The Redeemer vs Feral Nova

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
The Coachella Valley one of the many areas of southern California and one of Feral Nova's favorite place to visit in the summer because of the extreme heat they received in the summer time. The desert valley was dark, with the exception of the bright white full moon shining above the area and the bright stars that could be seen with no problem by the naked eye. Not a single sign of smog or any type of pollution in the sky. The entire desert area was surrounded by tall mountains that almost seemed to look dark purple from the soft rays of the moon. Then from the distance a bright light of red and orange was seen flying through the sky.

Feral Nova was flying through the skies, her fire lit body allowed her to sustain flight as they moved wildly behind her, leaving a tail of flame behind her about ten feet long. As the wind from her flying hit her face she yawned. It was almost midnight and she was dumb enough to agree to battle a person she didnt even know anything about. A person by the name of 'The Redeemer'. Nova had no idea what his powers were, weaknesses were, or what his favorite color was but she didnt care. Thats what she liked about fighting someone randomly, not knowing anything about them, and just going in the fight almost blind. She continued to fly as she then found the perfect spot to fight. She came down fast to the ground as she then put out her fire when she was about ten feet away from the ground, with a loud 'THUD' she landed on the desert floor, the Earth shaking beneath her as she did causing her feet to sink into the soft sandy landscape. She picked her feet up from the ground and shook her feet around one by one to try and get the dirt off. Her green eyes darted around the area, looking at her landscape around her. Sand, patches of dry grass, bushes, wild flowers, boulders, rocks and little lizards, snakes and toads making there way around and about the desert floor.

"Perfect!" She said as she pulled her long brown hair back into a pony tail. She looked down at her watch, '11:50pm' it read as she sighed. She arrived early on purpose so she could have time to get ready for the fight. She stood there for a few seconds as she then walked over to a large desert boulder and sat on it, the heat giving off of it from it staying in the hot dry desert sun all day long. Even thought it was almost midnight and the sun already down for about five hours the sandy Earth beneath her and everything around her was giving off waves of heat, caused by the the hot desert sun. She then looked back down at her watch and pressed a button on it that showed the temperature. '110 degrees' it read. Nova smiled as she then pulled out a special fire proof ipod,that her friend Angelic Reaper got for her, from her back pocket and turned it on. She scrolled through the songs until she felt she found the right one. She slipped in the ear phones and began to play the music. A funky 80's beat started play in her ears. Nova started to bobble her head to the music as she then slipped out a pair of dark sunglasses and placed them on.

She then took a deep breath as she opened her mouth and began to sing. "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can, watch you weave then breath your story lines." She then stood up on the bolder and began to sway her body and forth. "And I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can, keep track of the visions in my eyes." She then jumped down from the large gray bolder and onto the ground as she then held up her right hand as if it were holding a microphone up to her mouth. "While she's deceiving me it cuts my security.Has she got control of me? I turn to her and say: Don't switch the blade on the guy in shades oh no. Don't masquerade with the guy in shades oh no I can't believe it! You got it made with the guy in shades oh no."

Before she could continue on singing an alarm rang through her ears. She looked down at her ipod as a smirk formed upon her lips and her green eyes widen in excitement. "MIDNIGHT!" Nova said as she turned off the ipod and slipped it back into her pocket while at the same time pulling off her sunglasses and tucking them back in place. She then jumped back upon the boulder she was sitting on not too long ago and got into a defensive fighting stance. Her green eyes were now focused as they darted around the area trying to seek any body heat from another being as her internal radar sense was kicking in. The white moon light up the area, which also helped her to see better without only having to use her heat seeking vision. If this Redeemer guy were to try and sneak up on her, it wouldnt work, she was ready to throw down!

The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Redeemer
Red was preparing himself for the battle he was about to have against the one known as Feral Nova. He didn't know much about her but he knew that she was strong. He had his trusted servant ,a soul that he spared, to send out a group of tracking hounds to find nova. One of the beast was in The Coach Valley when it saw a streak of fire go through the air. The beast ran quickly often having to shadow travel but still not quit able to keep up. The beast lost track of her for a brief moment but followed the fiery trail to catch up with her. The beast watched as Nova landed keeping a safe distance away. It snarled then turned to return to its master.

Red was standing alone in his room in the old abandoned grounds keepers house in the old graveyard that he lived in. The house was extraordinarily large on the inside even though it didn't look it from the outside. Red was sharpening the chains that were attached to his suit when he heard a knock. He grunts then says
"Go away." Sir the hounds have returned and one of them found her. The voice was that of none other than Dave, the one who sent out the dogs in the first place. Red sighed then drew the chains back into his suit. "Come in" Sir she is in The Coach Valley. It is rumored to be extremely hot and dr...."I know the rumors Dave. Is it sure that is where she is." Yes sir. "Hmm playing the odds in her favor. Well then I guess its a good thing I don't mind the heat." He started to walk out of the room when Dave stopped him again. What about it sir. If it gets loose again the..... "Dave I can still fulfill the rest of the job and send you down under! It has been taken care of. I have someone who will fight it if it gets loose and causes to much trouble." Yes sir. Shall I prepare the army? He turned to face the door. "Yes. Nova is a powerful adversary and I want to make sure if I need them they are ready." He walked towards the door right as he was about to walk out of the room he stopped and turned. One of the chains jetted out of his suit and grabbed his battle axe off of the wall. He took it and placed it in its spot on his back. The chain realed back into his suit as he walked out. Dave was behind him. Of course sir.

If not for Red's ability to walk through shadows he would have had a long walk. He came out of the shadows about a mile away from Coach Valley. He looked at the sky. "Huh the fire still burns high. Well this shall be a challenge indeed." He began to walk towards Coach Valley wondering to himself what he has gotten into. He didn't really know anything about Nova. He knew she was strong and he knew she was fire. He also knew she was friends with Lillya Wildchild. He looked at the watch in his pocket as he approached Coach Valley. "Midnight. RIght on time." He could see that Feral was ready for him standing in a defensive stance. He could feel the heat coming off of her body. He stepped in the shadows and came back out behind nova.  "Looking for someone?" He said this with a smile on his face.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
As Nova continued to stand and wait she suddenly got a chill that ran down her back. Nova quickly spun around, her feet gliding on the boulder as her brown hair came whipping behind her. Her green eyes narrowed as she threw her right fist at whoever was behind her. Only to find it to be The Redeemer. She quickly stopped her fist when it was only about five inches from his face. Her eyes widen as she sighed in relief. She then laughed as she brought her right hand back to her head and rubbed it. 

"Sorry man, you kinda freaked me out a little there." She couldn't help but smile back at him. She then jumped down from her boulder and landed on the ground with a 'THUD'. The ground vibrating from the force of impact from her landing. She then stood up tall, even though she was only 5'5 and looked up at Redeemer. "Shall we get this party started?" She said as she then made a fist and threw them up in the air. She began to yell as she then brought her fist to the sides of her body, bending them just slightly while crouching down about three inches. The ground began to vibrate around her as her fire then burst from her body. The yellow, red and orange flames danced around her body wildly as they began to crackle from the fresh oxygen around her body.  She then stood up straight once more and smirked at Redeemer as her arms then overlapped each other across her chest. "So... shall I make the first move, or would you like to do the honor?" She asked playfully. 
The Redeemer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The Redeemer
He slid out of the way of her fist with ease only to find that she stopped it. No need to apologize madame I would have done the same thing. She was shorter then him even when she stood straight up. He was 6'2" and had to look down at her. Hmmm anxious aren't we? A flash of red slid over his solid black eyes as he smiled. He teeth, which are fangs, sharp as a new knife.  In good time I shall make the first move...but first relax. Its such a nice night tonight. So I see no reason on why we shouldn't enjoy it first. He looked up at the sky and his eyes widened. He took a deep breath. Look the streak of fire you made still lingers among the stars.

He looked at her then said.... Hey feral....you like ghost? I do. I love em, well i use to not but as much I hate what I am I do love them. Well the evil and lost ones anyway. The lost souls that seek out help, he likes them the most. When I get one of them it puts him in a very happy mood. I hate him to you know. Its one thing that makes me a little bit human i guess. I hate my boss just like anyone else. He looked at her and thought for a moment. Well I must say this will be a hard battle. Suddenly a grunt comes from behind nova as a shadow warrior carrying a huge axe runs at her and swings the axe at her with great force. Well you ready?