Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"To protect the future, I must first rewrite the past..."

The Negative Speedster
The Negative Speedster

Falsified Name: Alexander Miles

Aliases:Conduit, Doctor Miles (False Identity), Anti-Speedster, the Negative Conduit, The Reverse Runner, Reverse Speedster, The Anti-Speed Generator, Savant of the Speed Force

Identity: His true identity is unknown to everyone but himself.

Species: X-Gene Speedster

Height: 6'1

Weight: 186 lbs

Hair: Umber

Eye Color: Cobalt

Timeline: 2165, Alternate CVnU Future

Family: Christopher is the descendant of Marcus Antonius Knightfall. For obvious reasons, Christopher has no intentions of revealing himself to his family, in the case that it would meddle with his own existence.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Nationality: American/Canadian

Affiliation: Scientific and Technological Advancement and Research Laboratories (S.T. A. R. Labs), Mutants, Shogunate of Venzuela, The Knightfalls

Alignment: Anti-Villain

The Future Knightfall [First-Person Biography]

My name is Christopher Knightfall...
My name is Christopher Knightfall...

Every single day, the search goes one. With every piece of technology I can acquire in this antiquated time, with every resource I can hang onto, the unending search for the man who would have me and my entire clan wiped from existence itself goes on. No fruit is ever produced from it, but for the sake of my existence and my people, I will not rest until my mission is complete….

I was… 35, when my crusade began. The unending, ever-persevering war between humankind and Children of Atom was at its peak. Factions spread all over each sides, corrupt bastards looking through ever corner for supposed deviants to punish, no one you could truly confide in… no one you could genuinely trust. I among many others rose to the occasion, combating the officials that sought to put down every last metahuman, every last mutant. The Speed Force… the Anti-Speed Force blessed me with unimaginable gifts. Through study and stress of it, I went deeper into the Force’s secrets then any before me, penetrated veils of ability thought unheard of.

And with it, I thought I was immovable, without weakness. I used my gift to inflict desolation upon those governmental dogs; I made it known to them that I wouldn’t back down.

But as I said before, there was no one you could genuinely trust.

I thought, or perhaps 'hoped', that my family, the Knightfalls, would be the exception. Yeah, I’m a Knightfall, and as expected, the clan has persisted through much. However, the last thing I would have expected… was for a trusted individual to turn us all over. Right now, his name’s not important. But he backed down from the fight, gave over his X-Gene to the Government’s cure… and to prove his newfound ‘enlightenment’, he sold the rest of us out. He publically acknowledged the various branches of X-Gene mutation passed down through the Knightfall line. He stabbed us all in the back, and when the day comes, I’ll return the favor, tenfold.

It wasn’t long before the assault was coordinated. But the inept reprobate had the idiocy to lead the attack himself. In mere days, he had taken away everything from me... the coward had his own family slaughtered. I survived, only due to my speed, but the damage was done. I sought nothing but vengeance, vengeance that has yet to be fulfilled. But he knew that I had lived, and he knew that I was coming after him, and that at all cost, he would suffer dearly.

With the newfound resources he had, and the advanced technology of this age, he thought he could escape from me by going through time. But I knew he had something else in mind. By no means could he ever even dream to kill me himself, not when I had the Speed Force on my side. No, he was going to go back and wipe out his own ancestors, just to get rid of me, and to get rid of any surviving Knightfalls. However, he’d done his homework. My traitorous relative new which particular line not to wipe out, just so he himself would remain in existence…

I pursued him through the time stream, and followed him into the year 2012. Using his technology, he managed to defend himself against my assault for some time. But it wasn’t enough. I was edging closer, prepared to deliver the finishing strike.

But the Unthinkable occurred.

I collapsed, my speed abilities inexplicably exhausted. I was inexperienced with time travel then, I should have foreseen the fact that I’d be heavily draining energy by jumping over a century back in time. Alas, I didn’t, and he escaped. And I was left stranded in a time quite unlike my own…

But I know he’s out there, preparing to make his move, ready and willing to take out his own clan, just to get rid of me. He hasn’t made his move yet, more than likely gathering resources, making good connections, and evading me. And that’s why I must search…

However, with my speed abilities still recovering, I myself need resources to find him. To protect my family, and to save my future, I had to forge a new identity in this unfamiliar timeline. To the outside world, I am Alexander Miles, genius scientist, founder of Scientific and Technological Advancement and Research Labs.

While the search goes on, my old goals of enacting mutant dominance still remain important to me. The same problems that existed in my world are prominent here, and while I remain in this place, I have no qualms against pitching in when the situation requires it.

However, soon enough, I will find my treacherous relative, and punish him for his crimes. And then, I will regain the use of my time travel abilities, and return to my future, to continue seeking justice for my kind. My name is Christopher Knightfall… and I am the Reverse Speedster, the Conduit.

Generator of the Anti-Speed Force [Powers]

Superhuman Speed

Vast Superhuman Speed
Vast Superhuman Speed

The Negative Speedster's primary ability, Christopher is capable of tapping into and utilizing the Speed Force to move at rates significantly faster then any ordinary human being. The rather unique X-Gene that Christopher possesses appears to have imbued his cells with one of the many variations of the Speed-Force, dubbed the Anti-Speed Force. This particular variation of the speed force can be considered a corrupted form of it, as it appears to be generated by a negative electrical charge. Through the creation of kinetic energy, Christopher is capable of traveling and engaging in combat at extremely high velocities, significantly higher than supersonic speeds, currently a tad bit below the speed of light. Extended use of the ability can increase the level of speed he is capable of maneuvering at. It appears that when utilizing this ability, depending on how fast he is moving, his environment appears to slow down, or even seem immobile, making him more then capable of perceiving his environment at speeds similar to his movement rates. Generally, when moving at superhuman velocities, he creates electrical arcs around his body, which appear to take the color of crimson. However, in some cases, he will slow himself just enough to remove the electrical arcs. At will, he is capable of creating rather long-lasting afterimages, indefinite at times depending on his level of concentration.

Force Aura

Christopher's speed related abilities grant him a unique sort of energy field, naturally extending but an inch past his skin. The aura itself is an extension of the Negative Speed Force, one that can be activated at will. The ability automatically protects him from the danger of friction, though if need be, can extend it around another person. This aura appears to be capable of mitigating physical damage received, capable of absorbing an impressive amount of kinetic energy. With enough concentration from the speed force, he would virtually be capable of utilizing this ability to run on the air, achieving a form of flight.

Phasing/Vibration

Yet another ability the Speed-Force has bestowed upon him, Christopher boast the ability to vibrate his molecular structure to such a degree, that he can pass through virtually any solid object. By vibrating at the natural frequency of air itself, he is capable of entering a phased state. Through a certain degree of scientific understanding, the Future Knightfall is even capable of mimicking invisibility by vibrating at such a rate that light simply doesn't reflect off of his body. It appears he is capable of vibrating body parts individually, such as his limbs.

Whirlwind

By running around in a circle at certain velocity, the Reverse Speedster is more then capable of creating a considerably powerful whirlwind, or otherwise, a vortex. Depending on the intensity of the vortex in question, he would be more then capable of performing feats such as suffocating his victim, causing them to levitate in the intense winds, and various other purposes. By spinning his arms rather swiftly, he is even capable of creating winds similar to that of a cyclone, enabling him to deprive his surroundings of oxygen, at a certain radius, of course.

Accelerated Healing

Another useful ability is the power to rapidly regenerate at faster rates then the average human being. When having sustained minor to moderate forms of damage and trauma, it appears that Christopher is capable of repairing the damage swiftly. Major injuries can and will take considerably longer amounts of time to mend, thus it is quite possible for Christopher to pass out before it fully heals. Prolonged or repetitive damage is capable of killing and halting his regeneration as well. To maintain his healing abilities, the Savant of the Speed-Force requires sustenance and rest, lest his regenerative abilities begin to decline drastically.

Energy Absorption/Speed Theft

Yet another ability that the Anti-Conduit is capable of pulling off, Christopher is capable of absorbing nearly any form of energy he comes into contact with. He is able to utilize the energy he absorbs to further his speed abilities, and to aid his bodies self-regeneration. When coming into contact with another person, he is capable of leeching the bio-electric energy from his victim, resulting in the victim's death due to the nervous system running off neuro-electric pulses. Another ability, dubbed Speed Thieving or Theft, is the power to absorb the accelerated momentum of objects and people in order to reduce their movement speed significantly, perhaps even fully stop them in place. Simultaneously, the victim's kinetic energy is compounded with Christopher's own.

Accelerated Metabolism

An ability that can be both helpful and debilitating, The Negative Speedster's metabolism is accelerated beyond what is humanely possible. In conjunction with his naturally healing factor, Christopher not only can heal faster, but his body is able to swiftly burn harmful materials such as toxins and poisons, while also being capable of burning out sedatives and other drug-related liquids. The downside is that Christopher's body burns calories at a much faster rate then any ordinary human being, while he is utilizing his superhuman speed. Thus, this requires him to eat larger portions of food in order to maintain his energy, less he begin to suffer from starvation.

Time Position/Agelessness

Due to the particularly unique nature of the Negative Speed Force, Christopher has been permanently rendered out of the regular time stream, and thus, constantly exist in his very own, unique plane of time. Because of this peculiar position outside of the time stream, Christopher is immune to effects that would otherwise tamper with his connection to time. Another unique ability granted by this is the fact that Christopher's body, virtually frozen in a completely different plane of time, no longer ages.

Dimensional/Time Travel

By accelerating to velocities beyond the speed of light itself, as well as generating vast reserves of the Speed Force, Christopher is able to break through the fabric of time and space, enabling him to move through dimensions, and even break into the time stream.

Physical Attributes

Strength and Durability-While bearing a rather lanky appearance, in truth, Christopher's rather heightened muscularity, coming from his most peculiar bodily genetics, grants him with physical strength well beyond the range of an average human being. Regular exercises and a somewhat strict diet has enabled him to maintain his physical capabilities at peak. As of now, he is capable of lifting up to 15 tons with only a fair amount of effort on his part. Thus, he would be more then capable of feats such as manhandling his opponents, and even other beings possessing metahuman strength. With the enhancements from his speed force aura, he is capable of dealing blows equivalent to being hit by a car, and more. He is able to handle great amounts of physical damage and trauma, and can even sustain projectiles such as bullets without faltering.

Abilities (In Construction)

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm only 50-60% finished with this, but I'm done with the bio.

Do remember, hes from an alternate CVnU Future, it ain't predestined that all the Knightfalls get wiped out. It's just apart of his story, and the particular timeline he is from. He genuinely believes that he and the traitir are the final Knightfalls of his time, as does the rest of the world. However, there are probably a few remaining descendants (Or immortal ancestors, lookin at you Quintus) still alive, but in hiding.

@cassius_knightfall @raysh_al_shaytan @Any other Knightfalls

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2 Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

This is awesome!

_Avatar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job! Shaking things up for the Knightfall clan :-)

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bravo. Luv the look and the concept :)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

You had until the Knightfall stuff.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wait...Who is he a descendant of?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:), thanks guys!

@_nox_: Good question.

Unfortunately, I don't even know.

Vinnie_Tahoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very cool dude. Great job as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty cool. And finally, an anti-villain ;) I might bring Andres out at some point to do something with this guy.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10

He can be a decendant of mine.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy hell I love this!!....except the knightfall part lol....makes me want to create a hero from the future nabbing time traveling baddies lol

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh, interest on multiple levels.

Looking forward to the rest of this.

Corvus_Redding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: Dude, I know great minds think alike but... :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvus_Redding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Corvus_Redding

@_vex_: Something along those lines. But hey, I could always use a partner.

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corvus_redding: It's a great concept and I'm interested, but don't feel obligated to extend the offer if you don't want to lol. It's cool either way

Corvus_Redding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: Dude, you kidding? Id love to work with you on this :P

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corvus_Redding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: Alright! I'll have to do it later or tommorow. I'm stuck on a tablet. x_x

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nearly done with powers, about to work on attributes and abilities.

This traitor sounds somewhat like me. Coincidence? Team-up? Something entirely different? Only time will tell...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

Don't forget to add who your great grand daddy is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dreadpool10: This is extremely awesome and makes me want to get my Knightfall back on the go!

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice. Props to you man its very solid start. Look forward to seeing more of this/ joining in when i'm back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: @cassius_knightfall: Thanks! I can't wait to get the character into more interactions/meet up with some more Knightfalls.

@orpheus_knightfall said:

@dreadpool10: Oh, ok then. Any thoughts on a team up later in your character's adventures.

I can definitely see our characters meeting up sometime. Though if your character is on a quest for vengeance against the Knightfalls, Christopher is probably gonna try and stop him, lol.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: No problem man; I'm just finishing up my semester at school and looking to get my legs stretched again if you'd like to interact some time!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One more section to go.

@valken said:

@dreadpool10: No problem man; I'm just finishing up my semester at school and looking to get my legs stretched again if you'd like to interact some time!

Sorry for late response, lol.

I'd love to interact. Hit me up anytime, bro!

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By valken

@dreadpool10: I'll probably hit you up in the next couple of days! Final exam tomorrow!

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _EbonyZephyr_

Ooohh

Jaired hasa nemesis maybe?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: Awesome!

@dreadpool10: Well, I'm trying to reform him. Perhaps Orpheus encounters Dr. Miles on a mission and they end up teaming up but without Orpheus knowing who he is at first.

Perhaps, perhaps...

Ooohh

Jaired hasa nemesis maybe?

Looks that way. :)

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep forgetting that this dude is a Knightfall. Cool use of the Reverse Flash look too.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fckin love it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why am I tempted to just make a legit alt for this character, instead of the usual umbrella alts?

Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why am I tempted to just make a legit alt for this character, instead of the usual umbrella alts?

DO IT!!!!

Bro Fist: Engaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

DO IT!!!!

Maybe....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Renaming this part 1.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45  Edited By Legacy_

*uses Eddie Thawne*
*backs away*

Eve though revealing him as a Knightfall takes away some of the punch, I hope you make the best of this cause it could lead to some really fun interactions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

*uses Eddie Thawne*

*backs away*

Eve though revealing him as a Knightfall takes away some of the punch, I hope you make the best of this cause it could lead to some really fun interactions.

As it happens, when this character was still just an idea I had, the original plan was to not reveal that he was a Knightfall, to keep it a surprise. In the end, I just went ahead and revealed it through his bio.

:)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@dreadpool10: It's all about execution so have at it!
*calls being a descendant on the maternity side*

Anyhow maybe we'll do something in the FUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

LOL, sounds good! I definitely need to move forward with this character.