Magnificently built and flawlessly designed by the great Meridian Empire eons ago. The Sanctum of The Force is the one and only known place in the conceivable universe which encompasses both the theorized living side of The Force (or otherwise known as the "light" side of The Force) and the Dark Side of The Force in mutual coexistence for over three hundred millennia. The actual building is elaborately crafted to have a grand exterior and look spectacularly opulent to all visitors. The best architects, engineers and builders were exercised in the creation of this majestic location.
Historically conceived by the Meridian empire with the high hopes to unite both sides of the force and quell the perdurable discrepancies within the force wielding community. The unification of The Force would be beneficial to all, sadly, the dogmatically entrenched ways of the past made such a concept futile. But the Sanctum now stands as a universal ground of a neutral nature. Anybody is allowed within it's walls for any reason, and is often used as a passage to and from earth by travelers who visit the earth. Nobody is allowed to be refused entrance unless they are deemed a terrorist threat, and that is rare, considering Sith Lords reside within the premises.
Areas of interest
- The Passage of Verity:The Passage of Verity is the largest and most prolific entrance into and out of the Sanctum of The Force ,the door from the outside is a magnificent spectacle, made from an exotic alien metal which is said to be almost unbreakable and worth more than the purest of golds...But what makes this door so special is the irrefutable enchantments eternally placed upon the door by the mightiest and most skilled force wielders the world has ever known. Upon walking through the doorway the enchantment instantly understands the beings intent. If one wishes to lay harm to the building or any participants inside, the palace guards would instantaneously be alerted via a telepathic summons and make sure the visitor is escorted through the Sanctum and not left unattended, although nobody is disallowed entrance to the Sanctum, measures have been taken to avert catastrophe. The weakest point in the security is the transition through the building with the escort, people have been known to dispatch the palace security and slip away into the unknown, going about their malignant desires unopposed. The actual doorway sees thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of visitors, pupils, teachers, bounty hunters and more a day. It is truly one of the most iconic doorways the universe has ever known and is spoken about throughout all of the lands and even in the more esoteric plains of existence.
- The Halls of Discourse: The Halls of Discourse prides itself about sentient and non-sentient conversation opting against having elevators or means of teleportation, the Sanctum was founded upon the unification of the force and as such measures were put in place to try and unify and integrate the two force using communities into one. After extensive research was carried it, it showed merely having the two groups walk among each other as opposed to faster means of travel was an unorthodox attempt at an integration of communities. Although the success of the theorized plan is often disputed due to the large amount of fights which take place within the halls, it has stopped total segregation. The halls stretch far and wide, if one tried to walk all of the halls around the location, they would have to walk for days, if not weeks, depending on how intimately they wanted to experience the locations lesser known area.
- The Library of Cognition: The Library of Cognition holds all know records of every Jedi and Sith lord who has ever existed and registered, or been sighted, utilizing anything which resembles the force. It is one of the worlds foremost locations of unimaginable knowledge ranging from earth based science to alien based technology, simple understands of metaphysics to the more exotic and specialized branch of metaphysics known as The Force. A hungry mind could learn more in this palace of knowledge than the best private tuition could deliver. The unique aspect of the library allows the user to "memorize" entire texts instantaneously within their brains, although, for the sake of fairness, one would need to "read" the text through thought instead of instantly gaining the knowledge. The creators could have made it so one would have the information embedded into their neural pathways and acquire it that way, but having to read the information felt more orthodox. The unique aspect being here, you can "take out" the information and store it within your mind and read it at a latter date. This means one cannot simply enter the library and leave a genius, you would still have to read the passages and texts. The library is protected by a small assortment of palace guards, although it is rare fights break out in here, for it is a house of learning, not combat.
- The Arena of Struggle: The only area where combat is truly permissible and tolerable (excluding private rooms and facilities) this is the location in which training sessions and tournaments are held 24/7 without ever stopping. It is not uncommon for people to die in this area, for it harbors the Dark and Light side alike, meaning the lethality varies from teacher to teacher and fighter to fighter. Young Jedi pupils are taught here by masters the same as young Sith Lords are taught by their masters, nobody is disallowed access to the Arena of Struggle. Crafted from the strongest materials known to man, the actual structural integrity of the location is sound, but the objects and decorations/landscape found around are made from simple concrete and are regularly destroyed during battles. The arena is guarded by the Sanctum Elite. Boasting an amazing amount of technology both human and exotic, hard-light holographic protections are available as well as an assortment of droids to train with, visitors and members of the Sanctum alike can fight here, it is open to all throughout the universe, as is everything in the Sanctum.
- The Chamber of Solace: The Chamber of Solace is located towards the back of the Sanctum, being the most noiseless and tranquil part of the entire location. This is probably the most peaceful and undisturbed sanctuary and holds artifacts and religious statues from both of the force ideologies. People come here to meditate and further their spiritual enlightenment. It is said even somebody with less of an understanding of the spiritual side of the force is able to tap into energies within the Chamber and speak to the deceased and gain advice or understandings of lost knowledge. This location is not guarded, for nobody is allowed to fight here (apart from telepathic bouts for teaching purposes) and it holds the only teleportation within the entire location, if one starts trouble, they are removed from the premises and relocated into the Arena of Struggle.
- The harbor of Rest: The Harbor of rest is one of the most prolific docking stations within the universe and is a bridge between earth and space. Many bounty hunters, traders, Jedi, Sith, Assassins, Space NInja's and more transverse through this harbor to refuel or merely visit earth. It is also the most notorious place within the location. Thugs and bounty hunters ran rampart, and if you need somebody killed? This is the place to hire somebody. It is not policed, it is not guarded, anything goes.
The Hall of Healing: The Hall of Healing is the bases medical base and does not discriminate to whom they serve. Visitors are allowed to be treated as well as people who live within the location. It has the top facilities and is fully manned at all hours by droids. The more serious injuries can have a force specialized called in to treat wounds which technology alone is unable.
The Council of the Sith, and the Council of the Jedi
Both sides of the force have their personal councils held within this location in an attempt to peacefully settle disputes within the universe. Although most of the "real" Sith Lords refuse to partake in the council deeming it "fake" many of the actual Sith socialize here knowing it is the perfect place to spy upon the Jedi who do hold full council here. Although many other Jedi councils through the universe exist, this is one of the largest and well known. Spying does happen and sabotage is known, but that is rare. The councils reside within the Sanctum as a place of protection for stranded Jedi or Sith, acting as a universal embassy. New people are allowed to come here to train as Jedi as new Sith's are allowed to train, reluctantly each side of the force agrees, following the doctrine "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".Both of these locations are guarded by members of the respective Force, the Jedi Council guarded by the elite and the Council of the Sith guarded by young Sith members. The Sith also have known ties with the Imperium.
The Sanctum Guards are not the strongest force in the world. They are skilled and trained enough to deal with a mediocre to expert Jedi or Sith depending on the attacker. They are able to effortlessly ward off gunshots and laser blasts through their dual lightsabers and can easily utilize the force to keep enemies at bay. They are aligned to nobody and swear alliance to peace and order having dedicated their lives to the force and keeping it balanced.
- ....Well, the normal rules. Sell the security blah blah blah...
- This is an Earth based location. So anybody can join.
- Anybody can visit for any reason. It is hard to trick the gates of intent, but you can easily sell yourself losing the guards as that happens often, so have fun.
- If you wish to train here with Myrmidon, just ask me. If you wish to do anything else, go ahead.