Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Edited By shanana
No Caption Provided

Eye Color: Pacific Blue

Spouse: Thee Champion

Children: Maya Liafador, Catalina Liafador, Leo Pettis, Isadora Lebeau

Nationality: Spanish (Malaga)

Alias: The Red Queen, The Goddess, La Malaguena, The Malagan Marchioness. Mistress Mirage, The Cardinal Queen

John Wallace: Thank you for agreeing to meet with me on such short notice Mrs. Pettis, how are you?

Ziccarra: Tis no problem darling, today is actually a slow day for me. I am lovely by the way how are you?

John Wallace: I’m just happy to be alive ma’am, um- a few months ago I did an interview with your daughter Maya, about her rise to stardom in the modeling industry; how has that affected your daily life?

Ziccarra: (Laughing) I did not like it at first, I will admit it; but I could not tell her no. She would hate me forever but, It was awkward seeing her face on everything: Billboards, Magazines, Soda cans everything! But I guess I noticed a big difference when cooking dinner and she would call and tell me she was not going to make it. That happens more often than none, but I still make her a plate; and Leo usually eats it.

John Wallace: Who does she tend to lean toward more? You or your husband?

Ziccarra: Maya naturally fights me, as a matter of fact so does Catalina; but Maya leans more towards Alexis because he is a lot more…. (Ziccarra looks up as if she is searching for the right word) tolerant…does that work? Yes! Tolerant (Laughs) than I am. Maya is such a pure heart, almost to the point where it could be considered naivety; but that is a trait she gets from him. They click so well together, whereas Cat has a stronger bond with me than she does him. It just makes me remember that there are TWO of us giving command in our home.

John Wallace: Has he ever put his foot down with you?

Alexis and Ziccarra Pettis
Alexis and Ziccarra Pettis

Ziccarra (Laughs) ALWAYS! He tries to do it in the nicest way possible; and sometimes it is cute; but yes yes he does. It is really weird, because I am stubborn and a bit confrontational, but when he says no to me; I kind of want to hit him. “I can still kick his ass though, so I listen for now” (Laughs)

“Oh he is here!?” (Ziccarra turns around to see Alexis behind the lights, she immediately begins to burst into laughter with an ornate stain of embarrassment on her face. She temporarily leaves the interview to hug and kiss her esposo.)

John Wallace: You good! (Laughs)

Ziccarra: I did not expect him to show up; but please continue. (Ziccarra looks back and smiles at Alexis.)

John Wallace: Tell me about the Liafador Family

Ziccarra: Adios Mio, how much time do you have (Laughs). My family really rose to prominence in Spain somewhere around the time of the inquisition. They were the Original Red Cardinals; and they saved hundreds of persecuted people from the Spanish Crown. We have records of all the familes saved during that span; it tis amazing to see so many generations preserved. Somewhere down the line; we got into Wine; and has been sort of our business ever since. Because we had the wine business, we became a really wealthy family; and out influence in Malaga begin to grow.

Fast forward a couple hundred years, my abuelo was the patriarch of the entire winery; he restarted the Red Cardinals as a “gang” and they pretty much ran the city of Malaga. Needless to say they were A LOT different than the original Cardinals. They were pretty much gangsters, and they used every method possible to sell our wine.

My papi really brought the family back to its business roots, but he inadvertently created the Brave hearts to assist him. That brought him into conflict with my grandpa, which made family gatherings a bit…tense. (Laughs). I joined the brave hearts briefly but, inherited the Cardinals from my abuelo shortly after the death of my mom and dad. I was surprised my brother was not granted favor.

You have to understand there has never been a woman in charge in my family, and to spite my father; my abuelo placed me in charge of the Cardinals, he knew what I was capable of—he knew, and I have been running this show ever since then.

John Wallace: That sounds…confusing…like really. But what was your childhood like?

Ziccarra: Are these the hard questions? (Laughs), my childhood were eh, I was a spoiled child I literally got everything I wanted from my father; not so much my mother.

My father was a very patient man; he was able to see the good this world had to offer. He showed me all the good in people; he was really a people person, despite the theft, and the murders and the drugs; he never killed unless he deemed it necessary. We all knew when my father killed someone, because they would just stop appearing at our home. He reminded me of those 1940 gangsters that did their dirty deeds but still put the need of the family first. I think he is my biggest inspiration to this date, because he taught me how to remain calm…to a degree. He happens to be a lot like Alexis…minus the killings.

My mother was an asshole; she never really loved me, I was just an accessory to her. She told me I was beautiful because I was genetically altered to be this way. She used to cheat on my father with various patriarchs throughout Europe; and I would be in the room! She was a horrible human being. I remember I was Eight, and she left me in Paris; and told me If I was to be a Queen in this world, I would be able to find my way back home…Yes to Malaga…Spain. Eight years old. Now that she is a goddess she is not really that bad to be around, I mean I do not like her, but that is her faults not mine.

Shortly after their deaths, I had to take the reins of the family, and I was only 17, I dropped out of school and took a job as an exotic dancer. “Shanana” that was my name, do not ask why, but my best friend gave it to me. I danced almost every night, and I took business management classes during the day. Transitioning from a spoiled college student to an independent matriarch was hard, like I said women in my family were accessories and it is what I sought to change. Many of my family members defied my command at first…and they paid for it. No comment on that subject and matter (laughs)

Once I rose as the “Queen of the Cardinals, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to rule the world. (Laughs)

John Wallace: Wow…

Ziccarra: I know right, all that is why I tried to keep to myself; I do not have many friends, I am content living with my children and my husband. You know the things I created.

John Wallace: We’ll get to your marriage with the Champion shortly, but tell me about your marriage to Quintus Knightfall.

No Caption Provided

Ziccarra: I was right…these are the hard questions (laughs). Initially I thought Queentus and I were in love, and we were; but shortly after the birth of my daughter—It seemed like we had become more…of business partners than lovers. That was weird, because he was sort of my first love and my first heartbreak; all at the same time. When I ascended to godhood, he was the first person I met; and subsequently the first person I fought. I do not believe we have spoken since that day. I do still love Queetus, but only for the beautiful daughter he gave me.

John Wallace: So what went right when choosing Alexis?

Ziccarra: Well first off, he chose me (Ziccarra laughs and turns toward Alexis).

I did not fall in love with Alexis; I guess you can say I walked into it. I believe in destiny and fate, and I think we’re fated. If you believe in the parallel universe theory; then you should know in every universe we are together.

I think it works because we are both invested in it; there is no ulterior motive; we are not married for public status, or the pursuit of power. We just generally love one another. Do not get me wrong we argue and bicker like any other couple, but that is what makes us real.

John Wallace: Why did you invade Venezuela?

Ziccarra: I am not going to lie Mr. Wallace that was a really bad transition. I got hot and bothered talking about my husband, and now I have to explain Venezuela.

I invaded Venezuela because I saw a chance to complete part of my Abuelo’s legacy. He wanted a Spanish Empire united under the Liafador name, and he chose me to complete this plan. I realize now, for his plan to be completed I would have to invest way more time than I wanted to; so I scrapped it and Venezuela. Then I became an international criminal and…well that was not so pleasant.

John Wallace: What do you say to people who credit you for creating the Red Cardinal terrorist group?

Ziccarra: In the 1970’s the United States armed a group of ragtag radical Islamic extremist to combat communism. It succeeded, and almost 32 years later that same group was responsible for the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor. To answer your question Mr. Wallace we create our own enemies, and the Cardinals are mine.

They are not the same group that brought me to godhood, they are no different than Brahma Bull; and when given the chance I will end them.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

juicy

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol so CV won't let me bold my questions

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Lol so CV won't let me bold my questions

Are you sure about that but anyways nice work.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You continue to amaze. Can't wait for part two hehe.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

I know I've said this before, but I really really really do love these lol

Avatar image for the-man-of-the-final-year
The-Man-Of-The-Final-Year

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh.

I like this.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe loved it, Z is adorable :)

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soid read, nice to see alittle of the characters IC thoughts on her past actions and relations.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: what can I say, she has great inspiration.

@the-man-of-the-final-year: thanks

@feral_nova:*

@valerie_huntington: pt. 2 will be more along the lines of what we discussed.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

LOL Queetus. Awww

I'll say amazing post but what I really mean is, "I only skimmed it and read the parts with my name in it" <_< >_>

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: if you had told me awesome post, I would've assumed you only read the parts regarding you anyways lol

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Baronu
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baronu: Ha! 1 pic, 30 ideas. Much appreciated :D

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: if its various positions its the same idea just altered 30 times. Thats my injection of filth. I'am outta here.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Kardashian???? Really??? So many hotter women in the world

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I see that now your forgiven. Will have my post up tonight btw

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kardashian???? Really??? So many hotter women in the world

You know damn well you'd drop a mill just to sniff a chair that belonged to a Kardashian. Aint fool'n noooobody son :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_superior_sapien: Nope not in a million years, id drop a million dollars and my right nut to do that to Emma Stone

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Now I know you're lying! hahaha who you try'n to play boy? lol shame on you

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkchild

@the_superior_sapien: Keep thinkin you got skills like me, Ill continue allowing such foolishness to happen. We go way back, its the least I can do

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Nicca you aint got skills. Skittles maybe, but no skills. If I wasnt such an a$$hole I'd lend you some of mine and watch as you lived the life an a day of Mister Amazing. We'll see how it goes though. Not sure you're ready yet.....

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

You know you dont want a shot at the title. Stop play'n
You know you dont want a shot at the title. Stop play'n

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Darkchild
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Ha! Old white people are funny when they do naughty things huh ;P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

This was awesome

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By _RetroFire_

Do Kane next

No Caption Provided

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By The Psyentist

@shanana: LOVE. I read this in a Spanish accent. xD

She temporarily leaves the interview to hug and kiss her esposo.

I broke down into "awwwwws."