#51 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Andrew Winter Stone said:
"Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring."
I love that pwn :D
#52 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
RestlessHope said:
"It's Chelsea, and I hope that there is a softer side to your madness."

I hope not hes cool he should have a you just got owned by Andrew board i think Zee is first on that list.
#53 Posted by Andrew Winter Stone (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Chelsea like the team gotta ya.

so whats happening people?

#54 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (826 posts) - - Show Bio

This team has alot of potential.

#55 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew is the king of owning people.

Nothing. waiting to fight some evil :P

#56 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
"Chelsea like the team gotta ya.

so whats happening people?"

Listining to some tunes
#57 Posted by Andrew Winter Stone (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Tunes sounds like a good idea.

#58 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

It always is but it would be better if youtube wasnt going so slowly

#59 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio

We need to liven this place up.. Its so drab right now x_X

#60 Posted by Andrew Winter Stone (87 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know I think the company is fine we just need some music.

#61 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to agree the company isnt so bad. What music would you suggest?

#62 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Rengade Lantern said:

"You know what I can come back and retaliate on the comments that you made about me but I'm not going to do that. You guys can pave your own way!
"

Lame.

#63 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"You know what I can come back and retaliate on the comments that you made about me but I'm not going to do that. You guys can pave your own way!
"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
#64 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
#65 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio
Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"

Bursts into laughter
#66 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"
Does it matter you just got burnt LMMFAO
#67 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"
Im the guy who just owned you
#68 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"
Shouldnt we be asking you the same?
#69 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio
RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"
Shouldnt we be asking you the same?"

LMAO
#70 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you I am here all week.

#71 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio
RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"
My story is long and hard.......

I was a new kid on the streets slowly learning up the ropes, Showing I could hold my own against people like Akira Overdrive and others. But I got too cocky, I switched team to many times and now I'm trying to find the road to redemption.
#72 Posted by Andrew Winter Stone (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do we need music when we have ML the stand up comedian.

#73 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"

I was a new kid on the streets slowly learning up the ropes, Showing I could hold my own against people like Akira Overdrive and others. But I got too cocky, I switched team to many times and now I'm trying to find the road to redemption.
"
So basically your telling us your a big nothing?
#74 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio
RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"

"
So basically your telling us your a big nothing?"
No.

#75 Posted by Andrew Winter Stone (87 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"

"
So basically your telling us your a big nothing?"
No.

"
Just a no one then.
#76 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio

Andrew, you took the words right out of my mouth.

#77 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"

"
Don't go there with me.Your straight ass.Stinky ass.
#78 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

ML holding is own against someone some how i find that hard to believe.

#79 Posted by RestlessHope (497 posts) - - Show Bio
Akira Overdrive said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"RestlessHope said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"Karite said:
"Midnight Lantern said:
"

Rengade Lantern said:

"

Lame.

"
Shows ML a mirror
"
And you are?
"

"
Don't go there with me.Your straight ass.Stinky ass.
"
How very mature of you...
#80 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
"zee crusher said:
"Andrew Winter Stone said:
"zee crusher said:
"I wanna eat this team of heroes.............................."

Cause this sounds like something a mastermind would say and I can tell your not a hence men so you fall into that dumb villain area."

Really so you base how evil I can be on one damn quote I made when I was bored. Do you say much other dumb shit everybody else post on the site for fun so that means they fall in the dumb category as well. Why the hell would I try and be a mastermind when I'm not rping?? That just means you take rping to seriously. If you really wanna see how much of a dumb villian I am how about you rp me and a dumb villian kicks your ass then."
Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring.
"
Hate you fcuking new people. You honestly think your the shit because you joined a new group and you talked to some one as important as Nobody. Don't get ahead of yoru self your a fcukin nobody. I could understand some one like DC, gambler or Nobody saying something like I'ma bad villain but you've been here for like 2 hours shut the hell up. And just to let  you know just cause your in an rp form doesn't mean you should always be rping dumba$$. Your so damn ignorant. Plus I challenged you to a fight . Till you accept my offer you can call me a dumb vilian but you are the b!tch of this group because you didn't except the dumb villains offer. Dumbsh!t
#81 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

Cause this sounds like something a mastermind would say and I can tell your not a hence men so you fall into that dumb villain area."

Really so you base how evil I can be on one damn quote I made when I was bored. Do you say much other dumb shit everybody else post on the site for fun so that means they fall in the dumb category as well. Why the hell would I try and be a mastermind when I'm not rping?? That just means you take rping to seriously. If you really wanna see how much of a dumb villian I am how about you rp me and a dumb villian kicks your ass then."
Wow Im amazed did I hurt your feelings on an internet site, On a page that is under RPG my mistake I should have spoke to you in the gen descussion, I am ment to know you are not RPING, "I WANNA EAT THIS TEAM OF HEROES" sure sounds like an in character quote how silly of me , You can eat a whole team of people out of character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

By the way this is me in character in a thread that is clearly marked above as RPG, Dry your eyes and walk on your starting to become boring.
"
Hate you fcuking new people. You honestly think your the shit because you joined a new group and you talked to some one as important as Nobody. Don't get ahead of yoru self your a fcukin nobody. I could understand some one like DC, gambler or Nobody saying something like I'ma bad villain but you've been here for like 2 hours shut the hell up. And just to let  you know just cause your in an rp form doesn't mean you should always be rping dumba$$. Your so damn ignorant. Plus I challenged you to a fight . Till you accept my offer you can call me a dumb vilian but you are the b!tch of this group because you didn't except the dumb villains offer. Dumbsh!t
"
You wouldnt be saying that to anyone else. Why dont you think twice before challenging people.
#82 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
"Rengade Lantern said:
"I'm the only one worthy around here to bear the name Renegade!
"

not to point fingers but you brought are comments on yourself."
"are" comments......guess you're not the brains of this operation
#83 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"

not to point fingers but you brought are comments on yourself."
"are" comments......guess you're not the brains of this operation
"

Have you really turned into this much of a conceited A-hole or are you in character?
#84 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Sup team.

#85 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"
Shakes real villain like there RL!

Insert one of my normal threats here.
"
Why should I give this team any type of publicity?
#86 Posted by warlock360 (26898 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:

"

"Rengade" OH RLY!?

#87 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Rengade Lantern said:

"

"Rengade" OH RLY!?

"
Originality is not your strongest feature is it? That has been used to death already.
#88 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Rengade Lantern said:
"
Shakes real villain like there RL!

Insert one of my normal threats here.
"
Why should I give this team any type of publicity?
"
You are doing a pretty good job of it already.
#89 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Best of luck with the teams guys(and gals)

#90 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Best of luck with the teams guys(and gals)
"
Thanks.
#91 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

"
"
You wouldnt be saying that to anyone else. Why dont you think twice before challenging people.
"
Yes I would. Why wouldn't I say this to some one else??
#92 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

"
"
"
"
My team maybe be "new" but they have more skill and class than you. And if you got a problem about them responding to your remarks here, then leave.
#93 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"zee crusher said:
"Kiara_Sullivan said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

"
"
"
"
My team maybe be "new" but they have more skill and class than you. And if you got a problem about them responding to your remarks here, then leave.
"
I don't have a problem with you or your team. Just that one trash talker that thinks hes the sh!t because its his first day on the team. I left him and open challenge he didn't respond so he obviously isn't that good. Plus I doubt they have better skills then me............
#94 Posted by Sub - Zero (15 posts) - - Show Bio
Rengade Lantern said:
"Voidheart said:
"Rengade Lantern said:

"

"Rengade" OH RLY!?

"
Originality is not your strongest feature is it? That has been used to death already.
"
I dont usually feast my eyes on endless team pages sorry and since i first glared at this page i coulndt resist to post without looking at any other post.
#95 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zee: My team can talk as much trash as they want. As for a challenge, we'll see you in an rpg sometime I'm sure. No need to rush your defeat.

#96 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"@Zee: My team can talk as much trash as they want. As for a challenge, we'll see you in an rpg sometime I'm sure. No need to rush your defeat."
Its not your entire team just one guy. Everybody seems to notice its that one guy. Plus don't worry when I win I won't even gloat I'll let you guys feel a silent defeat.
#97 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Nobody said:
"@Zee: My team can talk as much trash as they want. As for a challenge, we'll see you in an rpg sometime I'm sure. No need to rush your defeat."
Its not your entire team just one guy. Everybody seems to notice its that one guy. Plus don't worry when I win I won't even gloat I'll let you guys feel a silent defeat.
"
That guy is a powerful member of the team. I wouldn't want anyone else to replace him.
#98 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"zee crusher said:
"Nobody said:
"
That guy is a powerful member of the team. I wouldn't want anyone else to replace him.
"
Better start lookin now then.
#99 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Nobody said:
"zee crusher said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
Better start lookin now then.
"
Not going to have to.
#100 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that was an exciting start:D