The RPG character Battle Thread!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: Heh, it's going to be a contest of "you stole my patent!"

I'm not really a fair assessment, considering we all know I feel like I could probably conceivably come up with a way to beat anybody IC, but all things considered, he could pose what I think could be what I see as the greatest threat to her possibility of victory since Kratesis before she street levelled.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Well when I read through your bio I thought wow, this is some really creative stuff. When I compare it to the skill my characters have, its better. And as far as I know we're the only ones that use it so I figured hey, you ARE the greatest Vespa master alive so why not!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#5803  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: I think, personally, it's down to the Vespa things he has. That messes with anybody.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Hah! That's awesome :P Personally, I love the long-range Vespa stuff xP

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah that impressed me. Really outside the box.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Its one of those moves where. Simply throwing things was not enough for me. Gotta go that step further!

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5807  Edited By Amaranth
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: I toned it down though. Only his special metaphysical ball things can do it (Andres calls me reckless for the way he creates them IC though :P) and not any material.

Or else, I'd Earth Bend hundreds of Vespa projectiles and kill the entire vibe of it xP

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That makes sense. Some of Amaranth's best tricks only work with his sword, pretty much for the same reason.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5810  Edited By Pyrogram

@amaranth_strix: I remember reading your fight with Krate against Impero once. When you fired an arrow which turned into hundreds of fichets or whatever the spelling is. I can probably do the same with a rock, throw a big boulder, mid-flight it breaks up into tiny pieces of sharp shrapnel etc...so many possibilities.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5811  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Then he's fast enough I believe. Here's what I think.

First let's start with his most obvious advantages. Reach and height. Myrmidon is seven feet tall, Shiho is five foot two. He is probably a better fighter than her due to experience and his age advantage, not to mention his Vespa mastery is unparalleled. Shiho's main striking style (as far as I can remember) is Katai Ken, a Muay-Thai-boxing like hybrid taught to her by Ishin, it places emphasis on using speed to strike with power for external damage. But here's the problem, assuming that Myrmidon is fast enough to keep up with her, Shiho's biggest mistake will be trying get into range of Myrmidon.

Katai Ken will be almost useless against Myrmidon because its power-reliant and Shiho is far too short for her strikes to target Myrmidon's head, she'd be restricted to body shots and leg shots, and that's being kind because realistically Myrmidon, with his age and experience, wouldn't let her get close enough to swing properly. Even if Shiho was a little taller, she would have to swing upwards to try and hit Myrmidon and she'd be sacrificing a lot of the power in her strikes to do that. Secondly, Myrmidon's Vespa could be used in conjunction with his reach advantage. Myrmidon could make it impossible for Shiho to get close by working his jabs, and because Shiho would need to be close enough to properly transfer her body weight into her strikes to really hurt him, close range combat is absolutely not in her favor.

The moment she takes a step to try and get into range, Myrmidon's freakish reach comes into play. One distance controlling jab could be used to shut down a couple of Shiho's chakra-points via Vespa. He could just keep doing this every time she tries to get within range. Keep her from getting within range the moment he sees her lead foot, and use the jabs to target her chakra-points. Having SLAKE with her however, makes things different. Both are bloodlusted so with SLAKE, I don't know how good Myrmidon's chances will be, she'll attack him without any hesitance and SLAKE's properties won't make that very favorable for Myrmidon. Without SLAKE, I'm not convinced Shiho is properly equipped to get within range of Myrmidon at all (that is if he actually knows how to use his reach and height).

His Earth Yoso and Metal Yoso give him complete control over their terrain. He can shift the topographic makeup of their battlefield, making it more appropriate for him than her. I also read in his bio that he can even manipulate masses as large as mountains. Long-range battle is also something he can cause her a lot of trouble in. But, Shiho is extremely powerful. Her energy-absorption has no limit. She can just absorb the ambient energies around her to increase her physical attributes far beyond Myrmidon's capabilities and overwhelm him. I'll say Myrmidon wins if she doesn't have SLAKE, but he loses if she has SLAKE.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Flechettes. That you can! Earth bending is really versatile. I mean it was great in the show but if you had more control than they did..

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: Very nice. The size/size difference really would play a factor. He is so big though, she'd have nice shots against him with SLAKE. If you read his bio, his own Blades of Division (their name) do that thing I did against you once with Shinigami, turn matter below absolute zero. So any shots he took, may, or may not (depending on her reactions) slice through he every time too.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5815  Edited By Amaranth

@audend said:

Are you looking for Sailor Moon Cosplay Costumes for Halloween celebration or Cosplay Party? If you are a big fan of this Cartoons, you are going to really like putting on a costume up like Sailor Moon! She is a fairly knight from the sailor empire who defends the globe, with her charming X-Men Cosplay Costumes sailor scouts, Sailor Moon Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. Get costumes and tell the globe “I am the fairly knight, Sailor man Moon and I will battle for justice! In the name of the celestial satellite I will penalize you!” .

Holy crap! How did you know I was looking for Sailor Moon Cosplay Costumes?!?

Its uncanny.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Tonight (well, more tonight...its 3am) I'm gonna think of ways to use the Earth bending. I'm hyped for it now lol

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5818  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Gracias mano :) That's why I think he'd lose if she has SLAKE. With SLAKE in Shiho's possession, Myrmidon's reach advantage (unless he's using a sword of his own) wouldn't be too advantageous. He's big enough for her to easily target him with SLAKE and if she decides to exponentially augment herself with absorbed energy then I believe she'd win. But, without SLAKE, Myrmidon's range is just too much, his reach and height are the most important factors in this fight, second being Vespa. Combining his reach with Vespa to jab at her while targeting her chakra-points while using his height to make it difficult for her to ever reach him if she somehow manages to get into range.

Also, on those blades or daggers of his, the Blades of Division, he can use that combined with his reach. He can very easily tag a hit on her if he's fast enough because of his reach, one slice with those blades will do a lot of harm, a couple more would do even worse. But I don't know how that would work against Shiho because of her energy-absorption. She could just absorb energy back into her atomic structure, but then again, that'd only work if she knew exactly what Myrmidon's blades can do, which I'm assuming she doesn't, especially since there's no prep involved.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5820  Edited By Pyrogram

@andres_knightfall: Her energy things, as I also thought, may hinder his Blades effectiveness as she'd just re-energize herself (if she can) and that would nearly totally nullify the danger of the blades as other than that, they are just normal blades without extra mystical stuff or whatever. If she DOES have any metal on her person, he could even manipulate that and constrict her and crush or something (he done that to Ivana once). This battle would be very interesting to play out IC.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@amaranth_strix: Tonight (well, more tonight...its 3am) I'm gonna think of ways to use the Earth bending. I'm hyped for it now lol

I look forward too it. It was really impressive in the show, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex maybe?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: That's disgusting. She's underage for a start...and he is over a million.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@cara_hunter: That's disgusting. She's underage for a start...and he is over a million.

lol how was I supposed to know she was under aged? (how old is she lol?)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5828  Edited By Cara_Hunter
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5829  Edited By Arquitenens

@cara_hunter: @pyrogram: Nevertheless, I've seen people tell you that very same fact numerous times. NO EXCUSE!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5830  Edited By Pyrogram

Oh, she got angry. haha.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5831  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

Cara Hunter VS Nymphomania.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5832  Edited By Pyrogram
Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrname: LMFAO I just understood it haha

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5835  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram said:

Oh, she got angry. haha.

Cara (the user)'s a He :P

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: LOL in that case, good on him :D

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did not get angry!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: If I was angry, I wouldn't have exclaimed.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump >.>

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Cara

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's Nymph?

_Celt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@audend said:

Are you looking for Sailor Moon Cosplay Costumes for Halloween celebration or Cosplay Party? If you are a big fan of this Cartoons, you are going to really like putting on a costume up like Sailor Moon! She is a fairly knight from the sailor empire who defends the globe, with her charming X-Men Cosplay Costumes sailor scouts, Sailor Moon Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. Get costumes and tell the globe “I am the fairly knight, Sailor man Moon and I will battle for justice! In the name of the celestial satellite I will penalize you!” .

Holy crap! How did you know I was looking for Sailor Moon Cosplay Costumes?!?

Its uncanny.

I'm disappointed by the quality of those costumes.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5846  Edited By Strigidae_23

@ferro_vida: You should ask that upstanding and helpful individual for a refund.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_celt said:

@cara_hunter: Read through the comments... or a dictionary.

It's a character battle thread not an event, no need to be sassy.

I know what the word means :/

I was expecting a user/character.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@ferro_vida: You should ask that upstanding and helpful individual for a refund.

I should. When I look to buy a sailor scout costume I want it to properly show off my feminine figure.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5849  Edited By Pyrogram

Time for a new battle....

Ivana and Kurt Vs Serpent_of_Steel and Creed

• To the death.
  • Gothic.
  • No Prep.
  • Random encounter.
bloodguts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with whoever's better at punching things in the face.