The Psychiatric Office of Dr. Steele (CVnU)

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "I am the last decendant of both families" he said in a serious yet gentle tone.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "You seem to have done well for yourself despite the tragedy of losing family members." She nodded. The doctor herself had lived in an orphanage for most of her adolescence, but she wasn't an orphan in the literal sense. And she wasn't alone. She always had her brother.

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "I suppose, my parents were the only family that I knew and they died".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Does it bother you at all to talk about it?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "Not at all, the wound is already healed". He lies because the wound is still fresh, even after 18 years. "They were killed by a mugger".

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By AmazingAngel

@The Psyentist:

"I don't have any."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "I'm very sorry. That must have been difficult. How long ago did they die? Were you there?"

@AmazingAngel: She arched a bow. "No family, friends, or romantic partners?"

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: "They died 18 years ago, and no I wasn't there".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "Well, as I said, you seem to be doing quite well despite the tragedy. I certainly can't find anything wrong with you as far as your psychological evaluation goes." She smoothed down her skirt before returning her attention to him with a small smile.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By AmazingAngel

@The Psyentist: "Family no, I find it tough to have time for friends and romantic partners, we'll see what happens" Angel's voice changed to a lighter tone mid sentence, he leaned back in his chair.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By The Psyentist

@AmazingAngel: "Well, you should consider it. Closeness with other people helps us cope with stress, provides encouragement and entertainment."

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@The Psyentist: (chuckle) "Yes, well I suppose I am a healthy spoiled rich boy, and a busy one at that, send the evaluation to this address (hands her business card) and have a lovely evening". He says as he stands up and walks to the door and before he leaves, he "accidentally" drops his phone number.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By The Psyentist

@DarkKnightDetective: "I will do that. Lovely to have met you, Mr. Press. Good evening to you." She stood to her feet after taking the card. The doctor saw him out and caught sight of the number. She shook her head with a smirk.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By AmazingAngel

@The Psyentist: "I meet new people everyday but usually it's while i'm fighting a horde of zombies, so we don't really have time to grab a java after we're done." Angel stay's firmly in the same place, he then runs his hands over his face. "Argh I do wish I had more time to my self, I could catch up with friends I haven't got the time to have but I have a responsibility, I had time for that before I died, I'm on borrowed time now and it's a debt I repay everyday."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By The Psyentist

@AmazingAngel: "Borrowed time? Downtime is important. People are often surprised when they see me out at a club, like I'm somehow not supposed to have a life. Really, I could spend all my time cooped up by myself reading the latest science journals, but I try to make time at least once a week for social fun. Interconnectivity is important for mental health."

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Yaiba
The crimson swordsman stood in the waiting room, tapping his foot on the ground while staring blankly around at the walls and people. In his unusual garb and with a weapon, he felt somewhat out of place and made an attempt to conceal it within his pants while waiting appraisal.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By The Psyentist
@Yaiba: Alexandra stepped out from her office in a blue dress fastened about the waist by a patent leather belt. "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. Would you like to come inside?"
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Amaranth

The Lord Arcani sailed through the air. Crisp winter wind whipped at his white hair, grabbed at his grey garb. Airborne for forty five yards, a leap impossible for any mortal man.

The west wall of Alexandra's office raced toward him. Impact imminent he becomes intangible with a thought. Phasing through the wall and into the darkened office. His form becoming tangible once more after entering the office, dropping into a roll to expend the momentum from his lunge.

Breaking and entering was hardly a noble task for the Lord of the Sword. But the Court needed information on the super humans populating the world, and where better than they very person they confessed their weaknesses too?

Rising to his feat he immediately begins to search for anything resembling a file, folder or notebook.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By The Psyentist
@Amaranth_Strix: There was a slight sound as a book shelf was moved to one side. From the darkness of a hidden passage stepped a woman clad in white leather. Her keen blue eyes flashed as she felt the presence of an intruder. Her red lips curled revealing sharp, white teeth. She regained a calm composure, placing a gloved hand on her hip and spoke cooly into the darkness. "Looking for something?"
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Amaranth

@The Psyentist: Turning to face the leather clad lady in white Amaranth arches a pale brow. He had not expected anyone to be here this late. More than that he was surprised his enhanced senses had not warned him of her presence. Strange.

"That I was."Casually resting his hands on his belt, drawing himself up to his full seven foot height. His multi spectrum vision could see in the darkness but still.. She had slipped up on him effortlessly. Something was amiss here.

"If you will just turn over all your files I'll be on my way."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By The Psyentist
@Amaranth_Strix: Her eyes narrowed at the tall stranger. "Just like that? I don't think so. Tell me who you are, why you're, and maybe I'll let you leave. Empty-handed."
Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Yaiba
@The Psyentist
"Why yes. Thank you very much." Smiling affably, the swordsman took one final look around and walked to her door, stopping to bow respectfully before actually entering.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By The Psyentist
@Yaiba: "You're going to keep that sheathed during our session today, correct?" She raised her eyebrows nodding to the blade.
Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist:

The UNDERDOG entered the clinic and greeted the Beautiful Doctor with a big smile!

"Hi ma'am! May I come in?"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Amaranth

@The Psyentist: Soft footfalls echo through the darkened room as the ancient warrior circles around, attempting to maneuver around Alexandra to the passageway she came from.

"Amaranth."He answers in his deep rumble, trying to use his voice to conceal his the sound of his movements."Why? Because the future of my entire species rides upon my shoulders."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Of course. I'm Dr. Steele. Come inside." She smiled and gave a nod.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By The Psyentist
@Amaranth_Strix: She rolled her eyes moving until she was before him, keeping him from the passage, stretching a white gloved hand towards him. "Oh, don't be so melodramatic. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, Amaranth, but it isn't. I'm really quite cross at your transgression. Now, shoo." The strangely clad doctor waved him off.
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist:

The Teen-aged metahuman entered the room...

"ah Can i tell ya about a problem of mine ma'am?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "That's why I'm here. Have a seat." The doctor sat down gingerly in her chair.
Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Yaiba
@The Psyentist
Feeling slightly embarrassed at the failed attempt to conceal the blade, he slowly removed it from his pants leg while offering a sheepish grin. "Well of course, ma'am. I hadn't planned on cutting anything here, but I've nowhere else to put it. But you don't have to worry. This sword absolutely does not cut humans."
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Amaranth

@The Psyentist: "Leave? After I came all this way?"He chuckles, the sound of his voice filling the darkness. "I thi-

-an explosive lunge interrupts him mid sentence, hurling himself across the room. One single stride and he has crossed the entire room, the second footfall twists him into a flowing spin, intended to twist his frame around the deadly beauty and into the mysterious passage way behind her.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By The Psyentist
@Yaiba: She raised an eyebrow. "What does it cut then?"
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist:

"err I am a superhuman mocked by the SUPERHERO commmunity, having the ability to spew rainbows makes dudes laugh at me. ALL THE TIME"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By The Psyentist
@Amaranth_Strix: Alexandra was startled by the movement but only for a second. Her fist tightened summoning a wave of telekinetic energy to move the bookcase over the hidden stairway. "Wrong door. You can go out the front like everyone else."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Well, that's very indecent of them. If they were good superheroes, they'd be fighting crime, not picking on people with unusual powers."
Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Yaiba
@The Psyentist
Noticing the familiar expression, he couldn't help but let out a laugh. He'd seen that one many times before. "Well, anything but, really. I could cleave through a fully armored...one of those carriage things with the cannons, with this. But against a person's flesh, it's really mostly a bludgeoning tool."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By The Psyentist
@Yaiba: "Tank?" She blinked guessing at his description. "Well, anyway, so long as you don't use it in here. What brings you here today?"
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist:

"Oh and here's here. I formed a team! And I cannot be a Legit leader. Which SUCKS. ALOT!"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Why not?"
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Amaranth

@The Psyentist: Surprised by her sudden use of telekinetic power and the speed of her reflexes Amaranth is unable to stop in time. His shoulder and skull slam into the bookcase with enough force to rattle the windows. His forehead is cracked against a hard pane of wood and blood pores down over his left eye, blinding him on one side. He snarls instinctively at the burst of pain.

Crimson blood runs down his face and drips from his jaw."Hardly."He turns to face her once more."I'm not in the habit of leaving empty handed."

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist:

" One. I'm OUT'o Experience. Two, I have the natural ability to be so very ANOOYING. Three I'm a kid."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Amaranth

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@The Psyentist:

"err I am a superhuman mocked by the SUPERHERO commmunity, having the ability to spew rainbows makes dudes laugh at me. ALL THE TIME"

Damn. You do have it rough.

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Yaiba
@The Psyentist
"Whatever you say. You're the doctor!" Standing aside at the wall, he took a moment to ponder his situation. "These types of things, I'm not sure how they're usually handled. I have a problem and you're going to help me. My problem is..." His mind struggled momentarily to recall his reason for being there at all. "I forget."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By The Psyentist
@Amaranth_Strix: Alexandra's eyes widened, her heart beginning to race at the smell of blood. "Well, maybe you won't have to leave at all..." She eyed the blood dripping from his face,her tongue sliding out from between her lips. She stretched out a hand to touch the side of his face delicately, stepping gingerly toward him in her high-heeled boots.
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Being annoying isn't an ability. Kids cad lead if they are capable enough. What motivated you to start a team?" 

@Yaiba: "You forgot the reason you came here? Or your problem is you forget?" She arched a brow. "Well, maybe it will come to you. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself in the meantime."
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: It was a suppert group thingymajig! For heroes! APPARENTLY they wanna fight VILLAINS AND STUFF LIKE THAT.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By The Psyentist
@UnderDogs_OverBoard: "Well, what's the problem there? If they wanted to fight villains, you made a group for them to do that... it sounds like you're being a leader to me."
Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Amaranth

@The Psyentist: Amaranth rests his hands on his utility belt."Perhaps there is a deal to be had here."The woman was beautiful and for a moment his disciplined mind was swayed by her touch."This does not need to end in violence."But he suspected it would. One way, or another.

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Yaiba
@The Psyentist
"I suppose I should start with basics."  Taking a seat agura-style on the floor, his face balled up pensively. "I tend go by Benkei, but you could call me Ben Jun-fan, or just Ben, or anything you want, really. I'm not picky."
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: I probably should take em' to a not so boring ADVENTURE.

HOOTERS! AHA! Mah TEAM SHOULD GO TO HOOTERS!