#151 Posted by Nova Perez (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. I vote for

VV

ZS

and WAL

#152 Posted by Richard Wolfe (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Agreed, And I Also think that they should expand on the amount of people inducted each year.

No way......then it's not exclusive.

@Nova Perez said:

Awesome. I vote for

VV

ZS

and WAL

um......I vote the same.

#153 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Richard Wolfe: I Dunno, Certain People May Have deserved spots in years where they weren't put, I Mean rather then just honoring four people that deserve it in A Few Peoples eye's maybe a few more could be included to actually try and please everyone, It doesn't matter if it's exclusive or not, People have different opinions.

#154 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I say it over and over again....... not every great writer is a HOFer.

#155 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_: Exactly. You've completely proven my point. The Obvious solution is to let the more good writers in.

#156 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: No you don't get me.....not every great writer deserves to be a HOFer.

#157 Posted by Mercy_ (92767 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with Hawk on this one. The HOF is the HOF...it's the all time greats. It's not 'everybody who is really good' or even 'everybody who is really, really good'. It's the cream of the crop and the best of the best. Adding more people in dilutes that.

Moderator
#158 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_: Your Absolutely right.

I Don't get you. Why in God's name do they not deserve some form of recognition if they are great writers? Isn't that what RPGing is, Writing?

#159 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I'm saying there is a difference between great and HOF level.

#160 Posted by Mercy_ (92767 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@_Hawk_: Your Absolutely right.

I Don't get you. Why in God's name do they not deserve some form of recognition if they are great writers? Isn't that what RPGing is, Writing?

There is a difference between being a great writer and being in the HOF.

Think of it in terms of sports. Are all great players inducted into their respective HOF's? No, they're not. Players who were groundbreaking, or continually phenomenal, who left lasting impressions, who became household names and changed the way the game was played...those are the people who are in the HOF.

If we start adding in all the great writers on the Vine...the HOF will mean nothing, other than a group of really talented people, as opposed to the best of the best.

Moderator
#161 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrugs. Who gives a crap about being in the HoF? As long as you enjoy writing, and found some people that enjoy your writing and like rpg-ing with you, voting threads mean absolutely nothing other than enhancing someones e-peen. And if you really need that, you're either really insecure or you're just plain arrogant. My two cents.

#162 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Shrugs. Who gives a crap about being in the HoF? As long as you enjoy writing, and found some people that enjoy your writing and like rpg-ing with you, voting threads mean absolutely nothing other than enhancing someones e-peen. And if you really need that, you're either really insecure or you're just plain arrogant. My two cents.

Worth much more than two cents, my friend.

#163 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross said:

Shrugs. Who gives a crap about being in the HoF? As long as you enjoy writing, and found some people that enjoy your writing and like rpg-ing with you, voting threads mean absolutely nothing other than enhancing someones e-peen. And if you really need that, you're either really insecure or you're just plain arrogant. My two cents.

^^^^

#164 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross: Where I do agree to some level...I find it funny that something that is just a bit of fun gets such a serious reply! :p

#165 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@_Hawk_: Your Absolutely right.

I Don't get you. Why in God's name do they not deserve some form of recognition if they are great writers? Isn't that what RPGing is, Writing?

There is a difference between being a great writer and being in the HOF.

Think of it in terms of sports. Are all great players inducted into their respective HOF's? No, they're not. Players who were groundbreaking, or continually phenomenal, who left lasting impressions, who became household names and changed the way the game was played...those are the people who are in the HOF.

If we start adding in all the great writers on the Vine...the HOF will mean nothing, other than a group of really talented people, as opposed to the best of the best.

So basically.. there's average... then there's US :P

#166 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aiden Cross: Wait I retract my statement never read the last page.

:p

#167 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow said:

@Aiden Cross: Wait I retract my statement never read the last page.

:p

ABI JUST ROLLED ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!

#168 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead.: WIN

#169 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow: Annnnd I just pulled a bit of toffee popcorn out of her hair -__-

#170 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh well there is some irony...

#171 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Heh well there is some irony...

irony?...

#172 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Heh well there is some irony...

irony?...

I know you sooo well. cant say it here I dont want the irioner <----- created it. to start a scene

#173 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador said:

Heh well there is some irony...

irony?...

I know you sooo well. cant say it here I dont want the irioner <----- created it. to start a scene

#174 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Shrugs. Who gives a crap about being in the HoF? As long as you enjoy writing, and found some people that enjoy your writing and like rpg-ing with you, voting threads mean absolutely nothing other than enhancing someones e-peen. And if you really need that, you're either really insecure or you're just plain arrogant. My two cents.

This

#175 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#176 Posted by Aiden Cross (15569 posts) - - Show Bio

@Final Arrow said:

@Aiden Cross: Wait I retract my statement never read the last page.

:p

How you ever became a mod is beyond me.. :p

#177 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

Still need a picture for Class 5 if anyone wants to step up and do that ......you'd be the man/woman

#178 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Hawk_: Who's in Class 5 anyway? ;p
#179 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Scrubs......

#180 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'm late but I think I have to say something about the first posts.

Every single one of the people in the Hall of fame deserve their place, and there's a reason why their names represent more than a "hero/villain of the year award." To be placed at the same place as some of the best writers, and the greatest rpgers (not the same thing) is truly an honor.

#181 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the class 5 pic is done, won't this need to be edited?

#182 Edited by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe this thread is missing something while its nice that we have the images for each class I think a little description of each hall of famer is needed. I also made these banners for each class. Working on one for Angelic Reaper and any other special adds.

Class 1: Mighty Magneto, Four Power, Buckshot, Autowoman

Class 2: Gambler, Kurrent, Andferne, Final Arrow

Class 3: Darkchild, Sha, Feral Nova, Hunter

Class 4: Nighthunter, Mistress Redhead, Hawk, Babs

Class 5: Risky, Eclipse, Lady Tlieso, Warsman

Unclassified: Angelic Reaper

Don't have the time right now but when I do I'll add my 2 cents about those hall of famers I have had the pleasure to write with or know of.

#183 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer: O_O the badass.....

#184 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter said:

I know I'm late but I think I have to say something about the first posts.

Every single one of the people in the Hall of fame deserve their place, and there's a reason why their names represent more than a "hero/villain of the year award." To be placed at the same place as some of the best writers, and the greatest rpgers (not the same thing) is truly an honor.

*slow clap*

#185 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer:Epic work man

#186 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Class 2 FTW lol

#187 Edited by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kurrent said:

Class 2 FTW lol

I agree that one looks F'n AMAZING, they all do, but that one's my fav

#188 Posted by Mercy_ (92767 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG ReEn...

Moderator
#189 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet said:

@Kurrent said:

Class 2 FTW lol

I agree that one looks F'n AMAZING, they all do, but that one's my fav

Me being in that class also helps HAHAHA

#190 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8145 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer: :O Bloody amazing work!

#191 Posted by Andy Steven Summers (5234 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer: As always bro, a top notch job.

#192 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet said:

@Kurrent said:

Class 2 FTW lol

I agree that one looks F'n AMAZING, they all do, but that one's my fav

Class 2 was the first one I did.

#193 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah Ren, good looking out on the Batman image

Moderator
#194 Posted by Honor Girl (1382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer said:

I believe this thread is missing something while its nice that we have the images for each class I think a little description of each hall of famer is needed. I also made these banners for each class. Working on one for Angelic Reaper and any other special adds.

Class 1: Mighty Magneto, Four Power, Buckshot, Autowoman

Class 2: Gambler, Kurrent, Andferne, Final Arrow

Class 3: Darkchild, Sha, Feral Nova, Hunter

Class 4: Nighthunter, Mistress Redhead, Hawk, Babs

Class 5: Risky, Eclipse, Lady Tlieso, Warsman

Unclassified: Angelic Reaper

Don't have the time right now but when I do I'll add my 2 cents about those hall of famers I have had the pleasure to write with or know of.

O_O Flippen AWESOME!

#195 Posted by Legacy_ (10610 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so getting inducted into the hall of fame twenty years from now xD

#196 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Autowoman - Although she did not rpg herself, as far as I know, Autowoman is the reason we have our own RPG forum. She represented the rpg community of the Vine, without her our community would not be what it is today.

Mighty Magneto - Mags showed us what a villain is suppose to be. Through his dynamic story telling he propelled the Vine's villains to the top. Those who had the honor to write with him found themselves in the presence of true greatness and those that read what hes written, witness villainy at its greatest.

Gambler - Everyone currently on the vine knows his name, Gambler has been behind some of the most well thought out rpg's and founded some of the greatest teams in the history of the Vine. He is an endless pit of ideas and we love to suck him dry. Taking over after Mags took his leave from the Vine, Gambler made quite the a few names for himself, his writing is always a great read.

To be continued.......

#197 Posted by Legacy_ (10610 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReEnforcer : You're alive? :O
#198 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass

#199 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure: It seems that way.

#200 Posted by Richard Wolfe (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReEnforcer: Well done sir.

I'll move them to the front page soon.