#101 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

#102 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey team!

#103 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

what team lol

did you get my PM ?

#104 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"what team lol

did you get my PM ?"
???
#105 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah about joining


now i fell Awkward.

#106 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"yeah about joining


now i fell Awkward."
...?
#107 Posted by Feral Nova (46604 posts) - - Show Bio

ANOTHER team? O.o uhhhh good luck! ^^

#108 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"ANOTHER team? O.o uhhhh good luck! ^^
"
We don't need luck.
#109 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"yeah about joining


now i fell Awkward."
...?
"
that helps,so can i join ?
#110 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"yeah about joining


now i fell Awkward."
...?
"
that helps,so can i join ?
"
I'll pm you.
#111 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"I wanna eat this team of heroes.............................."

Cause this sounds like something a mastermind would say and I can tell your not a hence men so you fall into that dumb villain area."

Really so you base how evil I can be on one damn quote I made when I was bored. Do you say much other dumb shit everybody else post on the site for fun so that means they fall in the dumb category as well. Why the hell would I try and be a mastermind when I'm not rping?? That just means you take rping to seriously. If you really wanna see how much of a dumb villian I am how about you rp me and a dumb villian kicks your ass then."
Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring.
"
Hate you fcuking new people. You honestly think your the shit because you joined a new group and you talked to some one as important as Nobody. Don't get ahead of yoru self your a fcukin nobody. I could understand some one like DC, gambler or Nobody saying something like I'ma bad villain but you've been here for like 2 hours shut the hell up. And just to let  you know just cause your in an rp form doesn't mean you should always be rping dumba$$. Your so damn ignorant. Plus I challenged you to a fight . Till you accept my offer you can call me a dumb vilian but you are the b!tch of this group because you didn't except the dumb villains offer. Dumbsh!t
"
Oh so cause he is new he should back down okay Zee you know me I have been here awhile YOUR A DUMB ASS VILLAIN and as far as I can tell a bully, Here is a news flash there is always someone bigger then you in the play ground, If you want I fight how about I stick me foot up your ass, I have watched you get trashed talked by both restless and Nobody but you dont come back to them , Just the new guy. OH AND ZEE JUST TO LET YOUR DUMB ASS KNOW ANDREW IS ME...................................... SO please keep this up im loving every moment.



RL Are = no brains RL=Dumb as Zee point and case closed.


Your next Arrow owning will be in an hour I am here all week,
#112 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"I wanna eat this team of heroes.............................."

Cause this sounds like something a mastermind would say and I can tell your not a hence men so you fall into that dumb villain area."

Really so you base how evil I can be on one damn quote I made when I was bored. Do you say much other dumb shit everybody else post on the site for fun so that means they fall in the dumb category as well. Why the hell would I try and be a mastermind when I'm not rping?? That just means you take rping to seriously. If you really wanna see how much of a dumb villian I am how about you rp me and a dumb villian kicks your ass then."
Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring.
"
Hate you fcuking new people. You honestly think your the shit because you joined a new group and you talked to some one as important as Nobody. Don't get ahead of yoru self your a fcukin nobody. I could understand some one like DC, gambler or Nobody saying something like I'ma bad villain but you've been here for like 2 hours shut the hell up. And just to let  you know just cause your in an rp form doesn't mean you should always be rping dumba$$. Your so damn ignorant. Plus I challenged you to a fight . Till you accept my offer you can call me a dumb vilian but you are the b!tch of this group because you didn't except the dumb villains offer. Dumbsh!t
"
Oh so cause he is new he should back down okay Zee you know me I have been here awhile YOUR A DUMB ASS VILLAIN and as far as I can tell a bully, Here is a news flash there is always someone bigger then you in the play ground, If you want I fight how about I stick me foot up your ass, I have watched you get trashed talked by both restless and Nobody but you dont come back to them , Just the new guy. OH AND ZEE JUST TO LET YOUR DUMB ASS KNOW ANDREW IS ME...................................... SO please keep this up im loving every moment.



RL Are = no brains RL=Dumb as Zee point and case closed.


Your next Arrow owning will be in an hour I am here all week,
"
did I miss it :P
#113 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.....Good Luck guys!

#114 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"I wanna eat this team of heroes.............................."

Cause this sounds like something a mastermind would say and I can tell your not a hence men so you fall into that dumb villain area."

Really so you base how evil I can be on one damn quote I made when I was bored. Do you say much other dumb shit everybody else post on the site for fun so that means they fall in the dumb category as well. Why the hell would I try and be a mastermind when I'm not rping?? That just means you take rping to seriously. If you really wanna see how much of a dumb villian I am how about you rp me and a dumb villian kicks your ass then."
Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring.
"
Hate you fcuking new people. You honestly think your the shit because you joined a new group and you talked to some one as important as Nobody. Don't get ahead of yoru self your a fcukin nobody. I could understand some one like DC, gambler or Nobody saying something like I'ma bad villain but you've been here for like 2 hours shut the hell up. And just to let  you know just cause your in an rp form doesn't mean you should always be rping dumba$$. Your so damn ignorant. Plus I challenged you to a fight . Till you accept my offer you can call me a dumb vilian but you are the b!tch of this group because you didn't except the dumb villains offer. Dumbsh!t
"
Oh so cause he is new he should back down okay Zee you know me I have been here awhile YOUR A DUMB ASS VILLAIN and as far as I can tell a bully, Here is a news flash there is always someone bigger then you in the play ground, If you want I fight how about I stick me foot up your ass, I have watched you get trashed talked by both restless and Nobody but you dont come back to them , Just the new guy. OH AND ZEE JUST TO LET YOUR DUMB ASS KNOW ANDREW IS ME...................................... SO please keep this up im loving every moment.



RL Are = no brains RL=Dumb as Zee point and case closed.


Your next Arrow owning will be in an hour I am here all week,
"
Aww...I wasn't here for this:P
#115 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither was I :P

#116 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to come back and do it again when we are here:P

#117 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I know right :P

#118 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like I should put money inside someone's hat now. ^____^

#119 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up people.

Awww i missed the owning :-(

#120 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I feel like I should put money inside someone's hat now. ^____^
"
Holds out hat.
#121 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Hands Gloom a hat 100's only please ^_^

#122 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"

Hands Gloom a hat 100's only please ^_^

"
I need the moneys more!
#123 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Gives a thousand dollars to both Kiara and Nobody.

Amazing how fictional money is so much easier to hand out than real money. :P And you guys know what I meant!
#124 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY!!! Runs around with 1000 bucks

#125 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"

Whats up people.

Awww i missed the owning :-(

"
I like him can I keep him
#126 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

question is.... does he like you xD

#127 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow, do you need anymore pets?

#128 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"YAY!!! Runs around with 1000 bucks"
Steals Kiara's 1,000 and runs around with 2,000 bucks. Yay!
#129 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

-______-

#130 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"-______-"
Waves 2,000 bucks in Kiara's face. You want it? Try and take it:P
#131 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Guts nobody and wraps his quivering entrails around his neck then hangs him from teh ceiling and pockets the money

#132 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"

Guts nobody and wraps his quivering entrails around his neck then hangs him from teh ceiling and pockets the money

"
Ok...you can have it.
#133 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Hands Kiara another thousand.

This is just to make sure I don't end up like Nobody. O_O
#134 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO thanks Gloom.

#135 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinks about stealing the money but looks at Nobody Meh not worth the effort.

#136 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Bright bunch of people Counts her money

#137 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Giggles to himself and holds Kiara's credit card.
#138 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a fake :P

#139 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Giggles to himself and holds Kiara's credit card."

LMAO
#140 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Its a fake :P"
Darn!
#141 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

You think I'd leave my REAL credit card lying around. uh no. You have to fight an army of demons just to get to my credit cards :P

#142 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes real credit card Demons were sleeping

#143 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"You think I'd leave my REAL credit card lying around. uh no. You have to fight an army of demons just to get to my credit cards :P"
Stupid army of demons. They stop me everytime I try.
#144 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O Karite you got into Arrow's stash.. Sucks to be you :P

#145 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"o_O Karite you got into Arrow's stash.. Sucks to be you :P"

Eh ill buy self something nice before i die :P
#146 Posted by Vulkan (13 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, a team

#147 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vulkan said:
"cool, a team"

Thanks.
#148 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
Vulkan said:
"cool, a team"

Sup man
#149 Posted by Vulkan (13 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"Vulkan said:
"cool, a team"

Sup man"

hey, i just uhh... joined like fifteen mins ago and tryin to get my bearings around this site.
#150 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"o_O Karite you got into Arrow's stash.. Sucks to be you :P"

Eh ill buy self something nice before i die :P"

lol good luck with that :P