Liafador, I am from Malaga, Spain" she said, turning her picture around, the picture showed Ziccarra at the progressed age of forty. "I have only visited the Sahara once, just last week". "I have a theory" she said, sitting on the edge of her desk with her legs crossed. "I am not going to share it with you, but just know that; I no longer believe you to be insane"

"So, I guess I will ask you formally. Would you like to be apart of the Trinity?"

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: Jason's feet hit the ground with force, causing the American Avenger to drop to one knee to mitigate the pressure. To his surprise the two inhabited a dense jungle like terrain, filled with trees and wild life the likes of which Jason had never before laid eyes upon. The echoing cooes of the indigenous species was foreboding, and Jason had the feeling that these lands were primitive. Untouched by time. "You seeing this?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: His demeanor hadn't changed at all, just as wound as the second he saw her. He believed the young spaniard but that was regardless. Whether her morals were any different from the Z he knew was still ambiguous. It must have been the strong sense of heroism still tied to him that made the hero feel obligated to stay close to this group that called themselves the Trinity. The possibility of what this was stared him in the face though putting that aside he settled for facts, and the fact was he knew that not everything was what it seemed anymore. Finally breaking the silence and not conveying his own theories or ideas, he just nods "I would. "

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: "Very well, you will be on the Trinity Force; the first response team" Ziccarra explained, still sitting on the edge of her desk. "You typically DO NOT have to stay here in the tower, but there is a room here for you in the hotel if you like" Filing her nails she glanced back towards him. I'will organize a meet a greet later for you to meet everyone else. Do you have any preguntas?

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: (You're better than Rosetta stone)

"I haven't really got anywhere else to be, Can I choose any room or are they specified?" Standing he takes a deep breeath and looks out the window before back at the alleged Malagan, "Who do I see about technology?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: "You may choose any room you like" she said, giving him a side eye. "Spectrion and Assualt tend to be really savvy with thee weapons" she said, making a gun gesture. "They are out an about, introduce yourself; I must take my shot"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: "I guess that takes full concentration." Giving her a semi-condescending smirk before turning towards the door, "Spectrion and Assault...? Spectrion and Assault, Spectrion and assault...." He repeats, laying the names down in his mind to recall later before heading toa nearby elevator and choosing the room down the far end of the second to last floor, which just happened to eb right beneath Ziccarra's office. "Ziccarra, Maya, Spectrion, Assault..."

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Assault

@spectrion: The forestry almost seemed alive, the feeling of eyes on their backs an ever-present factor. Assault clapped both hands together once and then pulled them apart a holographic sheet spread out between his palms.

"Hell yeah I'm seeing this. Performing some scans on the area, this is incredible."

The sheet became a map, slowly formulated by a small signal Summit had sent into the sky above the jungle to serve as a make-shift satellite. The primal bush was almost never-ending and Assault doubted he would be able to fit it all on one sheet. He whistled through his teeth, showing the map to Spectrion.

"This is where we are. If we get lost, we'll know how to backtrack."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: "Real question is, where are we going?" Jason questioned, gazed locked onto the 3-D map in awe. Suddenly his body felt a small tingling sensation, providing some clairvoyance. Slowly at first he began to strut south east, dragging his feet to an even jog. From this steady pace he sprung from the grass into the canopy. "Let's go this way," he managed prior to ascension.

After an aerial twirl the all American athlete latched onto a sturdy branch, spun his body around for added leverage and continued off in this direction, quite confident that his partner could keep up.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion:

Spurred on by his young ally's willingness to explore and his fast-paced intrusion of the dense forestry, Assault found himself blasting through the air behind the star-spangled saviour, minimizing the velocity of his thrusters so as to quieten his flight course and to keep from leaving Spectrion in the dust, the armour possessing enough juice to propel Jacob at over twice the speed of sound.

The titanium-clad titan marvelled at the intricacies of the organically furbished wonderland, noting dozens upon dozens of plant-life unknown to man. He briefly considered taking some samples back with him but opted against it. He'd rather leave these things where they belonged. Whilst he flew he made conversation with his companion via the Trinity comm-links.

"So, tell me about yourself. We haven't conversed much since you were assimilated."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: "Hmm, well I'm what they call an Elite Field Operative in the government. Or I was, Now I'm Trinity, top flight super hero, Spectrion." Jason chuckled after this statement, remembering this same moment from his dreams as a kid. The speed at which the impenetrable ace flew sent reverberations through the air, and the american avenger was astonished once again by his capabilities.

"What about you? I haven't ever saw you without the suit, only know your name from the dossiers. Who's inside there?" Jason said, soaring through the air for a long moment then landing on another branch. Only to rebound off said branch and sail through the air once again.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion@fallenprophet@xenon_@homicide@selina_stone@closure@darkknightdetective@surkit

I do not care who you have to injure
I do not care who you have to injure

Ziccarra stood with her hands pressed over her injured side, the damage she sustained battling was nothing compared to how much damage the tower took. In the aftermath of the attack on the Trinity tower; Ziccarra lost the tower, Jacob Stark and Kari. The incensed Malagan Marquesta, didn’t bother wasting an hour moping at the destruction, she called a team meeting right here on the “graveyard”.

Judging from the strength of the telepathic intrusion, she deduced it was close by; someone knew how close they needed to be to interfere with the mental protection of Z’s mask.As the Trinity stood around ground zero, Ziccarra addressed them.

“We have lost a lot of good people here today, mothers, fathers; all innocent lives dead; this was a preemptive strike against us” Her thick accent hinted at the presence of tears, balling her fist she turned forcefully to the members of her team; with a deep ornate red.

“Assault, and Kari have both been kidnapped; and as much, as I want Kari back; Assault is priority. I do not care who you have to fight, I do not care who you have to injure; we will find Assault and we dismantle those that did this to us”.

She glanced at each of those in attendance with a quivering bottom lip; a lot of it was anger a good deal of it was pain. The attack on the Trinity Tower showed, Ziccarra the Trinity were successful in their aggressive attempt to threaten the world powers; however now it was time to show just how big, their stick was.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@spectrion: @fallenprophet: @xenon_: @homicide: @selina_stone: @darkknightdetective: @surkit: @shanana:

Traveling accommodations were handled with absolute discretion; his arrival on foreign territory unbeknownst to many besides the one who accepted his Trinity application. Believing this to be a new beginning, outside of his duties within Venezuela, Mister Addams traversed the Nordic nation with a sense of pride. And upon arriving at his expected destination, the pretentious prodigy felt disgruntled upon seeing ravaged architecture. "A hotel?", he spoke out loud, very much perplexed by what stood before him.

"This is trickery", he spoke to himself yet again, quickly remembering the illusion casting technique used to conceal the headquarters of a team consisting of spectacular individuals. Individuals he could feel projecting various emotions, an instinctual action that peaked his habitual curiosity. Because of this he entered strange terrain, analyzing every inch of this tattered domain.

"Assault, and Kari have both been kidnapped; and as much, as I want Kari back; Assault is priority. I do not care who you have to fight, I do not care who you have to injure; we will find Assault and we dismantle those that did this to us". Her voice echoed with undeniable pain. Prince Addams could feel regret, sorrow, and embarrassment linger from their broken souls. Their emotions told him everything he needed to know; mental intrusion would serve no purpose. Instead he stood meters away from the traumatic epicenter, watching his new comrades interact in the aftermath of apparent defeat. "Xenon", he mentally projected his presence to the republic's mutant leader. "Have you told them about Andres?", he snickered, wondering if anyone had caught wind of his unsettling attendance.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: (You're playing with fire right there :P)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (I figured lol Thought I'd start making Closure a bit more ballsy)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: (I like the turn, albeit annoying :P But you'll be pleasantly surprised at Xenons reactions :)

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Awww Z you makin' me blush c:

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Maestro_

@closure:

Dismissing the teams own talks as usual the Mutant Maestro quickly paced over towards of his inferior in rank chancellor having undoubted command over the man through monarchy like standards due to his authority within Venezuela. Unfolding his previously folded arms the Maestro extended a hand of peace towards of his chancellor while a casual smiled with a slight undertone of anger yet appraisal evident, a non-verbal converse through telepathic means was prompt "No, and they shall not know just yet" His words changed to verbal converse "How are you my friend?" Quickly shifting back towards telepathic "And if they find out, your position in Venezuela shall be compromised" His tone back to verbal "I am pleased you have decided to join this team, we shall secure the much needed safety of our country and mutant kind" And quickly again, back towards telepathic "I am aware of your recent confrontation with Shiho, and if you decide to go against me also....your future is not a good one, however my friend, you have shown to have guts" His voice changed to a verbal address "And I am proud of that my friend" A sincere smile crossed his face.

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@assault: "Hmm, well I'm what they call an Elite Field Operative in the government. Or I was, Now I'm Trinity, top flight super hero, Spectrion." Jason chuckled after this statement, remembering this same moment from his dreams as a kid. The speed at which the impenetrable ace flew sent reverberations through the air, and the american avenger was astonished once again by his capabilities.

"What about you? I haven't ever saw you without the suit, only know your name from the dossiers. Who's inside there?" Jason said, soaring through the air for a long moment then landing on another branch. Only to rebound off said branch and sail through the air once again.

No fcking way can't believe I didn't reply to this! Must have forgotten sorry man.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOH Telepaths time to intervene

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Legacy_

@xenon_: Noah glared at his superior, genuinely astounded by the dichotomy of his response. "Keeping secrets are we?", he politely shook the hand of his enigmatic leader, snidely smiling as they exchanged respectful pleasantries. "I'm doing better; living in Venezuela has done just that." In unison the two returned to telepathic conversing "Compromised? You wouldn't." His cocky demeanor deteriorated as his political position was nonchalantly threatened. "I'm thankful for your blessing. I look forward to making this world safer." Noticing yet another telepathic inclination, the honorary chancellor followed suit. "My confrontation with Shiho? That girl is crazy. Regardless the supreme chancellor wouldn't allow my exile. He appreciates my guts." His boisterous attitude returned almost immediately "We're going to be great together." A gentle smiled presented itself, amazed how far the two had evolved.

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Cool nice to Trinity doing well over here on CV):)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonata: The 502 Kid! :)

@shanana said:

OOOH Telepaths time to intervene

Uh oh >.>

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure:

A firm shaking of the hand before retracting his palm and folding his arms behind of his back thoughtfully "Venezuela is an inspirational nation" His eyes quickly looked away for a second hoping nobody would be watching this affair assuming it was nothing more than two friends conversing, almost simultaneously between his verbal and non-verbal communication he telepathically spoke hoping Noah would be able to sustain two conversations at the exact same time "You are correct..so far you have been a valuable ally"His head tilted to the side smiling "We shall achieve greatness, as it has been destined" Patting the man on the shoulder he turned around walking towards the trinity group as he mentally spoke some more "The Chancellor is...very powerful, yet he knows his place beside me"

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: For a mere moment both men wondered if their conversation had caught the attention of unwanted ears. Therefore each fellow studied the movements of these trained professionals, relaxing the very millisecond their qualms were soothed. "I thank God each and every day for giving me citizenship within a country so grand." His eyes glazed back onto a far more interesting matter, happily playing this telepathic game of cat and mouse. "Complimenting me won't evade my curiosity" His pearly whites glistened as he let out a bemused chuckle. "Absolutely. I do everything in the name of our republic." Noah walked alongside his profound teammate, enjoying his company like any true friend would. "If what you say is true than you won't mind that I brought him with me. He's grown quite concerned with your latest endeavors."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonata said:

(Cool nice to Trinity doing well over here on CV):)

Did you post in our rpg?

Sonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: LOL nope I haven't got around to doing anything in a while RP wise.