The Son of Arcani & The Emerald Archer

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

"This doesn't mean anything, okay?" His callous tone didn't align with the passion displayed just some hours ago, yet there he lay, looking directly through her being, speaking as though they've never shared an ounce of history together.

"It happened. That's it." There's a new flavor to his Lower Manhattan twang, a sense of apathy on par with a girl named Shiho. "Don't get it twisted." His apathetic nature however isn't the same as the woman whom quietly laid beside him, it's not practiced nor manipulative, it's a natural extension of the circumstances he's experienced.

"In fact, you're going to listen." She's physically stunned by the bravado shown by a man who's most significant moments are various mental breakdowns resulting in the injuries of many unsuspecting souls. "Got me?" It's an oddity seeing him calm, cool, and collected. It's a version of himself that she hasn't felt since forever ago.

"Everything I do. Everything that I will do. It's not for you and it's definitely not for him." His pulsating neck vein indicated an apparent external stress appearing, in the form of a metaphysical creature that stood just four feet away from their stationary positions, attentively watching as his toys calmly conversed with one another.

"Everything I do is for me....and I knew without this....you wouldn't have heard me out." He rose from the stained off white sheets, feeling an escalating disgust as he remembered the sight of her gradually healing eyes, a specified disgust that his pain receptors were diluted of.

'I won't kill Kurt. I love him too much to put him six feet under." As he spoke the former Venezuelan dignitary slid on a form fitting, black v-neck, euphorically exhaling as his underlying cockiness returned from the ashes.

"Malcolm, on the other hand, can go." After hearing the recent news of Dark Vengeance, a cape the former elitist knew much of, entering the political scene with his brother at his side, the legacy orientated nomad knew it was best if he handled this issue by his lonesome.

"You've made a laundry load of enemies, Clarice. And it looks like I'm the detergent." Noah laughed at his own poorly constructed humor whilst pulling up his slightly torn underwear.

"Just know once this is all said and done. My debt is paid." Whilst buckling his jeans the bright eyed progeny respectfully bowed his head. "Anything afterwards is fair game."

-------------------------------

"Commissioner....?" Although it was his first day on the job, although not many people were aware of the new guy's past, Deputy Pierce felt a bit dumb not being in the know when it came to his superior's surname. So there he stood, as stoically as he possibly could, waiting and waiting for some form of correction.

"I've been alerted to a 415 in progress, that's a robbery sir, in the Addams Estate. Lady said she saw a man, like that dude from a zesty commercial, breaking in through the back entrance." Eden cracked a smirk as the words escaped his mouth.

"I'm not sure if that helps, but she was really adamant about me saying it." Although aware of Noah Addams, considering his relationship with Clarice, the unaware law enforcer believed he was as good as gone. "I'm thinking I should take this alone. Shouldn't be anything troublesome, okay?"