• 84 results
#1 Posted by Sentinels_Shield (2 posts) - - Show Bio
You have to believe in Yourself

The Sentinel's shield is a Task Force created with one goal in mind. To thwart evil at every turn. Each and every member was handpicked for their specific skill. This squad, though small, is prepared to face any opposition. In the eyes of the men and woman who devote their lives to protection this universe there is no obstacle to great to be overcome.

The Base

With Ethan's workshop's destruction he devised a plan for a facility that dwarf's his original station in comparison. Built into the Moon this high tech, state of the art institution has the capability to police not only Earth, but the entire solar system. The track worldwide and can intercept long distance frequencies. The security detection system can pick up on supernatural energies, making stealth approaches practically impossible. The standards of every base exist here as well. , medical wards as well as living space are scattered across the moon base as well as private areas tailored to the officers specific abilities. The teleportation system maybe the most advanced yet, not only covering locations in the galaxy but allowing travel across dimensions and time.

Each part of the facility is coated in a prototype metal developed from both Ethan's armor and his shield. An alloy created through the merging of adamantium, carrondium and an other worldly symbiote protects the walls of the Setinel's Tower from any attack. Beyond this a centimeter thick shield wall provides further strength to the defense bolstering the facility's durability significantly. Multiple power cores use different fuels, rendering EMP strikes useless.

The base doubles as a tourist attraction, with a reserved area for site seeing. There is a biodome that houses a garden filled with plant life from multiple planets, a piece of the moon is covered in a dome which provides oxygen granting tourists the actual feel of walking on the moon without the dangers. There are gravity controlled rides for people of younger ages and a fear inducing freefall system for the thrill seeker types.

The central tower is the team's main operation base, with a super computer system, armory and War Room for discussing mission objectives. The entire base is monitored and ran by AVA, Ethan's private Artificial Intelligence module.

#2 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Ethan stood at the highest point of the central tower, staring out into the stars, contemplating his next steps.

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty tight.

#4 Posted by Clara Mass (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Roams around

#5 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: waves

Massive

#6 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Go do your character sheet! xP

#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

blows up O_O

#8 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

If you can find something that can destroy the facility, your free to blow it up.

#9 Posted by Nordok (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks said:

If you can find something that can destroy the facility, your free to blow it up.

;)

#10 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough gun buck. :P

#11 Posted by Nordok (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks: Hehe.

#12 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks said:

#13 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats more like it!

#14 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ravek

@Ethan Starks said:

Xmen legends MY FAVORITE GAME!!
#15 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Ravek

@Ethan Starks said:

Xmen legends MY FAVORITE GAME!!

You sir are a man of good taste

#16 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by Sam_Heller (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam was sitting about in the biodome, seemingly isolating herself. She was seated on a metal railing that was part of one of the many plant enclosures, her legs swinging back and forth.

#18 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Grumbling under, her breath, Mal futzed with her Ipad

#19 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks said:

#20 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

A minute(as in small lol) popping sound emanated from her laptop, it was starting to overheat, the fan clicked on. This would be hour five in watching and studying her friend Ethan Starks fighting form, to better herself.

#21 Posted by Legacy_ (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Ethan sat in a coffee shop on the tourist level, sipping away at a Vanilla Chai and thinking about what to do with his social life.

#23 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

#24 Posted by _Higgins_ (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you KNOW I gotta get in on this!

#25 Posted by Legacy_ (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ash_Walmer: message ethan. your awesomness would be welcomed

#26 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:Massive !

#27 Posted by Legacy_ (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: I request the highest of fives!

#28 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

high fives

#29 Posted by Legacy_ (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Woot! Woot!

#30 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: <3

I guess, ending line in my rp post, could be a spring board for you, or Ethan, or both lol

#31 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

If we want it straight jacket like padded rooms.

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92257 posts) - - Show Bio

send Aliana in

#33 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

*Immediately grabs popcorn and a lawnchair* o_o

#34 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Snatches the popcorn. Don't watch me, watch TV.

#35 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Sneaks past the tourist-designated section and into the heart of the base

#36 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Watches the little girl escape the eyes of the guard from afar, following her from a long distance for the time being. "Sneaking on to the moon at night? Where is your mother?" He mumbled to himself.

#37 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Wondering how long it would be before her mother found the contraption she'd wired together that displayed a 3D projection of herself sleeping tidily in her bed, Aliana takes the opportunity at her hands to explore as thoroughly as possible, doing her best to avoid security and people.

#38 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

"Psst." He called to her, ducking behind a wall the moment she looked.

#39 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Her already enhanced hearing clearly picked up on the hushed whisper and she followed quickly in the direction it originated from, all senses on high alert.

#40 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

As she rounded the corner Ethan phased through the solid concrete and reappeared a ways off, making the noise again as he walked through the sliding doors into the labs.

#41 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

Trailing the nose and the slight scent of cologne in the air, she eventually found herself standing before a state of the art facility, one that surpassed even her mother's. Gently holding her little hand against the glass she cautiously entered, unsure of what or who she'd find.

#42 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

By now Ethan had altered his appearance ever so slightly that the difference was noticeable only to those that had highly advanced technology capable of bypassing his stealth system. He donned a lab coat and strode straight up to Aliana, placing a strong hand on her shoulder. "Lost?"

#43 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

(You bastard >_<)

Her wide purple eyes met his as she did her best to appear innocent and non-threatening. Wringing her fingers together, there was something about him that seemed familiar but she couldn't quite place. "I'm not sure."

#44 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

"Well this isn't the little girl section deary. I bet your parents are worried sick right now. Come let's find them." Ethan smirked, then reached for Aliana's hand.

#45 Posted by Legacy_ (10258 posts) - - Show Bio

Aliana!

Returns to his cave

#46 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ethan Starks: She pulls her hand from his quickly and takes a step back, her body tensing and eyes narrowing. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

#47 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

Ethan was taken aback by her manner. His smirk faded and his face became quizzical. "Well then where are you going?"

#48 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

"I don't know you..." She was five and already her senses and skills were more advanced than most. Due in part to her hybrid physiology of mutant and Kryptonian and due in part to her ability to imprint the skills and powers of others. His scent instilled an instant sense of calm in her, the same way that her mother's did. He didn't look like anybody she knew, but he felt like somebody she did. "I'm not sure."

#49 Posted by Ethan Starks (2815 posts) - - Show Bio

He sighed heavily. "You can't stay here, so if you won't let me guide you then I'll have to ask you to go." Ethan's grin returned slightly.

#50 Posted by Aliana_Starks (377 posts) - - Show Bio

"You're not in charge." Her father was and the longer she was around this man, the more in tune that she felt with technology. A natural affinity for technology was a gift that both of her parents possessed and it set off red flags in her head. Narrowing her eyes she looked at him a little differently, all the pieces starting to fall together. "My dad's the only one who can make me leave."