User Lists: 0

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Average Man wasn't even his alias. It was Armory XD. But the name stuck so well...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Interesting battle.

Doctor_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10154  Edited By Doctor_Burns
TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10155  Edited By TheFlashFire

Hm, without armor.... Still giving it to Armory due to his weapons arsenal, however his victory is depedant upon if he can spray abby down before she gets in range or manages to land a shot with her arrows.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Interesting.

But then I don't wanna be uncouth.

Doctor_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. Interesting.

But then I don't wanna be uncouth.

I can understand. We don't need this to turn into the battles *Shivers*

Time to turn the tides perhaps....

@fraga@the_shogun

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_burns: Hehe, not like that. I wouldn't do that. Everything is not always appropriate, even if it is not harmful.

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yknow, I'm from the battles boards, so you knooooww I'm waiting for a debate opportunity.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardo_liafador said:

Yknow, I'm from the battles boards, so you knooooww I'm waiting for a debate opportunity.

Lol, I started out on the battle forums.

RPG Character CAV.

Doctor_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonardo_liafador said:

RPG Character CAV.

That's the only placed people can act civilized to eachother. You share a different opinion with someone and suddenly someone wants to start insulting your intelligence and trying to make you revaluate your life.

It's a good thing they don't come around these here parts

>.>

<.<

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:
@leonardo_liafador said:

RPG Character CAV.

That's the only placed people can act civilized to eachother. You share a different opinion with someone and suddenly someone wants to start insulting your intelligence and trying to make you revaluate your life.

It's a good thing they don't come around these here parts

>.>

<.<

Oh definitely.

If it weren't for the fact we battles forum illegal immigrants are everywhere O----U----O

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivana Vs Raysh

No Caption Provided
  • Snow covered mountains near The Himalayas
  • They are aware of a single critical enemy nearby, but the exact identity was not disclosed
  • Ivana has 10 Orochi with her
  • The Living Weapon has 10 members of the LoS
  • 72 hours to prepare
  • Standard equipment
  • No guns or explosives
  • Winner by death, KO, or forfeit (Yeah right)
Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh, Raysh makes a rare appearance. As Raysh I'd say Ivana. Physically she trumps him in every manner. Tricks, guile, and deception are Raysh's greatest attributes currently. He's still a good, rather great, fighter, but he needs certain criteria to contend with the upper echelons these days. Such as various artifacts (Mandarin rings), and his (sword that cut Champion). With 72 hours to prep, he'd come up with something but then again so would Ivana. And she has an entire nation full of resources to cherry pick in that time. She's just a beast lets face it lol

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10165  Edited By _Vex_

@sequitur_crix: I considered that Ivana has an entire country at her disposal, but being associated with the LoS isn't something easily earned and it would be more than possible that the shady group as unknown and limitless resources for their members. Also, 72 hours is plenty of time for both of them to consider every possibility that may occur, evening the playing field tremendously.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivana, so said raysh himself.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, the prep in the encounter might actually favour Quintaysh slightly so. Well, depending on factors. Ivana, by LL's admission, is not one for prep. She prefers decisive, explosive action. If she could have her Shogunate people helping her with that aspect, she could mitigate it, but I tend to assume for these things that prep doesn't include other people doing the prep for you, unless explicitly stated that other people can help. So, while I don't think it would earn him the win, it might help out.
Wait, hold. But looking back up, I see the OP states they don't know who it is they're fighting. That would make prep hard for either of them to prep. Never mind everything; nothing matters, back to what they said.

Hey! He did the "(Yeah right)" thing I do when I mention forfeit/surrender! <3

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10168  Edited By _Vex_

Hey! He did the "(Yeah right)" thing I do when I mention forfeit/surrender! <3

I'm glad someone noticed!!

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10169  Edited By _EbonyZephyr_

I saw an LL post! I must keep this going

(On mobile, will format this later)

Battle of the masters of combat!

Ivana vs Vex

Current versions

1 hour prep

To the Death

In an ally way

Any gear they can bring.

I think this battle is ecpsecially(sue me)interesting as i was doing some fun calcs and saw that mach 10 hit FF gave ivana had a power of about 36 gigajoules. She b durable doe

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10171  Edited By Maverick_6

@_ebonyzephyr_: O_o Woah, woah.

I am gonna need to see them calcs and feat in question cause that is a lot of kinetic energy in a strike.

If I took that much kinetic energy and cut it in half.

It's roughly 6 megatons of force. And that is reduced....

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Wait >.< Entered wrong numbers, the actual feat is around 26 gigajoules, around 6 tons of tnt going off or about 2.6x10^10 joules. Jaired being a 5 tonner back then with minimal velocity to power his punches, and at maximum was going around mach 10 in the strike.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ebonyzephyr_: Vex would probably lose on just principle. He doesn't kill. Ivana does

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: I see. Then in this scenario some world level telepath is controlling him and making him fight to the death :D

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Vex and Solar Hawk fight (sans ring). =)

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ebonyzephyr_:

Oh I misread. Flashfire's punch. I thought you said her punch.

I went back and read that though and you didn't mention it being at mach 10. Only that it was enough to stagger darkchild and that you aimed to knock her out or shatter her skull.

But, leaning towards Ivana. Very skilled and a lot better gear from my perspective.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Vex and Solar Hawk fight (sans ring). =)

You know I'd be down!

Doctor_Burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TEAM BATTLE (Guns vs Arrows n' Swords)

Fraga (Thee_Champion/Azure/Fraga)

Y-Intercept (Shanana/Maya Liafador)

Kurt (Pyrogram)

VS

Shootout (Shootout/Jack_)

Eric Bradshaw (Maverick_6/Just_an_average_man)

Lunahawk (Lunahawk/Solarhawk/Timesiphon/Solarius)

Rules:

• Lunahawk does not have the ring
  • Bradshaw gets access to any weapon he wants. However, he cannot call for reinforcements, air strikes or any orbital strikes or use any powered armor aside from the hardsuit. He can mostly use whatever he wants.
  • Shootout has access to whatever he can bring and full abilities
  • Fraga gets the acid sword
  • Current pyrogram
  • Knowledge for both
  • 5 minutes of prep to grab their equipment of choice

Reasoning

Shootout fought the Shogun and actually managed to wound her, someone with mostly full vibranium armor. He has pretty good armor from what I understand, and he is bulletproof.

Bradshaw has in actuality seemingly very good armor and a quite a few feats when he does fight. Anti-speed blitz armor and powerful weapons on his own profile and the small arms.

Lunahawk has probably the best physicals on the team. Nth metal bullets to penetrate nigh anything and high tech weapons, along with a mace for melee weapons.

Fraga has bone manipulation, which makes him difficult to fight, as well as the ability to take away photons in the area to blind everyone.

Y-Intercept has various manipulations of herself and high durability.

The new Kurt is supersonic and much stronger, along with the ability to fire arrows, he can make constructs out of most any material.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Considering that Orpheus was gifted with the ability to use anything like a master and has a massive array of technology at his disposal, I'm not sure what Nox could do on paper in this fight. I mean, couldn't Orpheus just spam missiles at him from distance. The only way Nox could win is if he closes the distance, and somehow fights like that, his probability field manipulation might come in handy there.

Nathan_Daly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10182  Edited By Nathan_Daly

Dunno, don't have seen enough of Orph. Bu if you say that his suit has diminished long range capabilities then I think the fight is in favor of Nox. I mean his agility, Trion swords and probability tweaking skills pose a deadly threat to almost anyone I know. But then again, I dunno much about Orph.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10184  Edited By Maverick_6

I'm not too sure about what Orpheus can do, aside from the fact that he has an iron man like suit. Orpheus is stronger but Nox has been described as and has shown himself to be much more agile as well as faster. Nox is also stronger.

Orpheus is going to run into the whole wolverine shtick where if he's at a disadvantage up close and should stay away with long distance firearms.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

If Orp can't use long range, the fight becomes much fairer then.

SolarHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_burns:

That would be fascinating. Luna Hawk would add a lot of staying power.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Can you link me to your fights?

I'm not too sure on this one. But tbh, talking it out on here is going to make it waay less exciting to read when it actually happens imo

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

This guy right here gets it. Let's stop while there is time.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10190  Edited By Maverick_6

@orpheus_knightfall: Can you link me to your fights?

I'm not too sure on this one. But tbh, talking it out on here is going to make it waay less exciting to read when it actually happens imo

@_nox_ said:

^

This guy right here gets it. Let's stop while there is time.

Actually, I agree. I think I'll leave this alone. Let it happen in the fight.

@theflashfire: Well, logic and selling don't go to well together, so whoever wins here might to be whoever wins in KOV. Here.

Actually, a lot of times, I often use logic to sell and to make weaknesses and such. Logic is pretty important to selling and it's usually what prevents someone from being "perfect" and untouchable in a fight.

_Jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10191  Edited By _Jericho

@doctor_burns: Cool fight.

People kind of really sleep on shootout and I wouldn't mind him against Kurt. He can make bullets homing and he can utilize rather convenient weapons, have bullets inexplicably ricochet and all types of other crazy sh** none of my typical gunsmen characters can do. If he pulls out a .50 cal or the tank piercing railgun he mentions, Kurt might be in for some serious stuff against him. However, Kurt's speed, strength and short range omni-directional sight pose a major threat to him.

Lunahawk, I think I've already seen her against Y-Intercept, although it was multiple people fighting her. She has bullets that can pierce anything and Lunahawk has pretty good armor that will defend from mystical type attacks. She also seems a bit stronger. Though her bloodbending if she uses it can be a problem as well as her other manipulations.

Ah, my own character. I'll try and explain this without coming off as touting my own fight.

I like the Bradshaw vs Fraga.

Bone manipulation is less effective against Bradshaw because of the titanium foam within his bones, and he is also going to attack more from a distance with Railgun fire or super explosives.

However, Fraga has a sword that can actually threaten Bradshaw's armor. Fraga's fire is not too useful against Bradshaw if it is projected, but Fluoroantimonic acid is actually one of the few substances capable of dissolving carbon nanotubes and getting through his armor.

Because otherwise, not many here can get through it. His armor is made of titanium nanofullerenes and withstands 250 tons per square centimeter and it's carbon nanotube weave takes a lot more then a hundred tons (somewhere in the thousands) meaning he can't rip it apart. But that acid is strong enough to dissolve it.

Problem is if he swings at the armor, it uses an explosion of molten plasma to repell the blade. It has to be depowered and worn down. And things like mini nukes he can grab. (But activated too close and it can kill him)

Starting distance is importamt.

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: I agree. When it comes to selling, I try and do so within reason as much as I can, and if not, I'll throw in a little PIS, just enough so I'm not flat out ignoring.

But if i can't see an attack logically effecting my character at all, I don't think anyone would mind if it didn't work, provided the reason why.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/over_kill/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/fukuro_zoku/about-me/

Shiho vs Overkill

Location Reisho Monastery

Win By Any Means (death most likely)

In character

Note Overkill would have no Covenant intel on Shiho. He'd be attacking Shiho likely by his own choice (idk why or care really >.>). He would however know the location so there would be minimal home field advantage.

Split

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick Incorporated VS The USA

Setting / Win Conditions:

Maverick Incorporated has formally declared war on the United States, essentially becoming a rogue terrorist organization determined to bring down the entire country's military and assume control of the populace. In order for Maverick to claim a valid victory, they can't just destroy cities or bomb the country from orbit. The United States is unaware of Maverick's intentions at the beginning of the battle. Any character who is a federal employee is included in the fight on their side; this would include characters that work for the CIA, such as the Model Citizen and Mister Blades. Characters who are US citizens but are not government employees are not counted in this battle. Maverick can make the first move, but after that, the government will be fully aware of who they are and their intended objective. Maverick wins if they are able to either A) Successfully eliminate the Presidential Cabinet, or B) Eliminate the entire US military force. Both must be accomplished without significant loss of civilian life. The USA wins if they are able to eliminate all of Maverick's forces. If a stalemate is reached, IE one contingent of Maverick soldiers decide to hide somewhere in a bunker, their location is revealed to the United States after 7 days. Same goes for any military forces belonging to the US.

Rule recap

No nuking the country from orbit to kill the Presidential Cabinet.

If the last remaining forces of either side attempt to stave off defeat by hiding, their location is instantly broadcasted after 7 days.

Any federal employees fight for the side of the United States. They have access to their entire arsenal as it is right now. No contracting Stark to build a negative zone death star or whatever.

Maverick has access to its entire arsenal as it is right now.

No outside forces may join in.

Who wins in the end?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOAH... You guys are THAT good?

Split

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10196  Edited By Split

@_atomikill_: I'm not with Maverick. But if they functioned underground, I think they could pose a serious threat.

EDIT: Also, the US government jobs horribly. N o f e a t s

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10197  Edited By _Atomikill_

@split: Dayumn. I just thought it was like a small task force... Never thought it'd be able to go against the U.S. government.

Split

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Luna Hawk's redesign of much of their equipment they would stand a better chance than before where everyone wrote them as incapable mooks.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno ;) The government needs more info, and perhaps more feats before anyone I think can make an accurate evaluation, as splits said. Its a fight I've thought about and would be a rather interesting one,considering a lot of the military has superpowers.