"Air? Not these days. Land? Predictable..No..You see I always did admire the cold war.."
The Sub, as it is simply referred to as, is the base belonging to the division run by Agent Johnston. A mobile base that is almost always on the move and is designed with top of the line M.H.A technology for living purposes and of course operation efficiency.
The exterior of the Submarine is made out of various experimental metal combinations to try and maximize it's defenses. It can withstand immense pressure along with being designed to resist against explosions, super strength and other methods that could possibly be used to damage and destroy the Sub. On the inside, it is modeled for both strategic operations and comfortable living space for it's agents. Fully equipped with a lab, armory, hanger for a small helicopter, hanger for two smaller speed boats and a hull for carrying large shipments, such as cars.
The division roster:
- Agent Mark Johnston: The always calm and friendly agent is the head of this division, a smile or at least a daring smirk on his face even when the world is in danger. But do not be fooled, a smile can still be worn when something serious or even brutal needs to be done.
- Agent Raymond Clay: The hotshot, always ready for some action and the next assignment, especially when explosions are at play. He is the brotherly half to his partner and best friend, Agent Higgins.
- Agent Terry Higgins: The genius, being a Canadian tech prodigy, Higgins serves as the teams data man, often tasked with the cover ups and shrouding Johnston's division. He is an all around geek and is the 'little brother' type friend to Raymond Clay.
- Agent Lauren Breda: The young cousin to famed former agent Nathan Breda, she is the Sub's operator and technician. She is quiet, determined and always working, and absolutely has zero tolerance for humor as a result of her older cousin's jokes from when they were children.
- Agent Robert Kain: Agent Kain is a vehicle specialist in helicopters and other military applications. A very "zen" type of man who considers himself to be a neutral individual to most situations, just trying to live. The rest of the team often compares him to "The Dude" character from Big Lebowski.
- The Sub is equipped with multiple cloaking mechanisms and is almost ALWAYS on the move, unless parked in a post, making it close to impossible in tracking it.
- Destruction of the Sub is absolutely not allowed only of course if permission is given.
- Given the scarce nature of the Sub being seen, please PM myself if you do wish to get involved with the M.H.A
- This will serve as a semi-'team thread' for the M.H.A, any questions for the organization can be answered here.
- This is NOT the official base of the M.H.A, only to the division agent Johnston commands, attacking the Sub under the assumption that this is a central hub will be wasted.
- The Agents on board are NOT NPC's and must be treated as characters that I myself will be responsible in controlling.
- If you wish to join Johnston's division, by all means PM me and we will see if you have what it takes