Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#901  Edited By Pyrogram

@amaranth_strix:

Dazed from the immense force of which Amaranth had createdPyro stumbled backwards flailing his arms around "Cheat!" He toppled over onto the ground comically as he held his ears, "Okay! You got lucky THAT time!" Quickly getting back to his feet while trying secretly picking pick up a small, but deadly pebble in his hand he winked "Look!" Pointing behind Amaranth with his left hand, his right dashed the pebble towards Amaranths shin with enough calculated force ( beacuse he had done it many times before ) to hopefully knock his brother onto the ground beacuse of the strength of the throw.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#902  Edited By Zain_

@warsman:

The bots lowered their repulsion units "I am an artificial intelligence - You cannot threaten nor reason with me when I am under order, I am Niccolo's advocate - Speak now or this possible alliance will be in tatters before it has begun" The Stark Bots crossed their arms in unison.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Amaranth looked. It was better to be sure, to always check for real threats and ensure ones awareness isn't compromised..

..but at the cost of missing Pyro's pebble. Which collides with his leg hard enough to lift his leg clean off the floor and slam Amaranth to the ground with a THUD. He grunted, then chuckled as he climbed back to his feet.

"Dirty tricks."With a grin."I approve."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix:

No Caption Provided

An explosive echo followed by an orchestra of gun-shots rang through the area as Pyro swiftly turned around in shock, Looking around he could see nothing. His enhanced hearing must have played a factor, Turning back around to Amaranth started he spoke "What...what happened in this place Brother?" He surveyed the ruins "I never questioned it"

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@niccolo_machiavelli:

No Caption Provided

"Enough of this," the Dog of War barked, riding up beside his emissary on a black steed. He opened the visor of his helmet and glared into the optic sensors of the automatons with his gruesomely defiant half-melted visage.

"Niccolo, you need to work on the wiring for your bots here. My messenger has repeated what I told him three times and they still refuse to listen. I suppose that it is not too different from the typical human though," he spat dryly, meaning for the mildly humorous comment to disappear.

"Instead of having enemies on three fronts, I believe it mutually beneficial for both of us to make peace before we start another war."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Amaranth sighed. Stroking his goatee he answered in his deep rumble. "Venezuela came under assault from a team known as the Monarchs, who where allied with the President of the USA. I organized the defense of the country, and even managed to capture Quintus, but in the end our forces were overwhelmed."

He waves a hand around at the destruction."Though aside from the Capitol, Caracas, most of Venezuela was untouched. A company known as HALO Corporation took over when the Monarchs disappeared. Eventually a terrorist attacked the country, and once more the President became involved. He sent his army, and the forces of his ally Stark into the country to fight HALO and in the resulting battle nearly everything was destroyed. They sized control of the country, and that is what we have today.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix:

No Caption Provided

"Hmm....What is your stance on this country now? Let is decay? Or...breath life into it? Personally....I think life shall flourish but with aid....for example brother..." Pyro stood up, performing a few hand movements as the sky darkened casting a shadow over the land. "I can still control the weather Brother, a healing weather if needed..." The clouds opened up, pouring ran down onto the two men, upon each droplet of rain touching the ground fresh grass grew in its wake. Pyro smiled "However...." The rain continued, but the grass suddenly died "I cannot sustain such power without my Xanthium hammer - Which is lost"

No Caption Provided

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#908  Edited By Amaranth

@pyrogram:

"A long hard rain would do this country good brother."He smiled, a genuine smile. Though the weather might be pouted and the skies filthy any rain was still better than the slow starvation brought about by a lack of crops and drinking water.

"As for the country I believe the best plan is to start small, to build a small and stable refuge for those who wish to stay. Then once there is a stable foundation in place, one with resources and infrastructure then expand outward and bring those benefits to others."

He frowns."Lost? How did this happen? And do you need my aid?"

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-603268e0997d9
deactivated-603268e0997d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niccolo_machiavelli:

With a virtual precognitive preparation for the impending, intellectual implementation of the slyly situated smoke bomb by the Machiavelli Magister, the Daughter of Death-Dealing's exceptionally escalated brain had excellently evaluated the plausibility of any immediate threat powerfully posed by the bomb with fruitful rapidity. Harboring no alarming desire to evade the relatively potent, sensory-depraving eruption of the smoke bomb, the Fraga Fatale's frenetic fusion of physical and mental fortitude had realistically rendered her ultimately unaffected by the Intellectual Italian's incipient attempt. Visually unfazed by the abruptly orchestrated occurrence, the entirety of Yana's focus rested respectfully on Niccolo.

Instinctively reliant on a creative combinational coupling of peerlessly precise sensory perception and impressively incomparable instantaneousness, the Combat Cobra nimbly repositioned herself in anticipatory avoidance of her versatilely gifted opponent's emerging bladed attempt, intellectually utilizing technically sound footwork in simultaneous conjunction with her delay-less, instant-speed, ominously operating infinitely beyond scientifically existent perception, save for methodically mastered precognition. Consistently immersed in high-speed movement, the Martial Arts Misteria effortlessly exercised indefinitely superior rapidity and quickness to that of her speedster sibling, Andres. With a quasi-repeated bladed assault, Yana soundly executed a downwards, horizontal swing of her La Fraga sword, the infinitely sharpened edge of its artistically crafted, aesthetic silver blade targeting the Italian's exposed wrist, the explosive muscular strength, undefined speed, and torque-imbued swing intricately instilling an unmitigated force behind the undeniably unrivaled product of masterful metallurgy. With the hope of cleanly cutting off her opponent's hand prior to even his elevated mental faculties realistically registering the possible injury's severity, the Fraga was ruthless in following her opening counter.

However, entrapped in her own offensively minded approach, Yana's defensive responsibility was finely exploited by a cleverly planted bomb, positioned roughly under La Rosa. Unanticipated abruptness had enveloped the ensuing situation as explosive might had forced Valencia's Vengeance into an unfavorably acquired airborne positioned. Fruitful fortune however, had only rendered superficially wounded, the tenacious toughness of her muscular tissue and intensively conditioned physical fortitude preventing any impairing damage. Exercising her aerially adept acrobatic athleticism, the Fraga Fatale masterfully re-positioned herself in artistic fashion, swiftly tilting herself towards the explosively generated hole while elegantly arching her body for a quick-footed landing through the opened space in the rooftop. Offensively altering her aerial position, the ruthless Misteria, with the fundamental aid of an imaginary circle, expertly conceptualized the airborne distance between her and the Italian, relying on the gathered gravitational potential energy from her fall, bringing down her right arm in an explosive, vertical swing with La Fraga, the sheer force and strength exponentially multiplied by the Trion's blade energy-amplifying qualities, the silvery blade seeking to utterly shatter Niccolo's blade with a combinational lethality of superior metallurgy, unrelenting force, and environmentally adapted technique. Prior to connection however, the contained phantom energy in La Fraga's blade will instantaneously implement its effect of divergent expansion to apart the sword's gravitationally bound blade in preparation for the immediate overcoming of nuclear and electrical forces to tear apart the sword by its atoms and subsequent subatomic particles, effectively reducing it to nothingness in humanly unregistered time.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malum: ( Badasssss! Lovely details at the end! Will reply tomorrow or tonight :)

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman said:
No Caption Provided

"Enough of this," the Dog of War barked, riding up beside his emissary on a black steed. He opened the visor of his helmet and glared into the optic sensors of the automatons with his gruesomely defiant half-melted visage.

"Niccolo, you need to work on the wiring for your bots here. My messenger has repeated what I told him three times and they still refuse to listen. I suppose that it is not too different from the typical human though," he spat dryly, meaning for the mildly humorous comment to disappear.

"Instead of having enemies on three fronts, I believe it mutually beneficial for both of us to make peace before we start another war."

The Stark bot stayed put surveying the man before speaking "We were originally created by Peak industries - Anthony Stark CEO - Enforcer - Past Fugitive - Niccolo merely stole us - He did not make us" The Bot folded its arms humanly "Possibly......Will you require assistance, or simply a peace treaty for...now"

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#914  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@niccolo_machiavelli:

"Ah, that makes sense. I wouldn't imagine someone like Niccolo purposely programming his iron soldiers with the tendency to threaten messengers," the compliment fell out of his mouth.

"Anyway, you'd know when I wanted assistance. For right now, I have 10,000 swords ready to march for the North if you would have me in your council hall."

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915  Edited By Xorion

First the destruction, then the chaos and now the chess game. Venezuela was having big things happening in recent times. Xorion was watching in his apartment through his spells, waiting for his time. There was a big mutant in the north and an interesting energies were coming from south. But his place was niether of them. He saw a vision of himself between the group of people with different nationalities. His vision was specific and had given Xorion to the information about the location he must be. With no idea on what will happen next, Xorion took his tools and his coat and with a simple ritual he vanished from his apartment.

@morte_knightfall: @madame_blossom: @niccolo_machiavelli: @darkknightdetective:

A cloud of dust had gotten awaken from the ground. The dust span arround before taking the appeareance of a man then they fell leaving Xorion standing with a smile in his face. Xorion coughed a little before getting use to the air of the place. He had seen more people in his vision but they seemed to be divided, there were only a well dressed man, a spooky looking man and a woman from whom Xorion felt mystical energies. He walked towards to the well dressed man and woman. Without giving it a much tought. ''No hostility here, mate! I'd appreciate if we avoid one of those fight first get along later situations. With that being said.'' Xorion made a hand gesture as if he was presenting himself to the audience. ''The name's Xorion. At your service.'' With a warm smile on his face he had adjusted his tie and tried to take the dust off his coat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916  Edited By Pyrogram

@xorion: ( For the record, Niccolo is with those two but just not at the moment )

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: My apologies then. I've got it wrong will edit now but if all of you are there then I'll need to edit again. I would appreciate the information :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xorion: Niccolo is currently engaging in a fight. Those two are waiting on his "orders" or whatever.

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: So he is not there. I knew he was with them but as he is not there right now I didn't include you >:P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xorion: Well you still missed out DarkKnightDetective who is there ;)

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well I thought you were all gone and two of them were there waiting. It's hard to keep up from here :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922  Edited By Pyrogram

@xorion: Where would the Knight have gone? lol

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I don't know maybe he gotta pee or he needed time for himself a little. I don't know. How can I know? You are the one with them! :D I have read somewhere that it was the plan.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I have included the sir darkie as the spooky man. Happy now? >:P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Finally I've got your appreciation then. :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929  Edited By Xorion
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"A long hard rain would do this country good brother."He smiled, a genuine smile. Though the weather might be pouted and the skies filthy any rain was still better than the slow starvation brought about by a lack of crops and drinking water.

"As for the country I believe the best plan is to start small, to build a small and stable refuge for those who wish to stay. Then once there is a stable foundation in place, one with resources and infrastructure then expand outward and bring those benefits to others."

He frowns."Lost? How did this happen? And do you need my aid?"

Pyro nodded approvingly at the rain gesture, The land was so dead...the rain would do more then grow the crops, it would be a start in washing away all of the pain. "Hmm, I wonder how well this country can even function with all of the pain and suffering associated with it in the recent time..Why anybody would wish to stay is beyond me" Humans sometimes troubled him...being alive for so long, he admired the courage and perseverance but not the stubborn nature which got them killed "Ahh...Long tale..Well no, My stupidity...Arriving here I passed over the north of the country, upon doing so felt the radiation and while shielding myself I dropped the hammer....inside of the north" He shook his head "Too far for me to summon, I will have to trek outwards and find it..the metal is too rare to lose" He sighed at the thought of going to a radiated location.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931  Edited By Assault

Just read the OP for this. Brilliant stuff, whoa. The Five Off thing is so creative, realistic too. I can totally imagine humanity making a cuss word out of something like that. Niice.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#932  Edited By Pyrogram

@assault said:

Just read the OP for this. Brilliant stuff, whoa. The Five Off thing is so creative, realistic too. I can totally imagine humanity making a cuss word out of something like that. Niice.

Thanks ^__^

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#933  Edited By Amaranth

@pyrogram:

Amaranth rested his hands upon his utility belt as he listened to his brothers tale. His first impulse was to reprimand him for dropping such a valuable tool, but he suppressed it. Amaranth had always struggled with the worst portion of being an elder sibling; assuming intellectual superiority and snapping orders and younger siblings was not unique to humans. Amaranth considered it a flaw in his character, a flaw he struggled to overcome.

Instead he offers what help he can. "I am not sure I can brave the Northern lands brother, I have already been subjected to a great deal of radiation these last few months. My body is not as durable as your own."

"But I do know two who can, and they are already within the North. Do you remember Asteria, the Amazon? She is Caracas assisting Victor, the metal man. If you would like I could contact them and see what assistance they could offer you."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix:

Folding his arms nodding naturally as his brother spoke, slightly surprised that he had not told him he was reckless or irresponsible for losing his tool. His arms tightly folded his grunted in agreement before speaking "Yes, Too make radiation and who knows what you'll mutate into" He winked mischievously before continuing "The metal man! Ahh! Please, Contact them!"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

East Venezuela

A new challenger arrives!
A new challenger arrives!

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

A gruff chuckle."Could grow a third arm."Then he opens his psychic link with Albert. "Albert, put me through to Victor"

A few moments pass before Victor's metallic voice booms in Amaranth's head "Yes?"

"Victor, a fellow Arcani seeks to visit the North in search of a lost artifact. Could you extend your hospitality?"

"Da. Of course. "Amaranth closes the link and looks to Pyro. "You're good to go, Victor is expecting you."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: ( We gona RP it? )

Pyro smiled "Good" He walked upto Amaranth, extending a hand "I will be off, it's been good seeing you Brother, it had been too long!"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ If you'd like, sure. But I know you're overloaded with RPGs right now. ]

Amaranth clasps his brothers hand in his and rests a hand on his shoulder. "Far too long. Good luck, and don't forget to write."He winks.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finds the hammer. Steals it.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Grounds you for the summer and makes you apologize for stealing.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Disobeys you because you were never around! Daddy issues! Becomes a stripper!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#942  Edited By Pyrogram

Amaranth clasps his brothers hand in his and rests a hand on his shoulder. "Far too long. Good luck, and don't forget to write."He winks.

( Hrm...you are correct. But I am going to do that Mega-Posting thing...so Soon I will be free!-Ish )

Pyro nodded back before leaving, going to find his contact...

Finds the hammer. Steals it.

Stealing from your own family...tsk tsk

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#943  Edited By Amaranth
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [ Sounds good! Just let me know when you're free. Sometimes it takes us a minute to get around to stuff, but its usually good when we do. ]

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Technically, I didn't know the hammer was yours, or that we're.....blergh!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#947  Edited By Pyrogram

@_strigidae_: Still...stealing SMH...What did Amaranth teach you?...tsk tsk tsk...

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Scavenge what you can, and God or Zeus or anybody else can't save anyone who stands in your way.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: It's stealing, Not scavenging. I never threw it away I dropped it so it's still mine :P

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It is scavenging. It's all the same.