#101 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: Well, on the other hand I have it easy. lol I'm the one who got up at noon today and only has to produce some rpg posts today. Think I'll start the next one in 20 minutes or so.
#102 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Dang. I finished typing all of the posts that I need to type already. It really IS a test of my willpower today! (also grabs blue lantern ring for more the willpower charge) Got this. xD

#103 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: Are you on the Future Champions? I could really need someone who starts the writing post for Back To The Roots... ;p
#104 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Second in command for the Main Squad. :P I'd be happy to try and help if you'd like?

#105 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: I'd take any help especially since Despair is always very exhausting to write. What do you have in mind?
#106 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky said:

@Redletter: Example

WOW YOU WOULD USE THAT BATTLE AS AN EXAMPLE! lmao

its cool... I'm not ashamed of it.... T_T much... xP

#107 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: Pfffrrrr..... holds in laughter......

#108 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Precise said:

@Feral Nova: Pfffrrrr..... holds in laughter......

T_T Dont laugh at meeeeeeee!

#109 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova said:

@Risky said:

This was a battle back then? Today we call that the OOC. And Imagine my surprize when I read in that battle that there really WAS an OOC! I want to read that! It has to be ridiculous! xD

#110 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

@Feral Nova said:

@Risky said:

This was a battle back then? Today we call that the OOC. And Imagine my surprize when I read in that battle that there really WAS an OOC! I want to read that! It has to be ridiculous! xD

-_- I was new ok! and so was MR! lol Yes, we WERE noobs at one point xP

#111 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Feral Nova: In the battle she straight up said "I gotta go, we'll fight tomorrow." And you wen't with it! In character and everything! That's not nooby, that's ridiculous!

#112 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:

@Risky said:

It's just to show how things were done back then. lol And sorry but it was the first thing that came to my mind. sorry face

@Over_kill said:

@Feral Nova: In the battle she straight up said "I gotta go, we'll fight tomorrow." And you wen't with it! In character and everything! That's not nooby, that's ridiculous!

Oh shut up or I'll dig up the sms you and CPG sent each other. ;p
#113 Posted by Acer. (2135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill said:

and still both of them made it to the HOF :P
#114 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: O_O The wha?! What did I do?! I have no idea what you're talking about! How do you know about stuff that I don't know about?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!! T_T

#115 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acer. said:

@Over_kill said:

and still both of them made it to the HOF :P

That just proves to me that I have hope lmao!

#116 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: You and CPG went on a single date and before that you send each other text messenges. ;)
#117 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: I WANNA KNOW! TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!

#118 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how other people just jumped into the fight.

#119 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Oh.... So what?! It was in character and it was a story! MR literally made her character say they'll fight tomorrow and came back the next day! Today we say in the OOC "Hey I'm kinda busy I'll post tomorrow." We don't have our characters postpone the fight until we're ready. She did! And Nova was cool with it! That means that it was the norm back in the "golden days"! xD

#120 Edited by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill:

"Gambler! You will pay for your betrayal. With your wretched hide cornered, your fate is seal... Oh uh, could we reschedule this to tomorrow? I have to pick up my kid from soccer practice."

#121 Posted by _Stryke_ (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill: Actually, IIRC, in fate of the dragons, Eclipse told Daggerklutz to postpone their fight IC.

#122 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise: It was in the Young Champions rpg which you theoretically were in, too. lol

@Over_kill: Well, that was before the golden days. Golden days actually refers to a certain rpgs called "Nothing Gold Can Stay", one of the few rpgs that was ever finished on the Vine. lol This post is from the start of rpging on the Vine, when one liners were still acceptable. I didn't experience them myself but it is kinds fun to read those. There's only one user who managed to revive the glory of the old one liner days. I only say:

shoots lazer!

;p
#123 Posted by Acer. (2135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky said:
shoots lazer!  ;p
Bows his head in prayer to the almighty deity who ushered this beautiful quote xP
#124 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok guys not to step on anyone's toes or anything but lets keep the talk more HOF related.

-Who the next class will be?

-Why Hawk shouldn't be in the HOF

-This person got overlooked.

#125 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer.: I just found the thread and I'm tempted to bump it. lol
#126 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Well..... Crap.... what era is before the Golden Days? The Great Depression? xD

And it was in TWO RPGs! It was in the Young Champions RPG that CPG was in and I was in Fearful Symmetry. It worked cause they were supposed to be taking place at the same time. :P

#127 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: I usually call it the Dark Age. ;p

I really liked tat odea with the temporal simultaneity. It's like real comics with crossovers. And conects Vine members more. We should have that more often.
#128 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: And here you were making fun of me for it. xP

#129 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky Hahaha very funny lmao
#130 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: I was just thrown off by you calling Nova's fight ridiculous and looked for a quick way to embarass you and  couldn't come up with anything better.

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Awww, sorry but at least you are part of epic Vine history. ;)
#131 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Well hey, it's comical compared to what we do now. Just as I think that what we do today would be comical by their standards. Although, I'll take you having to struggle to embarrass me as a compliment. ^_^

#132 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: The word ridiculous was maybe badly chosen then, it sounds so negative and insulting.After all she's in the HOF. (Keeping it HOF related so that Hawk doesn't have to complain again lol)
#133 Edited by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@Risky: Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You thought I meant bad ridiculous. I say ridiculous like it's beyond funny or hysterical. that's funny, that's hysterical, that's ridiculous. In that sense, most if not all of the HOF is/can be ridiculous. Lol. I'm not trying to insult anyone. I just look at that and see how much the vine has changed.

I also blame a possible poor word choice on lack of sleep. xD

#134 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hey if the letters HOF are in the sentence you post are you allowed to post ;p?)

#135 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Over_kill: puts on teacher glasses Okay young man, then you better go and apologize to her before she as a HOF member starts to cry. ;p

@kiddevil: (I don't know, that's just a rule I made up in regard to Hawk's "HOF related comments preferred" comment. See, I used HOF again. ;p)
#136 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I love that I started the Thread jacking and Risky has taken it over LOL

#137 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

So much Hooplah

#138 Posted by Whisper_ (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

@Over_kill said:

I also blame a possible poor word choice on lack of sleep. xD

Stop stealing all mah excuses.

#139 Posted by Whisper_ (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

Waits for Hawk to yell at her.

#140 Posted by Over_kill (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Whisper_: Hey. I'm well overdue for sleep and can't go to bed yet. Leave me to my excuses. And besides, you say you're going to bed and come back online 5 minutes later. :P

#141 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

Stares holes in everyone.......

#142 Posted by Whisper_ (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my goodness. You're absolutely terrifying. Remind me to cower in fear whenever you're in the vicinity.

On topic. Are y'all changing up how voting is getting handled for next round?

#143 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

On that note, when is next round?

#144 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV said:

On that note, when is next round?

Next year

#145 Posted by _Hawk_ (2058 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Whisper_ said:

Oh my goodness. You're absolutely terrifying. Remind me to cower in fear whenever you're in the vicinity.

On topic. Are y'all changing up how voting is getting handled for next round?

I will leave that up to the Class 5 HOFers.

#146 Posted by Feral Nova (46783 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Hawk_ said:

I will leave that up to the Class 5 HOFers.

>_> If their around next year.... LMAO if not it might be us again xP

#147 Posted by Shanana (53033 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should start adding teams to the HOF

#148 Posted by Mercy_ (92767 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that's an awesome idea.

#149 Posted by Richard Wolfe (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Great idea!

#150 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, And I Also think that they should expand on the amount of people inducted each year.