#201 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Light. Seeing as if he can find my corpse it should be pretty easy to beat up a body. :P

#202 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:

" It's a difficult name to write I see :p "

 @Precise said:

" Telon’s unconscious body"

  People in glass houses...or something like that  ;P
#203 Edited by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Ferro Vida vs Akira Overdrive

#204 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow no takers at all. New fight then xD
 
Hunter Vs Hawk

#205 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter

#206 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken.
#207 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken. "
Projection powers? Is it what I think it is? O___O
#208 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken. "
Projection powers? Is it what I think it is? O___O "

if your thinking, gutterly, then no...I'm talking about his light energy projection
#209 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
 Bold the title and give points as to why you think which character wins.

For people who are hard at seeing.
 
However i think Hunter wins it, He's one of the toughest characters to bring down, i think Hawk has lost his flight which mean he's grounded. The loss of his flight makes birdman suspect able to being eaten by the kitty ^_^
#210 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken. "
Projection powers? Is it what I think it is? O___O "
if your thinking, gutterly, then no...I'm talking about his light energy projection "
No actually I wasn't I thought his power of projection was bringing any desire he want with out the need of magic. ;P never thinks nasty
#211 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken. "
Projection powers? Is it what I think it is? O___O "
if your thinking, gutterly, then no...I'm talking about his light energy projection "
No actually I wasn't I thought his power of projection was bringing any desire he want with out the need of magic. ;P never thinks nasty "

oh, okay then-  X D...,
#212 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Slight said:
" Hawk, has the advantage, and he has projection powers if I'm not mistaken. "
Projection powers? Is it what I think it is? O___O "
if your thinking, gutterly, then no...I'm talking about his light energy projection "
No actually I wasn't I thought his power of projection was bringing any desire he want with out the need of magic. ;P never thinks nasty "
oh, okay then-  X D..., "
It was charmed talking xDD :D
#213 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: Charm lets fight in.... 2 months from now ^_^
#214 Posted by sarah morgan (421 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Charmix: Charm lets fight in.... 2 months from now ^_^ "
Which reminds me i need to post in our battle, which i'll do tommorrow.
#215 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Charmix: Charm lets fight in.... 2 months from now ^_^ "
If I'm not busy ;P, I have a battle with Clara/Closure right now ;P then with the Vica.
#216 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio
@sarah morgan: Sweet ^_^
 
@Charmix: Lol Closure asked me to battle too and don't forget about the team battle >.>
#217 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight vs LstPaladin
#218 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Disregard that last post >_>
 
I'd go with Slight.

#219 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hunter Vs Ferro Vida

#220 Posted by Despair (2266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: Hard one. Would perhaps give it to Hunter out of pure ferocity and lack of guilty yconscience. ;p
#221 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not too familiar with Ferro's abilities, but as far as I know Hunter would probably take this one....his healing, and animalistic abilities would help out here
#222 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Ferro, with his metal form and agility he could take and avoid a lot of Hunters attacks. Plus he has that electric discharge ability so i'd go with ferro for a wider range of powers.

#223 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
"I'd say Ferro, with his metal form and agility he could take and avoid a lot of Hunters attacks. Plus he has that electric discharge ability so i'd go with ferro for a wider range of powers. "

your icon sucks.... 
 
I say Ferro as well, Hunter is like wolverine he gets be up in the first round and then comes back and kicks ass, the only problem with this fight is there is only one round.XD
#224 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: 'tis awesome.
#225 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Final Arrow: 'tis awesome. "

why thank youXD.
#226 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: You're welcome =)
#227 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" I'd say Ferro, with his metal form and agility he could take and avoid a lot of Hunters attacks. Plus he has that electric discharge ability so i'd go with ferro for a wider range of powers. "
agreed
#228 Posted by Gods Watchful Eyes (335 posts) - - Show Bio

I can write something up now right?

#229 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

Charmix Vs NeVann

#230 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio

Sha (Current) vs Gambler

#231 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought i'd bump this again.
 

Chosen one vs Angelique Lebeau

#232 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...They are evenly matched in fighting ability...But, with agility Angelique Lebeau, can get the upper edge...Chosen One's strenghth isn't much of an issue...I dont think...
#233 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Chosen one can detect a weakness in his opponents attack I believe... but Angelique has telepathy, i'm not sure if Cho has a defense for that..

#234 Posted by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight:  At the moment he can be a street leveler, or a heavy hitter.

Dragon Force: With this power he is able to enhance his Chi beyond any normal mastery and transform into the Ultimate Weapon, a Living Weapon. As to where a normal master could enhance his abilities by tenfold, perhaps even twenty percent with a great deal of concentration. The Dragon Force allows for the Chosen One to multiple his by a hundred fold, giving him superhuman like traits. Lifting capability reaching the 40 ton mark, reaching the speed of sound, uncanny like reflexes and agility. Because he has absorbed the Oni of Godai he is able to tap into their power, increasing his own. The Oni of Earth increasing his stamina and durability. The Oni of Wind increasing his speed and reflexes. The Oni of Water increasing his agility, while the Oni of Fire increases his strength. The Oni of Void increasing his natural sense. More impressively however this ability gives him control over the five elements while connected and channeled through his Chi. Instead of just being a inner spiritual focus he can channel this force into his Chi allowing it to be powered by one of the five elements. Earth, fire, void, water, and wind. This power can also be used to increase his sense to a point he could hear sweat drip down a persons cheek, or even the subtle changes in ones heart rate when they lie. With the combined power of the Oni his strength reaches the 200 ton mark, his speed to super sonic levels. When he channels the Dragon Force Cho goes through a transformation. His body getting engulfed in a dragon shaped energy as he performs a set of gestures. When the change is complete instead of a young boy there is a well toned and muscled warrior.
#235 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
" @Slight:  At the moment he can be a street leveler, or a heavy hitter.

Dragon Force: With this power he is able to enhance his Chi beyond any normal mastery and transform into the Ultimate Weapon, a Living Weapon. As to where a normal master could enhance his abilities by tenfold, perhaps even twenty percent with a great deal of concentration. The Dragon Force allows for the Chosen One to multiple his by a hundred fold, giving him superhuman like traits. Lifting capability reaching the 40 ton mark, reaching the speed of sound, uncanny like reflexes and agility. Because he has absorbed the Oni of Godai he is able to tap into their power, increasing his own. The Oni of Earth increasing his stamina and durability. The Oni of Wind increasing his speed and reflexes. The Oni of Water increasing his agility, while the Oni of Fire increases his strength. The Oni of Void increasing his natural sense. More impressively however this ability gives him control over the five elements while connected and channeled through his Chi. Instead of just being a inner spiritual focus he can channel this force into his Chi allowing it to be powered by one of the five elements. Earth, fire, void, water, and wind. This power can also be used to increase his sense to a point he could hear sweat drip down a persons cheek, or even the subtle changes in ones heart rate when they lie. With the combined power of the Oni his strength reaches the 200 ton mark, his speed to super sonic levels. When he channels the Dragon Force Cho goes through a transformation. His body getting engulfed in a dragon shaped energy as he performs a set of gestures. When the change is complete instead of a young boy there is a well toned and muscled warrior. "

Okay then...Angelique looses...Chi Mastery is bad ass
#236 Posted by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
"Okay then...Angelique looses...Chi Mastery is bad ass "
Those are outside powers that enhance his Chi. Not strictly Chi. For those who know the history of ICE they will know a little more about the Dragon Force and what it is capable of. Plus with what I have in store for Cho, the Oni increases will be changed dramatically after a certain rpg.
#237 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
" @Slight said:
"Okay then...Angelique looses...Chi Mastery is bad ass "
Those are outside powers that enhance his Chi. Not strictly Chi. For those who know the history of ICE they will know a little more about the Dragon Force and what it is capable of. Plus with what I have in store for Cho, the Oni increases will be changed dramatically after a certain rpg. "

Sounds cooll... 
 

Malice Wonderland vs Surreal DiAblo  XD

#238 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One: Yes, but how do you handle telepathy? :p
#239 Posted by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:

"Yes, but how do you handle telepathy? :p "

 Genius Level Intellect: It is often thought that his greater understanding of martial arts came from his superior intelligence. Even at a young age he seemed to posses a photographic memory. Capable of remembering and later mimicking whatever he saw with little effort. He has also showed his applied knowledge by gaining three degrees by the age of 16. One of them belonging in philosophy so he could better understand and teach the aspects of martial arts. The second in psychology so that he could better comprehend a persons reasoning for their actions. His third degree is in biology giving him a better since of the human body. Allowing him to better access bodily pressure points and weakness. As well as the bodies strengths by knowing its boundaries.His focused mind and martial training has also given him a better defense against telepathic intrusion or attacks.
#240 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malice Wonderland: Surreal would kick your butt ;p 
 
@Chosen One: lol I have that too! mirroring for the win!
#241 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One: I give up :p
#242 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
" @Precise said:

"Yes, but how do you handle telepathy? :p "

 Genius Level Intellect: It is often thought that his greater understanding of martial arts came from his superior intelligence. Even at a young age he seemed to posses a photographic memory. Capable of remembering and later mimicking whatever he saw with little effort. He has also showed his applied knowledge by gaining three degrees by the age of 16. One of them belonging in philosophy so he could better understand and teach the aspects of martial arts. The second in psychology so that he could better comprehend a persons reasoning for their actions. His third degree is in biology giving him a better since of the human body. Allowing him to better access bodily pressure points and weakness. As well as the bodies strengths by knowing its boundaries.His focused mind and martial training has also given him a better defense against telepathic intrusion or attacks. "

is that against high level telepathy...like emma frost, or low level telepathy like Lilandra
#243 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1095 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Malice Wonderland: Surreal would kick your butt ;p 
 
@Chosen One: lol I have that too! mirroring for the win! "

Then I'd slice yours off... : (=]
#244 Posted by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only one way for someone to find that out. ;)

#245 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
"There is only one way for someone to find that out. ;) "

find what out...
#246 Posted by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malice Wonderland said:
"find what out... "
@Malice Wonderland said:
"is that against high level telepathy...like emma frost, or low level telepathy like Lilandra "
#247 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Malice Wonderland: umm ok.... lol
#248 Posted by Malice Wonderland (1095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:
" @Malice Wonderland said:
"find what out... "
@Malice Wonderland said:
"is that against high level telepathy...like emma frost, or low level telepathy like Lilandra "
"

otay
#249 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chosen One said:

" @Slight:  At the moment he can be a street leveler, or a heavy hitter.

Dragon Force: With this power he is able to enhance his Chi beyond any normal mastery and transform into the Ultimate Weapon, a Living Weapon. As to where a normal master could enhance his abilities by tenfold, perhaps even twenty percent with a great deal of concentration. The Dragon Force allows for the Chosen One to multiple his by a hundred fold, giving him superhuman like traits. Lifting capability reaching the 40 ton mark, reaching the speed of sound, uncanny like reflexes and agility. Because he has absorbed the Oni of Godai he is able to tap into their power, increasing his own. The Oni of Earth increasing his stamina and durability. The Oni of Wind increasing his speed and reflexes. The Oni of Water increasing his agility, while the Oni of Fire increases his strength. The Oni of Void increasing his natural sense. More impressively however this ability gives him control over the five elements while connected and channeled through his Chi. Instead of just being a inner spiritual focus he can channel this force into his Chi allowing it to be powered by one of the five elements. Earth, fire, void, water, and wind. This power can also be used to increase his sense to a point he could hear sweat drip down a persons cheek, or even the subtle changes in ones heart rate when they lie. With the combined power of the Oni his strength reaches the 200 ton mark, his speed to super sonic levels. When he channels the Dragon Force Cho goes through a transformation. His body getting engulfed in a dragon shaped energy as he performs a set of gestures. When the change is complete instead of a young boy there is a well toned and muscled warrior. "

 Will Cho use this early on against someone like Angelique, or will is it something he will only use if he deems it necessary. Also is their any drawbacks or restrictions?
#250 Edited by Chosen One (2115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Acer: Cho's honor won't allow for him to fight anyone at an unfair advantage. So unless it was a dire situation I doubt he would call upon the Dragon Force or the Oni in this way. I could see him using it to channel his Chi into a specific element type, but not to increase his ability to it's fullest.
 
Edit: Though Angelique might be an exception. Since she is the one who killed his Master (one of his Masters).