The so you think you can play my character Thread.

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

This is mostly for fun, and for team mates/friends. We all reach parts in our stories were we may need to write one another's characters for a scene, to have it feel right. Well I am going to make a Role Playing format for my character Naamah. This is how I feel she should be played. Incase anyone ever want's or I need anyone to post her into an RPG event for me. PLEASE DON'T UNLESS I SAY SO, OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD!!!! Here however in this thread we can have fun and try seeing how well we can be one another. This is all I have so far if you have any ideas on how I could make this better please send me a PM. Please and Thank You! <3 Molly!

Naamah Obyzouth

Quote: " I will lead the way... Follow me, or get left behind. The choice is yours to make." - Naamah Obyzouth talking to some survivors of some great flood a long time ago.

Biography- Naamah was born an Angel. She became something else on earth due to a great struggle between loved ones. She was cast out of her home, and lost her way. She was alone for a very long time and it caused her to seek love. She met a new family and they tricked her causing Naamah to become half evil Naamah was now Naamah and Obyzouth. Naamah Obyzouth was a creature of pure lust. She felt no love for herself unless in the arms of a lover. Naamah traveled the world for a very long time. She has lived everywhere at some point in the worlds history, and has learned many skills. Naamah is now a memeber of Tenebrasque In, and she is very loyal to her family. Naamah has many friends outside of her team. She is always friendly to new faces, and treats people well. She is a strong fighter, and an even stronger lover. Naamah has recently re gained her inner peace and Obyzouth is no longer a part of her soul. She is the Queen of The Savage Lands along with King Hate Monger, whom she has a child with. Naamah is in love with the space pirate Kayle Rez, whom also loves her. Naamah plans on finding Obyzouth and killing IT.

Concept- You are a strong willed warrior queen, and an epic dancer, singer, fisher, and lover.

Roleplaying Hints-

Story Based: You are very talkative, friendly, aristocratic and a free spirit.

Battle Based: You are a straight forward fighter who uses your powers and skills to the best of your abilities. You are a very agressive warrior. You are a Master with Melee weapons, and a Expert in H2H.

Equipment & Weapons:

• The Mace of Naamah. Heavy Hitting, Time effecting weapon.
  • The Chakram of Naamah. Magic Barriers beware of this long range weapon it will hunt you down, then return to me.

Powers:

• Flight
  • Magic , Teleportation, Demon Conjuring, (Slight) Reality Warping, Enchanting, Alcemy.
  • Super Strength
  • Super speed
  • Super Dexterity
  • Super Stamina
  • Unreadable mind
  • Regeneration
  • Energy Projection
  • Enchanting Voice (Commanding)
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Kain:

Quote: "If I come for you, death will surely follow."

Biography - Kain was born a hermit in the woods with his mother. She raised him until she was raped and killed by several men right in front of him when he was a but a child, no older than five. His life was spent running from from people trying to kill him and enhancing his own incredible power out of fear and anger. During his time becoming nearly omnipotent the Horseman became a renown womanizer. He slept with women, and ended more lives then he could count. His actions had been to reverse certain things he did. Frequent betrayals made him suffer from trust issues. His life was full of life-changing events, many which he has not mentioned but have left him callous and angry at the world.

Concept: Angry, power-hungry vampire with genius intellect and insatiable sexual appetite. Particularly for Lady Death.

Role Playing Hints:

Story Based: Manipulative, Cerebral. Frequently looking for a means to benefit himself.

Battle Based: Unpredictable, always fights on equal ground with enemies minus his skill and experience.

Weapons and Equipment:

Currently Unarmed, but has access to a variety of different weapons.

Powers:

Flight

Super Strength

Super Speed

Genius Intellect

Super Durability

Healing

Energy Manipulation

Elemental Manipulation

Summoning

Super Dexterity

Super Stamina

Teleportation

Armed/Unarmed Combat

Venom Secretion

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By _Higgins_

Ash "Stahlenstein" Walmer

Quote: "The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost."

Biography: Ash Walmer was born an average Joe, he was an aggressive wise cracker that stopped at nothing to by cynical to friends and enemies alike, this worsened when he discovered he was the chosen one of a forgotten prophecy, that he is the soul protector of the necronomicon ex mortis, an evil and vile book of the dead. After years of defending the book from the clutches of evil, he met his demise at the age of twenty five, when he was somehow ripped to pieces. However, a mad scientist named Dr.Stahl recovered the heroes discarded corpse and reassembled him into a walking monster of dark science. With no memory of who he was and what he did, the reanimated Ash wanders the earth as a walking Frankenstein monster, in search for his inner self, and his killer.

Concept: A wisecracking, monster slaying, Frankenstein monster.

Roleplaying tips

Story based: Tries to play off a wise cracking monster slayer, but deep down is a sensitive monster with a heart of gold.

Combat based: Tank class that absorbs most damage for the team, often tries to take on the heavier enemies so his team will not have too. Skilled with a sword and gun fighting style, uses his enhanced strength with a brutal fashion. If the moments presents itself, will use electricity to make himself stronger, usually near the end of a battle for he passes out after.

Equipment & Weapons

Twelve gauge double barreled Remington shotgun.

Swords

Axes

and many more for certain jobs

Powers

• Enhanced strength (Of eight men)
  • Feels no pain.
  • Removable limbs.
  • Immortal.
  • Undead.
  • Sword skills.
  • Fire arms skill.
  • "Adaptable limb replacement": Perhaps Ash's most unique power, if he is to lose a body part and not be able to recover it, he can take the same limb from any human being and staple it to his body, once attached it will mutate and grow to fit the rest of his body and strength.
  • Walking battery": Ash has electric conducting bolts on his neck, shoulders and back, once these take in an electric current he will become ten times stronger and his wounds will heal five times faster, he also emits large currents of electricity when in this form, though it only lasts a short time for he will combust if charged for to long.
Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

Bartholomew "Bart" Stahl.

Quote: "Through moderation, there will be peace"

Biography: Bartholomew Stahl was born into a family of brilliant scientists, the Stahl family was a known everywhere as a visionaries for a new world, but when Bart was at the young age of three, his parents were assassinated during a public speech. Only weeks after the assassination, and even at an age where death should have been incomprehensible, there was a burning hatred in the young ones eyes, and with this hate, Bart started showing signs of an increased intelligence. At first what was something interesting turned into something revolutionary and even frightening, Bart at only age five, built his first computer from scratch, not only that but he had a full knowledge of the english language and had the intelligence of a sixteen year old prodigy. In the years to come of Bart's childhood, he would display even greater feats of intellect such as constructing a super computer at age seven, create whole new theories at ten and finally at the age of twelve the government took an interest into the young Stahl boy. Age thirteen, he was in the custody of the united states government. Being researched on how it was even possible that a thirteen year old had an I.Q level that could not even be measured by a test of any kind, he was known as the boy with limitless intellect. But something was wrong...That hatred that could be seen in Bart's eyes when he was five, it was still there, and it was growing. When Bart was fifteen, noy only did he have every doctorate in science the educational system of America had, he made his first ever Stahl bot, it was going to revolutionize the new world, but before the bot could even go public, Bart simply laughed as they told him their plans for the young prodigy and said "....No...". Not alot is known how, but Bart walked out of that facility hours later, the whole place was burnt to the ground, and Bart with his bot, were to never be found.

With bank robberies, weapons stealing, war mongering and meeting the right people, Bart became one of the greatest industrial as well as with his limitless army of Stahl bots, one of the greatest military super powers on the globe on the globe by the age of eighteen. No longer was he Bart though, he was a the revolutionary, the leader, the brilliant and feared mad scientist. Dr.Stahl. The good doctor still has that rage hidden under the thick black goggles that were once his fathers, and now he was finally going to shape the world with that burning hate.

Concept: A visionary super intelligent scientist that will stop at nothing to change the world so it submits to his moderation, followed by "Peace". And will use his army of robots to claim it.

Roleplaying tips

Story based: Stahl is a very calculating individual, always pondering, and speaking aloud, though he enjoys hearing about other people and talking to them.

Battle based: Suffers from ramblings during a battle, will use his Stahl bots to eliminate and distract while Stahl himself uses his powerful inventions on his enemy.

Weapons and equipment

• Stahl bots
  • Sonic ray emitter
  • Stun phaser
  • Freeze ray
  • Heat ray (Of course)
  • Shrink ray
  • Force field emitter (Personal and area)
  • Pocket drones
  • "Stahl bots"
  • Jet shoes
  • Hologram projector
  • "The goggles" (X-Ray, remote tint, radar, sonar)
  • P.W.C (Personal wrist computer)
  • Utility jacket (Resizeable pockets, inflammable, grounded, flack)
  • G.M.G (Gravity manipulation gloves)
  • P.T.D (Personal teleporting device)
  • Cutting laser
  • Cryo capsules
  • Explosive gel
  • R.H.D (Remote hacking device)
  • Fear toxin
  • Healing serum (Increases cell and tissue regeneration twenty fold)
  • Liquidizer (Can convert solid objects into liquid instantly)
  • Weather machine
  • Magnetized boots
  • Deployable thrusters
  • Heated multi burst phaser
  • Plant monsters

And many more.

Powers

Super human intelligence, I.Q is limitless.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Nerx

Quote: " I eat everything, it's what I do. That means me, and then you ." - Nerx

Biography- An anomalous entity in the grand scale of the cosmos. Not made by god or any other omnipotent entity, simply being out of existence. Manifesting ex nihilo, always drifting alone until he finally made contact with the first sapients. They teach him the basics, but in a sense Nerx is very young although chronology says otherwise. On his first encounter to earth he was regarded as a God by a native culture, and thus presented with a good helping of human sacrifice. He loved the taste of humans and began to explore...

Concept- You are an abomination of nature under humanoid skin, you eat things (cooking is a thing), you don't feel for humans but you do what they do with your own sick twist, but you use them as recreation

Roleplaying Hints-

Story Based: You are very odd, surreal, downright creepy but somewhat sociable.

Battle Based: Unstable is a word to define it, sometimes fight with finesse but at others you are the type who would rip a person's intestines from their anus. You fight to eat. Everything is a weapon, even your own dismembered limbs. Outside the box.

Equipment & Weapons:

• Carl. Absolutely Invulnerable, Slightly overweight man.
  • Dining Utilities. They are an extension of his form and are every bit as deadly

Powers:

• Eats & metabolizes anything, everything and even nothing

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this would work better, if instead of telling people how to play your character they would be allowed to do it there way. The information is an added plus but the guidelines not so much.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Do mine if you can. Whichever your familiar with

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@__zeus__: Not sure if I got the character right but I'm going with the Powhatan version of Surkit.

The worst move a person can make when cornered is to think. For humans, thinking takes time. The factor of time is always against you. Desperation can only be countered with instinct. Pure, unaltered, animalistic instinct.

"...Then he'll be sleeping with the fishes." Uproarious laughter followed the quip by Ramon Ferrere, big wig of the Russian Mafia sect in L.A.. Him and his stooges made it a habit of chatting up the rooftop dining area of the Soho House, an exclusive restaurant which the crew had made their hangout spot in recent weeks. From twenty yards out the Powhatan Prophet had studied the area. Security sat on the lower floors, confident that no one with a vendetta against the man would take to the skies alone. Yet his goonies were not unarmed. Eight in number, each held a sidearm and knife, concealed within their dinner jackets for subtle access when necessary. In confrontation they used their numbers as a distraction, which would allow the head honcho to escape among the rabble. But not this time. With incredible aerial acumen the sagacious savior sunk low, tucking his body inward as he tumbled over the ledge of the rooftop into an explosive free fall dive. He altered the pace by rotating his body clockwise. With his feet now under him he impacted another rooftop, then leaped within the same motion. The mighty jump molded into a myriad of twirls ending with his hands grasping the ledge of the glass sun roof just above Ramon. His staunch, stern facial expression embedded fear in the enemy as he pounced atop Ramon, drawing a crimson carving in his neck before facing the gregarious goons.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Clara Mass
Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spectrion

@clara_mass: LOL Its gonna be a bit hard writing a girl. Lemme come up with something.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Think of this as expanding your writing arsenal.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@__zeus__: Not sure if I got the character right but I'm going with the Powhatan version of Surkit.

The worst move a person can make when cornered is to think. For humans, thinking takes time. The factor of time is always against you. Desperation can only be countered with instinct. Pure, unaltered, animalistic instinct.

"...Then he'll be sleeping with the fishes." Uproarious laughter followed the quip by Ramon Ferrere, big wig of the Russian Mafia sect in L.A.. Him and his stooges made it a habit of chatting up the rooftop dining area of the Soho House, an exclusive restaurant which the crew had made their hangout spot in recent weeks. From twenty yards out the Powhatan Prophet had studied the area. Security sat on the lower floors, confident that no one with a vendetta against the man would take to the skies alone. Yet his goonies were not unarmed. Eight in number, each held a sidearm and knife, concealed within their dinner jackets for subtle access when necessary. In confrontation they used their numbers as a distraction, which would allow the head honcho to escape among the rabble. But not this time. With incredible aerial acumen the sagacious savior sunk low, tucking his body inward as he tumbled over the ledge of the rooftop into an explosive free fall dive. He altered the pace by rotating his body clockwise. With his feet now under him he impacted another rooftop, then leaped within the same motion. The mighty jump molded into a myriad of twirls ending with his hands grasping the ledge of the glass sun roof just above Ramon. His staunch, stern facial expression embedded fear in the enemy as he pounced atop Ramon, drawing a crimson carving in his neck before facing the gregarious goons.

Considering the fact I never wrote one sentence of that version that's not bad at all lmao Great writing man

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spectrion

@clara_mass: Lavishly clothed in a skin tight black dress that hugged curvaceous figure without care for comfort nor respiration the violet eyed vixen took up residence at a single seat near the center simply twenty one, an american classic as far as fine dining was concerned. A meeting of the most illustrious kind had extended an invitation to Clarice and she couldn't help but feel obligated to come.

And there. He. Is. My my, how quaint. Not in the least bit eccentric, his walk gives it away. Nonetheless, let's see if we can liven things up.

Clarice adopted a dapper grin as the tuxedo dressed individual claimed a seat. He was on edge and she knew it. Whether it was the company or the aroma of the setting, his vibe was something she would feed off of. "Well Monsieur Torino, I don't believe we've had the pleasure," She extended her hand, crossed her legs, revealing the slightest bit of a finely sculpted calf, and gave him a half cocked grin with eyes full of promiscuity. He hesitantly shook her hand, yet just as she attempted to pull away he anxiously dove his head forward, placing a rough kiss on her hand. She instinctively snatched it away from him, smiling timidly as she wiped the slobber from her knuckle. "The pleasure's all mine, glad you could come."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_

@spectrion: I'm intrigued now. Lets see what you can do with Mercy using what you know of her or what's in my bio.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Yes my queen. :P Couple minutes and I'll have something up.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Clara Mass

@spectrion said:

@clara_mass: Lavishly clothed in a skin tight black dress that hugged curvaceous figure without care for comfort nor respiration the violet eyed vixen took up residence at a single seat near the center simply twenty one, an american classic as far as fine dining was concerned. A meeting of the most illustrious kind had extended an invitation to Clarice and she couldn't help but feel obligated to come.

And there. He. Is. My my, how quaint. Not in the least bit eccentric, his walk gives it away. Nonetheless, let's see if we can liven things up.

Clarice adopted a dapper grin as the tuxedo dressed individual claimed a seat. He was on edge and she knew it. Whether it was the company or the aroma of the setting, his vibe was something she would feed off of. "Well Monsieur Torino, I don't believe we've had the pleasure," She extended her hand, crossed her legs, revealing the slightest bit of a finely sculpted calf, and gave him a half cocked grin with eyes full of promiscuity. He hesitantly shook her hand, yet just as she attempted to pull away he anxiously dove his head forward, placing a rough kiss on her hand. She instinctively snatched it away from him, smiling timidly as she wiped the slobber from her knuckle. "The pleasure's all mine, glad you could come."

Praise Jesus! That was amaze balls :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've done this before.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I would have preferred to do Dark Huntress or Ren but I'll tackle the new and improved version.

"Mercy!" he cried in the dead of night, puddles of blood filled water drenching his pants leg as he crawled back. "Please I beg of you, show mercy!" But there was none. No mercy, no one to hear his bloodcurdling scream as the Sanguine Lily wrenched head around. The echoes of a snapping neck gently dancing upon wind currents, sound travelling far and wide. She found an awkward alleviation in his demise, a testament to her sense of justice. And though she cherished life, certain crimes could not go unpunished. Correction, they would not go unpunished. She turned to the victim, her face filled with innocence and youth the likes of which she once knew, before encountering the lubricious Lebeau. Her indentured service to him still fresh in her mind as she pulled the child up to her feet, wiping the tears from her pain stricken face and ushering her away from the contemptible scene.

@clara_mass: Really? The typos upset me, definitely gotta proof read.

@__zeus__: Not true, you did a interaction with me in the beginning of Locale Anounymous lol. Thanks.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I really miss Cass sometimes.

And very impressive.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I didn't notice any. Regardless that proved we should write together.

We'll be amazing.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I cannot quite capture emotion the way you do. Its probably your most captivating skill as a writer.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I would have preferred to do Dark Huntress or Ren but I'll tackle the new and improved version.

"Mercy!" he cried in the dead of night, puddles of blood filled water drenching his pants leg as he crawled back. "Please I beg of you, show mercy!" But there was none. No mercy, no one to hear his bloodcurdling scream as the Sanguine Lily wrenched head around. The echoes of a snapping neck gently dancing upon wind currents, sound travelling far and wide. She found an awkward alleviation in his demise, a testament to her sense of justice. And though she cherished life, certain crimes could not go unpunished. Correction, they would not go unpunished. She turned to the victim, her face filled with innocence and youth the likes of which she once knew, before encountering the lubricious Lebeau. Her indentured service to him still fresh in her mind as she pulled the child up to her feet, wiping the tears from her pain stricken face and ushering her away from the contemptible scene.

@clara_mass: Really? The typos upset me, definitely gotta proof read.

@__zeus__: Not true, you did a interaction with me in the beginning of Locale Anounymous lol. Thanks.

Damn, that's definitely Mercy

lol I can't remember that far back.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spectrion

@__zeus__: Lol I only remember because I glanced at the first page recently.

@clara_mass: LOL That made me wanna watch wrestling again. And we definitely should. I'm always up for it.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :D

Seriously though, thank you. That's my main goal when I write - I want people to form an emotional attachment to it.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Spectrion

@mercy_: Well, mission accomplished. :D