The super villain community has been buzzing about a mysterious group sponsoring a race called the Raider's Run. It a worldwide event where contestants will go to numerous famous cities and steal whatever they can and cross the finish line without getting caught. The top 4 racer to either finish first or steal the most will receive a special prize that will change their lives forever.
1. Vehicles only. The Vehicles can be tricked out, but you can't use your powers to race, with the exception of Rule 2.
2. You can use your powers to knock others out of the race or escape the good guys, but not to race.
3. If the good guys set a trap, everyone just can't avoid it unless another racer destroys it or gets caught in it.
4. You can't get out of your car unless you're stealing something or filling up your vehicles at designated pit stops.
5. Racers can steal items from another racer's vehicle but they can NOT steal another racer's vehicle (unless the opportunity is just too perfect).
6. If your taken out of the race for any reason, you're out.
7. Racers are not allowed to gamble on the winners of the competition, anyone else can make bets in the OOC ONLY!
8.Racers must provide their own vehicles. No vehicles will be provided for the race.
9. Anything else is fair game.
There are a total of 10 available slots in this race, and if there aren't enough slots filled, heroes may also join. PM the Music Meister if you want in on the race. Now without further ado... Let the race BEGIN!
1. Claude Griffin
3. Captain Cockblock
4. Solenoid & Premonition
5. Urban Spaceman