• 77 results
#1 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

Peak looked at the cameras that were in touching distance from himself. He still had his mask on at this point, The Camera man spoke ... "3...2...1 Live!" Peak stood up straight as he took off his helmet, and put it under his arm.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Tony Stark, Or how some of you may know me - Peak" He paused for a second "I am now the United States Metahuman Chief-of-Staff, My role, is too ensure that all Meta-Humans, and normal civilians do not come to harm during this act's situations that may arise" He smiled to the camera.

"I have also made a personal pledge, Any Heroes or Meta-Humans alike that want to register, and come through ME will be armed, and trained. You will be given a government pay-roll or work in my business, you will be granted sanctuary"

He let those words connect with the audience.

"I am not your enemy, I am your friend" Those sinister words..Painful to say, what a lie.

He suddenly put on his helmet, and blasted through the roof, going back to his base. He was not one for incognito.

#2 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! Coming out swinging I see.

#3 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (16360 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa

#5 Posted by Premonition (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. ;)

#6 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't even matter, really. Registered or not, everyone's gonna die. Soon.

(Awesome! Short and sweet)

#11 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Let's boogie, at your funeral ;)

( thanks! )

#12 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: There won't even be a funeral for you, for your entire world reduced to nothingness.

#13 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: *points at her and looks around* I like this one! *points as he looks for approval*

#14 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

*Takes pictures*

#19 Edited by Connoisseur (6582 posts) - - Show Bio

I look forward to opposing you :)

#20 Edited by Legacy_ (10699 posts) - - Show Bio

I like you xD

#21 Posted by Armistice (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian watches the announcement and shakes his head at the apparently good natured yet foolish support for the Registration Act. This was yet another suspect action in a line of questionable ones by the current American administration, using a non-meta as a figurehead for registration was an unusual pick to say the least. While it would make the general populace more at ease, it would be counterproductive in getting the people it meant to enroll to trust the system.

Wilhelm - "It was a very short announcement, like a politician no specifics were given, just general promises."

Ian - "Another player in the political scene that seems to have appeared out of thin air, I might have to have a discussion with him as Reignfire. Depending on his answers I might have to peel him out of his armor as Armistice."

#22 Edited by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian watches the announcement and shakes his head at the apparently good natured yet foolish support for the Registration Act. This was yet another suspect action in a line of questionable ones by the current American administration, using a non-meta as a figurehead for registration was an unusual pick to say the least. While it would make the general populace more at ease, it would be counterproductive in getting the people it meant to enroll to trust the system.

Wilhelm - "It was a very short announcement, like a politician no specifics were given, just general promises."

Ian - "Another player in the political scene that seems to have appeared out of thin air, I might have to have a discussion with him as Reignfire. Depending on his answers I might have to peel him out of his armor as Armistice."

Stuff like that, I love, in responses to blog posts. Reactions and stuff.

I also like that last bit, the peeling him out of his armor bit. It's a bit of a badass.

#23 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Yeah, I could give you a pretty little hair-cut ^__^

#28 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I'll return the favor with a courtesy neutering, free of charge.

Because Bob Barker knows best.

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

That's a good thing, right? It sounds like it.

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I'll have to visit the earth personally.

Sort out this whole mess before you earthlings kill yourselves off.

#33 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Question, since the President passed the Registration Act (the law the discriminates against Meta's and Mutants) why then would he appoint someone opposed to the entire idea as the Chief of Staff and then give him power to register, train, and arm, said meta's?

#34 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: It's a personal thing of Peak, not directly related.

#35 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: o_O thats even more confusing :P So he's not really part of the U.S. government or......I'm lost.

#36 Edited by Armistice (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe said:

@armistice said:

Stuff like that, I love, in responses to blog posts. Reactions and stuff.

I also like that last bit, the peeling him out of his armor bit. It's a bit of a badass.

I used to do it regularly, should do it more often currently TBH.

This character bothers him more than most, a reflection of himself should he have taken a different path.

@pyrogram said:

@schlampe: I am now making another pledge, to kill you.

@armistice: Bring it.

Do you really want to have three alts killed off in under a week?

#37 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Plenty of food to go around, don't forget to share

#38 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau:

Read it again, he is, but he said any who goes through ME will get the stuff. Not anybody who normally registers.

@armistice:

1. I killed Cormac off
  2. I told Morte to kill me off
  3. Bring it

#39 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Armistice (4132 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: He was not totally killed off, He is inside his sword, I got plans for that.

#42 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice:

He killed Shinigami too? Doesn't he like his characters? lol

#43 Posted by Armistice (4132 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@armistice: He was not totally killed off, He is inside his sword, I got plans for that.

Morte took off with the sword so there was no way for me to examine it and know that IC. Ian would treat it as if he was dead without that info.

#44 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Right, I got that but my question remains the same. And this isnt me opposed to your post, I like it. I'm trying to see how it wouldnt be viewed as treason as well as a conflict of interest. The administration of the US is currently evil and anti-mutant/meta. They already have to register. Why would they then appoint a hero to a position that lets him register and employ his own trained meta human population?

#46 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice: Well just be assured, Shini will return, and next-time level the entire base.

#47 Edited by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: Simply put. A Public face, and its basically the Pres agreed beacuse of Starks resources etc..You will find out soon what I am talking about, after the Vens attempt.

#48 Posted by Temporal_Guardian (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@mr_lebeau: Simply put. A Public face, and its basically the Pres agreed beacuse of Starks resources etc..You will find out soon what I am talking about, after the Vens attempt.

Unless I just land with 413 bright ember and start fixing up your planet's nonsense with magitek. :P

#49 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Hmm, we'll see :P I still have tons of questions but we'll see how it plays out.