#1 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

My post will be up soon dead lock

#2 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, good luck GA. I know you can beat him by what I saw in your pm. So go for  it!!! Show him who's the better marksman!!!

(P.S.: Nice way of further demonstrating your skills!)

#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck someone

#4 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"good luck someone"

Always loving everybody, hm Res? ;D
#5 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

Archer... The Mobb's got an eye on you.

#6 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Archer... The Mobb's got an eye on you."
Hey, go slow there. We saw him first! lol
#7 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Archer... The Mobb's got an eye on you."
Hey, go slow there. We saw him first! lol
"
We're just looking... for now. lol
#8 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Risky said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Archer... The Mobb's got an eye on you."
Hey, go slow there. We saw him first! lol
"
We're just looking... for now. lol"
You'd be btter off with looking my friend. Fingers get chopped off so easily when they get thiefy. lol
#9 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Risky said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"Archer... The Mobb's got an eye on you."
Hey, go slow there. We saw him first! lol
"
We're just looking... for now. lol"
You'd be btter off with looking my friend. Fingers get chopped off so easily when they get thiefy. lol
"
thats the thing about a thief... You never see him until the deed is done... but lets calm our tongues and watch the fight. lol 
#10 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck archer

#11 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"good luck archer
"
thank you
#12 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

posted, youre up dead lock if youre there

#13 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be making my post in a few gonna go check out yours.

#14 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow thats some tuff stuff there man guess im gonna have to put alot into this

#15 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks man lol, i cant wait to read your post

#16 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted man, its gonna be one helluva shootout lol

#17 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

aliright DL im going to start my post be back in a few

#18 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

dude are u gona post soon?

#19 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah man sorry I'll be making by post later on tonight

#20 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

alrite.....stupid