The RPG character Battle Thread!

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Candice is the youngest and the tallest, and she seems to be the fittest as well so I'd have to favor her.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9702  Edited By SweetSnowbell

Candice is the youngest and the tallest, and she seems to be the fittest as well so I'd have to favor her.

No Caption Provided

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I almost said something, but it'd be all kinds of wrong. Nope.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I almost said something, but it'd be all kinds of wrong. Nope.

*likes wrong*

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duchess probably has 430,083,193 pictures of Candice working out so I'll wait for her lol.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ends in sex.

There, I said what every single guy that sees this battle will be thinking.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Duchess probably has 430,083,193 pictures of Candice working out so I'll wait for her lol.

hahaha xD

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

430,083,194 thank you very much

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9710  Edited By SweetSnowbell
No Caption Provided

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9711  Edited By SweetSnowbell
No Caption Provided

Dat muscle. Dat powah. Dem shoulders. Dem nips.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snowbell & Abby vs The Sangria "Clan"

Team One-

Team Two-

Rules & Setting:

• Takes place in a random Gothic warehouse.
  • Team One has had three hours prep and know exactly what they are facing. As such, they also get the element of surprise.
  • Team Two has no knowledge of who or when is going to attack them, but they have heard a that a duo of heroes is coming their way and intend to stand their ground. They are all armed with any standard firearms and knives they might have as criminals.
  • Cobra's pheromones and hypnosis are turned off.
  • Everyone is IC except Abby, she won't hesitate to kill in this situation... because, I dunno, Kurt stuffs. =P
  • Victory by Death, KO, or Incapacitation.

Tried my best with that.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9713  Edited By Pyrogram
_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9714  Edited By _Ophelia_

@pyrogram: Yes, but she requires skin-on-skin contact to pull that off.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9717  Edited By Pyrogram

I think team Sangria win. Simply because Sangria's thralls are all trained in combat (save for Sangria herself) and would be able to put up quite the fight against Abigail, a lot of them have healing factors too and other toxin-based touch powers.

So if Abigail got close to any of the four women and tried to fight them physically it would be very dangerous -- Abby is human and well, if Satine, Jade, Tawny or Sangria scratched her, she'd probably die from something. Sangria is able to synthesize any chemical (or poison) so what's stopping her from creating an ultra-toxic thing to kill Abby?

Also, Queen Cobra - VERY deadly. A single touch of Cobra is enough to kill a normal human (which Abby is, save for magical stuff) and so is Snowbell, Snowbell may be stronger, and (possibly) faster than Cobra but Cobra can technically kill either of them in a single blow. Queen Cobra is also an ex-assassin, and has experience in combat.

Also healing factors again. Abigail doesn't really have anything in her immediate armory to permanently put down Mistress Sangria due to healing and I think by proxy, her thralls. Sangria was once able to heal Kurt from afar (because he has a little strain of her bacteria in him) so a fully fledged thrall should be able to be healed rapidly.

I think there's just too many opponents to face against, as they aren't petty thugs, there're all trained assassins and such who have abilities which make H2H very dangerous. Plus guns. Abby would fire an arrow, but get shot against and Abby isn't fast enough to evade gunfire from I'm guessing talented shooters without being hit at least once.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9718  Edited By Pyrogram

Plus Snowbell is a 30 tonner (I think) but isn't really trained, and I'm sure she'd physically attack Queen Cobra, and a single touch upon Cobra's skin should be enough to cause her major harm.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Should I add someone the team one, or turn off healing factors? The way you put it sounds like they lose pretty badly.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Not necessarily, Abigail is experienced and with three hours preparation she may be very good. Snowbell is also strong but I just don't foresee them not engaging in Hand-To-Hand, and if they do... They'll lose. I mean how can you beat an opponent who can kill you if you punch them? Even Cobra hurt Cormac with touch, it pained him, and he's been burned by plasma before xD

But Snowbell is strong... She could win, I dunno. I just see Cobra as a forced to be reckoned with.

It's up to you. It's not a stomp, but it's a win to Sangria (imo) because team one don't know that touching Cobra = ouch.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well, there is a pretty easy counter for Cobra... it's called clothing >->

And, they would know that touching Cobra = death, I stated that they "know what they are facing" in the OP, which is just my stupid vague way of saying they have all the knowledge on their opponents abilities and stuff.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Scratches go through clothing! She has talons I think, if needed! And fangs D: But yeah, you may be right. Although if Cobra knows touching hurts, she's obviously gonna try and touch you :P

Oh. Well, I forgot about that. It depends if they can keep their distance then. Can they? No idea. Abby is an archer but archery isn't that impressive against guns. And this is a warehouse, so the bullets are gonna be pretty darn close, hard to evade. Snowbell may be the winning factor for team one, though.

I see it 6/10 Sangria, because of Queen Cobra and superior numbers.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9723  Edited By Arquitenens

Don't have an opinion right now because it's almost class time and I haven't read all the players, but Abby has been missed by large groups of meen firing automatic weapons before. Kinda like the Domino byproduct.

SweetSnowbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snowbell is trained, she's been studying tae kwon do for two years, she just still sucks at it and she's very inexperienced in real-world combat situations. Honestly this seems a bit stacked against the Snow-Abby team with all the diverse abilities of the Sangrias (Cobra in particular has some nasty powers).

The issue here is that it's in-character. If it wasn't I'd say Snowbell could do a f***ton of damage by blitzing and using her claws to just rip through the opposing team at speeds bordering on mach 1. But it's in-character, meaning she won't be blitzing or killing anyone, she'll just be trying to survive. She's the weak link here sadly and I don't see Abby handling all of this on her own.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Challenge accepted. Solos.

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9726  Edited By GIadiatrix

I am not sure. Looking at Snowbell's bio she seems like she has enhanced human levels of strength and speed and bulletproof levels of durability but here people are talking just under mach one and thirty tons.. so I have no clue.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#9727  Edited By Joygirl

@gladiatrix: I was going by the Marvel power grid, 4 strength was 25-50 tons, and 4 speed was 700mph-mach 1. Her durability is the lowest in that she is not completely bulletproof (they hurt her, but don't kill her). It's a moot point though because Snowbell isn't winning a damn thing, she's too gentle. As we just saw she got her ass stomped by the Dark Woman and she'll get stomped in this battle too. She needs more training and experience before she'll become a viable threat to anyone above low-street level, regardless of her strength and speed.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: You should let me train her with Kurt :P

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gladiatrix: Actually I was wrong about 4 strength, Snow's a 10-20 tonner, lol, by bad. Just checked.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I'd say sure, but I'm not planning on leaving Snow in Gothic for very long. I was gonna relocate her to a city that's less dark and violent once she realizes she isn't cut out for it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Kurt lives in New York too remember?

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part of me thinks Abby could solo. She has three hours of prep, the element of surprise, knows exactly what she is facing, has a superstrong/fast helper to set up the battlefield, and she's willing to kill. That's a huge advantage. With knowledge of exactly what she is facing, prep and surprise she can simply pick the biggest threat and kill her with an arrow to the brain right off the bat. Regeneration is nice but she has just dropped a regenerator in the Gothic thread, and she didn't have prep, surprise or bloodlust there. I personally don't feel that Satine, Jade or Tawny pose any real threat to Abigail. She almost stopped Ivana and has rolled with Charlemagne more than once. If she is willing to kill that makes her hexes extremely lethal because no one can defend against them at all. Her brand of hex, the dehydration hex, is extremely deadly to bacteria powered enemies as well.

It might be an extremely close fight but Abby has been around since the start of the CVnU with feats to match, she has magical abilities, mutant powers and nanotech weapons.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it now greatly interests me for reasons...

Catfight of the Century

The Mistress of the Mind, The Psyentist!

vs!

The Red Angel of the Harvest, Nymphixia!

• No prep.
  • In character.
  • Battle takes place on the steps of Purgatory.
  • Win by Death, KO, Incap, or Banishment.
Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know a lot about Nymph but from what I've read in her bio, she should win via speed blitz. She's very very fast and it's even stated that she has a preference for teleportation. That coupled with the fact that she's a class 100 character, I can't see Xandra surviving one serious teleport blitzing hit unless she enters every battle with a telekinetic shield of some sort around her before her battles begin. Though if Nymph doesn't attempt the speed blitz early on, Xandra possesses the telepathy to destroy her mind the moment an opening is offered.

So really I think it could go either way.

Nymphixia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: Historically Nyx prefers to start fights via teleport + hellfire spam.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nymphixia: Ah I see. It'd warrant the same result I think, an instant win because if not for any telekinetic barrier, I think Xandra is as durable as any ordinary woman and unless she starts with auto-shields, neither her body (or soul for that matter) is going to withstand a ceaseless array of teleport-hellfire attacks.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone who knows nothing on either of these characters, I will safely say that Nymphixia wins.

:P

GIadiatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had seventy percent of a new battles challenge written up yesterday but there was an emergency and I lost it. Its the second time too. Trying to find the heart to take another whack but I just might not have it.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've often wondered if a telepathic attack could, would extend beyond a location. Say if Nym and Psy go at it, fight starts and bam, Psy mentally attacks Nym and Nym simultaneously teleports, would the telepathic assault hold? After all the attack is on the mind, once that connection is established would it matter where Nym teleported to? Wouldnt the attack be continuous regardless? What I'm poorly articulating is that a telepathic attack, once established, isn't dependent on visual sight. Teleportation shouldn't sever a mental assault. In my opinion anyway.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he's right, actually. Or should be?

Wonder if you could do that, and then change the tele-destination mid-port, make them put themselves into a wall or tree.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9744  Edited By Arquitenens

Maybe it's one of those things depending on individual.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Personally I'd rather see something like this actually happen rather then posted here)

There's no chance of a civil war the government doesn't have the resources for anything that grand. Nor can they provide a law that'll carry any weight. This combined with the President's acts previously of cures and working with Mr Mercury(can't spell the in character name) has led to the likelihood of an extermination attempt on all 'vigilantes'. In order to try and stop this a new team is formed, for simplicity sake we'll just call them the Suicide Squad because why not.

Suicide Squad consists of

Raf

Superior Sapien

_Razor_

Strigade 23

Brainchild

Pyrogram

Arquitens (sorry if I spelled that wrong

Mission One: Assault on Avalon

Avalon consists of, Lena Dante, Antonia, Espada, Retriever and No_One

The goal being to breach the building, learn the location of Amaranthe and free him. The location of course is Avalon, morals are on the Squad has two days of prep time.

Mission Two: Remove the President

In order to try and stop the act of the age of heroes coming to a close questionable but essential action must be taken one last time at the White House. Put simply the goal is to end the government for a new one, that is if they can survive the encounter and each other.

Suicide Squad remains the same roster, excluding anyone who died. Additionally they have Amaranthe and Brama Bull

Team USA has

Clara Mass

Closure

Mr Mercury

Mugen

Retrofire

Allegiance

Lioness

Anthony Stark

This time both sides have a day of preparation. We're going to assume the government is going to have military in the area as back up. Morals are on for the squad, Clara has altered the minds of team USA morals are on but they're loyal to the cause at least.

~sorry there's no links on phone

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suicide Squad... They wipe the floor, plus Brainchild. She's a high tier reality warper -- I don't even know if she's capable of being beaten by anybody.

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does seem like the Squad has the advantage in versatility and available members. Not to mention ya Brainy is pretty up there in power level

But then Avalon in my opinion seems like it'd put up a good fight the buildings got a lot of security features that could help and Espada's a beast in combat.

As for the US they do have the benefit of numbers could toss in a lot of cannon fodder and Clara might be able to help manage Brain seeing as she two is a reality warper

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, interesante :)

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's like two reality warpers, isn't there? Clara qualifies and Brainchild. Lord knows everyone is dead.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Closure once told me Clara is a low-tier reality warper, although she has feats to say otherwise.