@Charmix: (lol :)
_Victor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By _Victor_

@The_Rumor: The man turned around calm as could be, he looked up at the green monster, "Very interesting." He grabbed his shades and placed them in his suit's pocket. He grabbed his watch, pressing a small button. "There seem to be rare specimens on this island, I have come across one, he is roughly 9 and half feet tall and immense in weight. He is also able to speak our language. I will report back later." Agent X looked up once again at the Goliath. "I'm here to explore this island, I mean no harm, but I'm just doing my job if anything puts me in a situation, I will surely not handle with care."

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By _Stretch_
@_Victor_: Monger slams his beserker sword into the ground inches away from the human and got close to his face, "If you bring more of you here... Ever... I will cut you in half and feed you to wolves, understand?".
Explosive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Explosive

@The_Rumor: Nice place you got here barbarian, so how did you come to own this place?

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By _Stretch_
@Explosive: Ugh... "I fought to become champion of this place"
Explosive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Explosive

@The_Rumor: Can I have a permit for blast hunting here pard'ner

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By _Stretch_
@Explosive: "No! This is a peaceful place human, take it to the city".
_Victor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By _Victor_

@The_Rumor: The agent fell the breeze touch his face as the sword went down hard. "First of all we may, we may not. Second of all do not make threats to strangers, it is an unwise decision. If a barbarian like yourself should know that." Agent X turned around and began to walk away with one hand tucked inside he coat on a gun with admantium bullets that would take down a mammoth.

Explosive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Explosive

@The_Rumor: How about a permit to display fireworks, I like fireworks and maybe you would like them as well

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By _Stretch_
@Explosive: "Very well... Keep them pointed at the sky human.."
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By _Stretch_
@_Victor_: "I dont fear something as low down as a human.. Heh.. Watch your back for what your holding in your pocket will not save you..." Monger leaps miles away.
_Victor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _Victor_

@The_Rumor: "Who needs saving." The man replied quickly getting the last words. He began to roam the forest taking notes recording them, he roamed all the while staying calm not worrying about the beast that needed their next meal.

Explosive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Explosive

@The_Rumor: He touches the earth below him to create facsimiles of rockets and sent them up to the atmosphere at hypersonic speeds before letting them off in a variety of large explosions that resemble a great flower field, it was elysian. In the middle there is a written "thank you mogar" with the explosions, to say the least it alerted the world government.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By _Stretch_

(Alright alright!  I love that the thread is jumping but PLEASE refrain publicizing the bejeebus out of it! XD It is supposed to be one of the most unknown places on earth)  

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By _Stretch_
Monger awakens in his cave, after equipping his barbaric gear, he stands at the cave entrance and admires the sunrise.
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@The_Rumor said:

(Alright alright!  I love that the thread is jumping but PLEASE refrain publicizing the bejeebus out of it! XD It is supposed to be one of the most unknown places on earth)  

(You know what, it's your own damn fault for making this place so Goddamn attractive. 

JK ^_^ give it time, and it might die down. Or, you know, it could gain more and more popularity until everyone's here. XP)

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By _Stretch_
@Zauberin: (XD This was supposed to be Mongers retreat!!! lol Well at least I made an awesome place!! ^_^)
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@The_Rumor
(Those damned puny Humans, they take away everything that's ours. Can't I just get away and walk my pet T-rex in peace? I mean, GOD! What's wrong with them?)
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By _Stretch_
@Zauberin: (You speak the chapters of truth!! lol)
Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Though blind, he sends out telepathic sonar waves. Every detail of the jungle is recorded in his mind. He knows it better than most of the native hunters who make their homes here. Without hesitation, he plummets from the tree he made a perch in and crushes human flesh under his thick legs, pulping muscle and cracking bone. The other three retreat, but the alien creature has one of the barbarians in his clutches - and he begins to feed without pause. 

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger lands in front of the beast with a scowl on his face from the sight of the bug. "I hate bugs.."
Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator
@The_Rumor
(Actually, I think I like it here.)
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

After shoveling another claw-full of flesh into his mouth, digesting it almost instantly with his acidic saliva, the alien hisses at the green giant, protective of his meal.  
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: "Yeah yeah..." Monger walks up to it and pulls out his bastard sword, ready for a fight if it doesn't stand down.
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Not impressed, the alien bares his large teeth and swivels his hips into allowing for striking position with his razor-sharp tail. He grabs the half-digested corpse and pins it to a tree with the weight of his hands, spitting a foreign adhesive substance so that it stays preserved until he chases off or kills this new threat. 
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: "That tail would fashion a fine weapon indeed" Monger stood his ground, unphased from the hissing beast.
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Park

@Kaligar Roxom: @The_Rumor: Park and Spike sat up with a start at the crashing sounds not far from their camp. He looked around trying to identify the source of the noise but the thicket covered everything. He looked to the hut over on the side of the clearing. Well it looks like Longshot's still out. Now do I really wanna investigate crashing sounds on the world's most hostile island? Park didn't get to make the decision as Spike clambered to his feet and began to head west.

"Hey wait up!" Park called after the dinosaur and ran after it. After a few minutes of following his 'guide' the two stopped. In front of them stood a giant bug-dragon-something and Hate-Monger. They were focused like crazy and looked ready to kill each other. "Sh... easy boy." Park said comforting Spike. "We don't need to get involved unless the big guy needs help."

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Without warning, the alien spits a gout of acid at Monger. Meaning only to distract him momentarily, he follows up with a quick slash from his enormous tail.
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By _Stretch_
@Park: Monger subtly signals park to hide in the bushes, this was a nasty foe.
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: The acid landed on Mongers chest, burning it indeed but the beasts healing factor consumed the burning liquid, and parries the tail strike and finishes with an uppercut to the things jaw, his punch had the force of 90 tons.
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

The alien engages in a bizarre strategy - he uses his mouth to catch Monger's hand! Using his grip on the fist, the alien pivots on Monger's shoulder axis and twists his arm uncomfortably. Bending like no living organism should, the creature shot his tail at Monger's bare back - aiming specifically for his heart - while still keeping a tight bite on his fist with his razor-sharp teeth. 
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Park

@The_Rumor: Park lead Spike back into the brush where they remained hidden but could still observe. Some of the monster's spit landed on Hate-Monger and Park winced in sympathy. Spike almost whinnied and was about to charge out when Park calmed him.

"Not. Unless. He. Needs. Us." Park said keeping eye contact. He wasn't sure if Spike could understand the words so he did his best to stick to body language and tone.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger had no time for skillful fighting with a mindless beast, the savage ripped his fist out from the beasts mouth, cutting up his hand immensly but started to heal, using the tails stabbing momentum he dodged and forced it into the ground where he just was. Monger pulled out a vibranium knife and stabbed towards the things head multiple times.
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Aiming for Monger's eyes with a second acidic spray, the alien wriggles out of the giant's grasp and scales one of the nearby trees for a better vantage point. 
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger moved seeing the spit attack coming, and landed right on his cheek making him step back a bit, after his skin healed The savage gazed up at the bug. "KNOW YOUR GROUNDS BEAST! Stay away from the humans and reside to the coast caves!"
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Ignoring Monger's blatant order, the alien replies with a psychic scream that sends shockwaves throughout the jungle. Taking his prey from the tree trunk, he bites into it, digesting the remainder of the corpse within seconds. He hisses at Monger and scurries through the underbrush at marvelous speed toward the telltale smoke pillar of a nearby village. 
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger leaps at the beast and with luck lands in front of it with his sword still drawn, making a slash at the things head while it was still keeping it's speed.
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Aiming a leap at Monger's sword, he catches the broad side of the blade with his feet and bounds away with a wayward slash from his tail for Monger to remember him by. Still heading straight for the village, he comes to a clearing made by two warring dinosaurs and decides to make a ruckus for Monger to deal with by stabbing ever so slightly into one of their spinal cords. Now completely feral, the dinosaur causes a much larger uproar than necessary and gives the alien ample opportunity to escape under the cover of the dark jungle. 
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger runs past the dinosaur without a problem, his battle blood made it so any animal from the island is passive towards it's king, he was still hot on the alien's trail.
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Park

@The_Rumor: @Kaligar Roxom: "Shit!" Park hissed as Spike took off charging after the two lumbering giants. Park managed to hop onto the dinosaur and hung on for dear life. I'm riding a dinosaur, this is every kindergartner's dream! Park thought still panicked. The two crashed after the giant, and fast, combatants. It seemed like Spike was determined to throw itself into the fray.

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

Almost like night, the dense jungle only gives the slightest clues to the metallic sheen of the alien's polished carapace through periodic glimpses of sunlight from above. Gaining speed by shifting from a scuttle to a full gallop, the alien quickly outpaces Monger by several degrees. 
Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Park

@Kaligar Roxom: "Jesus!" Park shouted as the pair ran past two bloodied dinosaurs clawing and biting each other to pieces. As Spike continued charging forwards Park began to see slight hints of metal skin moving with insane speed through the jungle.

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: Monger shut his eyes and opened them as they glowed green, he could now sense out the beast that was in his forest, but he used the rest of his rage to do something both mysterious and amazing, the villages, they had vanished as if from thin air, all of them.. How Monger did it was unexplained. 
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

His purpose had been deterred, but the chase was still on. Sensing more imminent prey, the alien changed direction - abruptly. They were being followed, and he became insatiably determined to devour these interlopers. 
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: (I meant for that to be humans have vanished to the alien >.<)
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

(There's still Spike :D)
_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By _Stretch_
@Kaligar Roxom: (D: You sick puppy! XD Like I said just dont constantly aim to kill and kill and kill humans in every post, but this is fine :) lol)
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Rumor:  

(My first human kill in the jungle! It won't be my last, but they'll be few and far between xD)