#151 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Edited by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

Caught off guard and irrevocably embarrassed the young Stark immediately willed his helmet to slide across his face, his emotions and reactions once more shielded from Zicarra. His true skin, the Assault armour, did much more than aid him in his quest for redemption. It was a wall that separated him from people, kept him from losing face or expressing weakness of any sorts. He felt almost angry at the Liafador, as if it were her fault that he had retracted his mask. He folded his arms across his chest and swivelled around in the chair, observing the interior layout of the room, speaking to her via his cold voice once more.

"A full suit? No no. I can retract this armour into my bones for as long as I wish. I could go put on some clothes right now and march out of here. But where? Where would I go? Would I go charm some women? Drink some liquor? I'm done with the trivialities of life. I indulged in them, abused their privileges, and mistook their luxury for abundance."

He paused, getting to his feet and turning away from the once Cardinal Queen, preparing to exit the room.

"I'm Assault now."

#153 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Posted by Feral Nova (46649 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: :( I hope you feel better soon <3

#155 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: Z pulled back a bit, she did not mean to be so intrusive; she sort of figured he was stuck like that. Watching as he rose to his feet, and rejected the finers things of life. "So you punish yourself by, living behind an iron suit; using artificial intelligence to keep you sane. Losing your humanity" she said, pressing on her cane. This propped her to her feet to meet him just slightly below eye level.

"If Assault is who you are, then Assault is who you will be" she said, somewhat stern. Walking past him, she place on her coat to go for a walk.

#156 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

He hate to see her go. But he love to watch her leave. Young Money. Lil Wayne. Gang$ta.

Unflinchingly taking her somewhat thought provoking words in stride and absorbing their blows, he refused to let it affect him and left the room soon after, opting to traverse through the HQ in the opposite direction, already committing himself to a few more hours of battle simulation.

Assault knew one day those words would rear their face again to bite him, and he strongly doubted their bark was worse.

#157 Edited by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: As Stark continued through the halls, Jason approached the man, remembering his offer to aid in the construction of the energy consuming device, the Particle Proselyte. "Hey, I umm, kind of need your help. You said you would be willing to provide technology for the project? Well there is something I need actually. Do you have any miniature particle accelerators?"

#158 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @pyrogram

"Miniature particle accelerators?"

Assault endorsed a momentary silence before Summit elaborated, only then did the young Stark respond to the American Avenger.

"I know someone who might. Give me one sec."

He took a step away from the star-spangled man, folding his arms across his metallic chest and mentally linking himself through to Tony via Horizon.

"Tony, sorry I haven't spoke to you much since I left home, things are going pretty great down here and I'm leading the- Nevermind, I think that might be classified. Anyways, I'm calling because one of my super friends requires a mini-particle accelerator. Wouldn't happen to have a few lying around wouldya?"

#159 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Arm looped through that of his newly adopted daughter's, Charlemagne and the LeBeau Legacy gracefully strolled through the cultural epicenter of the National Museum of Finland. The Arashikage paying close attention to the details pertaining to the prehistoric man and the museums unprecedented evolutionary chart. Allowing him to analytically speculate about the biological make-up and connection of the Missing Link.

#160 Edited by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio

@assault: (Your Arc-Reactor is a mini-particle accelerator - I used it againt Amaranth Once)

#161 Posted by The_Mercenary (1895 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I can hardly give him the sole source of Jacob's sustenance! It's the only thing keeping him alive remember! :o

#162 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Z strolled around the museum with her hand pressed on her cane, she physically didn't look like she needed it, but it was becoming more of a habit. Since constructing the Trinity Foundation, this was the first time she had been out into the frigid city. Walking with a slight limp, her eyes surveyed the Museum; for just a moment, not long enough to meet eyes; she thought she caught a glimpse of the man rumored to have started a confrontation in Kalli.

She remembered her meeting with Mercy, keeping a low profile; she put as much distance between him as she possibly could. "What are you doing here" she whispered, watching him from a far.

#164 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: "What is it my dear?" questioning his adopted daughter's sudden and unexpected halt. Her eyes frantically fluttering around the museum as if drawn by some unseen force. "Tis...tis nothing father. I just thought.....it was nothing." she concluded. Once again devoting her attention to her father's education lecturing of evolutionary dominance. Yet something in the back of her mind continued to distract her cerebral contemplation. She had never truly met her mother, not in her matured state at least. And yet the predisposed genetic link between mother and daughter was as strong as it had ever been.

From his peripheral Charlemagne could see the confusion resonating across Isa's face though he choose not to speak. Instead, he subtly smiled, and waited.

#165 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: The longer she stalked, the more and more disoriented she became. Her mask didn't alert her to any telepathic intrusion; what was so powerful that it penetrated her own mental defenses. Her breathing slightly picked up, her hands quickly became clammy and sweaty; what was effecting Ziccarra was Ziccarra. "Isa..." she whispered.

From what Mercy told her, Isadora was save with Quintus, why was she with this man now. As much as she wanted to lash out and make a scene; she couldn't. If this man used force, Z would be virtually useless against it. Her hands slipped off the cane, and deposited her on to the floor, knocking over a display in the process. People began to clamor around her, ultimately breaking her stealth.

Being helped to her feet; she tossed her cane aside and hobbled over to both Isadora and her "father" "YOU! What have you done to her!" she hissed, with her face turning a ornate red.

#166 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
@assault said:

@spectrion: @pyrogram

"Miniature particle accelerators?"

Assault endorsed a momentary silence before Summit elaborated, only then did the young Stark respond to the American Avenger.

"I know someone who might. Give me one sec."

He took a step away from the star-spangled man, folding his arms across his metallic chest and mentally linking himself through to Tony via Horizon.

"Tony, sorry I haven't spoke to you much since I left home, things are going pretty great down here and I'm leading the- Nevermind, I think that might be classified. Anyways, I'm calling because one of my super friends requires a mini-particle accelerator. Wouldn't happen to have a few lying around wouldya?"

Currently in the middle of inventing a new suit, he engaged his telepathic-like communicators with his brother "You know that classified stuff is now going to be told, as in, when I give you this we are going to have a little chat about stuff like that, okay?" Tinkering around with a wire he continued "For a start, you don't start talking about something then say its classified - So newbie" He loved taunting his baby brother "Ah? You want one of those...well I can give you one, but it's classifieds you see.....and....I'm joking - I'll send you one soon" Cutting off the connection, he then quickly walked towards a cupboard and withdrew his old one before the nano-bots powered his suit, this was even the same model he had once used to attack Amaranth, nodding he pressed it onto of a teleporter "It'll be there soon" Clicking the red button, the miniature particle accelerator was transported, its atoms being turned into electricity then upon arrival it would configure back into physical matter, perfect teleportation. Being it arrived he spoke once more "That's my last one....but your Arc Reactor is one also, if you forgot....you suit has temporary power energizers in case you ever needed to use it" Cutting the line for a final time, he left for Vegas with his new prototype suit.

#167 Edited by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Been posting on 4 sites all day lol

#168 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @anthony_stark:

Jacob laughed internally at his brother's monologue, managing to catch the mini-particle accelerator out of the air just before it hit the ground, his reflexes undeniably acute. Assault turned, and nodding good-naturedly, passed the valuable piece of technology onto his ally.

"Take good care of it fellah, those things don't come cheap."

#169 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: @assault: With a smile, Jason nodded then took his leave, intent on using the fabrication module in the labs to produce more of the accelerators. Each was a critical part in the construction of the devices.

Nine Hours later.

As the exterior was set in place Jason's grin stretched from ear to ear. "Test commencing in five, four, three, two, one," The act of splitting an atom created nuclear fission. A miniature sun sat in a containment cell, its luminescence ever so vibrant to the naked eye. In the next instant the newly created particle projectors emitted a liquid like orb to cover the nuclear reaction. "The substance is a careful blend of antimatter and neutrally charged ions. This concoction prevents any energy from escaping, and creates link through which," Pressing the single button on the device caused the orb to retract, pulling the energy along with it. In seconds the energy was gone. "Absorption is achieved. Any questions?"

#170 Posted by Madison_Maynard (141 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks through the HQ wiping blood off her Vernichtung Klingen, leaving blood stained foot prints on ground as she makes her way to her private pod.

#172 Edited by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: Upon spying the dried footprints Jason astutely tracked the subtle pathway to the door of a possible member of the team. Out of sincere concern for said member's health the American Avenger softly knocked on the door.

#173 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion:

Already changed in her casual clothing she hears a knock on her door. Her brow arches as she walks over, opening it and seeing the newest member of the team. Almost everyone on the team avoided Cassandra, but this man... "Yes?" She asked, leaning against the door frame.

#174 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: "Um, Hi. Name's Jason Barker, UT," the soldier in him declared his affiliation as if it meant anything to the woman who seemed used to solace. "Just wondering if your okay. I saw the blood on the floor and got a little concerned." He followed this statement with a small chuckle. His eyes rose to meet her own gaze and he placed his hands behind his head and smiled warmly.

#175 Edited by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: The lightly amused killer gave a small smirk, he was concerned. "Cassandra Jaeger." She introduced herself, not knowing if he knew of her or her background. "The blood isn't mine, I'll call for someone to clean it up. Anything else?" For once she wasn't trying to be rude, but having a conversation with any living being that wasn't about work, wasn't something she was used to.

#176 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: "Nope, nothing at all." The courteous captain turned into a brisk walk, but stopped five steps into the stride. "You said Jaeger right? I've read your profile. Quite the fighter. Would you be up for a sparring session?" He asked with a half cocked grin, face slightly tilted to the left.

#177 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Before she could close her door he spoke out to her again. A sparring session? Hhmmm... that would be interesting. "Just give a place and time." She crossed her arms along her chest as she waited.

#178 Edited by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: "Rooftop, ten minutes." He said, making his way to his room to adopt more comfortable attire.

#179 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: Without saying a word she nod her head, closing the door as she got dressed for the spar. It was her usual black clad attar but without her lower facial mask, or her Vernichtung Klingen.

Ten minutes later

She stood at the rooftops of the HQ, the sun was just beginning to move towards the western part of the sky as a light breezed pushed through the air. Silently she waited, her eyes closed as she meditated, but kept an ear out for the soldier.

#180 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: Dressed in a plain white tank top, grey sweat pants and runners Jason appeared on the rooftop. He approached Cassandra and performed a respectable bow with arms at his side. The right foot slid back in sync with the right arm following the same motion. His left leg bent and the corresponding arm stood forward with a slight bend at the elbow. Position in his opening stance Jason allowed his opponent the first move.

#181 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

The attention grabbing altercation quickly festered into a scene of warranted curiosity as onlookers, unapologetically fixated on the Jerry Springer like display, swiftly maneuvered around one another in hopes of obtaining a better vantage point. A furled brow illustrated the Arashikage's displeasure as the unwanted attention began to weigh heavily on his shoulders like a water soaked blanket of inescapable turmoil. Isa however had slept into a mental cocoon in which the primary focus of her consciousness centered around the oddly familiar woman until her adoptive father's base filled cadence echoed out, "Isa, this I believe, is your mother. The woman who gave you life, and obviously your inherently beautiful features." displaying his rarely utilized sense of flirtatious charisma. "This is also the woman who abandoned you."

#182 Posted by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

The attention grabbing altercation quickly festered into a scene of warranted curiosity as onlookers, unapologetically fixated on the Jerry Springer like display, swiftly maneuvered around one another in hopes of obtaining a better vantage point. A furled brow illustrated the Arashikage's displeasure as the unwanted attention began to weigh heavily on his shoulders like a water soaked blanket of inescapable turmoil. Isa however had slept into a mental cocoon in which the primary focus of her consciousness centered around the oddly familiar woman until her adoptive father's base filled cadence echoed out, "Isa, this I believe, is your mother. The woman who gave you life, and obviously your inherently beautiful features." displaying his rarely utilized sense of flirtatious charisma. "This is always the woman who abandoned you."

Cold blooded

#183 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion:

The two didn't speak, there was no point of exchanging words, they knew why they were here. Opening her eyes she turned to face him, watching him bow to her and get into a fighting stance, she couldn't help but let loose a small chuckle. Heroes... so formal. There was no point in staling, she moved forward and fast, her feet barely touching the ground as she quickly closed the distance between the two.

When she was close enough she jumped into the air, rising her right foot high and snapping it back downward forcefully as she attempted to land a axe kick aiming towards the soldiers head.

#184 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I really need to start proof reading my posts -_-

#185 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

"Isa, this I believe, is your mother. The woman who gave you life, and obviously your inherently beautiful features." displaying his rarely utilized sense of flirtatious charisma. "This is always the woman who abandoned you."

#186 Edited by Armistice (4109 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I really need to start proof reading my posts -_-

95% of the time I am multi-tasking or watching TV when I post, mistakes are to be expected.

#187 Posted by Spectrion (742 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicide: Cassandra was fast, so much so that Jason had trouble tracking the individual movements. In a smooth blur the woman was sailing above him. The back of her heel collided with the crest of his cranium and Jason was sent falling forward, a sharp pain emanating from the point of contact. Quickly regaining control he throw his arms to the ground and bent the elbows, using his natural strength to spring his body into a corkscrew flip before crashing into the hard cement.

Landing beside his foe he threw two quick jabs towards her head followed by a spinning back fist. Continuing the motion the back fist was succeeded by a trio of spinning roundhouses then ended the assault with an acrobatic backflip kick.

#188 Posted by Homicide (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

, "Isa, this I believe, is your mother. The woman who gave you life, and obviously your inherently beautiful features." displaying his rarely utilized sense of flirtatious charisma. "This is also the woman who abandoned you."

DAMN!!!

@shanana Just say the word and Trinity can be on him like a fat kid to cake! xD

@homicide: Cassandra was fast, so much so that Jason had trouble tracking the individual movements. In a smooth blur the woman was sailing above him. The back of her heel collided with the crest of his cranium and Jason was sent falling forward, a sharp pain emanating from the point of contact. Quickly regaining control he throw his arms to the ground and bent the elbows, using his natural strength to spring his body into a corkscrew flip before crashing into the hard cement.

Landing beside his foe he threw two quick jabs towards her head followed by a spinning back fist. Continuing the motion the back fist was succeeded by a trio of spinning roundhouses then ended the assault with an acrobatic backflip kick.

She was almost surprised her attack hit him, should she slow down? She wasn't used to sparring, usually it was to go for the kill, was there an unspoken rule about going more easily on your teammates?

Her question was answered when he began his own assault, his moves were fast, but wide, easily to manure in between. She weaved through the jabs with no problem and the spinning back fist, she stood lateral to his own body as it began to turn, throwing both her forearms up side by side as his fist slammed into them. The force of impact shook the assassin where she stood and caused her to slightly whence, he had super strength, she was going to have to remember that. Then the kicks, the first roundhouse kick she managed to duck under, the air shifting above her as the gust of wind ruffled her hair. Then she made the grave mistaking of thinking that it, only to get a kick to the chest, then a jaw popping kick to the face. Stumbling back her chin was then met with the heel of his foot as it slammed into her, the force and speed of the backflip kick caused the assassin to be thrown backwards, landing on the ground with a forceful THUD.

But she was on the floor for just half a second before she did a kip up, landing back on her feet as she felt her jaw for a moment. Didn't FEEL broken or dislocated, what a disappointment.

It was her turn now, the gap between the two wasn't great, so just taking about three steps she was right there before him. Her face was emotionless as she began her assault with a direcet fouette directe, her left fist launched forward, aiming at the closest thing to her, his chin, then shifting her weight back she threw up her left leg, using her shin to slam into his upper abdomen and press against his diaphragm, the second punch came flying from her right aiming at his left temple as her body turned with the punch to give it more of a forceful impact. Then shifting her weight again she attempted a neck strike, her body moving with this attack as well as her left fist went flying towards the dead center of his neck. Taking a quick step back she then spun in a clockwise motion, as her back was fully turned to him she snapped her leg out in attempt to slam a spinning back kick to the center of his chest.

Taekwando, Silat, Pankration, all used within just seconds of each other against the highly trained solider.

#189 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: Ziccarra recovered from her uncharacteristic outburst, she stood in the middle of a group of people eying the blonde hair entity; with seemingly no regard for her daughter at all. It was something she had to do, with Isadora so close she couldn't show that her presence was a weak point; not again anyway. Contracting a white world around them; to eliminate prying ears and eye's, the Malaga Marquesta; placed her hands behind the small of her back; whilst looking at Isabella.

"What are you doing with her, where is Queentus?" Ziccarra asked, fearful of his answer; though she did her best not to show it; she wanted nothing more than to embrace Isabella.

#190 Posted by Clara Mass (8056 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah the Trinity. Memories.....

Considers "subtle" infiltration

#191 Posted by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

Ocular superiority naturally gifted at birth and instinctively in-tune with the sudden visual shift courtesy of the Malaga Marquesta, alerted Charlemagne with analytic dissection as to at least one of the legendary Cardinal Contessa's abilities. Squinting with concentration, his primary focus still shifting through the mountain of perceptible data pertaining to the mysterious woman's capability to alter the visual surroundings granted the equally curious Isa to step forward. Slowly and hesitantly extended her arm with an outstretched finger as if compelled to trace it along the smooth lotion treated skin if the agitated Mistress of Mirage. "Are you....are you her?" assuming her question would be fully understandable. But just in case, "Are you my mother?" her finger trembled before sharply pulling it back. Her demeanor unexpectedly shifting with defensive mannerism resonating throughout her core. "Quintus is dead. He died alone. No friends, no family.....no wife, by his side. Alone and abandoned I wouldnt be surprised if in the end he welcomed death." she smirked.

#192 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen entered the Trinity Hotel and walked up to the check in desk and talked to the clerk "How much for a room?"

#193 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: She watched as the child, her child; extended her finger towards her. "Si Sadora; soy, tu madre" Z responded, not taking her eyes off Charlemagne. As Isadora spoke; Ziccarra's eye's slowly levitated towards her hija. "That is unfortunate..." Z responded, scowling at the riveting smirk coming from her own daughter. The reason the hostility was set on the Leabeu instead of the impressionable Isadora; was because He and Z were alike.

They both knew the effects of mind control; and how to sway a person's perspective, it was that aspect that made Z realize just how dangerous he was. "I can only imagine how alone he must have felt" she said, pacing their circumference. Her trot was slow, seductive and calculating. Even though she was completely taken off guard by their presence, she remained characteristically calm.

"So...Queentus is dead, and Deese" she said, gesturing to Charlemagne. "Deese is the man who have chosen as his replacement" she stopped mid stride with her shoulder facing his sternum. "I am glad I got to see your face, I am going to kill you for bringing her here" Ziccarra said; tilting her head down slightly. Her eyes turned back to the mind-washed Isadora. "And you....you will watch"

#194 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I still join this?

#195 Edited by The_Matriarch (413 posts) - - Show Bio
#196 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
#197 Edited by The_Matriarch (413 posts) - - Show Bio
#198 Edited by Vine_Ranger_Yellow (23 posts) - - Show Bio
#199 Posted by The_Matriarch (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@vine_ranger_yellow: Too bad this didn't take off, it had a really good plot, to many rangers though lol

#200 Posted by Surkit (11540 posts) - - Show Bio