• 77 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some good Master / Apprentice combination's  that have been on the vine or currently exist on the vine and who have been you Masters or Apprentices

A master is someone that either taught you how to RP, Trained you or that you followed their style on your own.

If you are new and are looking for a "Master" post it in here. I think this will help in RPG's and make things a little more interesting.

#2 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84520 posts) - - Show Bio
Master: Buckshot
Apprentice:
Gambler

Master:
Magneto
Apprentice:
Fourpower
Moderator
#3 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
Masters
  1. ElusiveStorm
  2. Gambler

Apprentices
  1. Feral Nova
#4 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Darkchild

Apprentice Chameleone

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried to be like Arrow alot if that counts lmao

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I tried to be like Arrow alot if that counts lmao"
But technically, I do have a Master....Darkchild
#7 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking for someone to take me under their wing

#8 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:
"Masters
  1. ElusiveStorm
  2. Gambler

Apprentices
  1. Feral Nova
"
OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
#9 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"I'm looking for someone to take me under their wing"
lol so am i, i think i have potential:)
#10 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Master- Uchiha NeVann


Apprentice- Tenjin

#11 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
"
You were one of my greatest accomplishments
#12 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"Wisppeons said:
"I'm looking for someone to take me under their wing"
lol so am i, i think i have potential:)"
same here
#13 Posted by Parkour (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Kurrent
Apprentice: Acer

#14 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

did I accidentally deleted my post????????????? O_O?

#15 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"did I accidentally deleted my post????????????? O_O?"
Yeah LOL

Gambler said:
Master: Magneto
Apprentice:
Fourpower
"

I hear a lot of good things about this team wish I could have seen them in action
#16 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:
"Feral Nova said:
"OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
"
You were one of my greatest accomplishments"
awww ^_^ Thanks, but its only because your such an awesome teacher! :D

@Kid/Wisp: Go blue, and I'll teach you the ways of AWESOMENESS! XD lol
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte

#18 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!
#19 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Masters

Gambler
Feral Nova
Sha
Warsman
Supertrooper

Apprentice:


Lionheart 


  By the way I really didn't get training from most of  them personally, I just read their post and tried to be like them.. then when I was already experience I decided to get a actual training from Supertrooper to correct my mistakes which I past quickly because I was already good enough. :D
#20 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"Masters

Gambler
Feral Nova
Sha
Warsman
Supertrooper

Apprentice:


Lionheart 


  By the way I really didn't get training from most of  them personally, I just read their post and tried to be like them.. then when I was already experience I decided to get a actual training from Supertrooper to correct my mistakes which I past quickly because I was already good enough. :D"
o.0 really? coolio! :D
#21 Posted by Parkour (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Morte rapida
Apprentice: Shogun Samson

#22 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!"
uhhh isn't it like who we got training from and who we trained??????????????????????????????????????/

<----------- is so confuse right now XD
#23 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
The Wondering Spider said:
"Feral Nova said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!"
uhhh isn't it like who we got training from and who we trained??????????????????????????????????????/

<----------- is so confuse right now XD"
o_o idk now I'm confused...
#24 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"The Wondering Spider said:
"Feral Nova said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!"
uhhh isn't it like who we got training from and who we trained??????????????????????????????????????/

<----------- is so confuse right now XD"
o_o idk now I'm confused..."
X_x


a little help oh mighty creator of the thread lol
#25 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

i have to go Blue d'oh!! it goes against every thing i stand for XD

#26 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Andferne
Feral nova
AR

Apprentices nightwolf3
Lady nightmare
kinggamer
Prima Somewhat

#27 Edited by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"

whoa, I have never been anyones apprentice,  Kurrent had nothing to do with my development nor did I with his. 
#28 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!"
Hell no,
#29 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Morte Rapida said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"

whoa, I have never been anyones apprentice,  Kurrent had nothing to do with my development.  Find a better example."
Morte Rapida said:
"Feral Nova said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Master : Kurrent

Apprentice : Morte"
o.o shut up, Kurrent was Morte's Master?!"
Hell no,"
wow you are like a ghost, people mention you and you appear XD
#30 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

I am always around my friend, doing a fan fic right now

#31 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"Feral Nova said:
"OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
"
You were one of my greatest accomplishments"
awww ^_^ Thanks, but its only because your such an awesome teacher! :D

@Kid/Wisp: Go blue, and I'll teach you the ways of AWESOMENESS! XD lol"
ok
#32 Posted by Feral Nova (46355 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"Feral Nova said:
"OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
"
You were one of my greatest accomplishments"
awww ^_^ Thanks, but its only because your such an awesome teacher! :D

@Kid/Wisp: Go blue, and I'll teach you the ways of AWESOMENESS! XD lol"
ok"
oh snap o.o you really went blue!

Ok then, I'll be sending you a PM shortly ^_^
#33 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio
Master: Arrow (Final and Last)

Apprentice: Paragon
#34 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Feral Nova said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"Feral Nova said:
"OMG MY OLD MASTER IS ALIVE! :DDDD
"
You were one of my greatest accomplishments"
awww ^_^ Thanks, but its only because your such an awesome teacher! :D

@Kid/Wisp: Go blue, and I'll teach you the ways of AWESOMENESS! XD lol"
ok"
oh snap o.o you really went blue!

Ok then, I'll be sending you a PM shortly ^_^"
LoL
#35 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

I think magneto was my RPG master, but then again I'm not sure o.O

#36 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this about who trained me?

If so my RPG master would be Nighthunter

#37 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Gambler

Apprentice: BatgirlBabs

#38 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Feral Nova

#39 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral took you on Wisp.....nice

#40 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

yes sir

#41 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio

Masters
 

  1. Captain WAL! lol
  2. Vax!
  3. Mighty magneto
  1. Kurrent
  2. Andferne
  3. Mr.Sinister
#42 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Masters:ME!

Apprentices:Dreadmaster, Feral Nova, Chameleoone, Drifter to some degree.

Master:Mighty Magneto

Apprentices: Final Arrow, Gambler, Myself, and by default and ideal wise Aztek the Lost.

Master:Gambler

Apprentices:Babs, Precise, Nightwolf

#43 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
"Master:Gambler

Apprentices:Babs, Precise, Nightwolf"

And Andferne, was trained by him as well =)
#44 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Acer
 
Apprentices: Mantoid & Iron Maiden

#45 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Master:  Not sure I had one...? lol
Apprentice:  Matezoide (sort of..>.>?)

#46 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Master:  Not sure I had one...? lol Apprentice:  Matezoide (sort of..>.>?) "
Im your master, you just dont know it xP
#47 Posted by Shanana (52904 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't matter you were all created in my image

#48 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Master: Akira 
 
Apprentice: Risky 
 
Master: Gambler 
 
Apprentice: Akira  
#49 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer said:
" Im your master, you just dont know it xP "
But isn't mastership pointless if the apprentice doesn't know about it ;P
#50 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Master:Drifter
 
though Vica and Ferro have helped me a  bit