User Lists: 0

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@reaver_:

The old man had finished the Divine Comedy quite sometime ago. He then moved onto the quintessential American novel, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Alchemy always thought that Twain was a brilliant writer, but he personally preferred Twain's short stories. Near his seemingly infinite pile of books sat a tea cup on a plate near a tray with cheese and crackers. Yet again, though, his reading was going to be interrupted.

A gothic looking lolita walked in. "If you are looking for the showing of a Rocky Horror Picture Show you made a left instead of right". The old man then took a slice of cheese and ate it.

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_:

"What that's no." The teen remarked once finally finding someone, it was to her like bumping into a teacher that she didn't know. Those moments had always been a tad odd for her as she usually knew all the teachers at school. "Um I mean no sir I was looking for the Redeemer's I've a friend who'd heard of this place and thought it a good idea for me as well." The vast selection of books helped her calm down some in tension.

"I'm Dreya" she remarked extending her hand. "Good book by the way sorry if I disturbed you."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaver_:

The former villain was used to this routine. He he put down his book and walked towards his new teammate. "It's fine, I am used to at this point in my life. Anyways I am Richards, Michael Richards. You can also call me Mr. Alchemy. Either is fine Madame Dreya" he said with a bow. "You are a friend of Drake? I didn't know that rat bastard had friends. I digress welcome to the team. Just choose a room, but please don't set up shop in any room near 1101".

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_:

"Even bastards are redeemable sir, isn't that like our mission statement sir." There was a playful sarcasm to her tone and undeniably a lack of malevolence. From appearance nobody would suspect her to be as murderous as she was or even close to as lethal. "I'll leave you to it, though might I borrow that last one? She gestured to the book that had just been finished. "Haven't been able to find a hard copy of it thus never read it."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaver_: "I did not me to offend you or Drake by saying that. He is a magnificent bastard, but a bastard nonetheless". He gestured towards the elevator. "You can grab any book from that pile, I have read a majority of them multiple times".

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_ @reaver_

Raeyn notched an arrow and pulled the string back on her bow. She closed her eyes and focused, trying to remember who this person had been. There were so many though and her hunger was starting to get to her a bit again. She sighed and opened her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said quietly and realesed the arrow. The armor piercing arrow struck dead center in the bullseye.

She went for another arrow and caught sight of her hand, it was a normal, soft woman's hand but one different from what she had before. Raeyn felt herself shaking and screamed in frustration and self anger, throwing the bow across the room and sweeping the arrows off of the table.

Raeyn slumped down to the floor and closed her eyes again. How long ago had this woman died, what pain had her death causes, what did she feel as her time drained away? "Raeyn, its just life, its just how it works. Some people eat cows you eat time." She took a deep breath again. "And they always die screaming."

For a long time this never bothered her, but once several years ago she had taken a child's time and the mother had seen it and cried...so hard...and wanted to know why her child. Those screams echoed in her mind after every resurrection and she had to go through a series of self assuring excercises even as she learned the skills of a former victim.

Overman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mr_Alchemy_
Overman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_: Call him that and...

He will have a laugh at his own disgrace lol

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_

@reaver_

After awhile Time Siphon pulled herself together and set out the shards of her armor on the practice room table.Without a proper forge and materials the only way to fix the armor would be to revert the powered suit back three days..doing that would take a lot of her energy, but it was the best way Raeyn could get her armor up and running in time to be useful to the group. She closed her eyes, laid her hands on the pile of pieces and manipulated the armor's time stream until it was restored to its fully functional self. When it was over she let out a breath and felt shaky and overly hot. Despite this feeling and a growing sense of starvation she put on the armor and activated it again. Time Siphon pulled the black hood up over her head and wrapped the chain around her thigh. After this she collected the bow and arrows she had scattered and put them on her back. For someone in power armor such weaponry was antiquated, but she couldn't help herself.

So hungry...I can push it longer though, make it last just a bit more.

oc: I'll wait for you two to be done before i bring her back out, don't want to interrupt.

CYNBEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CYNBEL

Hey people, new to the team but my character is currently in Gothic so I'll set it up so he's introduced soon!

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet.

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_: @overman: @cynbel: @timesiphon: Lock stands in the corner of the room and stares at the television in the corner, taking a finger to the dial his finger begins to separate and integrate with the television. Smiling a wide mechanical grin akin to Johnny Five, he merges with the set and screams as his face comes to the screen "Self is on teevee!!!:"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock

"Back in my day they used to tell stories around the fire." Time Siphon said as she re-entered the lobby in her power armor, speaking to Lock. "One of my days anyway." She added.

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: Cocking his head to the side he morphs the screen and stretches out to her, he looks her up and down. "Self is concerned....no the word is....confused. How many days or lives do you have ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT?"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TimeSiphon

@lock_n_stock

She smiled a little, but it was something of a sad smile. "On earth? Four now." She said. "Four bodies, four lives, this one just started." She de-activated her armor and it shunted away into pieces and slipped into a suitcase. She turned around slowly, now wearing the sparse amount of clothing she had finally settled on (see OP pic or the larger version in my bio). "What do you think?"

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: Taken back at her transformation he looked disappointed as he spoke "Self believed you to be like me...Self was mistaken...as for body appearance...If Self had genitals they would be standing erect Self would believe..."Lock knew still very little of how to interact and speak with anything or anyone so hoped his words would not offend.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock

She bowed with a sweep of her arm and grinned. "I'll take that as a compliment. Sorry, not like you, I just wear the armor so I don't have to use my abilities as often in a fight." She glanced over at the young girl in the room for a moment and then turned her attention back to Lock. "Better that way for everyone."

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: HE simply looked at her confused ".......Pardon? Is the little one of significance to your reply? Self knows now you are not....mind never. Self has been in hibernation too long...Self name is Lock nice to you meet...." He growls for a moment and slaps the top of his head and his voicebox twitches "Self am glad to meet you...sorry sometimes parts Self merges with...are old..."

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TimeSiphon

@lock_n_stock

"I am Time Siphon, but you can call me Raeyn." She said. "And yes, she is, she has a lot of time ahead of her..." Might as well be honest with everyone... "I come from a species called Time Siphons, we're Temporal Vampires. Maybe we used to be able to control our hunger, but we can't anymore. The more I push myself the hungrier I become...the more someone like her begins to look less like a person and more like survival. It is a curse I have been trying to stay ahead of for a long time."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael was sitting at a desk in his room. The only light was coming from a lit candle. Books were spread out across the floor of his room. Mr. Alchemy did not know how long he had been reading and he did not care.

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_:
(posting now)

Moving silently he came up to Michael and screamed as loud as he can "HELLOW~!!!!"

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock: The old man jumped in surprise. The philosophers stone appeared in hand and he was prepared to turn his attacker into water, until he noticed it was one of his teammates. "God dammit! You crazy SOB! You almost made me turn you into water or oxygen gas, which would not be a pleasant experience".

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lock_N_Stock

@mr_alchemy_: Smiling like a child Lock shrugged his shoulders "Self was not afraid, was performing something you called a Joke?"

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock: The old man stared coldly back at his teammate. "A joke would have been, but that was not very funny".

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock@mr_alchemy_

Time Siphon appeared in the doorway as a result of all the yelling that had occurred as a joke. "Oh come on, that was hilarious." She paused. "But Lock you should be careful, some people don't like those kinds of jokes and might shoot first and ask questions later."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: @lock_n_stock:

He glared at Raeyn with cold, unfeeling eyes. "Don Quixote is funny, that was far from comedy. That so called joke makes Clock Work Orange look like a Jerry Seinfeld standup comedy routine". He looked at the book he was reading. The pages were crinkled because of the so called joke pulled on him. "Did I not make you guys sign something that said you will not bother me at night?"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_

"Nope." Raeyn said. She glanced at his book for a moment. "Want me to fix that for you?"

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mr_Alchemy_

@lock_n_stock: @timesiphon:

The old man sighed. "If I had known I was the only sane person in this cuckoo's nest I would have made everybody sign that". He put the book back down on the ground, "It's fine the imperfections give it some character".

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lock_n_stock@mr_alchemy_

Raeyn shrugged. "He's a walking piece of technology, I'm a Time Siphon and the girl dresses like someone who thinks they're gothic. Of course you're the only sane person here." She paused, realizing "a Time Siphon" didn't really mean much to these people yet. "Time Siphons have a reputation for being a little on the crazy side, probably comes from the broken memories and never ending feeling of utter starvation. I will take note to leave you alone at night and to only pose jokes in old poetic languages. Also, a Clock Work Orange *is* hilarious."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He turned away from his teammates to pick a cup of tea he had sitting on his desk. "I never imagined that I would the most normal person in a room" he muttered to himself.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He turned away from his teammates to pick a cup of tea he had sitting on his desk. "I never imagined that I would the most normal person in a room" he muttered to himself.

"Oh sure, what is weird is having an "A" on your hood, though..." Creed just waltzed into the place without so much as a hello, straightening his tie before pulling out one of his tastefully white business cards, handing it to Alchemy. "Name's Creed, I've been hired as your rep agent, those are all five of my phone numbers, E-mail and all that jazz. You will be calling me when something needs to be fixed, it's not really up for debate at this point."

Creed looked over to the other two oddly dressed meta's and just gave a head flick. "Sup?"

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TimeSiphon

@mr_alchemy_@_creed_

Raeyn de-activated her armor (see OP image and the full image in my bio for non-armored Time Siphon) and got unusually close to Creed, cocking her head ever so slightly to one side. The look in her eyes was a bit like being studied by a predator to determine how tasty a snack he might make, but the look faded and she backed off a little. "Hello. Call me Time Siphon." She didn't offer a handshake since that could quickly escalate in her current, increasingly hungry state.

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timesiphon: @_creed_:

The elderly alchemist reached out slowly to grab the business. He looked over it once and threw it somewhere in his pile of books. "I never asked for a, what did refer to yourself.......ah yes! A rep guy". He then turned and scolded his young teammate. "I thought I told you not to look at people like that. In many cultures it would be considered offensive". It was at this point that the old man wished he went to bed earlier.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_@mr_alchemy_

"I actually think a rep guy is a really good idea...look at us." She said. "Also, I apologize for the look Mr. Creed, it's the predator in me, sometimes she's more obvious than others. Right now I have increased hunger."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The elderly alchemist reached out slowly to grab the business. He looked over it once and threw it somewhere in his pile of books. "I never asked for a, what did refer to yourself.......ah yes! A rep guy". He then turned and scolded his young teammate. "I thought I told you not to look at people like that. In many cultures it would be considered offensive". It was at this point that the old man wished he went to bed earlier.

Creed scoffed at the remark, merely grinning and getting a good chuckle from it. "Asked? No. Forced to have as a part of this organization? Absolutely. The government has contracted me to be here for a shit ton of reasons, like the fact you have a band of forgotten toys that the public probably won't like, and the damage this team will inevitably cause. See that's where I come in, I make it so those things "never happened" " Creed tossed up some air quotes, then glancing over to the lady with a winning smile.

"I got a hunger myself baby, maybe we can talk about it sometime over a few drinks and dinner." The agent let off the subtlest wink before returning to business with Alchemy. "Face Alchy, you need me. Beautiful over here even agrees."

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TimeSiphon

@_creed_@mr_alchemy_

Time Siphon managed not to laugh, or smirk, for that matter. "I was like you once, it was a phase really...or more accurately, a life. As for eating and drinking, I'm afraid you'll find that I do neither. I'm a Time Siphon, I'm sure the name can inform you of all the particulars after you think about."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He looked at the two of them. First at Time Siphon and then the Redeemer's 'cleaner'. "Welcome to the team then Mr. Cleaner". He put his right hand on Creed's shoulder and whispered,"And please don't make romantic or sexual advances towards anybody on this team, if you know what is good for you Mr. Creed".

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: @timesiphon: @mr_alchemy_: "Sir by making it wrong or taboo your virtually prompting them to do it. It's virtually in ones nature to be rebellious. As a fifteen year old trust me I would know." Finishing her thought on the mater turning and offering to shake the newcomer's hand. "Names Dreya nice to meet you."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_: @reaver_: @timesiphon:

Creed chuckled, finding Siphon to be that kind of girl. "Fair enough, not the first time I've been turned down, but not the first time I didn't try hard either." The cleaner glanced past Alchemy's comment, as a fifteen year old took the words right out of his mouth. "She hit the nail right on the head there. And fifteen? Jesus kid's mature fast these days, last time I checked your should be doing algebra or something, Creed." He finally took her hand firmly and shook it, pulling away to look at them all.

"There's some serious shit we'll need to discuss later, but I am way to sober for three in the afternoon. So a meeting at nine will do just fine."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaver_: @_creed_: @timesiphon:

The gothic looking girl, Reaver, walked into his room. Alchemy was getting tired of this encounter. He could not fathom why everybody was coming inside an old man's room. The former villain just walked inside his closet with a book. "I will be reading in here. Call me out when the meeting occurs". He quietly lit a candle and closed the closet door. Maybe he should read in the meeting room next time.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TimeSiphon

@reaver_@_creed_@mr_alchemy_

"Everyone out." Time Siphon shewed everyone out of Mr. Alchemy's room and shut the door. She put her hand on the lock and focused for a moment, temporally manipulating the mechanism so that it could not open from the outside until 9 pm. "In fairness Sir Creed..." She paused and caught herself mid speech. "Mr. Creed, sorry, wrong time period, happens sometimes. I believe he was giving you a warning for your own safety, some of us are more dangerous than we appear." She shifted her gaze to Reaver. "Do me a favor and please refrain from future reminders of your age, it's sort of like waving a steak in front of a starving bear."

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_: @_creed_: @timesiphon: In the form of a small car he moves through the room with a head atop the car, smiling wide a hand forms from the rear view mirror and he waves at the new comer replying to him "Self am Lock...the beast behind you is Stock." Turning around Creed would find Stock leaking oil all over his pant leg.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By LunaHawk
LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_alchemy_@reaver_@lock_n_stock@_creed_

Luna Hawk was not the sort of individual that could go unnoticed, wings tended to make her appearance somewhere rather obvious. Given everything that had happened to her in the last twenty four hours she was in the news...a lot...and people wanted to know more about this fallen Hero. So when the unfortunate woman decided the only place she could turn is to the very villainous types she had spent her entire life time defeating, she was found and followed by paparazzi and regular reporters alike. She tried to ignore them as she walked towards the building, drawing her jacket a bit more tightly around herself for a moment, but sighing and letting it go. What did it matter at this point if she were cold? She should be cold. Her own hero team had kicked her out, refusing to believe her word over the official word. She was deemed a villain, stripped of all rank and title and unkindly told to leave before they changed their minds and tossed her in jail.

Luna Hawk had stood outside of that building for over an hour, just staring quietly at the door that had been closed in her face. Eventually she had put a hand on the glass door and lowered her head in shame. It wasn't fair really. She hadn't done anything wrong...she had been framed and her own friends...now her former friends, had refused to believe her. Many claimed they had seen the act of murder and so they believed one another over her. She had turned to her lover for support, but even he turned his back on her. Now she was alone, swarmed by reporters, her face all over the news as they turned her into a common villain. It was the worst feeling in her life...until she neared Redeemers HQ, this was even worse. She could already guess the headlines "Luna Hawk admits guilt by turning to Redeemers."

"Luna Hawk, what do you have to say for yourself?" A reporter was asking, sticking a microphone in her face.

"Back off." She said quietly.

"What about all of the children that looked up to you?" Another asked.

That stung. "I..."

"How many other murderous acts have you committed against your fellow heroes that you have gotten away with?" Someone else was already asking.

"None I..."

"Tell us why you did it" Another reporter demanded. She stopped and turned to them in front of the door to Redeemer's head quarters, the suddenly impromptu press conference plastered over every station on television.

"Look, I told you like I have told everyone, I didn't do it. I was framed and I will prove it to you as soon as I can collect the evidence to do so." She said firmly.

"Luna Hawk, the country wants to know, what were you hoping to gain when you killed The Monitor? He was one of the nation's most popular heroes and by all reports, had done nothing to wrong you." Someone from channel two asked her.

"I didn't kill him! He was my friend!" Her rage was staring to boil over. "I keep telling you! What have I done to deserve this sort of treatment?! I have done nothing but fight against injustice since my arrival in this country seven years ago! Is it so easy to turn on me?"

"Some have always considered you too close to the edge, they claim that when you kill a villain you do so not out of necessity, but because you enjoy doing it. Isn't it true Luna Hawk, that you greatly enjoy fighting and killing?" This one was from a cable news channel.

"I am a warrior!" She said firmly, on the verge of yelling. "It is in my nature to enjoy fighting, but that doesn't make me a villain."

"Don't you think that by coming here you are admitting to your own guilt?" Another cable channel.

"NO! Get out of my face, go away!" She yelled, lifting the reporter up off of his feet and tossing him backward several feet, not enough to hurt him, but more than enough to get him away from her. Luna Hawk's infamous diplomatic skill at its finest. "All of you go away!"

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

Residing on the roof reading one of her many books Dreya knew of the hesitant arrival. She'd been rather calm and remained out of sight up until the sudden uproar of questioning. So much questioning it was hard for the winged hero to so much as get a word in. Or for Dreya to get through a single sentence of her book. Slamming it down with enough of a thud to disrupt the clamor she leapt downward. As poise as ever.

"Excuse me but when it comes to heroics there's only two types of people. Predators and martyrs. Sorry if we don't seem in our right mind or insane but we do run into gunfire." The youthful figure stepping up for the warrior.

"And who are you?"

"Is that the daughter of"

"Shut up" Dreya remarked not wanting to remember.

"They say you ran away night of the accident is that true?"

"Please shut up. The past is past okay."

"Did you kill them?"

"Know what f-ck you!" The remark came with her scythe slicing the cameras apart and then the microphones being waved about. "Here's a story for you. You ever bother her again, I'll take your soul and eat it." She didn't yell or bother to act intimidating there was no need. Most people won't bother someone who not only used such a large weapon but evidently used it well. "Welcome to the Reedemers home to the ex villainous down trotten and forgeten. Dreya at your service."

Mr_Alchemy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaver_: @lunahawk:

This is the life, thought Alchemy. He was resting on his recliner in the meeting room. Nobody will bother me here, he thought. A newspaper rested on top of Michael's chest and his hood covered in his face in shadow. He always did take a nap after reading some biased newspaper junk. This week the big headline was about some superhero murder. To quote Mark Twain: "Those who don't read the news are uniformed, those who do are misinformed". That quote always got Alchemy to laugh.

He rested his eyes for a while, enjoying the silence. His slumber was then disturbed by an onslaught of noises. It might have been Lock screaming at the flag pole again. "Lock it's just a flag pole!" Alchemy screamed. There was no answer. The old man knew it couldn't have been Creed because he was planning a meeting or some lecture. He got up to see what the commotion was.

That is when he heard Reaver's threat break the seemingly never ending noise. "Know what f-ck you! Here's a story for you. You ever bother her again, I'll take your soul and eat it". Mr. Alchemy began to sprint to the front door after hearing that. He swung open the door like a madman and looked at Reaver. "Jesus Christ! What are you doing?!"

Reaver_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: @mr_alchemy_:

"Evening sir find some quiet? I find the roof quite efficient." As was custom of the ussualy easy going book worm she didnt seem the least bit hostile. Nobody would look at her and think she'd almost butchered a series of news reporters. "I felt like helping, as expected the brown noses were doing what they do. I'm not a fan of such. Mr Alchemy this is" pausing of course to let the winged woman speak.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaver_ @mr_alchemy_

"Luna Hawk..." She said quietly. She hadn't expected such support... from anyone really. She eyed the reporters who had backed off but were still recording and then Mr alchemy and Reaver. "Thank you...I didn't know where else to go."