The Ruins of Venezuela - Recently Fixed

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@_hazmat:"Konnichiwa," she responded, though still working, her mind divided in at least three places at the moment; Although, that was not necessarily the reason she only offered a not-even-half-hearted response greeting. Simple social ineptitude was the reason for that, her manner of speaking matter-of-fact, minimalistic.

@beast_of_brass: (I ended up putting a lot more into his history than originally planned. But I Feel...closer to him. Thank you)

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: With a wave of his hand, Wile's magic finished the structure for the woman. He chuckled while crossing his arms. "I am Wile Seiðr..And you might be?"

Beast_of_Brass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hazmat: What she was doing finished, she stood straight up and faced him, looking him up and down, indicated being the narrowing of the slits in her mask over the perfect white lenses. "I am Haraguni Shiho."

@beast_of_brass: (You know you have unlimited pull over me. Sorry for her minimalist behavior)

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By _BattleBug_

@_strigidae_: "Such an interesting name..Are all of this realm's names like it?" Wile smiled at her as well as pointing at her blades. "I see you are some sort of warrior, correct?"

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hazmat: "My name is...less common than others. I have never met another, but they may exist." With a twirl, the blades returned to their sheaths on her waist and back. "Correct. I am warrior." As well as a leader, but that role was...complicated and she made no mention.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@_hazmat: The VRS all looked at each-other scared then the officer spoke "What do you need of....us."

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By _BattleBug_

@pyrogram: "Simple really, do what you do now..Only under my rule..You follow MY orders without question and you will all live like kings for the rest of your small days, understand?" Wile smiled as he walked over to the jeep and gave it a few taps.

@_strigidae_: "How would you like to be my personal guard, I assure you it would bring on many fun challenges.." Wile grinned as he pointed at himself. As much as he hates to admit it, he may be a god but now he really was a boy, he would need some help.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hazmat: "Rest of our Small days..I have kids sir...I don't want too...die..." The clearly shocked man who was highly religious had never seen magic like this, he had 4 kids and did not want to die prematurely...he had cancer but 6 weeks with his family would seem like a life-time, He shook his head...

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Wile raised his brow and walked over to the grim soldier, slowly placing his hands on his chest, glowing a green aura of sorts. "Six weeks..I feel the illness coursing through you..I cannot stop death from doing it's own task, however.." Wile's hands literally went into the man's chest with magic, quickly pulling them back out. "I have given you more life, soldier..What was six weeks, is now a full year and six weeks!" The sorcerer turned to the masses. "Riches, health, prosperity! Whatever it is you people seek I can grant it, your service is all I ask for!"

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_hazmat: The thought of "fun" brought to mind experiences she'd had when first assigned role as head of the Court and she tried to do "fun" normal things to find herself outside of those affairs. To say the least, it wasn't very appealing. She shook her head. "Iie. I do not 'personal guard' anyone, but for Kratesis."

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By _BattleBug_

@_strigidae_: "Suit yourself, woman.." Wile shrugged while smirking. "I'm certain there are others.."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Pyrogram

@_hazmat: The soldier paced backwards in a frantic shock as he held his chest, instantly falling to his knees he started to tear and spoke heart brokenly to the man "You defied the will of the gods...You...you...you...condemned me to hell...YOU BASTARD...YOU..." The VRS Soldier took out his gun as he placed the cold barrel to his forehead with cries of fear "I...I will never see my family in the after-life...you took this way from me by cursing me with extra fake life.." He pulled the trigger as the bullet tore through his skull out of the other side as his lifeless body fell towards the ground, another man ran up and held his dying body "Sir...I...we..." He looked up at the God Child "YOU'RE THE DEVIL" He took out his pistol and fired two shots towards the mans chest frantically.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@_hazmat: "There are," she shrugged, motioning slightly to the area around them and the structure they were building. "'Tis why we are here." She cast a glance at the man known as Victor. "A kingdom."

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: @niccolo_machiavelli:

The Dark Knight had received the Spaniard's message and the meeting proposed caught his interest, he had been keeping with the reports and news from Venezuela and he wanted to help in any way that he could as Malcolm Press and Dark Vengeance and he suspected that Andres' goals were the same, this time too he brought his sidekick along, they were both wearing their iconic uniforms and packed their usual gadgets and weapons suspecting that they would not need them. As they flew over the country a steep silence grew, it is sad that the result of war in such a beautiful place someday hopefully he will be able to restore it to its majesty and give it freedom once again. They landed 1 mile away in order not to be seen or attacked by anyone and so they could do a recon through the city in order to make sure that this wasn't any kind of set up. When their doubts were satisfied they quickly went to the site where they saw the two men talking. He recognized Andres but not the other man; he quickly analyzed the man and took account of his powers, armor, and weapons. Then they both stealthily approached them in order not to be seen. Dark Vengeance spoke with his cold usual tone "Gentlemen". And remarking Andres' suit Kid-Vendetta jokingly wisecracked "If I had known this was a formal part I would have brought my Italian suit".

(I swear Pyro, if you ruin my stealthy entrance again....)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Pyrogram
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@arquitenens: @erinys_draconis:

The South -

"Very good, but you're still losing focus. Concentrate."his authoritative gravel toned voice authoring his newest protegees progression as they advanced through various stages of the Cambodian martial art of Bokator. Containing 341 sets, Quintus had systematically nurtured the displaced mutant through 20 elbow, knee, and ground techniques and now focused on the stylish bamboo fighting system of Khmer. However the sudden and unexpected mental transmission from a long lost ally abruptly halted the days lesson. His index finger carefully found its way along his temple while grasping the magnitude of what was being asked of him. After which the Perennial Polymath removed his black belt from around his waist letting the upper portion of his tradition pearl colored Gi swim open exposing his exhaustively perfected abdominal muscles. Wrapping the symbol of martial arts supremacy around the back of his neck and holding on to each end down around his chest, the contemplative expression now exhibited on his face offered a small glimpse into the window of his quandary. Young and inexperienced, the Knightfall legend was unsure if the Hellfire Academy survivor was ready for such a monumental undertaking. Venezuela had been an epidemic of death since the short lived council of Monarchs first set their sights on its weakened defenses, and sadly Quintus' own hands were not spared the blood stained reminders of his own participation. And yet the pyrokinetic anomaly had already stood strong in the face of death, had already been baptized in the fortitude forging flames of war. "I have to go. A friend of mine is in need of my help and I will not turn my back on her. Not after all she's sacrificed in the name of honor and justice. You already know the strength you posses, you simply need to ask yourself if this is the lifestyle you really want to embrace. If the answer is yes, pack your bags. We're going on a trip."

Undisclosed time later:

Sparing no expense in expediting their travel time, Quintus had employed several private jets under shell corporations, a sea plane, and finally, a small yet deceptively fast outboard to navigate one of the regions longest rivers, the Orinoco. Refusing to shave and purposely dressing down in a pair of dark black drawstring Capri shorts, hand made scandals, and a smoke grey cotton Henley with the sleeves ripped off and the collar frayed, the chameleon like ninjistu practitioner adopted the guise of an inconspicuous beach bum. Completely unrecognizable and a far cry from his aristocratic blueblooded linage. As they approached the Puerto Ayacucho shoreline Quintus began attaching various ecliptic instrumentations for close quarter combat situations. Placing a premium on stealth. Opting for an accoutrement of knives and daggers completing the battle ready attire with a lemonwood bow and tirelessly slotted rows of sheathed arrows in his brown single strap quiver.

Vaulting off the front of the boat before pulling it up along the beach he subtle signaled with his hand for his firebending companion to momentarily stay put. Not as a command or order, but a precaution as he sent out a mental summons in hopes the blonde archer would respond. "Ms. Aensland, tis Quintus. We've arrived and await your presence. Limited coverage, repeat, we are exposed here....."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: (Aww, friend? That's so sweet! Such dedication is a far cry from a certain blondie I know of)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: (I was talking about Charles at first, but thank you for reminding us how unreliable you are. Grumbles about Star Wars and truths and stuff)

@quintus_knightfall: (Also, are we waiting on other Abby as well, or do I just go?)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightdetective: @niccolo_machiavelli

Politely acknowledging Niccolo's expected presence with a calm nod, a smirk of intrinsic charismatic appeal and Spanish charm following, "Ah Italiano, tis good to see you've come". A brief series of moments afterwards, the crime-detesting Dark Knight and his juvenile sidekick made their scheduled appearance as well. A light, composed chuckle escaped the Knightfall Don's sophisticated frame in response to the boy's opening jest. "You may have the fashion of the suit nino, but the style to pull it off?", innocently shrugging in a moment of well-meaning taunts, his demeanor shifted to a more controlled, serious counterpart. "Caballeros and nino, I believe you all know why we are here".

Regally folding his arms behind his back, mirroring the aristocratic mannerisms of his martially accomplished father, arguably the greatest pure external striker to ever grace the globe, Andres directs his ocular attention to the presented infrastructural chaos and rampant devastation. "The skies here, they are not even blue", a somewhat sorrowful shake of the head following his undeniably truthful words. "Niccolo", he addressed, briefly shifting the gaze of his aesthetically pleasing eyes to the Mercurial Machiavelli, "This is my acquaintance, Dark Vengeance", he paused, diverting his attention now to the no-nonsense Dark Knight, "And this hooded man is Niccolo Machiavelli. Gentlemen we are here to help one another", he began. Unfolding his hands, he nonchalantly fits them into the pockets of his designer Ermenegildo Zegna dress pants. "To take over a considerable portion of what was once a nation. But tis not for greed or power. It is so we can rebuild and restore what comes under our control. Then award it freedom. I have called you both primarily for collective aid. But you, Niccolo, you know the main reason why you are. Your political knowledge and willingness to be a politician, it is what we need in a temporary leader for what will fall under our control, si?", assuring that all parties involved harbor no disagreements. "If we are all in agreement, what portion should we target? North, south, west, east?".

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By lady_liberty

@arquitenens: [ Pffft, I'm super reliable.. eventually. Maybe. ]

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: (That sounds...invasive, and.....wrong in so many ways)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By lady_liberty

@arquitenens: [ Its just what happens when I kick your ass at 32,098,324,320,489,983,298,327,947mph. ]

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Arquitenens
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: [ Look I'ma busy woman! I just have to kick your ass extra hard so it lasts for however long I'm gone. ]

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: All I want is your attention. I don't care if it's good or bad. V_V

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: [ I'll do something with you right away. Probably. At some point. Maybe. ]

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

Retorting back swiftly with a mirrored polite manner the politically driven Italian nodded while speaking calmly "I may say Andres, Thank you for inviting me to this" He then folded his arms authoritatively and slightly with some unreserved smugness he eyed the Knight up and down before speaking @darkknightdetective "My pleasure to meet you signore Vengeance" He then turned his head back to the more intellectual of his two companions "We take the West without question or a doubt in our hearts, The "government" resides in this portion and upon taking it we take the heart of the desolate country...Also I will take with great honor the role of leader for however long you may need my political prowess" He then turned his head towards the Dark Knight waiting for his undisputed agreement when involved with such marvels. Any disagreement against his unrivaled political knowledge would be the up most insult.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Oh, so you're gonna fill my plate up more, huh!?

Nah, I'm kidding. I've got time and love enough.

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: With a crystal orb that had eyes in the south, Wile sat in a stone throne located in the north, holding up the orb was a ghoul VRS soldier. "Interesting..More mortals tend to claim the other land..I best not make a fuss over this just yet, let things flesh out..Isn't that right you pathetic corpse?" The boy asked the undead man, only responding with a groan. "I thought so..."

@pyrogram: "HAHAHA! Mortals! So fragile!" Wile grunted as he took the two bullets to the chest, hitting him like heavy rocks. "You have seen my divine power, and I swear on YOUR lives if you try to flee, you will all die! ANYONE ELSE HERE FEEL WEAK!? As weak as that man dead on the floor? Might as well not waste the body.." Wile chuckled while snapping his fingers, the corpses eye glowed green and came to life as a ghoul. "Anyone dare defy me still?"

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never mind. He's a gruesome child. I don't think Annie would like him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAH REJECTION!

Avatar image for erinys_draconis
Erinys_Draconis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Erinys_Draconis

@quintus_knightfall: @arquitenens:

Of course, it went without saying that Abigail would be accompanying her teacher on this excursion…not that she truly had any say in the matter. This was the opportunity that the Demon of Silence had been awaiting, a chance to once again sink his claws into the control of the devastated country. When he had lent his powers to the Monarchs’ earlier attempt, his involvement had been largely severed by the death of Quintus and the rampant chaos that followed. While the suffering has been most delectable, he had been unable to secure the level of control and influence he desired. Now, his chance had come again.

However, the change in the young Knightfall’s demeanor dictated that a new approach was called for, and thus the Demon had hidden his own presence within Abigail’s mind. Keeping her thoughts and actions in a psychic choke-hold, he had allowed her personality to resurface, thus masking his presence (even the trademark black eyes had faded back to Abigail’s green ones). The façade would not hold up against a concentrated psi-scan, but it should pass any casual inspection by all but the greatest telepaths.

So for now, he continued to play the role of the eager protégé, crouching in the minimal cover of their boat, as Quintus reconnoitered their landing area. Abigail had not bothered with an outfit that would offer much of a disguise; her bright red hair would have been an instant giveaway even if she had dressed similarly to Quintus. She had opted, rather, for a tactical stealthsuit, a form-fitting garment that would help her blend in with shadows at need, provide sufficient protection against the heavy growth they may find themselves needing to traverse, and most importantly, was completely fire-proof, so it would survive the application of her powers. Aside from a small pack of basic survival gear, the only other equipment she carried was a bullwhip, coiled at her hip. She had spent a good deal of effort mastering the weapon, and had managed to obtain one of a fire-proofed leather that would allow her to envelop its length with her own flames, once they were manifested.

Her head peeked slightly over the boat’s rim, the Demon careful to keep his own impatience out of her expression, allowing the nervousness that a young woman who had never left her home country and now found herself dropped into the middle of a hostile one to show in her eyes. Silently, she awaited further instructions.

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By _BattleBug_

@pyrogram said:

@_strigidae_ said:

HAH REJECTION!

SILENCE! *Pouts* >_<

We gunna continue Pyro?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: [ Fine! You'll not seem me again 'till my next Vine blog post!! ]

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@niccolo_machiavelli: @morte_knightfall:

To respond to Andres' first crack Hunter answered in a witty tone "The dark blue suit goes well with my eyes". Now in the more serious topic of this conversation he ignored Niccolo's first remark and listened carefully to what they were saying, the only part of the plan which made him uncomfortable was Niccolo becoming the temporary leader, he didn't know him and there was no way he could trust him right off the bat but he was going to have to put his decision in good faith and agree. "So it's settled, but know one thing if I see any sign of you abusing your power I'm taking you down". A small threat wouldn't intimidate a politician, they receive those everyday but it would let him know that if he did abuse his power he would have to pay for his crimes. Now turning to Andres he asks "Do you need me to set up an HQ or do you have that covered? I also assume that the other reason why you called us is because you're expecting trouble. What do you know?".

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Arquitenens

@erinys_draconis: @quintus_knightfall: Within and around the city, Abigail had accumulated a number of peoples - children, the elderly, and anything in between - who served as eyes and ears around the city. With their guidance, she was able to traverse the area whilst carefully avoiding VRS detection. A cadre of armed resistance fighters escorted her to the beach, as made necessary by the neutralization of her greatest, her only asset, in combat - her bow and arrows. Her naturally wavy blonde hair, by contrast to its usual arrangement, had been dyed a brunettish colour, and due to sweat, clung to her skin, as did her grey tank top. Those sky-blue eyes, though noticeably more focussed than previous, still carried within them the same somewhat-innocence of when she first left London.

The companions were greeted politely with hugs and handshakes, but it was clear Abby wanted to respect their space. Truth be told, face to face with the legendary hero's undivided attention had her feeling quite nervous, evident with a slight shaking in her voice. "Thank you for making the trip. I honestly wasn't sure you'd remember me. Abigail Aensland," she introduced herself to the ebony-clad pyrokinetic, before returning to general. "And this is my escort." Trusting the VRS patrols would be along shortly, she already started back up the beach and making their way to the mainland, sure the visitors would follow. "So, you'll help us here? We want to take the south, and from here we'll go little by little, and we'll liberate the entire country, following here with the east, then the west, where the largest stronghold lies. The north is a radioactive wasteland...Still working on that one. Is that all right with you, Mr. Knightfall?" Being that she'd never led anything before, the expertise of someone who had on multiple occasions would be invaluable to the up-and-coming luminary.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wile sits atop his throne in the finally finished fortress that had been constructed overnight. He hoped the metal man would not fuss over having something so large overlooking his work, but he was a god and he would refuse any other sort of housing.

No Caption Provided

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niccolo_machiavelli: @darkknightdetective: @madame_rose_@madame_blossom(Damn straight you'll let me reply Pyro! :))

Responding with a comprehensive nod in regards to Niccolo's intellectually organized suggestion, the Knightfall Don allowed a composed chuckle to escape him, almost in humorous acknowledgement of the Mercurial Machiavelli's meticulously developed plan. "Bueno", the instinctive formation of a brief smirk of intrinsic charm and charismatic appeal following his verbal approval. But of course, unlike the Catalan Cobra, the Gothic City Knight knew nothing of Niccolo personally, the two had never encountered each other and thus, an apparent lack of trust was an anticipated consequence of Andres' premeditated decision to select Niccolo as their soon to be captured Venezuelan portion's public leader. Diverting his attention back to the vengeful Dark Knight, Andres offered verbal assurance, "Tis nothing you must worry too much about mi amigo. The Italiano, I know him, he can be trusted. But rest assured", pausing, his ocular attention remaining neutral, "That if he does abuse his power, I will intervene as well".

Forsaking a conversational topic that would undoubtedly contribute to the undesired accumulation of unnecessary tension, the Methodical Michaelangelo politely addressed Dark Vengeance's presented query with characteristic composure. "What I know my friend is that this place is infested with political and military instability. That we have not encountered any hostility yet is due only to our... distant location from where trouble is", pausing, removing his hands from the comfortable pockets of stylish Ermenegildo Zegna dress pants, aristocratically folding both arms behind his back, genetically mirroring the regal mannerisms of his gentle father. "You are both intelligent. I hope that you came with the awareness that this land is covered in radiation. Unless you've brought some form of protection against it, you will fall ill and die", he warned with natural nonchalance. His internally implanted Beta-Trion components coupled with the regulative energy-absorbing properties of the Trion-based zepto-technology coursing through his internal system rendered him ridiculously resistant to the effects of radiation.

"Oh and there is one more person who will be joining us". Cryptically pausing his words as his enigmatic verbal reference to arguably the world's most magically gifted sorceress leave no traceable hints. Madame Blossom, a woman of undeniable mystical power, met during his spectacular spell as the Hellfire Club's White King. The current Black Queen, and an associate the Catalan Knightfall had politely requested to join his temporarily gathered group, her impending contribution is certain. "She should be here in a moment".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: ( Nice! But this made me burst out laughing...so...YOU like - ridiculously resistant xD )

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I would prefer if you did it because it would make more sense.