The real no accident version: Ayami VS Wanderer

Ayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ayami

Ayami, The right hand girl to Lord Orochimaru himself, she was originally just a test subject but when she proved to be a very successful experiment Orochimaru decided to keep her. He trained her everyday harder and harder improving her skills to a higher level everyday. She was only 5 when he first started testing on her and she was only 7 when he first stated training her, teaching her the ways of the hand seals and showing her the path of a true ninja!

“AYAMI! Wake up already your late for your mission de-brief meeting!” yelled the amphibious snake Zulo.

Ayami lay on her messy bed with her hair frizzed out in the small room she calls home. “God shut up! Zulo! I never should have summoned you in the first place! You were just a failed summoning Jutsu and now I can’t get rid of you!” Ayami Retorted as she threw herself under the blankets and pulled her head under her pillow.

“Aah you’re just saying that cus you’re cranky. But whew does your breathe stink might I suggest a tick-tack?”

Ayami Growled underneath her pillow and steamed with annoyance “I outta!...oh whatever your not worth it.” Ayami then threw her bedding in to the air and then proceeded to go to the restroom.

Three Hours later in Lord Orochimaru’s Quarters

“Welcome Ayami to your latest mission de-briefing, Today you will be pursuing a rouge ninja named The Wanderer he has numerous abilities not consisting of Chakra so he will be different then the other’s you’ve assassinated in the past”

Ayami stood up straight while Orochimaru explained the mission to her, she made sure not to move or make the slightest facial expression toward Lord Orochimaru or he might take it as offensive and punish her.

“Here is a file telling you anything else you want to know about the target.” Orochimaru said as he tossed a purple folder to Ayami. “Now I know this is your first A rank mission but im sure you’ll do wonderful!” He said in a slithery tone.

One day later up in a Mountain

Ayami had been following The Wanderer for a day and now he’s led her to this mountain thousands of feet above sea level.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

The rain rattled upon impact of the streets and buildings of Los Angeles as The Wanderer stepped forward on a rooftop, glancing down with crimson eyes towards the street far below.  It was another one of his usual patrols of the city, and this seemed to be one of the less criminally active days.  It was more than obvious to him that he couldn't be everywhere at once and see quite everything, but so far he hadn't spotted any kind of trouble that required any real effort to do anything about.  Guess I'm done here in town...maybe I should go back to the HQ.  His eyes closed, and with some focus inwards, a rift in time and space opened, looking like some kind of shining blue mist; just to fade away a few seconds afterwards, leaving no trace of the person who had just stood there.

The other end of the rift opened above a high, snow-covered ground and Wanderer fell through.  Spinning once before his both sandals and one hand met the cold snow, he looked around in confusion as the sparkling rift closed.  Where did I go? This is not the WAL HQ...  As he rose up from the ground, he noticed the ravine only a few decimeters behind.  After looking further, it occured to him that he was in a mountain range.  The cold didn't really bother him, and it was windstill.  Sooo...how did I end up here? I'm pretty sure I aimed the teleportation to the We Are Legend headquarters in Los Angeles, not some kind of mountain...not like this kind of thing never happened before.  His thoughts went to just about a week earlier, when teleporting to Gotham City had accidentially led to going one day into the future.  And with that, he remembered Ferro Vida's alarm of the destructive monster known as Doomsday had been set free, and he knew it hadn't been captured or killed yet.  That thing must be found...and stopped. But how do you stop something that constantly evolves? The answer must exist in the future... Maybe that future New York I was at long ago, before I got my powers, maybe Doomsday was the one who destroyed the world there, and killed everybody? It's not too unlikely, I'm gonna have to look into that.  A sharp signal in his head made him turn around, it was his ability to predict danger.  But not now. Whoever's there, is not friendly.  He caught a glimpse from the other person's mind even though he couldn't quite see her yet.  This girl...Ayami...is a ninja! Like NeVann!  But another part of the glimpse surprised him more.  She's..after me? But why? What would any ninja village want with me? In any case...I'll hopefully find out soon.  He knew he could just teleport away like nothing happened, but that wouldn't satisfy his curiousity; it might even cause unnecessary worry of being targeted, since what he had seen from the mind of Ayami couldn't be unseen.  She would definitely try to murder him, it was just a matter of time.  Besides, I need to know why.

Izaac started to walk in Ayami's direction, and he was soon able to see her clearly, it wasn't hard since she was a great contrast to the snow and all-around brightness.  Same goes for me I guess. Black clothes and a dark cloak to a white background. I guess my appearance isn't too subtle...  Izaac thought, rolling his eyes.  Stopping in front of her, he reached out his mind to her, since he could not speak directly.  I don't know why your after me...so unless you want to do this the hard way, you could start by telling me. And hopefully, we can settle this without violence.  He then retreated into his own mind.  Although something is telling me that you don't want me to get away that easy.

Ayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ayami

Ayami had read the file that Orochimaru had given her about The Wanderer over and over. She was completely aware of his powers of telepathy and danger sense, but that didn’t stop her from pursuing him at close range. The snow seemed to shine in the light which made it easier to see Wanderer in his Black clothing, but then again Ayami wasn’t wearing the best of colors either. Crap! Why’d my hair have to be red today! He’s gonna be able to see me!

She watched him from behind one of the hundred pine trees atop the mountain, surrounding the small snow covered area that The Wanderer was in. Ayami watched as the wanderer suddenly turned around in Ayami’s direction. *Gasp* did he see me! Ayami thought to herself as she quickly rushed back behind the tree. She knew that he had sensed her. And now, depending on if her runs away or not, its battle time!  Ayami begin to step out from behind the tree and begin walking toward Wanderer, and just as she began walking toward him he walked toward her. As they met in the middle a voice began echoing in her head, I don't know why you’re after me...so unless you want to do this the hard way, you could start by telling me. And hopefully, we can settle this without violence.

“HA! I was sent here to assassinate you not make friends. Which means…im gonna have to do this the hard way.”

And with that said Ayami leaped backward, the entire time The Wanderer and Ayami were talking she was channeling chakra into her hands. Ayami steadied herself. Sound Secret Technique – World Resonance! Ayami yelled out, she than slammed her palm against the ground, releasing a wave of resonating sound through the earth. The wave came up from under the ground toward The Wanderer attempting to crush him with the oncoming rocks flinging from the ground, releasing the sound toward the earth disrupts causing the earth to move at the same frequency, the earth shook and the ground came smashing upward. The outcome would be disastrous and there battle field would look as if an Earthquake and a Tremor hit. After Ayami made her move she would then jump up ward and use Hidden Shadow Snakes!  Ayami would punch toward The Wanderer and several shadow snakes will fly out toward the opponent attempting to bite him, and after this move is done Ayami flips over The Wanderer about ten feet away.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
HA! I was sent here to assassinate you, not make friends. Which means...I'm gonna have to do this the hard way.  Ayami's words brought some feeling of ruined hope to Wanderer's head.  And there went that idea...figures.  He thought, as Ayami jumped backwards and put her palm to the ground, shouting:  Sound Secret Technique - World Resonance!  Uh oh!  His red eyes widened as a shockwave spread over the snowy ground, ripping up rocks and trees with it.  Wanderer put up both arms in a cross before his head, as he quickly generated a thin shield of telekinetic force right before him, both actions done of reflex.  Some of the smaller soil and rocks were deflected easily by the barrier, while two of the larger rocks breached it.  Their momentum had decreased as they met the shield, but their impact on Izaac's arm cross made him fall backwards and receive some severe bruises and grazes.  As he fell down, his both hands met the ground first while causing the rocks to be tossed aside with telekinetic force.  Lifting himself up again, grunting, his danger sense flashed.  But he was not fast enough to dodge the punch to his shoulder from Ayami.  Ouch...  Backing away somewhat he tried to follow her movements, then he realized that the punch was more than it seemed.  Hissing serpents appeared and reached for him, but then he was fast enough to create a ripple in the air, sending the snakes away to safe distance.  Then he took a moment to exhale.  Phew, that was close. And dangerous.

Turning around and looking to Ayami who stood about 3 meters away, his eyes narrowed and he started to formulate a plan.  Soon, he blinked, dissappearing in a glowing blue mist-like energy field that faded away after a second.  Reappering behind the sound ninja, a spin kick with his right foot, augmented with psionic force, was aimed to Ayami's right side.  Then he teleported again, too about seven meters away, behind one of the few trees in the area.  Why is she AFTER ME!! Ninjas don't usually hunt people from outside the shinobi countries...and I haven't even been there once!  Izaac's magic shifted from freezing into light manipulation as he was thinking, and he got an idea.  With a hand gesture he started to filter away all photons from the area, making it gradually darker as he ran up to the sound ninja.  Suddenly releasing the darkness, trying to use that as a distraction, he aimed a burst of concentrated photonic energy against Ayami.
Ayami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ayami

Ayami's Sound Secret Technique – World Resonance! had managed to overthrow The Wanderer, the huge shockwave like tremor had sent rocks flying and the ground may never recover, but the attack had been blocked by the Wanderer who used his telekinetic power to generate a force like field that blocked all but two rocks which had smashed his telekinetic shield and sent him falling to the ground. Yes! i got him!  Ayami thought to herself as the Wanderer grunted and picked himself up off the ground, but before he could move Ayami came up jumping and used Hidden Shadow Snakes! the snakes came down attempting to bite the Wanderer but he used his telepathic powers to send them flying to the side, but he couldnt avoid the punch to the right shoulder that Ayami sent out causing the Wanderer to back away. She then jumped back about 3 meters away from the Wanderer.

Ayami glared at the Wanderer who looked as if he seemed to be pondering something and then suddenly he blinked and Ayami knew what was about to happen, the Wanderer teleported and left a glowing blue mist-like energy field that faded away after a second. He couldnt have teleported far, if he wanted to run from this battle he could have done it a million times before. so then where is he? BAM! the Wanderer had teleported behind Ayami and sent a spinning kick at her right side, but the Wanderer was fooled as Ayami used Substitution Jutsu! and were Ayami once was there was a dead tree log. The real Ayami was sitting in a nearbye tree behind the Wanderer, but before Ayami could perform a move the Wanderer teleported again. God now where is he. Suddenly Ayami noticed that there arena slightly getting darker by each second Light munipulation... Ayami thought to herself as she used Flute Summoning Jutsu! Which summons a flute with ten holes which means that Ayami's Genjutsu power is increased. Then Ayami played Song of Hurt! which makes the enemy believe that there true love is in deep pain and hurt in the middle of the arena. Whoever the Wanderer is seeing they will look as if they have multiple cuts on there body and they will have a  number of kunais inserted into there bodies. As soon as the Wanderer falls for Ayami's trap and walks into the middle of the arena Ayami will use Metal Sound Whistle Justu! in which she blows into a whistle and It searches for a hollow sound(Ear Canal) or metal type object(Earring), and once found, it with knock off a series of loud clings. The higher the rank the more loud the cling is, the more efficient sound to where it is. Ayami will get as close as she can to the Wanderer and use the whistle, if the Wanderer seemingly has earrings or something metal on or around his ear he will be defended to a great extent for a long period of time, Buzzing will occur towards the end when it will stop, then he will hit a series of headaches, and bloody noses until it ends.