#51 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@maya_lopez: Alexander waited impatiently in the main meeting area. "Maya Lopez, singing sensation." that was the title that went through his mind, he had done a bit of homework. she was a Colombian Singer. If their relationship wasn't professional, he would even admit to her being a pretty young thing, but this was professional. He simply could not understand how the Singing Sensation had become a leader of this group. Was she fit to lead? She had no military training and through background checks, he found her out to be very new with her powers. So why was she the leader?

These questions were sure to be answered when she greeted the team, so Alexander held his tongue. At the end of the day, she is the leader and he simply accepted that. Respect. It wasn't him loving the idea of her in charge, but it was knowing his place and their relationship on this team. Respect.

#52 Edited by Maya_Liafador (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

Will respond shortly

#53 Posted by Armistice (4130 posts) - - Show Bio

Will respond shortly

Damn, Maya is getting called out in Prime and CVnU at the same time :)

#54 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@maya_lopez said:

Will respond shortly

Damn, Maya is getting called out in Prime and CVnU at the same time :)

It's a curse lol

#55 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @fallenprophet"Oh great so am I" she said, returning his smile; her head instantly began to ache the thoughts of another entered her head, allowing her to get a glimpse of Alex's impression of her. Turning to the established member, she gave a confused expression. "Leader..." she said, wincing a bit. "Who said anything about me leading; I thought I was just taking Ziccarra's spot on the team." she said, throwing her hands up in submission.

#56 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@maya_lopez: "Wait, are you not leading us? Then who is?" Alexander was just as confused as Maya was. "They just took away our leader and didn't give us one in return? Who is going to lead us?" He wondered as he thought back to the aftermath of the mission. "Was it going to be the Mutant Maestro? The man in a suit known as Assault? Who?"He cared for the latter more than the former, he was still unsure about Xenon and nothing had changed that.

#57 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: "I figured that this was what the meeting was for to chose a new one" Maya said, taking a seat with her legs crossed. "Giving that nobody else cared to even show up; I guess it'll be a dicussion for another time."

#58 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@maya_lopez: "This team, I swear." Alexander rose from the new member known as Maya Lopez. He didn't even know where he was going to go, to be honest with himself this was one of the only places he had been since escaping the lab a few months ago. He just didn't feel that talking to a Colombian Singer about her next song or what outfit she was going to where to the next city.

#59 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: "Anyone ever tell you that you worry to much?" Ziccarra's Spanish accent cut through the hallway as she appeared from virtually no where. She was being supported by a cane, she was slowly regaining her body composure, but the training in Avalon had only just begun. "What tis bothering you Alex?"

#60 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: There was something about when he first met Ziccarra, when she recruited him for this team, it was as if he trusted the woman. He paused in front of her looking at the cane, then back to her, "This team is. I was made to do a job and do it professionally, first the x-factor dilemma and now they take you away and leave us with a Colombian Singer?" He turned to Maya as if to say no offense, "The people I had been around most of my life, were far from trustworthy, and now this team seems as if it's the same." He looked at the door as if he was about to walk away then back to Ziccarra.

#61 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: "Alex..." she said, looking at Maya, before turning back towards him. "Have you ever heard the saying: "Do not judge a book by it's cover?" she said, referring to his mentioning of her being a singer. "Yes, she is new; yes she is inexperienced; but it's times like these were we must learn from each other."

"The Trinity Force leader will be Assualt" She said, definitively, it was clear during his movements in South Africa that he possesed the skill to lead his small pose. "I have yet to decide on a leader of the Uncanny Trinity, but it's a concern I am dealing with as we speak.

#62 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: "Assault is a great decision."Alexander thought. He looked at Ziccarra, then to Maya, then back to Ziccarra. "You vouch for this woman?" Alexander began to realize, he was much like Miss Lopez, although he was experienced in missions, he was a newbie when it came to being a hero. "You believe in this woman, Z?"

#63 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: "I will vouch for her Alex, because not to long ago, I was in her exact place" she said, leaning on the wall with a slight tilt in her head.

#64 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: "Funny how that works out." He looked at the Singing Sensation, "Nice to meet you Miss Lopez." He smiled, something very rare to appear on Alexander's face. He walked passed Ziccarra, leaning to her ear, he said, "I'll ease up a bit." He walked out of the meeting room.

#66 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I think I just finished it, but I could edit if you want to.

#67 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@maya_lopez: @fallenprophet: @ziccarra_liafador: Before Jason's could even get a word in a myriad of information manifested itself from multiple directions. The woman on the cover was Maya Lopez, a professional entertainer who'd be recently exposed as a mutant. It seems this elderly woman, Ziccarra, whom he thought he remembered seeing a year ago, was the former leader of the squad he'd been inducted to. The last man exclaimed a great dismay for the addition of Maya in the stead of the old woman, for reasons unknown to him. It seems the American Avenger had some history to catch up on, as the man brushed passed him on his way out. "Ummm, this is not what I expected," he said, truly at a lost for words.

#71 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: @spectrion: (Z is actually regaining her age)

She turned slowly to watch Alex leave the facility, her eye's darted back towards Maya; who simply shrugged still confused. "James" she said, turning her attention to the newest edition. "It will get better" she said, reassuringly, extending her hand to greet him. "Welcome to the Trinity Tower, I used to lead this team, but my body's age has progressed to the point where I need this cane" she said, tapping it. "How was your flight"

#72 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: (Sooo she looks like her old self or a bit older?)

"Its Jason ma'am," he said with utmost respect. "And I had a bit of trouble with a flight attendant but the journey was relaxing. So what's our next course of action?

#73 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: (She looks younger, her body is just old)

"Excuse me, my memory is garbage" she said, holding her head. "We've been closely monitoring the globe for future hotspots; we'e isolated two and a person of interest." she said, leaning on her cane. "I think Cerebrum island has been identified as a target"

#74 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: (Ahhh okay.)

"No worries," Jason smiled, until the reveal forced him to adopt an appearance akin to business. "A target for what? And who is this person of interest?" Two out of a thousand questions that streamed through his mind in milliseconds. A gut feeling told him this would be one of his last peaceful for moments, and Jason decided to make the best of it.

#75 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: (She looks younger, her body is just old)

"Excuse me, my memory is garbage" she said, holding her head. "We've been closely monitoring the globe for future hotspots; we'e isolated two and a person of interest." she said, leaning on her cane. "I think Cerebrum island has been identified as a target"

#76 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @fallenprophet: ( ;)

"The messages are coming from "The Nation of New Gods", however Kalli does not have thee technology to send encrypted messages" Ziccarra explained, "Samantha believes it's an outside force acting against both Kalli, and the Cerebrum; but given the temper of Cleopatra Thea and the incident where a "god" was killed, she just might be ready to attack."

#77 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: The Australian sect that recently appeared on the geographical makeup out of nowhere entered the conversation. Before responding he recalled a debriefing in America where the potential threat of said nation was analyzed. "So what're your telling me, is that she intends to wage war against the entire Island and its inhabitants. She'll kill thousands. Majority of the people on that island are scientists and doctors, not warriors."

#78 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: "Yes I know" she replied. "We have had moles running in and out of the City of Kalli, They've documented how unnaturally hot it's getting, we've seen huge spikes in telekentic energy running through this area" Z pushed her cane, through an aerial map of Kalli. "I was wondering why they reffered to themselves as "The People of the Sun"; but the only one known to have solar powers is Cleo" Z said, turning to Jason. "She's ACTUALLY a Goddess" Z said, fixing her brown eyes on Jason.

"This energy wave hanging around Kalli is so massive...if it manifested...it could wipe-out that entire city, and possibly that island" Z warned.

#79 Posted by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Appearing out of nowhere through a cloud of insects, Daemon thought he should grace Ziccarra like she graced him at the Hill. Appearing behind her he smiled hoping to get a little scream out of her as he said "Hello Ziccarra..."

#80 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Z snapped around, and almost fell from her cane the gruesome, Darkchild made his appearance; one that was payback for her abrupt intrusion in the Sahara. "Daemon..." she whispered, holding her chest.

#81 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Solar energy control? Or was it that this proclaimed goddess could control the sun in its entirety? Either way, it spelled the death and destruction of countless lives. Jason wouldn't stand by and just let that happen, divine or not, Cleoptra would have to be stopped. "Well we can't just wait until she acts, it might be too late. We need a plan of action. Can I see the energy readings? I'm something of a scientist myself."

#82 Edited by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Smiling he spoke "Sorry is this not to your liking? One moment...." As he finished his body began to transform, his insects burrowed inside his body and he was left more appealing to look at. Long brown hair down to the middle of his back, he reached back and wrapped his hair into a pony tail. Smiling he moved forward "You and I have something we need to discuss...."

#83 Posted by Spectrion (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: The monstrosity's arrival caught Jason off guard, yet his precognitive senses had not alerted him, meaning that there was no potential danger for the moment. Ziccarra seemed to have a prior engagement with this manifestation, which prompted the American Avenger to remain silently and observe.

#84 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: "Indeed we do" she replied, leaning forward on her cane. Daemon's gang of outcast attacked the Trinity in Queenstown; she didn't know what he wanted with Kari; but for right now they child was safe. "Why did you attack my team"

@spectrion: "Here" she said, entering her pass-code on a nearby Ipad, opening the confidential folder, she gave him the energy readings. "I know we can not wait until she strikes, but we cannot attack without a set strategy. Cleo is powerful during the day, when the sun is present, that is our only advantage." she explained.

#85 Edited by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Chuckling loudly he shook his head and spoke "I did not attack your team Ziccarra, I went in to retrieve the girl. Your team attacked mine, I was completely comfortable with allowing you and those in Queenstown to kill each other." Looking to the man beside him looking at him with every intention of dealing with him if things got out of hand, he returned his gaze back to Z "I wanted to tell Kari, that her real place is at the Society. Where she would be safe for eternity, even here she could be attacked and subjugated. In my protection, no one would harm her. My home is guarded by things the Trinity have yet to discover. Dont you want what is best for her?" he said with a sincere tone and emotion etched on his face.

#86 Edited by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: "I must admit senor; those are noble intentions; but Kari' is safe." Ziccarra started, keeping her eye contact. "You and I both know, she will be endanger anywhere she goes; if you think for a second your realm is free from intrusion, then you are a naive soul Daemon"

#90 Posted by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Smiling a little less as Z spoke, he felt as if she was being disrespectful to him. He moved closer and spoke just loud enough for her to hear him "My home is nowhere near as blatant as yours I will admit. But those who have come in unwelcome have swiftly been dealt with, and the child would be near me at all times Ziccarra. Do you honestly believe I would let anything happen to the next step in our evolution?!" His tone was getting loud, not angered but he believed every word he was speaking "I will have the child Ziccarra, I do not wish to fight if its not needed. But Kari can help the entire world, for those who wish to reach their potential she is there for them. For those who wish to be rid of their burden, she can be there for them. Do you honestly wish to keep that kind of happiness from the world?" His tone getting softer again as he finished.

#91 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: Z watched as he took a step forward, she could see his temper heightening; but even in this potentially explosive situation she remained, calm and collected. "Daemon do you believe me to be a fool?" she responded, looking at him with her eye's slightly squinted. "I know what Kari means to humanity, I know what Kari means to mutant-Kind; do you honestly think she would want to spend her life being used by people for their personal exploits?" Ziccarra stepped even closer showing her resiliency. Such a small step put her directly under his chin. "Do you honestly wish to jeopardize Kari's happiness for the world? who are you to make that call?" Z finished, her voice stern but respectful. "I will not let you, we will not let you, and if fighting is what needs to be done, then fighting will be done."

#92 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@spectrion: @ziccarra_liafador: @darkchild: Alexander had entered the room, for moments he was just wandering the HQ, but when he passed the meeting room again, he had heard a loud voice. He entered the room to see a man with his hair in a ponytail. The stranger was facing Ziccarra, his voice was the one Alex had heard. Alex heard the last part of the man's speech.

#93 Edited by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Smiling at the small woman standing beneath him he put his hand on her shoulder "I would never force the child to do anything Ziccarra, you believe me to be a vile man. I am a man who does what he wishes, but my people are my goal. I will do ANYTHING to make sure my people survive this worlds wars and fights. These people, these humans wish us gone from this world. I want to give my people the advantage and ability to survive. That means giving Kari a place where she can further her powers and her training, if she so chose to be a instrument in helping others than that's her choice. Not mine and even more so not yours, and your attempt at being a cop system for our people." He stepped back a bit removing his hand from her shoulder, and looked at her directly into her eyes "I want you and your people to remember, my home is open to you. So when you decide to come with the child, or even come as a whole to be one with the Society you may."

#94 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: @fallenprophet: He was right in one aspect, she believed him to be a vile man; nothing he did, probably the bugs. She glanced at Alex as he entered the room, and then watched Daemon take a step back. She never planned on visiting the society again; she couldn't deal with the gruesome outcast this very world produced. It was however good to know, if she ever needed him; that Daemon was available. "Gracias, as always my friend" she said, stepping back.

#95 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: @darkchild: Alexander had watched two advance and then retreat. It always surprised him how calm Ziccarra was in these situations, she held her own. The man wanted Kari bad, but Alexander and the Trinity would not give her up. Each one in that room knew that. Everyone acts as though she is the key to everyone's problems, but right now she was the problem if she ever got in the wrong hands. One race would surely be eradicated.

#96 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: "I take it you've cooled down?" she said, addressing him finally.

#97 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by Darkchild (41308 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallenprophet: @ziccarra_liafador: Smiling to Ziccarra he bowed his head slightly "For you Ziccarra I would give the world." Smiling attempting to be charming as he can, he then looked to this Alex character and chuckled. Turning back to Z "I need to return home, recent things have developed and I am being called back home." With that Daemon disappeared again into a cloud of insects