#1 Edited by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome..to the oz of data

Welcome to my watchtower, I am puzzler. Here is were you can come for my assistance when it comes to data or almost any info. I can do hacking, recon and investigations for a price that is, we all have to make a living some how, all are welcome to this place. I can also do medical services. A few rules though:

No violence, this is a place if business.

Dont even think of messing with anything.
Those are all for now..

No violence, this is a place if business.
Dont even think of messing with anything.
Those are all for now..

The tower
#2 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
Puzzler walks in from the secret entrance and changes out of the jumpsuit and takes a seat and starts doing the crosswords in the paper
#3 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Destry walks in the door and sees The Puzzler sitting nonchalantly. "You being good these days or do I have to kick your a$$? Ive heard youve done some pretty horrible things.. wanna catch me up on life?"

#4 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: Finishing the crossword, twice. He looks over the paper to see that young lady from the prison. 
"Im trying to think, may i help you Destry, dont worry im good"
#5 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

"I dont think theres anything good you could offer me unless you know me." Destry wasnt in the best mood today. "Just checking up on you. You never know when you could start riddlin again.."

#6 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: He chuckles  
"Well simply put i wo-" 
Over one of the many screens is a man   

Then his voice can be heard on the PA systems all over the city
"PEOPLE OF MARTIAL CITY YOU MAY HAVE BESTED PUZZLER BUT YOU WILL NOT BEST ME... RINGLEADER!!!!!!!" an evil smiles creeps onto his face. "NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE CIRCUS HAS COME TO TOWN AND THE GUEST OF HONOR IS." a picture of the Mayor tied up inside a circus tent flashes onto the screen. "AND REMEMBER BOYS AND GIRLS THE CIRCUS LIVES IN ALL OF US." The screens go back to there normal programing.
#7 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Major bursts in yelling. "PUZZLER WHERE ARE YOU AND WHO IS THIS RINGLEADER AND HOW DOES HE KNOW YOU."

#8 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA: "Good evening Puzzler would be nice.." 
Puzzler snaps his fingers and every screen fills with ringleader data 
"What do you need to know?"
#9 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh great.. another psycho.. they just keep comin.."

#10 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: "I take that in offence miss"
#11 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: "I would like to know my another madman is in the city and how does he know you."
#12 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia@Major_USA: (Be back in a bit)
#13 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: Whilst typing

"He offered me a placement on his team.... i declined...better working alone when i was..well..you know...He is a supernatural being with demonic powers, May wanna get warren on this fast"

#14 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: "Good, Ive got a reputation to keep here Puzzler. Ive got no time to throw compliments at you." Destry sits down in a chair looking up at the screen with the information of this Ringleader fella. "God dammit! Just as I start thinking ill be able to relax for a bit!"

#15 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: "Well is he mad at you for declining."
@Storm_Phobia
: "In this city there is no rest." he smiles
#16 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam walks calmly into the building carrying a rather large loaded bag. "Where's the party? Am I late?"

#17 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: "As im starting to see Major.." Destry smiles back.

@SurelockeHomes: "Nope.. didnt miss a thing. Except for the crumpets... they were good."

#18 Edited by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia

"Ah aha ha. Crumpets. Because I'm English."

"I'll be right back." He drops his bags and leaves.

#19 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Destry looks stunned "Well, ill be!! Who says I dont just like crumpets?!.. Wait.. why arent we freaking out that our mayor is with this guy?"

#20 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia "Well as long as we are here itll be safe in no time and i like crumpets hahah."

@SurelockeHomes: "Good to see you finally see my point."
#21 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA
Sam returns and drops a few more bags to the ground. These make clanking noises as they hit the floor. "What point? I was unaware that you had one."
#22 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: "Lets just hope that he's not short tempered or we'd run out of time real fast.."

#23 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: "My point that Puzzler knew other villains that would take over his place." 

@Storm_Phobia: "We can only hope." he looks at her concerned
#24 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA
"You said that? I thought I heard 'I'm gonna kill this guy, no matter what.' I'm glad to see you've decided not to kill him, or hire anyone to kill him."
#25 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio
@SurelockeHomes: "yes i did and i never said i wasnt still going to."
#26 Posted by SurelockeHomes (2195 posts) - - Show Bio
@Major_USA
"Ah. Okay, then. I suppose I should get to work then." Sam leaves the room, dragging his bags behind him into a different room, where he could work peacefully, in secret.
#27 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

@SurelockeHomes: @Major_USA: @Storm_Phobia: As Puzzlers fingers swiftly punched the keys his eyes did not shut for minutes he sipped his energy drink while typing with the other, he took moment to tamper with an arubics cube and was he was done that he was also done with his research

"Sam im printing a copy of his case file to your room!"

"Major and Destry take these, show them to the rest of your team, oh and tell them i got it all Haha that will get them going, listen guys...i dont expect you to trust me off the bat here but i really hope you will see that sometime i am trying to do something good in my life.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Codename: Ringleader

Eyes: blue

Hair: silver

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 175 lbs

Place of Birth: Twin Falls

Base of Operations: Los Angeles

Powers

- Demonic Summing

- Regeneration

Abilities

-Master at Baritsu(British cane fighting style)

-Electric and energy attacks with cane

Puzzlers side notes

Listen guys this one is a very unpredictable nightmare and wont mess around with some sort of chance like i did, from al the case files i read this loon has no morals at all and he is to be taken with a open mind for you need to be on your toes with this one, try not to let him talk and always be on the advance cause this guy can tip you over to his favour

-The apparently "Untrusted" Puzzler

#28 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Major_USA: "Well now we know hes unpredictable...So what the heck can we do? I guess that means we cant predict." Destry laughs and strides over to Puzzler.

@The_Puzzler: "Dont trust the smart or unpredictable, you'll always get hurt in the end anyways."

#29 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: "Heh heh well you got to trust one smart person, how else would you guys survive" 
Sitting at his data station with his feet kicked up and spinning his bowler hat on the top of his cane
#30 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Puzzler: "We would survive with pure muscle.. thats how we work." Destry smiles sarcastically. "But thanks I guess for at least trying to be a good guy."

#31 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: "Really? So miss what are his weaknesses? his lacation? no? didnt think so. You cant beat the location out of the earth until you know where it is"
#32 Posted by Major_USA (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm_Phobia: "we cant guess anything we have to be ready for anything."

#33 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
Puzzler rushes threw the trap door throwing his coat on the hanger, hopping on his data station with the press of the space bar the entire system boots on a thunderous manner. He puts the comm piece in the scanner and gets to work.
#34 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

walks in to the watch tower

#35 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: While typing he said 
"Welcome Warren"
#36 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: "uh hi"
#37 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: "These guys were on some sort of operation of some kind, there weapons were pretty beefed up with black ops style upgrading to it. Had similar guys before?
#38 Edited by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: "they aren't  staying in champion city they only  show up  every 68 days"
#39 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil: Puzzler on one of the many monitors pulls up surveillance in champion city for the past 68 days 
"Me and sam will later go back over to the jeans factory and set up an investigation to get this figured"
#40 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Puzzler: "crazy people"
#41 Edited by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

A poof of black smoke appears and Alcatraz walks out of it ''Hi....do you know anybody hiring for a teleporter, I'm willing to pay two grand for the information but that's my limit''

#42 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rainy: "I have a teleporter..sorry"
#43 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Destry walks in running towards KD and Puzzler "Oh my goddddd. Im so drunnnkk. Am I Irrepres... Irresponsible?" She says messing up the words.

#44 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: "what are you doing destry?"
#45 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@kiddevil@Storm_Phobia: Looks over at a drunk destry then begins pacing back and forth again, 
"Destry there is tonic in the cabinet, fix you right up"
#46 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

''Well I guess there's no reason for me to be here is there?''

#47 Posted by Storm_Phobia (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiddevil: "I was bored.." She holds up a citrus flavoured vodka bottle up. "Cheers!!!!!!!" She yells as she takes a glug and stumbles towards Puzzler.

#48 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Alcatraz stares at Destry with a confused face ''Are you okay?''

#49 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: "bad girl!" warren takes the vodka from her he sniffs it it smelled weird "ick what is that crap"
#50 Posted by The_Puzzler (6455 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm_Phobia: As destry gets close he quickly snatches the bottle, flipping it in the air 
"What do you think your doing?" 
@Rainy: Looks over to traz "Yes she should be fine. Do i know you?"