The Remains

Zac_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zac_Rogers

Zac was flying through the forest a his top speed dodging through trees, the girl in his arms had fainted, but he was able to locate her home using his soul sense. He landed on the ground and ran until he came to a giant wooden gate.

No Caption Provided

Zac began banging on the door, he was starting to punch holes right through as he started to yell. "HELLO, OPEN THE GATE! I HAVE AN INJURED PERSON SHE NEEDS HELP!" Zac heard a strange language coming from the other side, it was unlike the language of the Xene or the Mun. Just as Zac was about to lose his patience the gate swung open, and a small old woman stood in front of Zac. She was barely 4 feet tall, she beckoned Zac and began speeding towards a large wooden building in the center of the tower. Zac followed her at the same speed. As he walked around he noticed the people around him, they were creatures made of wood covered in leaves. Some of them stood upright, others stood slouched, the rest walked on all fours. Zac realized that the girl and the old woman were different. The old woman went in first and Zac followed after her.

No Caption Provided

The room was unlike anything he had ever seen on the planet or in his entire life. It glowed with silver light and it had symbols all over the floor. Zac was confused about where this room came from, but his thoughts were interrupted by the old woman's demanding voice. She'd been instructing Zac to lay the girl in the center of the room. Zac did so, and the old woman's hands began glowing with silver aura and she waved her arms over the girl's body. Zac realized everything, and he shouted. "You're my mother's friend!" The old woman shushed him and gestured him to sit down. As Zac sat she began speaking English, "You are Cala's offspring, yes? I can feel her aura radiating inside of you" As she was talking a red fluid began to float out of the girl's mouth, Zac was surprised. "Is that the poison? How are you doing that?" The old woman set the poison aside into a jar, and began removing more of it. "Is special Mun technique to remove poisons from body. I tell you only use your skills for combat, that is not the only way to use aura. However, thanks to you my daughter will live, you got her here just in time." Zac looked at the girl and realized that she was a full Mun and not a hybrid like him. "Where's her father? If shes full Mun there must be another one of us here I want rescue us all from the Xene." The old woman looked down for a few seconds and looked up at Zac with sadness, "Unfortunately my love died of a disease native to this planet that even I couldn't cure." Zac changed the subject, "Well after this I'll go look for the rest of your frien-" The old woman had interrupted Zac. "I received many distressed signals from my companions over the years, they have surely fallen by now. We are the remains of the Mun."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Hmm....

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0