#1 Edited by Maestros_of_Villainy (2 posts) - - Show Bio

The super villain community has been buzzing about a mysterious group sponsoring a race called the Raider's Run. It a worldwide event where contestants will go to numerous famous cities and steal whatever they can and cross the finish line without getting caught. The top 4 racer to either finish first or steal the most will receive a special prize that will change their lives forever.

Rules: .
1. Vehicles only. The Vehicles can be tricked out, but you can't use your powers to race, with the exception of Rule 2.
2. You can use your powers to knock others out of the race or escape the good guys, but not to race.
3. If the good guys set a trap, everyone just can't avoid it unless another racer destroys it or gets caught in it.
4. You can't get out of your car unless you're stealing something or filling up your vehicles at designated pit stops.
5. Racers can steal items from another racer's vehicle but they can NOT steal another racer's vehicle (unless the opportunity is just too perfect).
6. If your taken out of the race for any reason, you're out.  
7. Racers are not allowed to gamble on the winners of the competition, anyone else can make bets in the OOC ONLY!
8.Racers must provide their own vehicles. No vehicles will be provided for the race.
9. Anything else is fair game.

There are a total of 10 available slots in this race, and if there aren't enough slots filled, heroes may also join. PM the Music Meister if you want in on the race. Now without further ado... Let the race BEGIN!
Available slots:
1. Claude Griffin
2. Nerx
3. Captain Cockblock
4. Solenoid & Premonition
5. Urban Spaceman
#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.....

#3 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: You like? ;)
#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: I do, a lot, but I'd have to figure out which of my villains would actually participate in a race.

#5 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: Sounds like a thing for Premonition to show off his arrogance and superiority over other villains just out of boredome if you ask me.
#6 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: A special prize that will change their lives forever? Sounds like pudding to me.
#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: @_Marco_Smith_:

O_O

THOSE ARE BOTH SUCH GOOD IDEAS!!

>_>

Maybe they could team up for some reason I haven't figured out yet.

#8 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join this race Mr. Meister. Are we allowed to use another mode of transport besides cars, such as power-suits or planes?
#9 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Music_Meister: Count me in
#10 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19242 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds complicated, but good luck anyway. Much success 

#11 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

In!

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock: Yaaay xD
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky O__o Maestros of Villainy is yours?
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Music_Meister Thats what I thought lol. I was so confused for a minute.
#15 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

IF you don't get enough people you can sign me up as racing with Solenoid and Premonition. Premonition has important senator-y stuff to deal with so he's handing over his car to Solenoid because…uh…I haven't decided why Solenoid yet. : /

#16 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Music_Meister: Let me rephrase that….I want to be in this thing. :P

I've got it all worked out now, once I get back I won't have as much work as I've had the last few weeks so I should have time to write, and COME ON!!! It's SOLENOID SPIN and PREMONITION teaming up?! Who could pass that up?

#17 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Music_Meister: YES!!! :D

>goes off to find new ways to torment Premonition<

#18 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

HEROES, MOVE YOUR LAZY SELVES AND JOIN THIS THING!!! 
Don't  make me promote this with awesomeness. 
Such as: Premonition and Solenoid working together. 
Pudding, pudding, and more pudding. 
The Music Meister with yet ANOTHER sinister scheme that will probably lead to some major thing or other, as it usually does. 
RACING.  

MORE PUDDING. 
And did I mention a SOLENOID/PREMONITION TEAM UP? 
There may even be SOLENOID/PREMONITION SLASH FICTION* 

*editor's note: there will not be Solenoid/Premonition slash fiction. That was an untrue marketing ploy put together by an Icarusflies who has been running around like a crazy maniac all day and hasn't calmed down yet.
#19 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

God I'm tempted to scream " Muttley! Doooooo sooomethiiiiiinnnggg!" in the middle of this thing. But :D :D :D looking forwards to it

#20 Posted by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted…on the same day I said I'd post! Anyone impressed?

#21 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#22 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

:O no one else?

#23 Edited by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Seth_Olympia: Don't worry, no one's forgotten about this…

The Invisible Man just needed to confirm that he could mention one of my characters in his post so it took a little while for me to respond to him.

#24 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate asking this...but did I do good with my post?

#25 Posted by Icarusflies (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Seth_Olympia: I dunno, I don't usually read things until it's time for me to post in the RPG. :P

#26 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.
#27 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#28 Posted by Marcus_Korah (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.... I actually kinda really want in on this. 

QUESTION! My only vehicle happens to be.... well one of the fastest battle ready starships in the galaxy... would that be a little unfair here? I can probably.... um, "borrow" a more appropriate one if I need to. Just wondering ;D
#29 Posted by Seth_Olympia (471 posts) - - Show Bio

Epicly Posted.

#30 Posted by Solenoid Spin (415 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tired, I have a headache, I wasted all day watching South Park. But I posted. Yeah, it's short, but whatever. It's still there.

#31 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

i think my brother would want to join this hes a villain

#32 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

o can i join this race