The Sub (M.H.A Johnston division headquarters)

• 107 results
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@the_rumor:

Nodding understandably Kurt mentally prepared himself for the mission knowing it must be bad, "Whenever you need...I'm ready".

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Column HeadColumn HeadColumn Head

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Arquitenens
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Arquitenens

So that's how that feels. -___-

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouuch

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By _Stretch_
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@the_rumor:

Nodding understandably Kurt mentally prepared himself for the mission knowing it must be bad, "Whenever you need...I'm ready".

"Excellent, since we are waiting for a report from both Abigail and Breda..You three need to sit tight, train, prep, whatever it is you do before a mission. But we will need you to stay here of course, you're all officially on call to be ready for jumping on this operation.."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: Goddammit, Abigail cursed to herself, momentarily breaking the line of communication. Although she had no idea what a class four...whatever, was, having no prior exposure or briefing, it obviously entailed quite a bit of trouble, by the sounds of it. And there seemed to be yet another person who quickly requested her presence without warning. No super speed, and presently wrapping up a previous matter, she affirmed a response. "I'll see what I can do."

Fifteen minutes later, she exited a cab a block from the requested location and jogged the rest of the way, equipped with her preferred weaponry. Glancing at the time, she gave a helpless shrug and entered the building. "What's this about class four something?"

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Breda was standing there with her arms folded behind her back and a stern posture. "Hop in in, I'll brief you on the way to California.." She said while pointing at the very small jet that was parked in the dock, a walkway was extended out the back.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Arquitenens

@the_rumor: With a curt nod, Abigail (mostly) snuffed the apprehension that accompanied being in a vehicle deep under the water and entered the craft, sitting silently.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Breda joined her quickly, giving Abigail a headset while putting on her won and started flicking switches, running diagnostic checks. "Might want to take a second to prep yourself..This thing is fast.." Was the only sort of warning she gave before engaging the engines, the Sb popping open a small hatch on the roof to allow the jet to come speeding out, breaching the water surface in mere moments and the two were up in the sky.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I want to join M.H.A =o

Light Outsider does. =[

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _Higgins_
Reservation_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You or I post count, but somebodies going down.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By _Stretch_

@agent_zer0: Johnston smiled while sitting at the other end of the table, only him and the agent being in the briefing room. "I wont lie agent, your credentials? The best I have seen in a few years, and that is my team included..But even with this..It's a bumpy road ahead.." He chuckled softly while pulling out a maroon folder, a large lion emblem branded onto it. "This is going to be your assignment, Project Lion Tamer..P.L.T..Inside you will find a small brief about the project, nothing much, just a project shut down when the registration wars started..But now it's getting revived..Detaining Meta-humans who have been misbehaving and having them use their..Ahem..Talents for the greater good.."

Reservation_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_rumor: He hated being given orders, following them even more. Yet a string of bad breaks and foolish mistakes with very real consequences had landed him here. Directly seated across one of the most decorated secret agents in the history of black bag operations. A perpetual ghost with no strings, no agenda, just the job.

Looking over the vetted material with a stare of complete concentration, the agent responded. "So I'm suppose to hunt down and what, enroll these losers?"shaking his head in frustration, but still accepting of the assignment. "When do I leave?"

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_zer0: "Well..You could retire..One more slip up agent? And that wont just be an option.." Johnston admitted, this was the bull pen of operations that was being dropped onto the agent, but this was the price of a hot head. "So far, we only have one rogue on our list.." Johnston tapped on the table, a section of it lighting up to activate a surfaced holographic display, images of a tall blond individual. "Tanner Brenkov..He enjoys anarchy, fighting..Oh and drinking human blood, he's a vampire..Also your first target.."

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: For a second there I saw reservation X and thought G was back lol

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: @antonia

Albert dock, Liverpool.

Johnston, Clay and Breda all sat in the meeting room. While the two agents seemed impatient, Johnston was of course just reading a file in silence. "Are you even sure she'll come?" Clay asked Breda, referring to Abigail. She only shrugged and continued to clean her Dragunov rifle, nodding her head to Agent Johnston. "Boss is the one that messaged her, if she still does have that communicator."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Amaranth
The sub is next.
The sub is next.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth: I don't doubt you, your success however is still up for debate.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: In truth, Abigail had forgotten all about the particular contact device the MHA had given her. Even still, many people had used various devices and other means to keep in touch, and she had gotten used to maintaining each one just in case. Having been staying in the States, travelling back to any location in Britain would've been out of the way. It was, in fact, more than a little annoying, having to pick up and travel like so, but, assuming she was being contacted for something important, she was ever accommodating and flew over as soon as possible.

John_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Abby's back...! Cheers!

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Agent Breda was waiting for her at the exit to the airport, clad in her usual black suit and aviators. Johnston would have gone but it was Lauren who actually had some sort of connection to the archer before the freeze protocol.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_:

Sitting inside of the Sub, the Gothic Archer had only recently arrived back in America, and after a wash, the full extent of his injuries and dishevelled lifestyle whilst living in the Ronin's Rest were astounding, scars plastered his face, a deep, rigid scar crossed from his forehead, through his left eye, and finished just half-way through his cheek. It had been like the past, although this time he had no powers to heal. Kurt awaited Johnston.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By _Stretch_

@pyrogram:

"Good to see you cleaned up Agent Pendragon." Johnston informed him as an agent only for it was sort of a formality while dealing with MHA affairs, he took a seat at the glass table. "You have been given access to class B files so you can get yourself caught up on current events. Facebook, twitter, vitter, instagram and youtube do half of the work for us these days with relaying meta activity. These files are categorized and compiled for your viewing." Johnston pressed his thumb on the table, activating a touch screen interface on the entire surface with said files.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pyrogram

@_stretch_:

"Call me Kurt, man, don't call me fking Agent Pendragon, I'm Kurt," His personality had changed, through everything, he'd stopped being the nice, at least, semi-nice dude of before, he'd been worn down after all this time. "Thanks" Taking the words, he nodded and stood, pressing his hands onto the stable and reading through events. His hands found themselves resting upon the table, not even reading the words as he thought aloud. "I just...I can't believe he's dead.." Thinking of Andres, he still blamed himself. He'd blamed himself for everything. "What's our objective, John, do we have one?".

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"You can also watch your mouth while you're at it, Kurt." Johnston casually warned him and flicked a few scans of Gothic city over to the archer. "Though I sympathize for your loss, that objective you were wondering about is starting in Gothic city, only for a short time." Johnston leaned back in his chair, pressing his fingers together. "The riots has left a wake containing tons of Meta related objects. Our goal is to try and attain as much as we can for research."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pyrogram

@_stretch_:

"At least you called me Kurt" He flashed a little grin, rubbing his face with his left palm as the two spoke. He'd found things like this boring for longer than he'd remembered. "Question...Do we have Higgin's anymore?" He inquired.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"Now that Higgins is..Well a Meta-human, he is in the same division as you. Due to the nature of his power though, he is currently highly mobile." Johnston showed an image of the bug suited Higgins, located in multiple places. "I imagine you have more questions?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pyrogram

@_stretch_:

"I'm not a meta-human anymore, remember" He frowned, "Or does this make me one?" Showing his Trion arm, he still felt shameful about it, losing his arm was horrible. "What the..." He squinted, "Hell is Higgin's wearing?".

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"Former Metas still classify considering the number of times people tend to regain their powers." Johnston chuckled at Kurt's confusion, tapping on the image. "Something he put together, of course. Always wanted to be a super hero, might as well dress the part right?" Johnston looked over to Agent Breda, who had been sitting there for who knows how long.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: I'll reply soon, gotta write a Stark poost!

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@_stretch_: [CBA to log out]

"I think I'll get my powers back...I'm gonna ask Antonia sometime, I'm sure she'd figure it" He chuckled, looking over to Breda with a confused expression, "Hey?" He shrugged, "Is Johnston really that boring?" Looking at the agent, he teasingly smirked.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

Breda gave her a dry stare and then looked to Johnston. "Is this guy really this unprofessional?" Johnston only chuckled and looked over at Kurt. "I'm only boring when I need to be Kurt, unfortunately I don't get alot of time off, it's sort of my life." He smiled at the archer, seemingly not offended.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_:

"Are you really that dull?" He stared at Breda for a few moments, wondering why she was so glum. "liven up a little! We're sitting here, at least...Smile?" He raised an eyebrow, and looked back at Johnston. "So, what is she here for? Looks like she's waiting on something...hm?".

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"To be fair, I usually smile. As for Breda? Couldn't tell you if I tried, it's her day off." Johnston got up from his seat and dusted off his coat, signaling Kurt to follow. "I'll show you your room, and don't worry it's just for when you are on here."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_:

"Why's she spending her time off in here?" Glancing at the woman, he smiled, and moved back to Johnston. "I'm going to keep out of sight for a while, regain some energy, all of that...I kinda withered away in Japan," He clenched his fists. "Still not back to my best, sadly".

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"Breda is the most dedicated field agent in the M.H.A with flying colors. Some people are just given respect and others earn it, she's an earner Kurt. If you want someone to cover you with a sniper rifle? She's you agent" Johnston chuckled, Breda's sheer skill was something not many took into consideration.

"Well then how about we test that?" Johnston stopped in front of the gym, hinting at going a round with him. "We could calibrate where you're at."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_:

"Yeah, but I bet she 'aint no fun, at least she'll keep me alive..." He continued, "You know I'm technically still commissioner of Gothic City right? I should really...Figure things out" He rubbed his eyes, "make me a uniform man, a green outfit like before. I lost my old suit, and going to the warehouse is too dangerous right now" He nodded at the gym inquiry, "Sure".

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

"Of course we know Kurt, we know an awful lot." Johnston chuckled and entered the gym. "I'm flattered you assume I can sew but you'll need to place an order in for something like that, actually I'll put the order in myself. I'm sure we have a spare patent of your suit at H.Q from when you were first with us. Oh and feel free to attack at any time..." Johnston pulled out his PDA and started scrolling through it.

"We have also been keeping tabs on your base, a few criminals here and there have attempted to break in but that security of yours has been holding up."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_:

"Even if they broke in, they'd find nothing but a load of blood and an arm on the ground" He shuddered, "First with you...That seemed like a damn lifetime ago, damn" He reminiscent on the past, throwing a lazy, thoughtless punch as the man's head as his own head filled up with thoughts, life had gone so quick...

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

Johnston pocketed his PDA just in time to nudge his head to the left just as the punch was thrown, next was attempting to grab Kurt's arm at the elbow and throw the archer head over heels and into the ground, the agent had the strength for it. "It's only because you heroes seem to change constantly, doesn't seem to long ago for someone like myself, I mean this is my job every day of the week."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: I suddenly feel very sorry for Johnston >_> Not a varied life :P

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: Of course XD I'm gonna go, we'll continue stuff tomorrow!

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_stretch_: Annd I laughed up above, with the Zauby losing her post thing. How often that happened to you and how pissed you used to get XD

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XD!