agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By agent_Musashi
No Caption Provided

The Anti-mutant semiautomatic handgun or "Rhino" Is better known as is a fast firing handgun that has the stopping power to take down lower tier mutants it firing it 7.65 mm assault rifle size rounds as the stopping power of an M-16. Agents of SWORD all carry these weapons as their standard sidearms agent Musashi carries two of them.

No Caption Provided

Swords main assault rifle the X-L20 is a highly advanced plasma-based semiautomatic machine gun that has the equivalent stopping power of the main gun of the armored personnel carriers hundred millimeter cannon at full auto mode it also has a mix plasma and kinetic projectile ammunition that has the stopping power the kill lower tier mutants in can fire 80 times before reloading the 7.0x zoom scope is built into the gun and cannot be detached.

No Caption Provided

The body armor of assault force SWORD member has enough armor to withstand any projectile handheld-based weapon but is no match for say heat vision from a super mutants eyes. Its advanced heads-up display in the helmet cam can detect any hostile intentions of a human or immune 60 m away with the and integrated AI system transmitting all away from the Hub it knows where it's and enemy is in 360° at all times when they're in the field. As enough pockets to carry 12 magazines of the main assault rifles clips and two magazines of the SideArm clips. It also has a mini jet pack on the back given them enhance park-core abilities letting them jump rooftop to rooftop and so on the vision cameras and the heads up display monitor allows in the sea infrared night vision and even x-ray vision to appoint.

No Caption Provided

The standard governmental issued strategic weaponized operation Regiment division SUV is a bulletproof mini tank on wheels without the gun. It can go up to 120 miles an hour on open freeway has 32 miles a gallon and has a small interface that connect to the AI at the central hub given the vehicles front windshield a small heads-up display this SUV can fit five agents inside and is the main driven vehicle by the organization

No Caption Provided

The Rhino is the main battle tank of the organization SWORD and has enough armor to withstand the intense heat from a higher med mutants heat vision. The main hundred and 50 mm cannon that's on this main battle tank fires three type shells heat round sable round anti-mutant round, and also has a 40 mm chain gun on the top that can be used mocha troll from inside the tank tank can reach up to 70 miles an hour on flat terrain and can be used in all weather terrains.

No Caption Provided

The Mech is a five-story tall machine that has more maneuverability, armor and firepower then the main battle tank. It can reach speeds of 121 miles an hour on flat terrain and can walk like a human crab stuffed with its hands like a human for its main armament it uses I hundred and 50 mm giant assault rifle that carries 140 the hundred and 150 rounds and the Mac can reload this gun up to three times can also be given giant rocket launchers are giant cannons to be mounted onto it they handle the super mutants of the higher tiers the pilot is enclosed in the chest of the machine surrounded by a highly sophisticated heads-up display with a very elaborate consuls at pilot describes driving one of these flying a predator drone from the U.S. Air Force. SWORD only has 20 of these in stock so they are used on security and defense is only.

No Caption Provided

Although SWORD uses multiple air forces such as the F 35's F-22's and as the picture you see here the jet known as the X to even the air carriers their station around the world they all have one thing in common they use missiles most of these missiles are the standard missiles you know what everyday life that use kinetic energy and mass destruction some new technology thanks to some of our scientists has added in the tip of these some of these missiles and anti-mutagen which will render its target upon head and her not dead but mostly stun since the mutants are invincible against modern technology via bullets and missiles.

No Caption Provided

Simply known as an air carrier they are the primary transportation and firepower of SWORD each of these air carriers carries 18 triple barrel hundred and 20 mm anti-mutant cannons up to 30 aircraft, 1000 infantry and 12 gunships each air carrier can be strategically positioned and defending and nation a city even a capital the main purpose of these ships are defense wait for the enemy to attack you instead of you attacking enemy most are equipped well light shield technology to withstand higher tier mutants laser beams or any type of projectile weaponry but I can go down into the three hits, SWORD has 20 of these right now station almost every city in America as via contract by Pres. stark of national protection in agreeing that he will find everything.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dat mech tho

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ult_Nerx
_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Atomikill_
agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: I'll stop you if you try and steal it. *Cracks knuckles*

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: u would die before u walk out the front door

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHY DO YOU HATE MUTANTS?

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: they will outbreed the humans, would you let a weed grow in a field of flowers?

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: I, am a human... and i do not hate mutants... You however, you're an abomination! and you talk a lot! and you're not letting me in your group of friends that's why i hate you! Ehem, back to the real thing--- why would you hate mutants so much? why care for humans when you feed on them? Hey--- oh yeah i see!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz:

Humans are livestock, from a farmer's perspective it would be bad to release a fox inside a hen house. We farm them in a sustainable way, shaving off bits of population but at the end their numbers don't change that much. Mutants are cancer, one drop would be more than enough to infect the entire glass. Once cream is mixed with coffee it is hard to separate, from a perspective of someone who 'eats' people, who 'farms' people. It is a big deal.

I would let you, but you 'don't' eat people, or at least try to do so. Plus refrain from the 'A' word, that is just like using racial slurs.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: OOOHH! you get offended too? by a kid? ahahaha! relax G! Me just trippin' with you! do whut you do but I is a hero yo! You try to do a killing spree, i'll staahp you! just eat one human at a time really man! i do believe it's all in the circle of life thingy! and about the me not eating humans... i nibble my fingernails... that's a part of my human bodeeh! does that count? can i be in your group now?

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz:

be a hero for a minority here, some of us are starving. Barely had a human to eat, I don't kill I just hunt food the same way you lifeforms farm what you call 'animals'. You folks were never at the top of the food chain, can't bro. At least three meals a day with multiple servings. Eat a baby, then we talk.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: that's like what i said man! CIRCLE OF LIIFE? like duh? didn't your daddy letcha watch lion king? And grown humans are probably enough for you for a day really man! it's not like we humans eat a whole cow in one feeding really! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I am a human i don't eat my kind-- that'd be cannibalism! it's not like you'd eat uglynessess like yourself too right? OOPS pardom for the uglynessess thingy there! sorry!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz:

Grown humans are barely an appetiser now, plus there are over 7 billion of your kind taking up everyone's space. One or three billion out should be reasonable. See, we can make you one of us. It won't be cannibalism then, and I can always eat myself.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By UNDERDOGZ

@ult_nerx: Go to China, really! it's like six billion of the people here in the planet are from there! no BULLCHEEZE! and you eating yourself ain't no reason for you not to lemme join in your group! PUHLLLEEEEAAAZE?

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O.......

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: "you really have to agree that we're over people-ated though! so yeah! let him eat like two billion chinese citizens... that'll do us benefits i guess!"

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ult_Nerx

@underdogz: I don't favor a certain group over another, I eat them all. You must eat living human being, like nice @agent_musashi over there. He's a good person.

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: But that agent dude's busy! he's not an excess person roaming the earth! Chinese however... Are the ones flooding earth! NO HATE! NO RACISM! It's just that-- they're alot! and so, why kill agents and politicians and celebrities? oh well-- you could kill Miley Cyrus--- but hey- yeah! EAT CHINESE FOOD! LITERALLY!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: you won't eat me right? and how would you travel from one nation to another? do you have like-- a passport? how can you ride a plane? and maybe you'll get so hungry in a plane ride you eat all the passengers includong the pilot! can you drive a plane?

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogz: you can be the Renfield then, can you operate an aircraft?

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ult_nerx: What's a renfield? Ohoh oh! I do have a unicorn friend! He can fly! maybe we'd just ride him towards somewhere!

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UNDERDOGZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers