#201 Posted by Arquitenens (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Arriving once again at Puerto Ayacucho and directing her to the man who would give her fuel, Abigail split from the company of her new, unnamed companion. Because the VRS had captured her before and knew her face, she remained extra cautious at all times, careful in all her movements to stay unobtrusive while she searched. Searched, for the old woman who served as a two way translator back and forth between Abby and the natives. She'd become somewhat well-known within the city, and something of a small legend, since no one expected to see her alive again after she was carted off by the VRS. For this reason, at least with those affiliated with the resistance movements within the city, she could be considered "connected."

Only, the language barrier still stood strong. For lack of a two-way translator, she was often out of luck when her elderly companion was busy teaching or otherwise occupied. As luck would have it, however, on that day and at that moment, she was free and knew exactly what Abby needed. Rumours told of factions which had successfully made contact with the outside world and could have certain materials smuggled in via the various lords of trafficking, for a price. At the moment, all she needed was contact, assuming some kind of tech salvaged from HALO, as some boasted having acquired from the tower formerly standing in the radiated north. But what the London native didn't initially know was that the answer was standing right in front of her in the form of a psychic mutant.

The only thing she asked in return was the restoration of her country. It had been too long since they had been a self-governing people, constantly passed along by foreign powers, one after the other. Even not of the country, Abigail knew all too well what she meant, first-hand experience in the current state cementing the importance of the task in her mind. They were by far the worst. But she knew she couldn't hope to do it alone. Planning to enlist the help of the pale and oddly clad woman as well, for now she needed help from the outside. Now, as then, during the initial conflict over the registration act. Largely unaware of details from the previous events of the first takeover, she couldn't realize the irony of calling upon the aid of the man who first helped subjugate the country to attempt to emancipate it. Establishing a mental link with the woman, she broadcast a mental signal, which would pulsate around the world, but registering only in the mind of one. She made a rather nervous mental call to @quintus_knightfall.

"Hello? Mister Knightfall? Um...Okay, so, you probably don't remember me, but it's Abigail. Aensland. We worked together in Washington DC for a while. The one who...let Charles live. I don't know if you're keeping up with things, but I'm in southern Venezuela and I could use your help. I want to set these people free, but they've divided the country and I'll need to start here. I know of a few resistance groups based inside Puerto...Aya....Aye...."

"Ayacucho," the elderly woman chimed in.

"Ayacucho. So....Yeah. Please? If you can make it in, we would all appreciate it so much. I might know of a way to help, if you need it."

And with that, she cut off. Thanking the woman for her help, she ran out abruptly, hoping to catch the oddly dressed motorcyclist before she left.

#202 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Edited by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Caracas, Northern Venezuela

Victor stood in the center of a broken city. The Monarchs had walled the people in before deploying chemical weapons. Then the maddened villains had slaughtered their way through the city. Then had come the HALO Corporation and the attacks of the insane crow terrorist. His wave of exploding bio-bombs had once again decimated the population centers. And if that was not enough the North had suffered more than any other region under the assault of NATO.

Even Victors metal heart was moved by the plight of the people. He had, however arrived for more than mere sentiment. In Caracas more than any other land only one kind of people had survived.

The strong. Men and women of iron hearts and steady eyes. Strong backs and calloused hands. Strong people who would ask, no, they would demand a leader proved himself.

Victor would have it no other way.

Before him stood the battle damaged palace of Venezuela. Its marble walls were scored by gunfire, its hallways scorched by fire. Balconies had collapsed and joined the rubble upon the street.

Victor tore it down with his own hands. Block by block he dismantled the colossal structure.

The sun rose in the ash poisoned sky as he removed the roof. Organized stacks of lumber, nails, shingles and more grew in the street.

The sun fell as he took apart the walls. Square stacks of marble grew, coils of wire, piles of rebar and crushed mortar.

Darkness fell. Victor's legs worked like tireless pistons, his hands indefatigable vice grips, his heart an unceasing hydraulic pump.

The sun rose upon a pristine foundation.

Victor begin to build.

#204 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

The north...

"And you say this is your 'base camp' grunt?" Asked Wile as he stood on a cliff side overlooking a VRS base. Grunt shivered while giving a nod. "Excellent, shall we begin then?" He said while raising his hand in the air, creating a large ball of energy that he tossed down to the center of the base camp. The ball would detonate and literally destroy any and all electronics that got caught in it's mile radius. The boy god walked in through the front entrance during the explosion with his hands folded behind his back, Grunt standing at his side. "Mortals..Surrender yourselves to your new god and leader, and I will spare your pathetic lives.."

#205 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: We could take this country, together. Just the two of us.

#206 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Posted by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat:

The VRS suddenly were attacked by a man with great power however he made a fatal error..this North was so run down and shitty it had virtually no electronics involved in keeping it defended. Around 100 VRS members encircled the man, Some in prone some taking shelter behind buildings and cars and some simply standing however they all pointed at the man with deadly AK-47's. The VRS trembled as other stood proud in the mist of this danger. The officer in command walked out with a pistol drawn as he walked towards the little boy "Shut the fuck up" He shot a bullet hoping to hit Grunt in the left eye. Upon this, the entire VRS army would fire a deadly volley of shots, literally hundreds of bullets a second if the officer in command was touched.

#209 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
#210 Edited by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Wile did not move a single inch as Grunt was shot, he was but a servant after all. Wile now held in his hand, a massive ball of shrapnel from almost every bullet that had been fired, dropping it in front of the commander while smirking. "Perhaps I was not clear, you filth..Surrender..Or die.."

#211 Posted by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: Its gonna be Victor, Asteria and maybe some others. You're welcome to join in!

#212 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: Its gonna be Victor, Asteria and maybe some others. You're welcome to join in!

I'm gona have to fight all of you in this case. On my own. No help. I will win and it will be great and legendary.

#213 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio
#214 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
#215 Posted by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio
#216 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat said:

Wile did not move a single inch as Grunt was shot, he was but a servant after all. Wile now held in his hand, a massive ball of shrapnel from almost every bullet that had been fired, dropping it in front of the commander while smirking. "Perhaps I was not clear, you filth..Surrender..Or die.."

The officer tilted his head and spoke "We are under your command..." He gave out his hand for a shake, upon touching him the officer would explode with more than enough for to blow up a high grade tank hopefully killing wile.

#217 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "I don't need you..However.." Wile stared at the open hand and simply raised his, using a spell that would hopefully turn the bones of the man into literal goo. "..Just your peasants.."

#218 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat: The Officer died as another took him place this-time slightly more authoritative, He whistled as he walked next-to Wile "For what purpose?"

#219 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: With a flash step, Haraguni Shiho stood behind him. She would have no problem thriving in such an environment, but refrained from "cleaning" the area as she had done inside the base of the Renegades. Against his height, she did not appear much, but her gait was one of dignity, like that of one who owned the place.

Her steps were soundless as she approached him, but she did not come expecting a fight, even if perpetually dressed as such.

"I have heard...whispers of you, in the minds of others. What is your purpose?"

#220 Edited by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Wile chuckled at the comedic replacing of the officer. Now with his eyes glowing, he looked at the commander. "Your cause is pathetic and aimless, I only look to bring order and a new rule to this barren wasteland.." His words echoed through the air, this time using his divine persuasion to try and brainwash the mortals, it was his will as a god.

#221 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat: The officer laughed out loud hysterically "We have no cause, nothing resides here...its a wasteland, we are all being forced here anyways...The VRS is not a voluntary service in the North however...each solider has cancer and family - So we are doing it for the money"

#222 Edited by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "You idiots would be doing for something meaningless.." Wile rubbed his brow while sighing. "If I knew you were after something as trivial as money..Then this would have gone by alot faster..I can give you all more than you would have earned serving here in a hundred lifetimes.."

#223 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_:

Victor never slowed his pace, working as he spoke. "I am here to build a Kingdom." Laying down a heavy marble block. "Why are you here?"

#224 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: "So..You are the giant they spoke of.." Wile walks up behind the metal man with a cocky smile on his face, lifting one of the blocks with magic and putting it in place.

#225 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat:

Victor drives a length of rebar into the stone foundation. "I suppose I am. Who are you?"

#226 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: "A god..Don't be fooled by my current form.." Wile chuckled as he walked in front of the man. "I see you are building paradise, I have come to join you in building it.."

#227 Edited by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat:

He moves to the right six inches and slams another two yards of rebar into the stone. "Everyone is welcome. So long as they pull their own weight. No freeloaders, no charity." Grunting as he drives another steel rod into the stone foundation.

#228 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: Wile raises a brow and smirks while raising his hand, suddenly dozens of pieces of rubble start to float and shift around with supernatural skill. In a matter of moments, what was once a mound of rock and ruin was now an arch way, perfectly crafted. "Yes..'Freeloaders' as you said" He taunted while doing the same around the arch way, crafting more and more structure.

#229 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: @_hazmat:

Like royal badass's the VRS suddenly turn up out of nowhere once the realize that two people are talking in a prohibited zone - A full array of 50 troops with two tanks surround the two soon to be victims as a man with a loud speaker bellows "YOU ARE IN A FORBIDDEN ZONE" The tanks open fire at both, each firing a single round towards each opponent hoping to annihilate.

#230 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: "Doyo ni. I would help you, if you wish," she stated plainly.

#231 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat:

He tests the strength of the arches and offers a nod of approval. Never a man for to talk when he should be working he simply goes back to work, constructing the building block by block.

#232 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio
@_hazmat said:

@pyrogram: "You idiots would be doing for something meaningless.." Wile rubbed his brow while sighing. "If I knew you were after something as trivial as money..Then this would have gone by alot faster..I can give you all more than you would have earned serving here in a hundred lifetimes.."

"Elaborate....." The man lowered their guns.

#233 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_:

He nods. "All are welcome so long as they pull their own weight. No charity. No freeloading." Lifting his arm to point toward a small stack of building tools. "There are saws, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tape and more there."

#234 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: "Observe.." Wile pointed at the jeep parked a few feet away and literally turned the entire thing into solid gold in a blink of an eye. "That there is worth more than you would have made in two months no? Is that not enough you gluttons?" He then threw his hand up, gold coins roughly worth a few thousand rained down from the sky.

@pyrogram said:

Like royal badass's the VRS suddenly turn up out of nowhere once the realize that two people are talking in a prohibited zone - A full array of 50 troops with two tanks surround the two soon to be victims as a man with a loud speaker bellows "YOU ARE IN A FORBIDDEN ZONE" The tanks open fire at both, each firing a single round towards each opponent hoping to annihilate.

"Damn!" Wile exclaimed while using magic to stop the tank shell mid air and sent it right back at the massive vehicle. "Metal man, deal with the tanks, I shall rid of the vermin!" He somewhat asked of his new accomplice while creating a cloud of fog as cover while firing a few bolts of energy at some of the troops.

#235 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @pyrogram:

The tank round smashed into Victors chest knocking him a dozen yards. The explosion tears apart his ornate garb. As he stands blood like mercy can be seen running from cuts on his chest.

He scowls.

And a ruby beam of pure kinetic energy bursts forth from his eyes. Spearing toward the closest tank with more than enough power to punch clean through it.

#236 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

The tanks blew up in a furious rage as the men inside were incinerated by the catastrophic turn around of events, the 50 men on the ground opened with with a deadly array of bullets, half of the 50 shooting at one, the other 25 shooting at the other attacker.

#237 Edited by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: Eyeing the enigmatic silver beast, the Arcani Apostle simply shrugged her right shoulder. "I do not do charity." More attuned to fighting, killing, and destroying than building, she stared at the tools for a good while.

Katana, more efficient than saw. Fists ample substitute for hammer. Claws possible makeshift screwdriver.

Without much of a clue, her focus shifted to clarification of the immediate task. "What do you require?"

#238 Edited by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

*Taps foot* Zhanshi wants to fight but this aint the right time yet...grrr.

#239 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio

@niccolo_machiavelli @darkknightdetective

With the recent revelation regarding the Venezuelan political situation, the Martial Arts Aristocrat was immediate in opportunistically capitalizing on the unanticipated occurrence for the potential betterment of the once proud Latin nation. Having contacted a duality of recognizably reliable allies, the Knightfall Don's altruistic objectives circulate around the intention of seizing control over an enormous portion of the fallen South American country for the purpose of rapidly commencing a peaceful restoration of its former self, concluding with the acquisition of its freedom. Unconcerned with acting as its public or authentic political leader, the Cultured Catalan's enlisting of his Italian counterpart's aid serves not only to facilitate his existent goal, but for the Mercurial Machiavelli to act as the leader of whatever portion of Venezuela they obtain.

In spite of their collective martial talent and undeniable intellectual superiority, the Spanish Storm Shadow had been instinctively aware of the disadvantageous obstacles that the deadly duo would most likely face in the wake of their premeditated plot. A humble awareness that had prompted Andres to seek out the aid of yet another of his comrades. A caped crusader of unmatched investigatory prowess, and a man of genuinely heroic morals, Dark Vengeance. Meticulous in his approach of such delicate matters, Don Andres' request for both allies to meet him at an agreed location in the politically unstable country has yet to receive an anticipated answer. Situating himself at a less hostile area, the Stylish Savant waits in characteristic patience for both allies, his initial objective, to have both his allies meet one another for effortlessly executed teamwork to take place.

Additionally hoping to collectively select an appropriate area to seize with intellectual suggestions from both the Mercurial Machiavelli and the brooding Dark Knight, Andres waits, maintaining composed silence. Clad in a luxurious, three-piece, two-button Ermenegildo Zegna Centennial suit, fashionably accompanied by a lavish vest, a personally stylized silk tie, and extravagant cotton-silk with a collar bar inappropriate for his current environment, the perpetually dapper Maestro glances downwards at his Rolex Yacht Master ll watch, consciously hoping his allies do not force him to wait unnecessarily extended periods of time.

#240 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: @pyrogram: "HAH!" Wile summoned a shield in front of him by the extension of his hands to collect the bullets in it's arcane structure. At the very last point of being able to hold it, he cast the shield forward, sending every single bullet like a storm towards Wile's attackers. "Is this the best this realm has to offer!?" The god shouted while sending out a pulse that would awaken what dead had become of his attack as ghouls to attack the living VRS.

#241 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_:

Removing a hand drawn blueprint from his garb he hands it to Shiho. "This is what I am building here. The walls are going up now, then I the second floor, then the roof."

#242 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat: @pyrogram:

Bullets bounce from his skin like pebbles against a mountain side. He scows and sweeps a ruby beam across the ranks of VRS. Much weaker than his previous shot he is attempting to deal blunt force trauma to the men, not blow through an armored vehicle.

#243 Edited by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: ( Mercurial Machiavelli - STOLEN THAT TERM! )

The intricately gifted Martial Arts practitioner was made aware of a meeting that involved the highly intelligent and undoubtedly deadly Morte Knightfall. Instantly getting ready to depart for the country he had donned himself the finest assortment of weapons that may come of use - An extensive supply of enigmatically selected bombs, poisons and other weapons cunningly concealed in his robes as he departed for the country. Soon after he had arrived at the destination that was requested of him, confidently strutting towards Andres he kept his head low as to not be seen by any sneaky eyes - He tranquilly stood next-to Andres who would easily become aware of his presence , He was wearing the same highly expensive ( But practical ) robes since their first meeting in the museum. He then chuckled to himself quietly as he spoke humorously "The Dog has arrived" Taunting himself about the fact Andres had once called him a dog looking for a bone.

#244 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: Shiho took a brief look at the drawn blueprint and had it stored away in Emma-hoo's photographic memory, to be held in her mind whenever needed. Wordlessly, she went to work building, transmission of the know-how passed into her mind by the bird.

#245 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_: "Hello.." A small boy walked up behind the woman as she was working, looking at her garbs.

#246 Posted by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

@_hazmat: @beast_of_brass: ( I got busy, just fake you killed all the VRS off-panel so you two can continue , Sorry! )

#247 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_strigidae_:

Victor works in silence, though pitching in or requesting help whenever there is a task one of them cannot complete on their own.

[ I love the Owl BTW. ]

#248 Posted by _BattleBug_ (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@beast_of_brass: @niccolo_machiavelli: Gotcha)

"Heheh..Silly mortals.." Wile sat upon a small throne he had crafted as he watched 50 undead VRS soldiers slave away at building structures. "I'm certain the metal man will be pleased with the new..Work force.."

#249 Posted by Beast_of_Brass (153 posts) - - Show Bio
#250 Posted by Connoisseur (6560 posts) - - Show Bio