• 76 results
#51 Edited by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@armistice: Well just be assured, Shini will return, and next-time level the entire base.

Promises, promises

To be honest if I was here I would have made you guys sell the base security a little better. There are a number of instances where I would have objected.

1 - With the nanite array the moment Cormac was possessed alarms would have went off instantly

2 - Morte never would have made it out the door with the sword without permission from Ian / Ellie / Cass.

3 - The built in defenses (which have not been detailed or used yet) are significant to say the least.

Because it was done for story reasons it is not a big deal, but I just do not want others going forward to use them as examples of how they can stroll in and own the defenses. If WE do not sell it how can we expect anyone else to.

#52 Edited by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: And you wonder why no one ever visits ;-P

#53 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@temporal_guardian: I am too tired of saying this, but bring it bozo.

Read my blog post before deciding to pick a fight with someone who actually just wants to help.

#54 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice:

Hey, I sold massively, I "killed" off two characters. Morte sold, I cut off his damn arm, I think that fight was an exemplar of selling overall :)

#55 Posted by Pyrogram (36647 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@temporal_guardian: I thought you were attacking me, I am sorry >_<

If I need to beat your governments into a pulp to give you the cures to all disease, the obsolence of capitalism, and the elimination of all physical labor then I'll do it!

#57 Edited by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice:

Hey, I sold massively, I "killed" off two characters. Morte sold, I cut off his damn arm, I think that fight was an exemplar of selling overall :)

I am not discussing your selling in battle, or picking on you in particular.

Just that the base is about as secure as can be due to Ian's paranoia in that regard. Getting and getting out are my sticking points, your actual battle went just fine IMO.

#58 Posted by Cassidy_ORourke (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian's a crotchety old man.

#59 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ellie and her crazy family makes him old with all her shenanigans

#60 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I see, Well it was plausible, Shini is "meant" to be undetectable.

#61 Posted by Cassidy_ORourke (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@cassidy_orourke said:

Ellie and her crazy family makes him old with all her shenanigans

Sure, blame it all on her.

She's not the one with a savior complex

#62 Edited by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: I see, Well it was plausible, Shini is "meant" to be undetectable.

Once he possessed Cormac the nanite array would show a complete change in his biosigns. Another mind in control would be too large of a change not to notice as it would be like someone being mentally dominated.

Again, not a big deal, just food for thought moving forward.

#63 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: It''s spiritual control, higher than mind-control. Only magic would detect him.

I get ya :)

#64 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

@armistice: And you wonder why no one ever visits ;-P

and even after I spent top dollar on good coffee and scones...

#65 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Edited by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Hmm, we'll see :P I still have tons of questions but we'll see how it plays out.

The Reg Act angle has been so start/stop I'm not sure what the deal is, having Peak as a figurehead looks strange on the surface but I can think of a dozen reasons for it to make sense in theory.

#67 Edited by Pyrogram (36647 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Honestly dude? It was stagnant, so I told Iccy let me lead it for a bit, get it moving, I hated to see the idea die.

#68 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau said:

@pyrogram: Hmm, we'll see :P I still have tons of questions but we'll see how it plays out.

The Reg Act angle has been so start/stop I'm not sure what the deal is, having Peak as a figurehead looks strange on the surface but I can think of a dozen reasons for it to make sense in theory.

I'm sure alot of people can and have, but I'm asking cause we should all be working off the same theory for continuity. But he broke some things down in a pm that clarified what was going on.

#69 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@armistice: Honestly dude? It was stagnant, so I told Iccy let me lead it for a bit, get it moving, I hated to see the idea die.

Relax

I am not talking about you as the writer moving it forward, just the character being used. I'm agreeing with Gambler that a Blue running the show looks strange on the surface, but neither of us have any idea what you have planned. It's not a knock on you, just that the story line stagnated for so long as you mentioned.

#70 Posted by Pyrogram (36647 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Ohh sorry, I may have seemed angry etc...I was just explaining my OoC motive ^__^

#71 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau:

Not part of any PM's or Venezuela related talk at the moment. I actually like that it makes no sense at first glance, might garner attention it would not otherwise.

Still catching up on what I missed the past ten days.

#72 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: No its all good. You're single handedly energizing the rping on this site. I just had some questions. I'm a comicbook fan son, you know we react first before the reveal is understood lol

#73 Edited by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: No its all good. You're single handedly energizing the rping on this site.

This lol. You can pretty much do as you please so long as you're driving activity.

#75 Posted by Pyrogram (36647 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau:

This is the 6th time I used it today but...

Not but seriously, Compliments will not save you from death.

#76 Posted by Armistice (4088 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratesis said:

@mr_lebeau said:

@pyrogram: No its all good. You're single handedly energizing the rping on this site.

This lol. You can pretty much do as you please so long as you're driving activity.

drives some activity through Kratesis head and takes her silly sword and tosses it in a recycling bin

#77 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

Malcolm watches Stark announce his sudden interest in enforicing the Registration Act. "He seemed sincere with what he meant, but his heartbeat said otherwise. The Registration Act isn't just forcing meta-humans to register their identities, it will also force the metas to become goverment puppets, and with a questionable president it won't lead to any good. But stopping the Registration Act won't be simple, it never is".

Malcolm then contacts his HQ through his earpiece as he walks away. "K, open the Tony Stark file and update it to the current events. After that get ready for patrol."