The Ruins of Venezuela - Recently Fixed

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: So you're saying if we peacefully protest, you'll leave? Riiiight.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@_strigidae_: No I'm saying after a while I would have built infrastructure and helped people, but now you ravaged the land with your self-righteous vindictive stuff.

It is impossible to suffer without making someone pay for it; every complaint already contains revenge.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1003  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@pyrogram: We've ravaged the land? Said the person who stole all the resources, cut all the trees and stole all the oil, then pointed guns at all the people and built a wall to keep them separated. We picked up guns.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1004  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

"Round em all, all the children let's go round em up" The VRS general spoke too his troops, 50 children found wondering around an undisclosed side of the country where found seemingly lost. They were in a restricted zone however, this gave the VRS enough just reason to perform what atrocity they were just about to do. "There! Line up, single file all 50 of them hands on heads looking towards the ground" The pure terrified fear of each child was seen vividly in each tearing eye, the screams and bellows of other children almost made some of the VRS want to stop. Almost. The children lines up, one by one as they took their place ready to die too young.

"Okay! Let's get on with this" The troops aim, took off the safety and emptied round after round into each child creating one of the biggest massacres the country had ever seen. The street was now lined with the blood of 50 - innocent Venezuelan children.

The officer in command walked over to an injured boy, he was seemingly still alive crying for his mother "Muumm...mum..." The officer smirked, took out his knife as he picked the boy up "Sleep child"He dug the knife deeply into the child's left eye socket, blood squirted all around them as he turned back to his troops "OKAY! LET'S GO SQUAD! MORE CHILDREN TO KILL - LET'S HEAD TO THE WEST - MOVE OUT!" He dropped the dead body nonchalantly without care.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I knew you were gonna do some sh!t like that, just because.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: You were partly responsible for making me do it, don't even lie.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1008  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@pyrogram: Who's blaming others for what they themselves are doing?

"More children to kill! Yeah!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1009  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

"TOBY! PLEASE WAKE UP! Christopher performed CPR on his down team-mate, they had known each-other since birth, gone to the same school before all of this started, joined the same squad just beacuse. Hell, Chris had even helped deliver Toby's wife's baby during the peak take-over. 5 minutes ago he had started to perform CPR....he slouched over his best friends body dismayed, hugging him tightly "I....Why...I'm so sorry Toby...I will tell Samantha..." He started to cry unlike a man, he had remembered the new-born baby "It's my fault...I...I could have stopped this..WHY!" Christoper stood up angered taking out his gun, firing blindly into the air with an amazing amount of rage for his friends death, he had let the rebel shoot his mate while he was "busy"...and now a child would grow up with no father. "F..f....forgive me...I..." He dropped to the ground unable to speak....another causality of the war torn country....

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I should kill Chris, just because.....But I won't.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Remember, the troops have family etc...the VRS are not volunteers. Killing a troop is making an orphan.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1014  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@pyrogram: Well, Abby wouldn't. Shiho wouldn't care.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"What do you mean we have to kill children? Are you SICK? I DID NOT SIGH UP FOR THIS TO FEED MY FAMILY IN THIS GOD-FORSAKEN LAND TO CREATE PARENTS WITHOUT CHILDREN" Antonio smashed the table with the butt of his gun angrily before carrying on "I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!" He shook his head, his anger growing and growing "I joined....unlike the rest of the troops who were forced here to make a difference, to be the light in the darkness...I think I can do it, but not by killing children - Let me lead...please Markus....Let me make this country good again" The officer in command Markus started to laugh sadistically, almost taking the piss "Do...Do you really think I care about your feelings and morals...this is war my friend, war in which sacrifices have to be made..." Antonio retorted as he pushed up-to the man, face-to-face. His voice stern "I. Will. NOT. Kill children." Antonio smiled, in a flash seemingly instant he brought a knife up and dug it deep into Antonio's neck, blood trickled down slowly as Markus looked around at the other troops "Any other objects?" He snickered before walking away.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Abby is here now. She has a moral obligation to do the right thing regardless of allies, I trust in her. But, do you?

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Saying things like that's just gonna confuse and scare her, probably into making some bigger mistake, no doubt.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: .....I am hoping she realized what she is doing is far worse than anything I have done, she is abandoning her morals.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I wouldn't say it's far worse than anything you've done. I disagree.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

"Did you hear about the rumors Mark....You know, the ones about the child sex slaves being brought into our camp?" The duo continued walking through the abandoned center which used to be a great hotel, Mark spoke "I know man, I know...I heard John found his own daughter in our camp dressed up as a damn sex slave....rough times dude" They continued, on patrol for the day beacuse some sightings and the recent troubles with supers all coming in and ruining the already beat-up country, the VRS were only trying to do some-good...in any way they thought, some in better ways than others, just last week Marks Squad had vaccinated an entire village. "Do you ever get the feeling that we could be helping more than this?...Being a troop is fine, but really? I think me being a medic or something like that means I could help more people..." He sighed "Shame I have terminal cancer" Shaking his head "Also a shame I have Multiple Sclerosis - I just hope my kids don't get that" The cancer-ridden man started to laugh "How funny? Me, cancer and MS and I am still more active than your lazy ass" He punched Mark on the shoulder as Mark turned around, annoyed "You think this is a joke? I have four kids - FOUR....I don't give a shit about you and yourself, if you make too much noise and I die my kids die....now shut the f*ck up and walk" The two awkwardly continued.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: So, you do admit using children for your own agenda is bad? Goood...

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well duuh. That's what I told Quin in the first place. But him and that god guy started ganging up on me and I panicked.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Pshh. Should have stood your ground, but no you were weak and buckled in the face of adversary - Weak.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I know. It's a flaw I'm trying to overcome.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: You escaped the officer, you can stand your ground.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I escaped him, and he killed all those other people in the mine, probably!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1027  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

1123 meters to the left, Aim check. Stop. Re-configure aim, I can see him. 1235 meters to the left. Got'cha. Steady. Hold breath. Aim. Safety off. Stop. Target on the move. Configure scope again, set to maximum zoom target moving out slightly to the right, aim. Hold breath. Steady Fi--! Stop. Target on the move. Engage armor piercing round, target entering jeep. ETA bullet after firing 25 seconds, compensate for the wind move 1 inch to the right, aim. check. Stop. Again. Slow whisper to spotter "Stan, This guy won't stop moving and I don't want to alert out position without getting a clear shot, what do you say?" Stan nodded before speaking "Get him through the jeep". He nodded back.

Slow breathing, compensation for wind and distance measured. Target not moving, sitting in jeep. Hold breath, steady arm close left eye, raise gun - FIRE. Target hit. Target down. Success. Move on-to next target...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Engineer heard the venezuelan incident day after day,but his agenda did not let him help the situation there,which was critical.He travelled to Venezuela via hidms teleporting machine soon enough to find a bunch of guards killing innocent people.

He took cover as quick as possible,he didn't knew the situation was that critical.Calming down,he cleared his mind of such scene and thought about something to help those civilians.He held the Construction Tool but he couldn't ask for a turret,he couldn't stand killing inocents.He closed his eyes and cleaned his forehead with his glove.

Standing up,so everyone could see him,he shouted to call the guard's attention.

"Hey,you bastards!Why don't you kill someone at your level?!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: The guard walked over towards the man, gun drooped by his side looking despaired "You think we do this by choice? Its the orders or they kill me family by not paying me" The guard shook his head. "Don't come here and act like you have the moral high ground, I have three kids, one with cancer - I do what I need to get by!"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Dell couldn't believe on what he heard.The situation seemed even worst now.He shook his head and took a deep breath.

"So you choose to kill fathers with more children,mothers with babies to feed,you bastards kill KIDS!Kids that must have a family,but have no conditions of life,that only knows the fear,the death!Kids that have cancer too,even worst than the one your son has,they eat like animals,God,they live like animals.Don't they deserve to live as well?Don't they have parents that work hard day after day to get all they can,do what they can.I can help with your family,but can you help the others and their families?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy:

"No" The troop turned away, followed by the other soldiers as they new nothing anybody could do would ever help them, more was at work than simple famine and death. The country had a sickness, a sickness that needed cleansing. A start over. The VRS were struggling to keep control and every member of the force knew it, they did not even try and fix the current situation anymore.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1033  Edited By _Glacier_

@pyrogram:

Dell smiled,ironically and whispered to himself.

"You let me no choice."

Using his magnetic powers,he started to pull the weapons of all the soldiers around.He would not tolerate that group to kill people again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy:

The guns left the troops hands as they buckled backwards, one spoke with a laugh "You think this will do anything?.....stopping us will just mean we cannot stop the rapists, murderers and slave traders....idiot" The started to walk away, disregarding the weapons.

Avatar image for wolf_of_the_west
Wolf_of_the_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eastern Venezuela

"That's the last of it."Dantagon spoke through their telepathic bond as he dragged the final crate into a burned out concrete garage. Cheryl stood by the rusted gate, modified Charon carbine resting in her arms. Bio-cybernetic eye scanning the empty street, alert, and aware.

Vector begin popping the crates open. Weapons, rations, basic medical supplies and clothing. Dantagon briefly inspected the goods, then joined Cheryl at the door.

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. The sun beat down as time crawled. At last five blocks away there was a glitter of light reflecting off metal. Cheryl and Dantagon's rifles snapped up.

A pattern -light, light, pause, light, light, light, pause, light, stop- flickered. Dantagon removed a mirror from his belt and shined a pattern in return.

A woman emerged from the alley. Average height, blond and Nordic in features. Blue tribal tattoos ran down her muscled arms and a dirty Kalashnikov hung from a sling at her chest. She held her hands up and walked toward the pair.

Dantagon lay down in the dirty street, surveying the woman and the surroundings through his ACOG scope. Vector lay on top of a nearby roof, watching the street through a rifle scope. Cheryl walked out to meet the woman. They spoke. The blond woman muttered into a radio and a group of roughly twenty Flock fighters emerged from the alleyway.

Dantagon rose and wave them to the supplies."Gifts from the old man."The Flock guerrillas collected the armaments and supplies and departed, carrying them back to their Company.

The Wolves, mission accomplished, slipped away through the dusty streets.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blows them up before they get away

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1038  Edited By _Glacier_

@pyrogram:

"Give one more step and your kids will be turned into orphans,and I can live with that.Can they?"

He was not joking,the weapons triggers began to shake.

"Now,one of you is coming here and update me with details,please."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: This is all I know. This is why so hard I go. Swear to God, I put my heart and soul into this more than anybody knows.

Weak.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: I know. You cannot even stand up for yourself.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1043  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@pyrogram: No, I mean you're weak.

I don't need to stand up for myself. I stand up for my superiors and people I care about.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1044  Edited By Pyrogram

@_strigidae_: Said the girl who is too scared to join the KOV.

Yeah, You stand up for child slavery.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I was only scared of embarrassing people like you. Too good and I might make you quit.

Meh.
Meh.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1046  Edited By Pyrogram

@_strigidae_: Said the girl who boasts about my Fan Fiction writing every three seconds whenever I tell you that you are better than me, do I see some ego shining through? Thought you hated it? ;)

And then we see your true side.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I haven't a clue what you're talking about. You should probably shush because I'm just that awesome.

You caught me in a Strigidae mindset.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: I like this ego version of you, even though you hate it. Or not, maybe you lied? I don't know. You shush. I'm near confusion again.

No no, that was yours. I assure you.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I like this not-alive version of you! Maybe you love it!

That threw a spanner in the works.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: I am alive enough! Maybe!

It really, really did.