Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Blazing Saints
The Road of Life:

The Blazing Saints
The Blazing Saints
The life out an outlaw is not as simple as it seems.  To start off with, it is all about the balance.  The logic of the mind gives a set of guidelines which help shape what we commonly refer to as "morality."  This is what keeps one safe in times of danger.  It represents its own side of the equation.  However, there is also the passion of the heart.  This concept much more primitive in nature, yet far beyond logic's comprehension.  Like a wild stallion within one's soul, this feeling pushes the individual to do new levels and produces something new entirely.  Logic fades, reason is abandoned, and pure passion leads.

While many great things can result from this, pure disaster is bound to happen.  Thus, balance is brought back into the equation.  The true outlaw is able to balance the logic of the mind and the passion of the heart.  Through this he is able to never give up, yet maintain a wise strategy; to discern right from wrong, yet uphold his own convictions; and to defy all odds, yet be at peace with himself.

-Memoirs of Jack "the Saint" Michaels

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack
Jack "the Saint" Michaels
The Legacy:

In 1972, a man named Jack Michaels set out on the road to becoming a true outlaw.  Everywhere he went, he exacted justice and became an enforcer of the road.  Sometimes, he made himself judge, jury, and executioner.  However, he always maintained a certain moral code about him.  In some ways, he was free like the wind.  In other ways, he was held by a greater power to abide by certain standards.  Throughout the course of time, he began to be called "the Saint."  The name stuck and with it came great responsibility.  For many years, Jack was a lone rider.  For him, it was the easiest way to maintain his identity as a true outlaw.

Golden Age
Golden Age
Eventually, other bikers on the road began to follow Jack and respect his ideals.  Before he knew it, Jack had a following set up.  There was a group of men ready to follow him anywhere.  Therefore, he took upon himself the responsibility of leading those men.  Jack always said, "A man can only know his true strength, once he has been through the fire."  His words were truly inspirational to all that heard them.  Jack Michaels was not just some tough thug who did as he pleased.  He was a leader, a protector, an orator, a philosopher, and a man.  Jack "the Saint" Michaels then made the legacy known as the Blazing Saints.

This roadhouse represents a place for us to call our home.  We're a family.  Certainly, we may have our fights and hardships.  But at the end of the day, we're still a family.  Feel free to come in and check the place out.  This is our legacy.  We're the Blazing Saints.
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By The Rider

Welcome home.

The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The Renegade

good to be home

Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Rider Davidson
Rolls up to the Roadhouse and gets off his bike. Hugs his boys as he makes his way to the bar.
Alright let's do this!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Good luck Riders

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Rider
Wallace walks over behind the bar and begins stocking the liquor.  He calls to Joe Archer and Rider Davidson.

Hey, I got a ton of crates on the truck outside!  Let's get it unloaded!
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Rider

Thanks Drift

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cool show. Do it justice

Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rider Davidson
Taking notice from the Pres.....it was time to get this place ready.
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Renegade

Slaps Davidson on his back   How did I know the first place you would want to go would be the bar

Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rider Davidson

It's better than the Hero den we've been invading

The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Renegade
Gambler said:
"Cool show. Do it justice"

Thanks man, you're welcome to visit anytime
Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rider Davidson

show?

The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Renegade
The Rider said:
"Wallace walks over behind the bar and begins stocking the liquor.  He calls to Joe Archer and Rider Davidson.

Hey, I got a ton of crates on the truck outside!  Let's get it unloaded!"
Walks out back to look at the truck.... Whoa...  how did you pay for all this,  On second thought dont answer that,

Where is the prospect when you need him
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Rider
The Renegade said:
"The Rider said:
"Wallace walks over behind the bar and begins stocking the liquor.  He calls to Joe Archer and Rider Davidson.

Hey, I got a ton of crates on the truck outside!  Let's get it unloaded!"
Walks out back to look at the truck.... Whoa...  how did you pay for all this,  On second thought dont answer that,

Where is the prospect when you need him"
They're both out taking care of some business.
Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rider Davidson

Ok fellas, me and this bottle of whiskey are going to bed. Looks around and doesn't see his old lady. Dang sleeping alone tonight
Stubbles up the stairs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

The Rider said:
"Thanks Drift"
No prob.

Huge Johnny Blaze fan so yeah...
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Renegade

turns around and sees Davidson has gone to bed with a bottle.  Great, looks like I unload the truck by myself.. lol

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Rider
TheDrifter said:
"The Rider said:
"Thanks Drift"
No prob.

Huge Johnny Blaze fan so yeah..."
Good man, lol.

Rider Davidson said:
"Ok fellas, me and this bottle of whiskey are going to bed. Looks around and doesn't see his old lady. Dang sleeping alone tonight
Stubbles up the stairs."
Haha, G'night man.

The Renegade said:
"turns around and sees Davidson has gone to bed with a bottle.  Great, looks like I unload the truck by myself.. lol"

Wallace helps Archer finish unloading the truck.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
Looks around, finds a couch, steals it for a bed
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Rider
John finishes unloading the truck and stocking the liquor.  After that, he goes to a wall and hangs the pictures of each member of the crew.  He looks around and slowly nods to himself.  John Wallace had found a home.
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Renegade

Wakes up and walks into the bar.  He looks around and feels right at home. The smell of a new place, the chance for a new beginning both make the Renegade hopeful of things to come. He picks up a broom and begins sweeping.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By warlock360
Good luck
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Rider
Wallace rides up to the roadhouse after a long ride.  He walks in, goes behind the bar, and gets an ice cold beer.  He pops the top off and drinks it down.

Hey all.
Midnight Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Midnight Thorn
Kay swings the doors open and strides inside with a calm look on her face. She walked on in, her heavy military grade boots clinking on the floor as she strode further in. She looked around noting John not too far from her and gave a nod of the head.

Hello John.
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Rider

Hello Kay, it's good to see you.  Care for a beer?

Midnight Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Midnight Thorn

Why not.

She stepped forward towards the bar and stood inches from it, pulling off her jacket and placing it on one of the bar stools.

You know real men drink Scotch. She gave a slight smirk and sat down on a stool.

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Rider
John raised an eyebrow, then popped open a beer and handed it to Kay with a chuckle.

I'll take out the Scotch when the job's done.  Until then, it'll remain in its "secret location."
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Renegade

Joe rides down the road on his way to the new clubhouse of the saints.  His mind wanders a little as his harley thunders around the curves of the road.  Joe twists back on the hand grip and the powerful machine responds as he gains speed.  The ride is a soothing experience for Joe and he loves the feel of his hog and how it responds to his direction.  He pulls up and parks just to the right side of the front door.  Dismounts, looks over his ride and walks inside the bar.  Joe stops just inside the door and looks around.  A habit he picked up years ago he always checks out his surroundings, looking for potential danger.

The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The Renegade

Seeing there is no present danger inside, Joe walks over behind the bar and takes a bottle of water from the cooler.  He walks back around the bar and takes the TV remote and turns on the huge TV hanging on the wall.  He sits down at a table and probs his feet on the table.  Leaning back in the chair he relaxes and looks toward the TV

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XBarbieX
The door opens and trhe first thing that can be seen of her is a long leg that steps in. The rest follows and turns out to be just as fantastic as this leg. Her long blonde hair waves in the air forcing its way inside from the long dusty road outside and her blue eyes look around almost shy trying to get an impression of this place. Her high and melodic voice sounds through place as she asks:

"Ello? Anyone here?"
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The Renegade

Renegade is sitting at the table with  his feet on the table.  He hears the door open and looks up to see this long legged babe walking into the place.  He sits up straight and watches as she sways into the bar.  He hears her ask if anybody is here.  So he gets up and walks toward her.

He greets her and eyes her up and down.  Sup babe, I'm Joe what can I do for you.

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XBarbieX
As this long haired biker guy came towards her her heart made a big jump inside her chest. Getting her senses to gether she walks towards him while waving her hips like the promise of a wet dream. She goes over to her patented "give me a job" walk setting one foot in stilettos directly before the other. When she finally meets him in the mid of the place she lays one hand on his broad chest and leans a bit forward to catch his eyes as well as direct his gaze to her overly deep and well filled decollete.

"Me looking for a job. Can you give me one?"
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The Renegade

His eyes widen as she walks right up to him.  Her touch feels like a gift from heaven but he maintains his cool.  Well, we just opened so we have a few openings.  Let me review your application,,, in other words turn aroung for me and let me get a good look at the assets.

As he looks her over she seems perfect for a job here.  He grabs her and pulls her up to him quickly, he wanted to see how she would react because working in a bar she would see plenty of this type of thing.  He stares at her face, perfect.  His eyes move down, futher down and again perfect.  He leans down and puts his face directly in front of hers, with their noses touching.  I think you will do, when can you start.

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By XBarbieX
"What assets do you mean? Why turn around?" Confused she turns around to look after the assets he was speaking of. His sudden grabbing surprises her as he forces her back to face him. His strong muscles can be felt under the open jacket that he wears and she somehow enjoys the sensation of his body rubbing against hers. His eyes scan every inch of her face and her body before he puts his face directly infront of hers. As their noses touch she feels the sparkling of electricity in the air between them. Never before had she been so close to a man with out anything happening. And this one is just her type of guy. But for some reason she knows she has to be cool right now and with an untypical strength of will for her she manages to stay cool. Then he says the magic words.Still trying to remain cool she tries to sound as sexy as possible, which means a lot given her live long experience with using her looks.

"Tomorrow if that's okay big man..."
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Renegade

Still holding her close he just stares into her eyes.  He cannot help but feel aroused as she rubs against him. He feels something deep within himself he has not felt for a long time.  He fights the urge to kiss her and brings his face a little away from hers. Tomorrow will be fine gorgeous, be here at 10 am.  We have a lot of work to do before we open.  He now realizes he is still holding her and even though he doesn't want to he lets her go.

I think you will do fine here baby.  Really fine.  Wear something sexy

Now thats settled can I get you something.

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XBarbieX
Feeling his arousal she crosses her arms in his neck to further this feeling. Something holds him back and she doesn't know what it is. She doesn't know a lot. Mainly she acts on a instinctive basis like her mother taught her back in her youth. Disappointment strikes her pretty doll face as he turns away for some unknown reason. That is something she is not used to. But it sparks her desire. At first she thinks she screwed it like so many times before but then he gives her the affirmation. Obviously reluctantly he lets her go and she turns around to reach the door as long as the moment lasts to have a good exit.

"Dere's notting in my wardrobe that ain't not sexy darling. O' course I'll do fine here."

She gives him a last wink before she disappears out of the swing door letting him alone in the room.
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The Renegade

He watches her as she walks away toward the door.  Her hips sway back and forth as she walks and this one has definately reached right through the defensive shield he always keeps around himself.  He has a lot of pain in his past and its not easy for anybody to get to him.  But this one has dont it , in just a matter of seconds.   He follows her to the door and stands in the doorway as he watches her walk away from the bar.  He thinks of what the future may hold and smiles to  himself.

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Rider
Wallace rides up after a long night.  Just before he walks in, he looks down at his shirt and buttons up a few buttons.

Hey all.
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The Renegade

Hey man,,  I just hired our first employee.  You wont believe how,     how hot  she is, man she is perfect.  She will be here at 10 in the morning.

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The Rider

Oh, good work Joe.

Midnight Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Midnight Thorn
Kay walks into the bar once more, her hair slightly disshelved and an amused look on her face. She smiles to herself, walking past the threshold and towards the actual bar. Kay buttons up her blouse as she goes trying to hide her cleavage and takes a hard look around. Eyes dart all around before resting on John. She raises a slight eyebrow and offers a half smile before commencing to the nearest seat.
The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Rider
John sees Kay, gives her a light smile, then moves over to the bar.  He gets out that special bottle of Scotch that he had tucked away.  After pouring himself a glass, he leans over and whispers something in Kay's ear.  The look in his eye afterward was slightly concerned and protective, yet reassuring.  John then speaks in a normal tone.

So Kay, what you like to drink?
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Renegade

Renegade still smiling from his encounter with Barbie walks back into the bar area.  He walks up to the bar, but doesn't ask for anything.  He places his hands on the bar and looks at himself in the huge mirror hanging on the wall behind the bar.

Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rider Davidson
A loud thump is heard up stairs followed by Davidson coming down the stairs. The bottle in his hand is all but empty, he kills the rest on the way down.
Ah, who....what....nevermind.
Midnight Thorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Midnight Thorn
She watches him silently for a few minutes before letting her attention wander to another corner of the bar. After several seconds, she turns to find John not too far off holding a glass filled with Scotch. She took a whiff of it letting the scent mingle in her nostrils before canting her head closer to the President as he spoke. She smiled and gave a nonchalant look.

Ever the gentleman, John. Don't worry so much. As for the other question.... She looked up at him with a sweet smile. 

Hennesy.
Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rider Davidson
Taking a seat at the bar, he lay his head on it. God someone get me a bloody mary! Getting tired of waiting he got up walked behind the bar and started pounding vodka.
The Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Renegade

Wait, I'll get it for you man, you look burned out.  Relax

Renegade looks over at the woman he does not know.  As he fixes a bloody mary for Davidson, he says  to her

I'm Joe.  Good to meet you

The Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Rider
John nods his head, then gives her a brief smile.  He prepares her drink and hands it to her.  Looking around, he sees the Blazing Saints congregating and enjoying themselves.  Deep down, he feels joy for his brothers and sisters.  Turning away, he silently makes his way out the door and head on up to the roof.  Once up there, he sits alone on the roof and looks up at the stars.
Rider Davidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rider Davidson
Sits back down. Thanks Ren. Looks over at the trim. Yea, me to shake hug, let's do all that later when I don't feel like throwing up.