The Trinity

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Sha@iLLituracy:  Hey guys, we're building an HQ after this RP, right? :D
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#152  Edited By Mercy_

Would thus be where we cue "pour some sugar on me"?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By shanana
@Mr. Mercury: Yeah i'm working on slowly building this team. As opposed to having a set structure like everyone else. We will eventually recruit more people but They need to have THEIR OWN team of three.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Posted, hope everything makes sense. 

@Sha: I like that idea. It's natural and better than forcing people together.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By shanana

I do too ^_^

It makes alot of sense. Sha does not always drag you in battles lol.

Ok So Mercury once we Finish with this, you will "headline" Our Next rpg ok then it'll be Clue and then myself. However We wont use crappy titles unless it's a huge group rpg like this one. So OUR next rpg will be called Mercury #1, Clue #1 Sha #1 and then Mercury #2 and so on and so on

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Haha that was directed at Sha's circle. Mostly Maya.   

Oh cool like issues, so we're using one of my enemies, right?

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#157  Edited By Morning_Dew
@Mr. Mercury: LOL don't be hating on Sha's sister lol

Yeah like Issues, I'm thinking we should rotate it and use a Clue Foe for you, I haven't really thought of it yet, but as of right now yeah it's a mercury foe.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Hm, I guess let him be bitter

Ok, gotcha. I don't mind scraping a Clue villain. ;D

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Morning_Dew

We have to slide it by Clue first, i'll be back I'm going to scrape up something to eaaaat

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Haha you sound like a peasant "' 'scrape' up some food" don't mock me. Later!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By shanana

what ya mean dont mock me

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Haha uh I might confuse you. I fired shots at Maya and you logged in as her And I said scrape and you said..

@Solace said:

We have to slide it by Clue first, i'll be back I'm going to scrape up something to eaaaat

I think it's funny though
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By shanana

i actually logged in before the convo started

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Mr. Mercury

Yeah, that makes sense. I tend to see things past face value. Gift and a curse :)

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Morning_Dew

LOL

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By shanana
Flies in
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Crashes in purposely
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By shanana
Turns around defensively

"What the Hell?
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Julius checks out the place, tinkering with things. He snickered at Sha's caution. "Relax, Queen."
Shayla Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#170  Edited By Shayla Lopez
Powers down

"Don't you have some Heiress to be courting?" She said looking completly unintrested
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Presses his hand on his chest and winces, "Ouch, that hurt." He smirks at her ineffective attitude. "People love my company, but I guess you like to be different."   
Shayla Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Shayla Lopez

"Look at me and look at you, I was born different" She said taking a sip of her coffee. "What brings you here?"

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Julius curls his lip and slowly shakes his head, "No reason in particular." Sha was always difficult with him, he got used to it. "Am I intruding?" He grinned. This personal encounter with Sha amused Julius.  
Shayla Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Shayla Lopez

"Actually, you are I was just getting ready to head out with my sisters" Sha said smiling leaning back on her table. Their encounters were never great ones, but the patience she inherited from alterverse Sha, allowed her to keep a clear mind. "Besides Maya will be there and you know she loves her chick flicks"

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mr. Mercury
He felt a jolt in his heart when Sha mentioned Maya. His lips parted and he broke the silence. "How is she? Maya." She carried on with her life without a word to him. Although it was a bad thought, he wished she was unable to contact him. In reality, she just chose not to. 
Shayla Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Shayla Lopez
She saw it, she saw the thing that connected all people; emotion. His heart jumped at the sound of Maya's name much like hers to Jean, it was in this aspect that Sha herself showed a bit of humility and answered his question without sarcasm. "She's doing good, Needless to say she quit her job as an actress, she's taking over for me on Ninjeta" Sha said; glancing down at her own wedding ring.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Mr. Mercury
All the questions he repressed burst back into his head. But he never played the messenger game and Sha was the last person he would express himself to. "I see that" he said, referencing her acting career. Julius' mouth disconnected from his brain and talked on it's own. "How's the - her baby." He slipped up; Sha would notice more than likely.
Shayla Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Shayla Lopez

"The baby is fine and healthy" Sha said with a bit of a smirk on her face. "She has him with her own Ninjeta, despite having two mutants for parents...he hasn't shown signs of any powers...which i think is great". Sha said once again folding her arms. "You don't have to worry about Maya, "She gets life now"

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Julius screwed his face and it flushed red with anger. It all felt like a big slap in the face. But his kept his tone in check. "That's perfect." He clapped his hands together. "I won't hold you up with your girl time, I gotta go." He flashed an artificial smile. He thought he was over her, but just the mention of her brought up old feelings. It drove him crazy. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By shanana

"Sha up!"
The Ninjan Empress activated her Echosphere and was once again in her battle attire; she couldn't do it anymore as much as her soul hated Marc she hated to see him in a down state over scorned love. She changed, in this state she couldn't care about anything or anyone but herself. It was emotional Suicide.

"Right" Sha said walking past him towards the front door.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Mr. Mercury
He leered at Sha as she brushed him off, in tan instant. If Maya could move on with her life, so could he. He just needed telepathic help. With freetime he decided to make a impromptu visit to his uncle Yashima. He stepped outside, a green communicator construct flashed into his ear.  Turning into a green flash he tore across the sky debating on whether to erase her or not.
Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was at that moment that Maya came out of her Six Month long "vacation" and confronted Marc. "Are you sure this is what you want?" she said sounding a bit more sincere and mature; than she did when they last met. "I've done exactly what your about to do Marc, you never really forget, your just plagued by the fact that your missing something from your life"

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Mr. Mercury
His eyes flashed green to hide his story they would tell. He clenched his fist.  "You did this. You flash a swollen belly at me and run off without a word." His anger transformed into a vulnerability; Maya's presence stripped him bare. He was confused. He wanted to hug, her kiss, hold her, but he couldn't. "Is that baby mine, Maya?"
Avatar image for cassandra_adams
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Cassandra Adams
She was as the two discuss whatever it is that a heroine and a villain can discuss.  Walking alone with Bacardi held by in hand; she smiles at the fact that these lights allow her yellow eyes to shine.  Unzipping her polyester jacket; Cassandra takes a swig from her bottle and sits on the nearest chair.  "This place...its interesting to say the least."
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Cassandra Adams:  (Haha always an audience with Mercury)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As he tensed up she withdrew farther back from him. "Of Course it's yours Marc, from the day we got together i knew if i had a child it'd be with you" Her hazel eyes locked on to him, she saw the pain,she saw the anger but she didn't know what exactly to say, so she allowed her heart to speak for her. "You drove me away, I loved you Marc... You made me feel like i had a place in this world...then there were other times you made me feel like trash. As she spoke she tried her hardest not to burst in tears, but she needed to let him know. "There were some days you took away my power, you took away my usefulness, and all of a sudden i didn't feel so super anymore, I felt trapped... i felt like you didn't appreciate me."

"You see i never forgot about you, I thought about you everyday; but..." she said wiping her hair from her face. "After the whole Jimi thing, i got scared...so I left i thought if you never saw me again, you'd be better off..." Maya never lost eye contact with him the whole time, she had trained herself to speak with focus. "You don't think i can feel your pain?" she said holding her hands to her heart. "I loved you, but..you never appreciated me..." She said still with her eyes focused on him with a stream of tears running down her face.
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Mr. Mercury: (Where there's drama there's moi lol)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Maya Lopez: He never saw it from her perspective and it was a shock to his ego. She sensed when he pushed her away. It scared him to see her alter the world and erase lives so recklessly. It struck home when his brother was a victim of the reality shift. He was torn. He loved Maya, but he loved his brother. Family came before any girl in Julius' life. But things changed, she was the mother of his child and the women he loved. 

Julius was always ready to be a father and a slight smirk crept across his face at the thought. He was one. He noticed Maya changed. When she looked at him, he couldn't take his gaze off her. The strength in her voice made him believe every word she said. The fact she felt unappreciated and worthless with him made him cringe. But he kept his eyes on hers.  With his glowing eyes locked on hers, he embraced her. "I still love you, Maya." His eyes returned to normal.  "Things are different now. I''m different."
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Cassandra Adams: (I was gonna make a comparison to what you said, but the name escapes me.)
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Mr. Mercury: (Blasphemy! Whatever the case, I tend to cause drama or be near drama whether I like it or not lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a brief moment there was a huge silence, and the space between them had been illuminated by his flashing eyes, five words ended it all. The prolonged Silence, the eerie lights, and the time these two had spent away from each other. "I still Love you, Maya" her cheeks expelled her emotions through her pores turning her whole cheek red. "There has been so much going on as of late that, I really miss hearing those words" She said slowly moving her way over to Marc. She couldn't help it the slow movements she took once before turned into a full on 180 step pace towards Marc. She didn't hesitate to jump in his arms and plant a long kiss on him. She felt whole again, the piece of her life that she had been missing for months was now gone. The excitement almost sent her into a panic shock she had to slow her self down a bit to focus. Just being that close to him made her body erupt with all types of hot flashes.

"I still love you too" she whispered before kissing him again.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Cassandra Adams: (Haha I heard an angry middle aged ladies voice reading the beginning then it turned into a posh British girl for the rest.)
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Mr. Mercury: Can we stop talking with parentheses, they are rather bothersome.  And Cassandra is meant to sound of old age at times and then an upper class snob :)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Maya Lopez: A moment after their kiss he just gazed at Maya, grinning.  He missed her. The way she greeted him, the little things she would do to please him, her attitude, her ambition, her love. He missed it all. "It was never your fault" he said with a lowered voice, he was in that trance she always put him in. He kissed her slowly, pulling at her bottom lip. "What's his name?" 

(Getting off, bye. :)
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Cassandra Adams: Either your just saying that or you're really a writing wizard. 
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Mr. Mercury: I'm a wizard Harry, I mean Mercury O.O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mr. Mercury: Maya smiled a bit, her face turned red from her own blushing, but at least this meeting wasn't like their last few. After their final kiss she took a moment to hug him, keeping her head planted in his chest; as she had missed him as much as he had missed him.
 "His name is Alexander Marcellus Lopez" She said smiling.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Maya Lopez :  A warm smile painted across his face. He was absent in his son's life, but he was determined to change that. Rubbing Maya's back, he said.  "I'm free for the next..."He curved his lip, thinking . "four days. I can fly out to Ninjeta to see him." No matter the occasion  Julius would have cancelled it to see his son.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"He's starting to get big" Maya said clutching on to Marc closely. "I was thinking about sending him back to Earth so his Childhood isn't hindered by the Ninjan days and Nights" She said looking up into his eyes

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Mr. Mercury
"I need to buy a crib, clothes, toys..." Julius started listing all the things he wanted to spoil him with. "We should get a place together." He wanted to raise Alex with Maya. A place they could all call home. "I know it's sudden, but I''m not giving you a deadline. Just think about it. Okay?" He smiled and caressed her smooth face, gazing into her warm eyes.